April 24, 2024, 02:36:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363638 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: November 10, 2008, 09:12:47 PM »

The prosecution has accumulated a lot of circumstantial evidence against Casey Anthony.  I cannot comprehend why all these documents have been publicly released.  Will jury selection not be compromised with the release all these documents along with the on going media attention.

The following article links many of the released documents.

Janet
______

Hundreds of pages of Discovery released 
Last Edited: Thursday, 06 Nov 2008, 9:05 PM EST 
Created: Thursday, 06 Nov 2008, 10:36 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The State Attorney's Office has released hundreds of additional documents related to the case against 22-year-old Casey Anthony  and her missing daughter Caylee ...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7805151&version=23&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: November 10, 2008, 09:12:51 PM »

Maybe someone else needs the answer to this as well.....

When did Casey mention an auto accident that ZG was in?

It was in Cindys LE interview.  She was telling LE a story Casey told her about the nanny being in a wreck and thats why she couldnt bring Caylee so Cindy could see her.

Thank you. I'm thinking there needs to be a hard look at those cops Casey was sleeping with. Between ZG being identified at Sawgrass apts, and this, I'm thinking Casey might have had some help.

I agree. I think all those young men need to be looked at carefully.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: November 10, 2008, 09:13:28 PM »

Oh my so brutal!  I think the world of LP as well as TM.  TM has dedicated his life to finding missing children.  LP has a different type of personality, but I really think he means well.

I am sorry but he did not have to go on full blast like that. People have seen Nancy Graces show and have wanted to donate. Leanord praised Tim on that show and even said that he was getting phone calls from people who wanted to search and that it was b/c of Nancy covering the story. I'm sorry but I have no respect for someone who is going to bash the people that have done nothing but help out his team.

Why is it you believe the words of David Lohr as 100% gospel?

I'll take Tim Miller over Leonard Padilla any day when it comes to Missing Persons.  If I'm looking for a Bounty Hunter, maybe I'll go to Leonard. 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: November 10, 2008, 09:14:05 PM »

As for LP and the divers and the murky water. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this why we have small boats with side scanning sonar? Funny how sonar can see right through the murkey water. Then if it was more shallow, we have vision stick. Hmm ... that cuts through the murky water too and gives a nice digital pic.

I know I am not a bounty hunter and I don't play one on TV either. I have only been on actual searches an participated, not just standing around.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: November 10, 2008, 09:14:12 PM »

A Day of Crazy Developments in the Caylee Anthony Case

Despite the fact that Tim had cleared the river, Leonard contacted an amateur news site and made the announcement during a live Internet feed. What followed was a media frenzy, which has left Tim Miller with a sour taste in his mouth.

"We are associated in no way with the actions of Leonard Padilla," Tim told Investigation Discovery. "

Tim also expressed that he was upset with CNN's Nancy Grace, whom he also finds at fault.

"Nancy grace wanted me to come do her show tonight and I said absolutely not," Tim said. "I told her producer that this is the "Leonard Padilla Show" and that I did not want anything to do with it. I said this is not Leonard's fault, this is Nancy Graces fault. She puts the clown on TV every night to entertain the public and as a result that has distracted everyone from everything we have been trying to do out here. It is the Leonard Padilla show now and Nancy Grace gave him the power to do it. Leonard has a fan club out there and it has totally turned this into a circus."

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/there-have-been.html#more

WOW

I would just say this and in fact I did say it to Tim prior to this search. I told Tim, no I begged Tim not to have anything to do with LP and the PR, BS nonsense that would follow and the eventual 3 Ring Circus. On more than one occasion, 2, 3 and 4 I expressed my concern and displeasure with any involvement with LP for a search. As I said, to LP it has nothing to do with a MP, it has to do with his never ending 15 minutes of fame.

What a shocker that it would wind up like it did and the travesty of what was called a search today.

Blanchard Park looked like a search run by Jerry Springer.

Gee, wonder why LP is having a Memorial for Caylee? Could it possibly be for even more media attention.

Tim and TES was warned to not to include LP as I said, what Bounty Hunter ever did anything fro free?

Sadly, all the Nancy Grace Shows leading up to this search had LP claiming the search was with TES, LP and Bounty Hunters. Shows that Tim was on and said, no it wasn't.

Sad.

honestly who ever heard of Padilla before this case?
and when he bailed out KC he was a vilan, then a hero
and now?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: November 10, 2008, 09:15:44 PM »

It was in Cindys LE interview.  She was telling LE a story Casey told her about the nanny being in a wreck and thats why she couldnt bring Caylee so Cindy could see her.

Thank you. I'm thinking there needs to be a hard look at those cops Casey was sleeping with. Between ZG being identified at Sawgrass apts, and this, I'm thinking Casey might have had some help.

Am i totally off date/// didn't she tell (kc) cindy the ZG?Tampa story BEFORE this real accident happened?? I'm confused.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: November 10, 2008, 09:17:15 PM »

Despite the fact that Tim had cleared the river, Leonard contacted an amateur news site and made the announcement during a live Internet feed. What followed was a media frenzy, which has left Tim Miller with a sour taste in his mouth.

"We are associated in no way with the actions of Leonard Padilla," Tim told Investigation Discovery. "

Tim also expressed that he was upset with CNN's Nancy Grace, whom he also finds at fault.

"Nancy grace wanted me to come do her show tonight and I said absolutely not," Tim said. "I told her producer that this is the "Leonard Padilla Show" and that I did not want anything to do with it. I said this is not Leonard's fault, this is Nancy Graces fault. She puts the clown on TV every night to entertain the public and as a result that has distracted everyone from everything we have been trying to do out here. It is the Leonard Padilla show now and Nancy Grace gave him the power to do it. Leonard has a fan club out there and it has totally turned this into a circus."

WOW

I would just say this and in fact I did say it to Tim prior to this search. I told Tim, no I begged Tim not to have anything to do with LP and the PR, BS nonsense that would follow and the eventual 3 Ring Circus. On more than one occasion, 2, 3 and 4 I expressed my concern and displeasure with any involvement with LP for a search. As I said, to LP it has nothing to do with a MP, it has to do with his never ending 15 minutes of fame.

What a shocker that it would wind up like it did and the travesty of what was called a search today.

Blanchard Park looked like a search run by Jerry Springer.

Gee, wonder why LP is having a Memorial for Caylee? Could it possibly be for even more media attention.

Tim and TES was warned to not to include LP as I said, what Bounty Hunter ever did anything fro free?

Sadly, all the Nancy Grace Shows leading up to this search had LP claiming the search was with TES, LP and Bounty Hunters. Shows that Tim was on and said, no it wasn't.

Sad.

RED , I do agree, I just hope all the hype got him more donations to keep searching for the missing everywhere. I think IMO this whole thing as become a circus created by the first lie out of KC's mouth. TES and Tim are upstanding in my book.

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: November 10, 2008, 09:17:24 PM »

I think if and when possible, somebody needs to get clarification from TIM.. ask him if that statement made on that site is accurate and if he's "signed off" on it, so to speak.

Tempers Flare When George, Cindy Arrive At Search Scene
Monday, November 10, 2008 – updated: 6:20 pm EST November 10, 2008

TINY TURNOUT FOR GROUP'S LIKELY FINAL SEARCH

From 5,000 to 40, the big expectations in the search for Caylee Anthony's body ended in a tiny turnout at another search site Monday near the 417. It will likely be the last time the group EquuSearch will look for Caylee.

Only about forty volunteers were on site to get instructions before Monday's search in a wooded area near Econ Trail along the 417. When they lined up, they were told to be precise in their search and yell for their team leaders if they see anything suspicious.

About 2,300 volunteers also looked for Caylee's remains Saturday and Sunday. They believe a body or a shred of evidence are the only things that may give the community closure.

"The longer everyone searches, there's a possibility evidence will be found," volunteer Cindy Smith said.

The area is so dense with brush and trees, it would be almost impossible to spot human remains anywhere.

"We can bring in the entire military and there's still a small chance that she would ever be found," EquuSearch founder Tim Miller said.

Miller said the case has put his group in debt; they've spent $100,000. He will leave for North Carolina on Tuesday morning to focus on other missing persons cases, but said he may leave some of his volunteers behind.

Miller also said he's frustrated with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who started his own search Monday in an area Miller claims isn't even on sheriff's investigators radar.

"There's no evidence to lead anyone to believe there's a good reason to dive. I would only hope it's not for self promotional reasons and turning this into a circus," Miller said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

Tim says on this video he searched yesterday, where LP is today and he is confident she is not there.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17947522/index.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: November 10, 2008, 09:17:37 PM »

Well any respect I had for Tim Miller is now gone. If it was not for Nancy Grace or Leanord Padilla, Tim Miller would not have had is effing money or donations.

If you don't hear it from Tim's lips or read it on his site, don't believe it!

Thanks Boo, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who keeps saying that.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: November 10, 2008, 09:17:51 PM »

I have been glued to the chat and Murt's site the entire day.  All I can say is that I feel so sad and diappointed in that Caylee was not found.  I can't understand why this is turning into a circus.  LP and TES tried their best.  It is FAR more that Caylee's own blood and biological family has done.  The people in this chat care more about the baby than her own mother.  I feel like I am going to start crying.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: November 10, 2008, 09:18:10 PM »

Am i totally off date/// didn't she tell (kc) cindy the ZG?Tampa story BEFORE this real accident happened?? I'm confused.

Casey told Cindy that ZG had an accident in June, 2008 and that is why Casey had to stay in Tampa, thus prohibiting Cindy from seeing Caylee.

This accident in the document happened in November, 2007.

Hope this helps.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: November 10, 2008, 09:18:34 PM »

I think if and when possible, somebody needs to get clarification from TIM.. ask him if that statement made on that site is accurate and if he's "signed off" on it, so to speak.

From 5,000 to 40, the big expectations in the search for Caylee Anthony's body ended in a tiny turnout at another search site Monday near the 417. It will likely be the last time the group EquuSearch will look for Caylee.

Only about forty volunteers were on site to get instructions before Monday's search in a wooded area near Econ Trail along the 417. When they lined up, they were told to be precise in their search and yell for their team leaders if they see anything suspicious.

About 2,300 volunteers also looked for Caylee's remains Saturday and Sunday. They believe a body or a shred of evidence are the only things that may give the community closure.

"The longer everyone searches, there's a possibility evidence will be found," volunteer Cindy Smith said.

The area is so dense with brush and trees, it would be almost impossible to spot human remains anywhere.

"We can bring in the entire military and there's still a small chance that she would ever be found," EquuSearch founder Tim Miller said.

Miller said the case has put his group in debt; they've spent $100,000. He will leave for North Carolina on Tuesday morning to focus on other missing persons cases, but said he may leave some of his volunteers behind.

Miller also said he's frustrated with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who started his own search Monday in an area Miller claims isn't even on sheriff's investigators radar.

"There's no evidence to lead anyone to believe there's a good reason to dive. I would only hope it's not for self promotional reasons and turning this into a circus," Miller said.

Tim says on this video he searched yesterday, where LP is today and he is confident she is not there.

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Sunday, November 9, 2008 - Guests Include Clint Van Zandt, Susan Murphy Milano, Mark Williams and Tim Miller

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/11/09/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-sunday-november-8-2008-guests-include-clint-van-zandt-susan-murphy-milano-mark-williams-and-drew-kesse/

_____

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: November 10, 2008, 09:19:30 PM »

I believe the court filing with ZG's name was for November 28, 2007.  Casey told that story when she was covering what she was really up to in June of 2008.  I think. 

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: November 10, 2008, 09:19:43 PM »

I have been glued to the chat and Murt's site the entire day.  All I can say is that I feel so sad and diappointed in that Caylee was not found.  I can't understand why this is turning into a circus.  LP and TES tried their best.  It is FAR more that Caylee's own blood and biological family has done.  The people in this chat care more about the baby than her own mother.  I feel like I am going to start crying.

3babies - don't cry.  Casey could put an end to this right now and isn't.  She sure isn't crying either.  Maybe one day she'll come clean.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: November 10, 2008, 09:20:02 PM »

Casey told Cindy that ZG had an accident in June, 2008 and that is why Casey had to stay in Tampa, thus prohibiting Cindy from seeing Caylee.

This accident in the document happened in November, 2007.

Hope this helps.

OMG   incredible!  Thanks brandi
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #895 on: November 10, 2008, 09:20:11 PM »

honestly who ever heard of Padilla before this case?
and when he bailed out KC he was a vilan, then a hero
and now?

I do believe that LP is doing his own damage control. I wish it wasn't so, but he just seems like he has put himself out there "from day one".
Now with all of his theories, wild as they may be, and hinting at all the insider knowledge he has. I am sure he does have some, but one thing I know is that when you are investigating a crime, the fewer you tell the better. He seems to have the opposite theory. Close to the vest seems to be a stranger to LP.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: November 10, 2008, 09:21:07 PM »

Can some one please confirm something for me?

Did I hear on NG that only 32 of 132 target areas were searched? Only about a quarter of the target areas?

They are leaving and may come back? I don't get it.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: November 10, 2008, 09:21:09 PM »

As for LP and the divers and the murky water. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this why we have small boats with side scanning sonar? Funny how sonar can see right through the murkey water. Then if it was more shallow, we have vision stick. Hmm ... that cuts through the murky water too and gives a nice digital pic.

I know I am not a bounty hunter and I don't play one on TV either. I have only been on actual searches an participated, not just standing around.

Was this stuff used in that area?  One source said that TES did not search there because LE didn't think it was important.  Not trying to be difficult, just curious

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: November 10, 2008, 09:21:19 PM »

I am not sure about a lot of things, but one thing I am absolutely sure about his my respect and admiration for Tim M. I will never ever lose that.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: November 10, 2008, 09:21:34 PM »

Same basic sentiment, but a totally different "feel", IMO. I'm just curious how much this jerk on that crimeblog site actually embellished (sp?) what Tim said to him- if he spoke with Tim directly, that is.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.