March 29, 2024, 08:46:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 361468 times)
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #740 on: November 10, 2008, 07:37:45 PM »

Did we ever find out who this guy is?

apparently from kidfinders. Great representation there!! I would never donate to that org now
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #741 on: November 10, 2008, 07:37:48 PM »

Murt says this is the guy from Kidfinders
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: November 10, 2008, 07:37:53 PM »

Casey's been grieving for her daughter.

-----------------

Isn't grieving an odd word, if you're daughter is alive?

I'd be angry, devastated, frightened for her safety...

Good point!!!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #743 on: November 10, 2008, 07:38:08 PM »

I really want to know how Cindy and George actually left today.  Did they decide to leave on their own?

As to the Kidfinders guy and his threats, I would not want him around my kids.  If Cindy and George did not want to face cameras, they would not have gone there.

Beach Potato wrote:KidFinders Network Dennis and Sherri Milstead are founders of KidFinders Network, a 501c3 charitable organization. They received their advanced ruling 501c3 certification from the IRS in 2006. On September 12 Ms. Milstead was copied on an email that had been originally sent to Lee Anthony, and she was copied on his reply to the potential donor without the donor’s permission. Lee Anthony directed the prospective donor to the various ways of donating to the trust, but instructed prospective donor to consider donating to KFN, as they continued to be so supportive of the Anthony family. Ms. Milstead proceeded to email the prospective donor, unsolicited, the 3 ways she could donate, which included her direction that the prospective donor could use the KFN PayPal account located on their site for BOTH KFN, and HFCMT. Notably, this occurred after the trust had been closed by the bank. As the prospective donor is a former banking executive within Sun Trust, the prospective donor became concerned and our investigation into KFN ensued. Mr. and Mrs. Milstead have an approximate combined outstanding fraud judgments for nearly $500,000. Mr. Milstead has a criminal record which includes a felony conviction 2002, probation violation and subsequent guilty plea in 2002, for IMPERSONATING A POLICE OFFICER. The researchers found that particularly disturbing as a “pseudo badge” is on the logo on the KFN home page, http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/. Additionally, Mr. and Mrs. Milstead are the direct owners of several for-profit businesses, some they claim as sponsors on their website that are directly contracted by the KFN. Furthermore, there are sponsors that are listed on their website that are for-profit business owned wholly or in part by themselves and or family members. Further research shows that Mrs. Milstead may use different middle initials or possibly different combinations of her given name in other business endeavors.

<snip>
http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/dedicated-link-thread-links-only-please-f7/alleged-dubious-donations-foundations-trusts-t88.htm#20261

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: November 10, 2008, 07:38:48 PM »

I believe that's the guy Murt said was with Kidfinders.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: November 10, 2008, 07:38:49 PM »

Cindy seems to be addicted to the cameras.  There are no cameras in front of her house now, no protesters, either, so she goes out seeking the limelight and trying to get her mug on camera. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: November 10, 2008, 07:39:16 PM »

Is the Padilla Memorial for Caylee still on for tomorrow morning at 9 AM at Blanchard Park?

YES...Des

Wonder if they checked into whether they need any permits for that. If they do, and they didn't get one, I can see Cindy and George and the Count trying to close it down.

Do you actually need a permit to stand around and talk about a person who is deceased?

probably depends on how many people they are expecting to show up. Sounds like it is a planned event. So, depending on the municipality, they just may need a permit. I'd check into it if I were planning it.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #747 on: November 10, 2008, 07:39:50 PM »

Is the Padilla Memorial for Caylee still on for tomorrow morning at 9 AM at Blanchard Park?

YES...Des

Wonder if they checked into whether they need any permits for that. If they do, and they didn't get one, I can see Cindy and George and the Count trying to close it down.

Do you actually need a permit to stand around and talk about a person who is deceased?

No, but Cindy the Fascist will probably try and disrupt the memorial.

Lisa
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: November 10, 2008, 07:39:57 PM »

I know the A's will try and stop the memorial, but they can't do anything.  It is a first amendment right to assembly.  Also, it is public property.  Cindy thinks she rules the world!

Lisa
its kind of like they couldnt do anything about the protesters as long as they werent on private property. They had a right to be there (even if they were a little over the top).
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: November 10, 2008, 07:40:28 PM »

That guy has no right to threaten newspeople or try to grab their cameras.  His "I am your worst nightmare" was ridiculous.  He does not appear to be able to knock a flea over much less a much younger guy.  But the whole episode was just outrageous. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #750 on: November 10, 2008, 07:40:34 PM »

Dont know his name, but that is the guy from kidfinders...
the kidfinder guy is Dennis Milstead if that's who that is
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: November 10, 2008, 07:40:52 PM »

hi everyone- just an idea here

wouldnt it be wonderful if a bunch of posters from several different boards sent flowers to Jay Blanchard Park tomorrow?

i have the name and # of one orlando florist  where at least one order has been placed--if your interested - let me know
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: November 10, 2008, 07:40:55 PM »

Cindy seems to be addicted to the cameras.  There are no cameras in front of her house now, no protesters, either, so she goes out seeking the limelight and trying to get her mug on camera. 
I so heartily agree. I see her LOOKING FOR the camera when she is being filmed so often! She wants to be sure the camera is getting certain shots of her.

It's disgusting, IMO.

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #753 on: November 10, 2008, 07:43:11 PM »

I am going to email kidfinders and tell them what a class act they are....NOT!!!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #754 on: November 10, 2008, 07:43:25 PM »

Why would NeJame agree to help the Anthony's attempt to stop LP's dive for Caylee today?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: November 10, 2008, 07:43:46 PM »

Tempers Flare When George, Cindy Arrive At Search Scene
Monday, November 10, 2008 – updated: 6:20 pm EST November 10, 2008

TINY TURNOUT FOR GROUP'S LIKELY FINAL SEARCH

From 5,000 to 40, the big expectations in the search for Caylee Anthony's body ended in a tiny turnout at another search site Monday near the 417. It will likely be the last time the group EquuSearch will look for Caylee.

Only about forty volunteers were on site to get instructions before Monday's search in a wooded area near Econ Trail along the 417. When they lined up, they were told to be precise in their search and yell for their team leaders if they see anything suspicious.

About 2,300 volunteers also looked for Caylee's remains Saturday and Sunday. They believe a body or a shred of evidence are the only things that may give the community closure.

"The longer everyone searches, there's a possibility evidence will be found," volunteer Cindy Smith said.

The area is so dense with brush and trees, it would be almost impossible to spot human remains anywhere.

"We can bring in the entire military and there's still a small chance that she would ever be found," EquuSearch founder Tim Miller said.

Miller said the case has put his group in debt; they've spent $100,000. He will leave for North Carolina on Tuesday morning to focus on other missing persons cases, but said he may leave some of his volunteers behind.

Miller also said he's frustrated with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who started his own search Monday in an area Miller claims isn't even on sheriff's investigators radar.

"There's no evidence to lead anyone to believe there's a good reason to dive. I would only hope it's not for self promotional reasons and turning this into a circus," Miller said

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: November 10, 2008, 07:45:42 PM »

The guy saying, "I am your worst nightmare" was terribly out of line.  He had no right to interfere with the cameraman.

I notice George looks very spiffy, well-fed, alert, healthy.  But Cindy is wasting away.  Not sure what to draw from that.  Maybe he can deal with reality and she cannot.

Murt said that guy is with Kindfinders Network.
This guy  is Dennis Milstead's
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 08:32:21 AM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #757 on: November 10, 2008, 07:45:59 PM »

I know the A's will try and stop the memorial, but they can't do anything.  It is a first amendment right to assembly.  Also, it is public property.  Cindy thinks she rules the world!

Lisa

I have been told they plan on being there with some of thier supporters.....maybe they are mad because they can't collect donation money at a memorial service...BTW...I think this morning service will be something healing for so many of the fine people who spent thier time and energy looking for little Caylee in the last and this searches....it will give them a little closure...after all....all these Fine Folks who did search...*knew* they were not beating the brush for a live Caylee...jmoo...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #758 on: November 10, 2008, 07:46:17 PM »

I had to leave for several hours today, so I missed a lot.  I was watching the video with the jackash milstead and noticed that the older lady beside him, who seemed to be with him was the lady george pushed.  Remember that????

This was also the same time that the ass thonys were accusing the media or LE of planting protesters.  I think the anthonys may have in fact planted somebody.  Did this lady come with george and cindy to the park?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: November 10, 2008, 07:48:09 PM »

One thing for sure,there will be no winners when this is all said and done... I believe Caylee will be found eventually somehow and someway.The truth will be told.I have to believe it.The very gates of Heaven have been pounded upon with so many prayers that I can not believe God turned a deaf ear..It might not be now or in the very near future,but one day she will be discovered or we'll find out why she cannot be recovered..I'm pretty convicted too..I have prayed so much for Caylee to be found,I have neglected to pray for Casey and the entire family.My flesh is hostile to the idea but it's me that needs a heart correction and so I shall.I will pray the prayers of a follower of Christ and remember that in Gods eyes,I am no more important to Him then Casey or anyone else for that matter.
  Cindy is wrecked...Just plain wrecked..I wonder when the last time she sat down and had a cup of coffee with a friend and laughed.She probably hasn't tried out a new recipe in forever.I can only imagine how frustrated she must feel.She is seeing her whole life unravel in front of her eyes and it's taking it's toll.Maybe she'll break and finally admit that yes,she thinks Caylee is dead but for now,she has not the strength to do it..She's going to be the next *brittany spears*public meltdown if she doesn't seek treatment so that she can grasp whats real and what isn't.I think as a mother,no matter what happened,she will fight tooth and nail against the death penalty to save her daughter.Casey getting life would probably finally mellow Cindy.I really believe that she and George are in the old phrase"between a rock and a hard place".They're danged if they do,and danged if they don't...How very sad...Just ramblin,sorry..No nanners pitched because I am sooo not in the mood...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.