April 20, 2024, 02:38:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363366 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: November 10, 2008, 09:31:49 PM »

As for LP and the divers and the murky water. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this why we have small boats with side scanning sonar? Funny how sonar can see right through the murkey water. Then if it was more shallow, we have vision stick. Hmm ... that cuts through the murky water too and gives a nice digital pic.

I know I am not a bounty hunter and I don't play one on TV either. I have only been on actual searches an participated, not just standing around.

Have they done this yet in Caylee's case?  I don't recall hearing about it, although I know Tim said they had all sorts of equipment on hand.

Tim and TES mapped the ocean floor off of Aruba and the Manserat pond using the side-scan equipment.  They had photographs of every detail on the bottom of the pond and the floor of the ocean.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: November 10, 2008, 09:32:17 PM »

As for LP and the divers and the murky water. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this why we have small boats with side scanning sonar? Funny how sonar can see right through the murkey water. Then if it was more shallow, we have vision stick. Hmm ... that cuts through the murky water too and gives a nice digital pic.

I know I am not a bounty hunter and I don't play one on TV either. I have only been on actual searches an participated, not just standing around.

Tim and TES mapped the ocean floor off of Aruba and the Manserat pond using the side-scan equipment.  They had photographs of every detail on the bottom of the pond and the floor of the ocean.

sorry.. messed up the quotes:

Have they done this yet in Caylee's case?  I don't recall hearing about it, although I know Tim said they had all sorts of equipment on hand.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #922 on: November 10, 2008, 09:32:33 PM »

Well said!!! I just assumed standing around and having your picture taken was his form of sending "secret" signals to those actaully effing searchng

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: November 10, 2008, 09:33:29 PM »

At the Blanchard Park search today.  There were children running around right next to the waters edge where LP claims he was looking for Caylee's body.  If LE thought for a minute Caylee was there they would never have allowed children at the location, IMO.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: November 10, 2008, 09:33:34 PM »

IMO, LP is all hat and no cattle.

too funny!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: November 10, 2008, 09:34:28 PM »

Maybe someone else needs the answer to this as well.....

When did Casey mention an auto accident that ZG was in?

It was in Cindys LE interview.  She was telling LE a story Casey told her about the nanny being in a wreck and thats why she couldnt bring Caylee so Cindy could see her.

Thank you. I'm thinking there needs to be a hard look at those cops Casey was sleeping with. Between ZG being identified at Sawgrass apts, and this, I'm thinking Casey might have had some help.

I agree. I think all those young men need to be looked at carefully.
Am i totally off date/// didn't she tell (kc) cindy the ZG?Tampa story BEFORE this real accident happened?? I'm confused.

Casey told Cindy that ZG had an accident in June, 2008 and that is why Casey had to stay in Tampa, thus prohibiting Cindy from seeing Caylee.

This accident in the document happened in November, 2007.

Hope this helps.

WAIT WASN'T THIS WHEN SHE WAS DATING JESSE G AND NOW HE NO LONGER IS A COP?????????????????????????????

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: November 10, 2008, 09:34:32 PM »

Was this stuff used in that area?  One source said that TES did not search there because LE didn't think it was important.  Not trying to be difficult, just curious

Hi monkeys I have been reading most of the day but havent had much to add...But I wanted to say I agree with this..I think LE didnt care if LP searched there and let the media be there and all the public because they knew this area was unimportant....Nothing against LP but maybe he knew this too....

I only watched Murts site for a short while today because I just felt like the whole situation was not being handled like it would have been if there was a high probability that CAYLEE was there...

JMO

I absolutely agree with that.  No way would LE allow all the people milling about if they felt Caylee could possibly be found there.  They would have been down there if only for crowd control. 
Right Klaas ~~~ I believe that if they did find something there and with so many people around including media trying to get their shot that the situation might have been something even LP and his bounty hunters couldnt control...JMO
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: November 10, 2008, 09:34:37 PM »

A Day of Crazy Developments in the Caylee Anthony Case

Despite the fact that Tim had cleared the river, Leonard contacted an amateur news site and made the announcement during a live Internet feed. What followed was a media frenzy, which has left Tim Miller with a sour taste in his mouth.

"We are associated in no way with the actions of Leonard Padilla," Tim told Investigation Discovery. "

Tim also expressed that he was upset with CNN's Nancy Grace, whom he also finds at fault.

"Nancy grace wanted me to come do her show tonight and I said absolutely not," Tim said. "I told her producer that this is the "Leonard Padilla Show" and that I did not want anything to do with it. I said this is not Leonard's fault, this is Nancy Graces fault. She puts the clown on TV every night to entertain the public and as a result that has distracted everyone from everything we have been trying to do out here. It is the Leonard Padilla show now and Nancy Grace gave him the power to do it. Leonard has a fan club out there and it has totally turned this into a circus."

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/there-have-been.html#more

And this article is written by David Lohr, the same guy who broke the news to everyone that TES was leaving on Sunday when Tim told him to wait until HE made the announcement. Yeah.

OK, here is one of the issues that I have with how all of this is being handled on all sides.

Does anyone remember that this is about a little girl named Caylee Anthony who is missing and everyone knew it would be difficult and take a long time to find?

I do not blame Tim for popping off at NG or LP. Hell, my comments may have gotten me banned from SM. However, that being said ... Tim Miller's comments should never have been quoted. This is where, if RED were doing the story, would never have done this story.

ITS NOT NEW!!! It's sensationalist crap that has no place in a search for a missing girl. I shake my head as to why TES and Tim Miller are allowing this type of coverage. Tim should have taken the high road no matter how pissed he was and Scoop Jackson should have never printed the story. NEVER!!!

Do any of you think that I have printed any conversation that I have had with Tim Miller when he was upset and made choice comments? NEVER!

Such a post in reality is no different that NG spouting off. People are allowed to get annoyed ... its not news. Big mistake by having this type of coverage IMO.

JMHO
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #928 on: November 10, 2008, 09:34:49 PM »

The prosecution has accumulated a lot of circumstantial evidence against Casey Anthony.  I cannot comprehend why all these documents have been publicly released.  Will jury selection not be compromised with the release all these documents along with the on going media attention.

The following article links many of the released documents.

Janet
______

Hundreds of pages of Discovery released 
Last Edited: Thursday, 06 Nov 2008, 9:05 PM EST 
Created: Thursday, 06 Nov 2008, 10:36 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The State Attorney's Office has released hundreds of additional documents related to the case against 22-year-old Casey Anthony  and her missing daughter Caylee ...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7805151&version=23&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
HELLO JANET, FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND IS THEY ARE TAKING IT TO A RURAL AREA DOWN HERE ITS BEEN ON THE NEWS
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #929 on: November 10, 2008, 09:34:54 PM »

Sometimes people need to listen to rational, objective points of view.

we need a calm rational talking head like Joe Tacopina on to make sense of all of this.

[/quote]

He is a hottie AND he graduated from the same college as me!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: November 10, 2008, 09:35:34 PM »

A Day of Crazy Developments in the Caylee Anthony Case

Despite the fact that Tim had cleared the river, Leonard contacted an amateur news site and made the announcement during a live Internet feed. What followed was a media frenzy, which has left Tim Miller with a sour taste in his mouth.

"We are associated in no way with the actions of Leonard Padilla," Tim told Investigation Discovery. "

Tim also expressed that he was upset with CNN's Nancy Grace, whom he also finds at fault.

"Nancy grace wanted me to come do her show tonight and I said absolutely not," Tim said. "I told her producer that this is the "Leonard Padilla Show" and that I did not want anything to do with it. I said this is not Leonard's fault, this is Nancy Graces fault. She puts the clown on TV every night to entertain the public and as a result that has distracted everyone from everything we have been trying to do out here. It is the Leonard Padilla show now and Nancy Grace gave him the power to do it. Leonard has a fan club out there and it has totally turned this into a circus."

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/there-have-been.html#more

WOW.   JMO......this doesn't sound like anything TIM would say for publication....in rivate perhaps...off the record perhaps...but not for publication,....I do not trust this guy at all!!  i do hope someone at TES is monitring what this guy posts.....

Further down the article he adds the following so it seems he has TES blessing........

"I will be leaving here tomorrow morning and will be riding with EquuSearch, in the command center RV, to North Carolina, where I will remain until Friday."
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: November 10, 2008, 09:35:48 PM »

Can some one please confirm something for me?

Did I hear on NG that only 32 of 132 target areas were searched? Only about a quarter of the target areas?

They are leaving and may come back? I don't get it.

Yes from my understanding soome are leaving and some are staying to do searches on the weekends and when volunteers has days off , Mandy will be staying from my understanding also

If all of the search ares are designated because of kc's cell ping records, it could be futile if she used her knowledge of csi shows, web searches, etc  to randomly drive all over the most dense terrain solely to distort her true disposal site which could easliy have been a dumpster. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: November 10, 2008, 09:37:03 PM »

Dana

we need a calm rational talking head like Joe Tacopina on to make sense of all of this.

I could listen to him (and look too).   

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: November 10, 2008, 09:37:23 PM »

honestly who ever heard of Padilla before this case?
and when he bailed out KC he was a vilan, then a hero
and now?

I do believe that LP is doing his own damage control. I wish it wasn't so, but he just seems like he has put himself out there "from day one".
Now with all of his theories, wild as they may be, and hinting at all the insider knowledge he has. I am sure he does have some, but one thing I know is that when you are investigating a crime, the fewer you tell the better. He seems to have the opposite theory. Close to the vest seems to be a stranger to LP.

Cant forget his prediction that once he bailed out KC he would find Caylee in 7 days.

Umm ... exactly how many of Padilla's bold predictions have come to fruition?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #934 on: November 10, 2008, 09:37:30 PM »

I just had to stop in and THANK ALL THE MONKEYS for the play by play today!   I was on all day at work reading, but can't get streaming video.   I fear I'm going to lose my job because I couldn't stop reading all day.  It was killing me!

All I can say is I'm SHOCKED at the events!   I'm assuming Murt was just streaming and not taping, but would love to actually see all the events take place!

Keep up the good work and I'll be here reading again tomorrow at work, with no vidio/audio, so please keep those of us who can't see posted.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: November 10, 2008, 09:37:43 PM »

[/quote]

AND with that last name, you can make up all sorts of great nicknames for him 

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: November 10, 2008, 09:37:53 PM »

[/quote]

RED , I do agree, I just hope all the hype got him more donations to keep searching for the missing everywhere. I think IMO this whole thing as become a circus created by the first lie out of KC's mouth. TES and Tim are upstanding in my book.
[/quote]

[/quote]
True True True I have found myself looking at other blogs and coming up with all kinds of BS , But if you use rational thinking ... Will LE ever come out and tell you everything they have no, and they havent . Document dumps done by state , and they are not going to give everything until they have to.... Have they told the Anthony's Caylee likely dead Yes , but anyone one would say are you 100% sure and they wont say 100% without a body , Even though forensics are saying she is but there not 100%, Then you have all the media , psyhics, blogs , friends of Anthony's talking on boards .......Its a 3 ring circus!!!! If anybody is tallking they really are not that crucial to the case ... or believe me they would have there mouths shut for them, So Dante , Sean and all the ones posting everywhere are not that important...... You do not see Amy , posting anywhere.. Sorry I have gone on and on   My point if I want the info I come to SM .... I can have Moo and get what truths are out there. I also see a plea deal coming if Des maggot thing is on up and up.......I think that is what is in the works right now

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
osucowboy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #937 on: November 10, 2008, 09:39:28 PM »

TM and TES have always had my respect, but LP has always come across as just wanting attention.  I am trying to think of any inside info or media leaks by LP that have turned out to be true.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: November 10, 2008, 09:39:50 PM »

AND with that last name, you can make up all sorts of great nicknames for him 
[/quote]

not here never

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: November 10, 2008, 09:41:26 PM »

honestly who ever heard of Padilla before this case?
and when he bailed out KC he was a vilan, then a hero
and now?

I do believe that LP is doing his own damage control. I wish it wasn't so, but he just seems like he has put himself out there "from day one".
Now with all of his theories, wild as they may be, and hinting at all the insider knowledge he has. I am sure he does have some, but one thing I know is that when you are investigating a crime, the fewer you tell the better. He seems to have the opposite theory. Close to the vest seems to be a stranger to LP.

Cant forget his prediction that once he bailed out KC he would find Caylee in 7 days.

Yes, because she passed the child off to someone else...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.