March 28, 2024, 03:30:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 361417 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: November 10, 2008, 08:59:30 PM »

Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez

All along Casey Anthony has insisted she left Caylee with the babysitter Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

Casey said Zenaida had been watching Caylee for more than a year. At one point during the time Caylee and Casey were gone, Casey told her mother a story about how she and a friend were in Tampa with Zenaida  when Zenaida  got into a serious car crash.

Included in the released documents are Tampa Police reports that show investigators went to Tampa General to look for any record of Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez. They didn't find any.
Various investigation documents in the Casey Anthony case

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7805151&version=23&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

The thing about her story is supposedly she was supposed to be in Jax with jeff Hopkins and yet it was during this week she was supposedly at a convention for work but  she also stole the gas cans from her parents shed.  But Cindy believes a nanny stole her child...unbelieveable!!!

Amazing!  IMO, like mother like daughter.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: November 10, 2008, 08:59:30 PM »

THE RUMOR IS TRUE   LP HAS EYES

What rumor????????

Trying to inject humor, first time I've seen him without the shades

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: November 10, 2008, 08:59:38 PM »

I am streaming Nancy Grace right now so those of you that won't have access to a tv or are at work will be able to listen to it. I was having problems with the mic so I wanted to fix it. I didn't know you all were not getting sound! I apologize in advance for it. Caylee's stuff hasnt been on yet.

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

Thank You!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: November 10, 2008, 08:59:45 PM »

A Day of Crazy Developments in the Caylee Anthony Case

Despite the fact that Tim had cleared the river, Leonard contacted an amateur news site and made the announcement during a live Internet feed. What followed was a media frenzy, which has left Tim Miller with a sour taste in his mouth.

"We are associated in no way with the actions of Leonard Padilla," Tim told Investigation Discovery. "

Tim also expressed that he was upset with CNN's Nancy Grace, whom he also finds at fault.

"Nancy grace wanted me to come do her show tonight and I said absolutely not," Tim said. "I told her producer that this is the "Leonard Padilla Show" and that I did not want anything to do with it. I said this is not Leonard's fault, this is Nancy Graces fault. She puts the clown on TV every night to entertain the public and as a result that has distracted everyone from everything we have been trying to do out here. It is the Leonard Padilla show now and Nancy Grace gave him the power to do it. Leonard has a fan club out there and it has totally turned this into a circus."

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/there-have-been.html#more

WOW

I have learned to take what David Lohr says with a huge grain of salt, personally.

Where's OldFart and that bag of salt?

Wink

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: November 10, 2008, 09:00:11 PM »

THE RUMOR IS TRUE   LP HAS EYES

What rumor????????

Trying to inject humor, first time I've seen him without the shades
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: November 10, 2008, 09:00:21 PM »

Despite the fact that Tim had cleared the river, Leonard contacted an amateur news site and made the announcement during a live Internet feed. What followed was a media frenzy, which has left Tim Miller with a sour taste in his mouth.

"We are associated in no way with the actions of Leonard Padilla," Tim told Investigation Discovery. "

Tim also expressed that he was upset with CNN's Nancy Grace, whom he also finds at fault.

"Nancy grace wanted me to come do her show tonight and I said absolutely not," Tim said. "I told her producer that this is the "Leonard Padilla Show" and that I did not want anything to do with it. I said this is not Leonard's fault, this is Nancy Graces fault. She puts the clown on TV every night to entertain the public and as a result that has distracted everyone from everything we have been trying to do out here. It is the Leonard Padilla show now and Nancy Grace gave him the power to do it. Leonard has a fan club out there and it has totally turned this into a circus."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: November 10, 2008, 09:01:45 PM »

Can somebody PLEASE (pretty please??) explain to me what the heck WS has to do with Murt's USTREAM site???
I think alot of the chatterers in Murts room are from WS 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #867 on: November 10, 2008, 09:02:25 PM »

WOW  know I see why the Anthonys are in cahoots with them...they are all crooks.

Mr. and Mrs. Milstead have an approximate combined outstanding fraud judgments for nearly $500,000. Mr. Milstead has a criminal record which includes a felony conviction 2002, probation violation and subsequent guilty plea in 2002, for IMPERSONATING A POLICE OFFICER. The researchers found that particularly disturbing as a “pseudo badge” is on the logo on the KFN home page,

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #868 on: November 10, 2008, 09:02:40 PM »

Well any respect I had for Tim Miller is now gone. If it was not for Nancy Grace or Leanord Padilla, Tim Miller would not have had is effing money or donations.

!~*Mar*~!

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: November 10, 2008, 09:03:17 PM »

EquuSearch ends hunt for Caylee Anthony today
Bianca Prieto and Amanda Welch | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:26 PM EST, November 10, 2008
Today's Updates

Two divers in the water at Blanchard Park

12:21 p.m. Leonard Padilla has two divers in the river at Jay Blanchard Park this afternoon to search for Caylee Marie.

One man is standing in the water, feeding a line to another diver using scuba gear. Visibility is low and that diver is only able to run his hands along the bottom, according to Rob Dick, who is helping Padilla.

Padilla said he has two other divers who could go in the water, but has opted to leave them out because he fears for their safety.

"What if an alligator sneaks across there, or something," Padilla said.

Dick refused to name one of the divers and gave only a first name and nickname of the second diver. It's unknown what, if any, training the divers have.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-111008,0,4570496.story

please correct me if i am wrong i thought padilla said his divers were le or fbi trained or even one report said they were from the fbi ?
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #870 on: November 10, 2008, 09:04:58 PM »

It just gets more bizarre and worse everyday...I cant wait until the trial is done and Csey gets life in jail or possibly the DP.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: November 10, 2008, 09:06:40 PM »

Well any respect I had for Tim Miller is now gone. If it was not for Nancy Grace or Leanord Padilla, Tim Miller would not have had is effing money or donations.

Oh my so brutal!  I think the world of LP as well as TM.  TM has dedicated his life to finding missing children.  LP has a different type of personality, but I really think he means well.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #872 on: November 10, 2008, 09:07:56 PM »

I am so effing angry right now and the thing is I never even donated. Nancy Grace's show is the effing reason that Tim Miller was racking in donations for his search for Caylee and Leanord Padilla is half the reason that this man had as many people as he did. This is complete and utter bullshit that he is spouting off here.

!~*Mar*~!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: November 10, 2008, 09:09:10 PM »

WOW

I would just say this and in fact I did say it to Tim prior to this search. I told Tim, no I begged Tim not to have anything to do with LP and the PR, BS nonsense that would follow and the eventual 3 Ring Circus. On more than one occasion, 2, 3 and 4 I expressed my concern and displeasure with any involvement with LP for a search. As I said, to LP it has nothing to do with a MP, it has to do with his never ending 15 minutes of fame.

What a shocker that it would wind up like it did and the travesty of what was called a search today.

Blanchard Park looked like a search run by Jerry Springer.

Gee, wonder why LP is having a Memorial for Caylee? Could it possibly be for even more media attention.

Tim and TES was warned to not to include LP as I said, what Bounty Hunter ever did anything fro free?

Sadly, all the Nancy Grace Shows leading up to this search had LP claiming the search was with TES, LP and Bounty Hunters. Shows that Tim was on and said, no it wasn't.

Sad.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: November 10, 2008, 09:09:43 PM »

Janet - David Lohr is paid by Discovery to follow TES.  He has made several inappropriate comments over the past few days and he even announced that TES would end the search, before Tim said anything.  He is the one who described the necklace in great detail and told about other things that were found during the search.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #875 on: November 10, 2008, 09:10:10 PM »

Oh my so brutal!  I think the world of LP as well as TM.  TM has dedicated his life to finding missing children.  LP has a different type of personality, but I really think he means well.

I am sorry but he did not have to go on full blast like that. People have seen Nancy Graces show and have wanted to donate. Leanord praised Tim on that show and even said that he was getting phone calls from people who wanted to search and that it was b/c of Nancy covering the story. I'm sorry but I have no respect for someone who is going to bash the people that have done nothing but help out his team.

!~*Mar*~!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: November 10, 2008, 09:10:37 PM »

Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez

All along Casey Anthony has insisted she left Caylee with the babysitter Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

Casey said Zenaida had been watching Caylee for more than a year. At one point during the time Caylee and Casey were gone, Casey told her mother a story about how she and a friend were in Tampa with Zenaida  when Zenaida  got into a serious car crash.

Included in the released documents are Tampa Police reports that show investigators went to Tampa General to look for any record of Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez. They didn't find any.
Various investigation documents in the Casey Anthony case

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7805151&version=23&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

The thing about her story is supposedly she was supposed to be in Jax with jeff Hopkins and yet it was during this week she was supposedly at a convention for work but  she also stole the gas cans from her parents shed.  But Cindy believes a nanny stole her child...unbelieveable!!!

Amazing!  IMO, like mother like daughter.
I can't understand how she keeps up with all of her stories. She is very clever and as I said the other day, besides leaving her daughter in the car too long, there are so many plates spinning in the air, she may have been able to get away with murder. She's as smooth as Ted Bundy.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #877 on: November 10, 2008, 09:10:49 PM »

If you don't hear it from Tim's lips or read it on his site, don't believe it!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #878 on: November 10, 2008, 09:11:10 PM »

EquuSearch ends hunt for Caylee Anthony today
Bianca Prieto and Amanda Welch | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:26 PM EST, November 10, 2008
Today's Updates

Two divers in the water at Blanchard Park

12:21 p.m. Leonard Padilla has two divers in the river at Jay Blanchard Park this afternoon to search for Caylee Marie.

One man is standing in the water, feeding a line to another diver using scuba gear. Visibility is low and that diver is only able to run his hands along the bottom, according to Rob Dick, who is helping Padilla.

Padilla said he has two other divers who could go in the water, but has opted to leave them out because he fears for their safety.

"What if an alligator sneaks across there, or something," Padilla said.

Dick refused to name one of the divers and gave only a first name and nickname of the second diver. It's unknown what, if any, training the divers have.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-111008,0,4570496.story

please correct me if i am wrong i thought padilla said his divers were le or fbi trained or even one report said they were from the fbi ?

I HEARD THE SAME THING LE OR FBI
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: November 10, 2008, 09:12:27 PM »

I think if and when possible, somebody needs to get clarification from TIM.. ask him if that statement made on that site is accurate and if he's "signed off" on it, so to speak.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.