April 24, 2024, 05:06:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363643 times)
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: November 10, 2008, 09:22:58 PM »

The prosecution has accumulated a lot of circumstantial evidence against Casey Anthony.  I cannot comprehend why all these documents have been publicly released.  Will jury selection not be compromised with the release all these documents along with the on going media attention.

The following article links many of the released documents.

Janet
______

Hundreds of pages of Discovery released 
Last Edited: Thursday, 06 Nov 2008, 9:05 PM EST 
Created: Thursday, 06 Nov 2008, 10:36 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The State Attorney's Office has released hundreds of additional documents related to the case against 22-year-old Casey Anthony  and her missing daughter Caylee ...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7805151&version=23&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I think they will pool the jury from another county , My best friend who lives in Holiday Florida , by Clearwater was here this past weekend . Said she doesnt hear much on the case, I told its national news her reply..... Really... didnt know that So there is people out there that is not making this case a part of their everyday life like me

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: November 10, 2008, 09:23:00 PM »

honestly who ever heard of Padilla before this case?
and when he bailed out KC he was a vilan, then a hero
and now?

I do believe that LP is doing his own damage control. I wish it wasn't so, but he just seems like he has put himself out there "from day one".
Now with all of his theories, wild as they may be, and hinting at all the insider knowledge he has. I am sure he does have some, but one thing I know is that when you are investigating a crime, the fewer you tell the better. He seems to have the opposite theory. Close to the vest seems to be a stranger to LP.

Cant forget his prediction that once he bailed out KC he would find Caylee in 7 days.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: November 10, 2008, 09:23:56 PM »

A Day of Crazy Developments in the Caylee Anthony Case

Despite the fact that Tim had cleared the river, Leonard contacted an amateur news site and made the announcement during a live Internet feed. What followed was a media frenzy, which has left Tim Miller with a sour taste in his mouth.

"We are associated in no way with the actions of Leonard Padilla," Tim told Investigation Discovery. "

Tim also expressed that he was upset with CNN's Nancy Grace, whom he also finds at fault.

"Nancy grace wanted me to come do her show tonight and I said absolutely not," Tim said. "I told her producer that this is the "Leonard Padilla Show" and that I did not want anything to do with it. I said this is not Leonard's fault, this is Nancy Graces fault. She puts the clown on TV every night to entertain the public and as a result that has distracted everyone from everything we have been trying to do out here. It is the Leonard Padilla show now and Nancy Grace gave him the power to do it. Leonard has a fan club out there and it has totally turned this into a circus."

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/there-have-been.html#more

WOW

I would just say this and in fact I did say it to Tim prior to this search. I told Tim, no I begged Tim not to have anything to do with LP and the PR, BS nonsense that would follow and the eventual 3 Ring Circus. On more than one occasion, 2, 3 and 4 I expressed my concern and displeasure with any involvement with LP for a search. As I said, to LP it has nothing to do with a MP, it has to do with his never ending 15 minutes of fame.

What a shocker that it would wind up like it did and the travesty of what was called a search today.

Blanchard Park looked like a search run by Jerry Springer.

Gee, wonder why LP is having a Memorial for Caylee? Could it possibly be for even more media attention.

Tim and TES was warned to not to include LP as I said, what Bounty Hunter ever did anything fro free?

Sadly, all the Nancy Grace Shows leading up to this search had LP claiming the search was with TES, LP and Bounty Hunters. Shows that Tim was on and said, no it wasn't.

Sad.

Red ... my sentiments exactly.

Janet

_____

I believe that memorial service organized for tomorrow by Leonard Padilla is inappropriate.  The finding of Caylee Marie's remains and ... justice for this little girl should be the focus.

I cannot comprehend why Padilla broke rank with TES and ... conducted his own search of Blanchard Park today.  Tim Miller had announced that TES would be pulling out today.  Could Padilla not have waited.

Somehow I get the feeling that Leonard Padilla creates situations that he knows will get media attention.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: November 10, 2008, 09:25:09 PM »

Can some one please confirm something for me?

Did I hear on NG that only 32 of 132 target areas were searched? Only about a quarter of the target areas?

They are leaving and may come back? I don't get it.

Maybe NG has bad info?  You should probably ask Tim this question. 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: November 10, 2008, 09:25:43 PM »

Despite the fact that Tim had cleared the river, Leonard contacted an amateur news site and made the announcement during a live Internet feed. What followed was a media frenzy, which has left Tim Miller with a sour taste in his mouth.

"We are associated in no way with the actions of Leonard Padilla," Tim told Investigation Discovery. "

Tim also expressed that he was upset with CNN's Nancy Grace, whom he also finds at fault.

"Nancy grace wanted me to come do her show tonight and I said absolutely not," Tim said. "I told her producer that this is the "Leonard Padilla Show" and that I did not want anything to do with it. I said this is not Leonard's fault, this is Nancy Graces fault. She puts the clown on TV every night to entertain the public and as a result that has distracted everyone from everything we have been trying to do out here. It is the Leonard Padilla show now and Nancy Grace gave him the power to do it. Leonard has a fan club out there and it has totally turned this into a circus."

WOW

I would just say this and in fact I did say it to Tim prior to this search. I told Tim, no I begged Tim not to have anything to do with LP and the PR, BS nonsense that would follow and the eventual 3 Ring Circus. On more than one occasion, 2, 3 and 4 I expressed my concern and displeasure with any involvement with LP for a search. As I said, to LP it has nothing to do with a MP, it has to do with his never ending 15 minutes of fame.

What a shocker that it would wind up like it did and the travesty of what was called a search today.

Gee, wonder why LP is having a Memorial for Caylee? Could it possibly be for even more media attention.

Tim and TES was warned to not to include LP as I said, what Bounty Hunter ever did anything fro free?

Sadly, all the Nancy Grace Shows leading up to this search had LP claiming the search was with TES, LP and Bounty Hunters. Shows that Tim was on and said, no it wasn't.

Sad.

RED , I do agree, I just hope all the hype got him more donations to keep searching for the missing everywhere. I think IMO this whole thing as become a circus created by the first lie out of KC's mouth. TES and Tim are upstanding in my book.

Sometimes people need to listen to rational, objective points of view.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: November 10, 2008, 09:25:49 PM »

As for LP and the divers and the murky water. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this why we have small boats with side scanning sonar? Funny how sonar can see right through the murkey water. Then if it was more shallow, we have vision stick. Hmm ... that cuts through the murky water too and gives a nice digital pic.

I know I am not a bounty hunter and I don't play one on TV either. I have only been on actual searches an participated, not just standing around.

Was this stuff used in that area?  One source said that TES did not search there because LE didn't think it was important.  Not trying to be difficult, just curious

Hi monkeys I have been reading most of the day but havent had much to add...But I wanted to say I agree with this..I think LE didnt care if LP searched there and let the media be there and all the public because they knew this area was unimportant....Nothing against LP but maybe he knew this too....

I only watched Murts site for a short while today because I just felt like the whole situation was not being handled like it would have been if there was a high probability that CAYLEE was there...

JMO
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #906 on: November 10, 2008, 09:26:48 PM »

OK, i have a problem with Dakota being put on camera. with all the nuts on the web...

Shame on Lois.
Thank you.. I thought I was being a hardazz and decided to mute it and watch some TV
This is so disturbing on so many levels 

2000 people just watched Murt drive Lois home. They can deduct whereabouts she lives from the camera and her name being out there.
Now with all her troubles being "advertised', any nut who likes little girls now knows one who's vulnerable as hell. Just what nuts look for. I am scared for that child's safety. Honestly.

OMG, I'm just trying to catch-up.  I also fear for her safety.  All we can do is pray that some whacko doesn't prey on the young girl or her grandmother.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: November 10, 2008, 09:27:03 PM »

The search for Caylee has brought all of the personalities out
the good
the bad
the ugly and certainly the ones who LOVE being in the limelight
I find it disturbing that their need for 15 minutes has overshadowed the need to find this baby and get justice for her
Tim Miller, to my knowledge, was NEVER, and still isnt, a media whore.
He is a quiet , unassuming man who does a service for people that NO ONE else does
He expects NOTHING in return except knowing the dead has had a respectful burial and the living a small measure of comfort knowing
their loved ones have been found
It has seemed to me Tim doesnt really like the cameras much and would search even if there was never any such thing as media..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: November 10, 2008, 09:27:15 PM »

Did I hear on NG that only 32 of 132 target areas were searched? Only about a quarter of the target areas?

I asked yesterday how they could possibly cover all of that in two days, but nobody heard me (

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: November 10, 2008, 09:28:00 PM »

As for LP and the divers and the murky water. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this why we have small boats with side scanning sonar? Funny how sonar can see right through the murkey water. Then if it was more shallow, we have vision stick. Hmm ... that cuts through the murky water too and gives a nice digital pic.

I know I am not a bounty hunter and I don't play one on TV either. I have only been on actual searches an participated, not just standing around.

Was this stuff used in that area?  One source said that TES did not search there because LE didn't think it was important.  Not trying to be difficult, just curious

Hi monkeys I have been reading most of the day but havent had much to add...But I wanted to say I agree with this..I think LE didnt care if LP searched there and let the media be there and all the public because they knew this area was unimportant....Nothing against LP but maybe he knew this too....

I only watched Murts site for a short while today because I just felt like the whole situation was not being handled like it would have been if there was a high probability that CAYLEE was there...

JMO

I absolutely agree with that.  No way would LE allow all the people milling about if they felt Caylee could possibly be found there.  They would have been down there if only for crowd control. 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: November 10, 2008, 09:28:18 PM »

I have been glued to the chat and Murt's site the entire day.  All I can say is that I feel so sad and diappointed in that Caylee was not found.  I can't understand why this is turning into a circus.  LP and TES tried their best.  It is FAR more that Caylee's own blood and biological family has done.  The people in this chat care more about the baby than her own mother.  I feel like I am going to start crying.

3babies - don't cry.  Casey could put an end to this right now and isn't.  She sure isn't crying either.  Maybe one day she'll come clean.

Thank you Klaas,
I just imagine Caylee being left alone and it breaks my heart.  I know that Casey can end all of this.   I pray that reality sets in with her.  This is a good group.  I know that we all have hearts in this chat.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: November 10, 2008, 09:28:27 PM »

Yes from my understanding soome are leaving and some are staying to do searches on the weekends and when volunteers has days off , Mandy will be staying from my understanding also

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: November 10, 2008, 09:28:43 PM »

I am not sure about a lot of things, but one thing I am absolutely sure about his my respect and admiration for Tim M. I will never ever lose that.

*"is my respect", not- his my respect    I mess it all up when I get so emotional.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: November 10, 2008, 09:28:48 PM »

Everyones entitled to their own opinions, but I can't understand anyone not having the highest respect and honor for Tim.  I've never heard Tim say an unkind word unless there was a good reason.  He puts his heart and soul into finding the missing.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: November 10, 2008, 09:29:17 PM »

WOW

Sad.

RED , I do agree, I just hope all the hype got him more donations to keep searching for the missing everywhere. I think IMO this whole thing as become a circus created by the first lie out of KC's mouth. TES and Tim are upstanding in my book.

Sometimes people need to listen to rational, objective points of view.

we need a calm rational talking head like Joe Tacopina on to make sense of all of this.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #915 on: November 10, 2008, 09:29:18 PM »

I am so effing angry right now and the thing is I never even donated. Nancy Grace's show is the effing reason that Tim Miller was racking in donations for his search for Caylee and Leanord Padilla is half the reason that this man had as many people as he did. This is complete and utter bullshit that he is spouting off here.

WOW~ I had never heard of LP and NG was never a reason I donted to TES ......EVER. I have always made my choice to donate to TES because he is by far the most giving, compassionate and not a publicity seeker. He does the right thing because it is the right thing. God forbid anyone should judge him, remeber he was a victim too, and if LE got off their ass in Texas and didn't insist Laura was a runaway back in 1984 maybe they would have found her before 17 months and in an area where her bones weren't scattered over 20 different places. I will still raise $$ for Tim and TES as I never donated for a specific child, parent etc. In God's eyes we are all the same and these other families deserve as much dedication and support as Caylee.  Who are you to trash TES wen you state you never even donated???? Maybe those of us who do get to make that choice, and I did. God love that mann for bringing closure to so many hurting families. Again, the Anthonys never got off their ass to do a damn thing but start trouble and to trash TES when you've never even bothered to donate in any form is really being a hypocrite. Just my d@mn opinion.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: November 10, 2008, 09:29:23 PM »

Tim and TES mapped the ocean floor off of Aruba and the Manserat pond using the side-scan equipment.  They had photographs of every detail on the bottom of the pond and the floor of the ocean.
codemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: November 10, 2008, 09:29:24 PM »

IMO, LP is all hat and no cattle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: November 10, 2008, 09:31:02 PM »

IMO, LP is all hat and no cattle.

By the way, where did you get that picture of me for your avatar? 
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #919 on: November 10, 2008, 09:31:25 PM »

Sad.

Maybe in the future, because as much as I hate to think of it, there will be another one of these cases he will remember your words and take your advice.  It was really GOOD advice.

I do know that if my child was missing after 911 and my family, Tim would be the third call I made. I feel really sorry for him that he got mixed up in this travesty the Anthony's have created, and others have added to.

I do not think he was in any way prepared for a family that didn't want their grandchild/child found, nor was he prepared for the media heavy hitters, including this so called reporter Lohr.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.