April 26, 2024, 01:16:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363739 times)
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: November 10, 2008, 07:49:09 PM »

I know the A's will try and stop the memorial, but they can't do anything.  It is a first amendment right to assembly.  Also, it is public property.  Cindy thinks she rules the world!

Lisa

I just voted last week and I don't recall seeing Cindy Anthony's name listed anywhere on the ballot.  I'd like to know where she gets the idea that she's in charge of anything.
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: November 10, 2008, 07:49:48 PM »

Did we ever find out who this guy is?

Dont know his name, but that is the guy from kidfinders...

Looks like Dennis Milstead the KFN owner
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #762 on: November 10, 2008, 07:51:46 PM »

OK, i have a problem with Dakota being put on camera. with all the nuts on the web...

Shame on Lois.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: November 10, 2008, 07:51:55 PM »

One thing for sure,there will be no winners when this is all said and done... I believe Caylee will be found eventually somehow and someway.The truth will be told.I have to believe it.The very gates of Heaven have been pounded upon with so many prayers that I can not believe God turned a deaf ear..It might not be now or in the very near future,but one day she will be discovered or we'll find out why she cannot be recovered..I'm pretty convicted too..I have prayed so much for Caylee to be found,I have neglected to pray for Casey and the entire family.My flesh is hostile to the idea but it's me that needs a heart correction and so I shall.I will pray the prayers of a follower of Christ and remember that in Gods eyes,I am no more important to Him then Casey or anyone else for that matter.
  Cindy is wrecked...Just plain wrecked..I wonder when the last time she sat down and had a cup of coffee with a friend and laughed.She probably hasn't tried out a new recipe in forever.I can only imagine how frustrated she must feel.She is seeing her whole life unravel in front of her eyes and it's taking it's toll.Maybe she'll break and finally admit that yes,she thinks Caylee is dead but for now,she has not the strength to do it..She's going to be the next *brittany spears*public meltdown if she doesn't seek treatment so that she can grasp whats real and what isn't.I think as a mother,no matter what happened,she will fight tooth and nail against the death penalty to save her daughter.Casey getting life would probably finally mellow Cindy.I really believe that she and George are in the old phrase"between a rock and a hard place".They're danged if they do,and danged if they don't...How very sad...Just ramblin,sorry..No nanners pitched because I am sooo not in the mood...
i love everything u said tater! It was very touching
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: November 10, 2008, 07:52:41 PM »

Tempers Flare When George, Cindy Arrive At Search Scene
Monday, November 10, 2008 – updated: 6:20 pm EST November 10, 2008

CINDY ANTHONY SPEAKS OUT ON GMA

Caylee Anthony's grandmother told Good Morning America on Monday people should be looking for Caylee alive, because there's no evidence she's dead (watch video).

She lashed out at prosecutors for wanting to put a gag order on the defense and the Anthony family.

Cindy said prosecutors don't want them to talk publicly about tips they are getting that suggest Caylee is still alive. She went on to say they received a tip just Saturday night that Caylee was spotted in Florida. Cindy said she watched surveillance video and believes it could be her granddaughter and investigators are now looking at that video.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

No sign of Caylee; Anthony’s confront Padilla 
Last Edited: Monday, 10 Nov 2008, 5:43 PM EST 
Created: Monday, 10 Nov 2008, 5:25 PM EST 

Gag order hearing canceled

Prosecutors are seeking a gag order in Casey Anthony's murder case. A hearing was scheduled to take place at 1:30 p.m. Monday but due to a scheduling conflict it was canceled.  A new hearing date will take place at a later date.

The state wants to bar attorneys on both sides, Orange County sheriff's investigators and the parents of the mother from making any statements to the media about the case involving first-degree murder charges for Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to charges of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about the disappearance of her daughter.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7831397&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: November 10, 2008, 07:53:05 PM »

Somehow I get the feeling that Leonard Padilla creates situations that he knows will get media attention.

Janet

Janet, I truly feel that LP is a "I will hunt you down if it's the last thing I do" bounty hunter.  You apply pressure to the family with every tool you can, including the media, including having a prayer service...any way you can get the family riled and to get the info you want.   LP is going to be their worst nightmare, now that he is not affiliated with TES (who tries to work with families through diplomacy).   The Anthony's made the mistake of underestimating him, thinking they will be able to use him to bail her out without her having to keep her end of the agreement and work with him in finding Caylee.  Casey didn't keep her end of the bargain.  At the same time, LP took the Anthony's at their word - big mistake.  He should not have bailed her out to begin with.

TM isn't after criminals at any cost.  He's after bringing bodies home.
~G
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #766 on: November 10, 2008, 07:53:15 PM »

Did we ever find out who this guy is?

Mr. Milstead, maybe?

Lisa

Yep, that's Dennis Milstead
http://flickr.com/photos/seoyogini/2659048036/

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: November 10, 2008, 07:54:51 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: November 10, 2008, 07:54:54 PM »

OK, i have a problem with Dakota being put on camera. with all the nuts on the web...

Shame on Lois.
Thank you.. I thought I was being a hardazz and decided to mute it and watch some TV
This is so disturbing on so many levels 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: November 10, 2008, 07:56:32 PM »

WTH is going on at Lois' house????

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #770 on: November 10, 2008, 07:57:05 PM »

Way to go Dennis!  You just gave your foundation even more negative publicity!  Geez, bad people are drawn like moths to light when it comes to the A's!

Lisa
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: November 10, 2008, 07:58:12 PM »

WTH is going on at Lois' house????
I so agree with you and Flamom.  This just isn't right.    
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #772 on: November 10, 2008, 07:59:11 PM »

Somehow I get the feeling that Leonard Padilla creates situations that he knows will get media attention.

Janet

Janet, I truly feel that LP is a "I will hunt you down if it's the last thing I do" bounty hunter.  You apply pressure to the family with every tool you can, including the media, including having a prayer service...any way you can get the family riled and to get the info you want.   LP is going to be their worst nightmare, now that he is not affiliated with TES (who tries to work with families through diplomacy).   The Anthony's made the mistake of underestimating him, thinking they will be able to use him to bail her out without her having to keep her end of the agreement and work with him in finding Caylee.  Casey didn't keep her end of the bargain.  At the same time, LP took the Anthony's at their word - big mistake.  He should not have bailed her out to begin with.

TM isn't after criminals at any cost.  He's after bringing bodies home.
~G

Exactly Guidpost....LP is a Bounty Hunter....and...a brilliant one at that....jmoo...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #773 on: November 10, 2008, 07:59:16 PM »

Shame on Lois.
Thank you.. I thought I was being a hardazz and decided to mute it and watch some TV
This is so disturbing on so many levels 

2000 people just watched Murt drive Lois home. They can deduct whereabouts she lives from the camera and her name being out there.
Now with all her troubles being "advertised', any nut who likes little girls now knows one who's vulnerable as hell. Just what nuts look for. I am scared for that child's safety. Honestly.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: November 10, 2008, 07:59:42 PM »

Shame on Lois.

This is a terrible idea.  Too many nuts out there

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #775 on: November 10, 2008, 07:59:59 PM »

Time for    ...... BOMBSHELL!!!!!!!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #776 on: November 10, 2008, 08:00:42 PM »

NANCY IS DOING NATALEE!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: November 10, 2008, 08:01:17 PM »

One thing for sure,there will be no winners when this is all said and done... I believe Caylee will be found eventually somehow and someway.The truth will be told.I have to believe it.The very gates of Heaven have been pounded upon with so many prayers that I can not believe God turned a deaf ear..It might not be now or in the very near future,but one day she will be discovered or we'll find out why she cannot be recovered..I'm pretty convicted too..I have prayed so much for Caylee to be found,I have neglected to pray for Casey and the entire family.My flesh is hostile to the idea but it's me that needs a heart correction and so I shall.I will pray the prayers of a follower of Christ and remember that in Gods eyes,I am no more important to Him then Casey or anyone else for that matter.
  Cindy is wrecked...Just plain wrecked..I wonder when the last time she sat down and had a cup of coffee with a friend and laughed.She probably hasn't tried out a new recipe in forever.I can only imagine how frustrated she must feel.She is seeing her whole life unravel in front of her eyes and it's taking it's toll.Maybe she'll break and finally admit that yes,she thinks Caylee is dead but for now,she has not the strength to do it..She's going to be the next *brittany spears*public meltdown if she doesn't seek treatment so that she can grasp whats real and what isn't.I think as a mother,no matter what happened,she will fight tooth and nail against the death penalty to save her daughter.Casey getting life would probably finally mellow Cindy.I really believe that she and George are in the old phrase"between a rock and a hard place".They're danged if they do,and danged if they don't...How very sad...Just ramblin,sorry..No nanners pitched because I am sooo not in the mood...

Tater...no nanners from me...even though I agree with parts of your post and disagree with others....I think if she is ever found it will be by accident....same with Jennifer and Trenton and Clinton and Stacy...and all the others out there....who are, as Tim says...Lost but not Alone...I know many think that a memorial service is not 'right or proper' at this time....I have mixed feelings...but I know I am going to watch the service tomorrow and I am going to say farewell to this beautiful little child who has captured a part of my heart..I am going to let her go........... to fly with the angels....

Anyone who is going and reads this....PLEASE TAKE A PINK BALLOON for me (if you can find one)....and let it fly away...let it fly free, just as Caylee is doing...flying free with the angels...I would be so grateful

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: November 10, 2008, 08:01:39 PM »

I just got wicked sad that Caylee will never be 13 singing on camera for so many people.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: November 10, 2008, 08:02:14 PM »

Yes Anothermonkey I saw how Cindy was all over him, I was getting strange vibes with that display.
Well he is very cute ,I would be all over him too.. OH did I say that out loud

is ok, am sure i'm the only one who heard ya. 

and maybe a few hundred others. heh

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.