April 25, 2024, 09:17:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363716 times)
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2008, 02:43:55 PM »

I can't beleive George ripped the sign of Caylee of Murt's van that was given to Dakota from them. SHAME on them!!!!!!!

Man if they were looking for extra news coverage, THEY GOT IT!!! How the heck is this going to look to people who support them? This puts all the families associated with Kidfinders, etc. in the same light as the Ant's which is not fair. I think Kidfinders, which is an excellent program should disassociate themselves with these kooks as soon as possible!!

I completely agree with you. I truly did feel for Cindy in some way, I do have a heart I can't help it. I truly think I wouldn't wanna beleive My Grandbaby was dead either. (Minus all the Casey BS) BUT after today? Seeing the bs she pulled, PPFFFTTTT. AND GEORGE?! EVERYONE WAS/IS right about him. He's so different when she's not around, WOW! Someone has his jimmy whipped.. Geez...

I'm so sick of these greedy, self serving people. Their MO is to lash out as loudly and longly as possible and wait for everybody to back off. It seems like that's what was done in their family affairs too, whoever screamed the loudest won. It wasn't until kc trumped them by murdering Caylee that it changed the pattern, but CA can't behave with dignity or poise under any circumstance and feels if she blames everybody else in the country for poor kc's predicament everyone will just cower and let her win. NOT in a million years Cindy.

Well said!  I don't think I've ever before been this angry with someone I don't even know!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2008, 02:44:01 PM »

Why are they mad at Dakota's gma??  Simply because she's there with LP instead of with Kid Finders? WTF?  I don't get it!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2008, 02:44:03 PM »

It is very odd that George and Cindy would show up there.... Have they ever shown up at any of the other searches??

Not that I'm aware of. I think someone said they showed at the first to get their pics taken, then left. This is truly bizzare.
i wish that TES would come in with their advanced equipment and do one last effort!!! Are they gone already? They have the right kind of equipment for an underwater search with sonar and all that good stuff!! I know theyre discouraged and have given up hope, but i really think this lake needs to be combed completely. I find it hard to believe that the A's showed up there for nothing. Just hoping and crossing fingers that its because they know theyre in the right place and trying to get them away from there. I hope LP doesnt back down.
We need more than 4 divers here!!!!!!!!!!

Tim says on this video he searched yesterday, where LP is today and he is confident she is not there.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17947522/index.html

Are you serious then why in the hell is LP doing the search? Tim has all the advance equipment

Why the hell does Murt always so he has Breaking News????

Well, that was discouraging. Tim said he scanned that water himself and nothing is in the water.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2008, 02:44:27 PM »

It is very odd that George and Cindy would show up there.... Have they ever shown up at any of the other searches??

Not that I'm aware of. I think someone said they showed at the first to get their pics taken, then left. This is truly bizzare.
i wish that TES would come in with their advanced equipment and do one last effort!!! Are they gone already? They have the right kind of equipment for an underwater search with sonar and all that good stuff!! I know theyre discouraged and have given up hope, but i really think this lake needs to be combed completely. I find it hard to believe that the A's showed up there for nothing. Just hoping and crossing fingers that its because they know theyre in the right place and trying to get them away from there. I hope LP doesnt back down.

Tim says on this video he searched yesterday, where LP is today and he is confident she is not there.

Then why did tes come back and search down stream from lennys group? today

don't know....I am just posting what I read/saw??  I wasn't aware TES was searching there this morning???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: November 10, 2008, 02:44:29 PM »

Klaas ... bumped this for you, and added a little of my contribution to it.  LOL

LOL 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2008, 02:44:29 PM »

Tensions In The Park: The Anthony’s Strike Back, Answers Given

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1849

I gotta say that I think the memorial service is out of line.If there is to be one,it should be the A's conducting it,not anyone else.jmo

Why? A memorial is a way to say goodbye to a loved one. Tim's announcement yesterday of maybe never finding Caylee was so sad, it's just a way for other's to say a proper goodbye to this little girl. Heaven knows her grandparents will NEVER put one on for her. I agree, it should be their place to do so, but they won't, not as long as the camera's are rolling and the money coming in.

I just don't Boo..Tim nor LP should make this call in my honest opinion no matter what the A's say or choose to do.This is a family matter,declaration of death,and it is them that must accept it and make the call.I'm still praying that Caylee will be found and then it can be anyone call but until then,not so...jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2008, 02:44:37 PM »

Klaas ... bumped this for you, and added a little of my contribution to it.  LOL

LMAO!!!!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2008, 02:45:36 PM »

Concerning what should and should not be done in such a situation like this, I think we all agree that people handle their grief and shock in different ways.  We know the stages of grief.  We fully acknowledge that we would be crazy with grief if we lost a child.  Having said that, much of what the Anthonys have done and are doing are NOT connected to grief.  Denial is not the same as outright lying.  Grief is not the same as throwing hissy fits in public.  And even the most grief-stricken person is not allowed to harrass, threaten or stalk others.  What Cindy and George did today comes very close to that. They did not show up at the search to help, to encourage or even to protest.  They obviously showed up to make trouble and create a scene.  It is just unimaginable and indicates that Cindy is out of control. 

I have never thought that Cindy, George or Lee should join the search if they did not feel compelled to be there.  I cannot imagine anything any more horrific than a relative finding a murdered child.  I do not expect them to walk those fields and streams hoping to find Caylee's body, but they should understand the motivations of the volunteers, TES and the police.  Caylee is missing.  Casey is not truthful.

About the memorial, anyone can hold a memorial.  It is not unusual for people who feel especially touched by a situation to hold a memorial, even if they are not family or in the same town with family.  I suppose Cindy wants to control that, too.  Cindy keeps saying there is not enough proof to show that Caylee is dead, although she herself smelled the stench of decay.  But the rest of us see no reason to believe that Caylee is still alive.  If her body is not found, she deserves a memorial, and the family has no interest in organizing or attending one.

Cindy's behavior is stupid above all else and will not help to provide closure to this case or to her family.  The whole family seems emotionally unevolved to me.  Others who have found themselves in tragic situations do not behave this way.  Her behavior is self-serving and to me, indicative of what really went on behind closed doors in that family, where hotheads were always blowing their stacks between the taking of glossy photos for the family album.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2008, 02:46:16 PM »

I think they should remove the public from the whole area (except Popcorn Kitty)  Move along, nothing to see here (Star Wars).

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2008, 02:46:26 PM »

I just got back from the Sprint store and I hurried but still have 20 pages to catch up on...anything new happened.  The last I was reading everyone was running toward the water...what was that all about???

I don't know if Murt ever said what happened with that.  All I know is that George and Cindy showed up and went nuts.. George ripped a Find Caylee sign off Murt's van, Cindy was yelling and crying, and so on. 
You summed that up quite nicely! Not once did I see the words, nutso, crackpot, loser....Good for you! I couldn't do that

Carmen
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: November 10, 2008, 02:46:46 PM »

Days like these, we need a little levity!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: November 10, 2008, 02:46:56 PM »

I just don't Boo..Tim nor LP should make this call in my honest opinion no matter what the A's say or choose to do.This is a family matter,declaration of death,and it is them that must accept it and make the call.I'm still praying that Caylee will be found and then it can be anyone call but until then,not so...jmo

I get what you're saying.. honestly, I do. But that still does not give them the right to go down to a search site, rip everybody a new one, tear signs off vans, etc...  not when a simple phone call expressing their anger would do.  JMO

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #92 on: November 10, 2008, 02:47:01 PM »

I can't beleive George ripped the sign of Caylee of Murt's van that was given to Dakota from them. SHAME on them!!!!!!!

Man if they were looking for extra news coverage, THEY GOT IT!!! How the heck is this going to look to people who support them? This puts all the families associated with Kidfinders, etc. in the same light as the Ant's which is not fair. I think Kidfinders, which is an excellent program should disassociate themselves with these kooks as soon as possible!!

I completely agree with you. I truly did feel for Cindy in some way, I do have a heart I can't help it. I truly think I wouldn't wanna beleive My Grandbaby was dead either. (Minus all the Casey BS) BUT after today? Seeing the bs she pulled, PPFFFTTTT. AND GEORGE?! EVERYONE WAS/IS right about him. He's so different when she's not around, WOW! Someone has his jimmy whipped.. Geez...

I'm so sick of these greedy, self serving people. Their MO is to lash out as loudly and longly as possible and wait for everybody to back off. It seems like that's what was done in their family affairs too, whoever screamed the loudest won. It wasn't until kc trumped them by murdering Caylee that it changed the pattern, but CA can't behave with dignity or poise under any circumstance and feels if she blames everybody else in the country for poor kc's predicament everyone will just cower and let her win. NOT in a million years Cindy.

Yep! My EX husband was like that, I had ulcers! After the divorce my kids said to me "Is it wrong to be happy you guys are divorced?" Once he was out of the house and gone, I made sure my home was one of peace and refuge from this crazy world. They nick named my house Serenity.  They had to put up with his temper tantrums at his place, but at home, everything was calm and fun.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #93 on: November 10, 2008, 02:47:30 PM »

Could yall see or hear George and Cindy screaming and yelling??  This is eating the Anthonys up...you could see in Cindys face today on GMA!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #94 on: November 10, 2008, 02:47:43 PM »

I think they should remove the public from the whole area (except Popcorn Kitty)  Move along, nothing to see here (Star Wars).

The camera is named after you A-1.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #95 on: November 10, 2008, 02:48:05 PM »

LOIS ON MURT!

katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: November 10, 2008, 02:48:30 PM »

Are you serious then why in the hell is LP doing the search? Tim has all the advance equipment

Why the hell does Murt always so he has Breaking News????

"Breaking news" and all this "coverage" -- the cam is pointed wherever is he's never in the truck.  Lois was a LOT more fun, IMO.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #97 on: November 10, 2008, 02:48:36 PM »

I cannot believe that George and Cindy showed up there.

!~*Mar*~!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: November 10, 2008, 02:49:05 PM »

Do random people just open Murts truck and give updates??

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #99 on: November 10, 2008, 02:49:46 PM »

Cindy called Lois and railed her?  Good gracious!  People are angry at Cindy right now.....um you think!?!?!!!!!

Cindy is her own worst enemy....she has totally lost it on every level.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.