April 23, 2024, 09:51:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363605 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #980 on: November 10, 2008, 10:08:24 PM »

I honestly feel that Caylee my never be found in a conventional search (maybe someone will stumble upon something like Steve Fossett), I do believe she is already in/has been in a better place and is unfortunately one of the lost. That being said I believe after researching the Michelle Jones/Brandon Jones case that they have MORE than enough to convict.

Here is the link to the appeal of her case and it pretty much lays out everything, including a stain that she tried to pass of as urine, but turned out to be decomp.

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=in&vol=111301.lmb&invol=2

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #981 on: November 10, 2008, 10:09:36 PM »

As for LP and the divers and the murky water. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this why we have small boats with side scanning sonar? Funny how sonar can see right through the murkey water. Then if it was more shallow, we have vision stick. Hmm ... that cuts through the murky water too and gives a nice digital pic.

I know I am not a bounty hunter and I don't play one on TV either. I have only been on actual searches an participated, not just standing around.

Was this stuff used in that area?  One source said that TES did not search there because LE didn't think it was important.  Not trying to be difficult, just curious

I'd like to know that too...LP may have a gung-ho cowboy mentality (which I like by the way) but he reasoning for searching here seems as sound as any other.. many here have speculated that KC tells a little truth within the fabric of lies. She has mentioned Blanchard Park 3 times. I would think this site was a MAJOR hotspot for a complete search. More so than phone pings...
I don't even have a cell phone or know much about them but even I know that cell pings can be traced..if it were me, I would have left my phone at home. KC seems cunning enough to have done this ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #982 on: November 10, 2008, 10:10:10 PM »

Who is the old dude you guys keep posting a picture of?

What the heck is going on?  I feel like its the "trailer park" meets "Barnum and Baylee Circus".

I WANT ANSWERS DANG IT!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: November 10, 2008, 10:10:11 PM »

As for LP and the divers and the murky water. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this why we have small boats with side scanning sonar? Funny how sonar can see right through the murkey water. Then if it was more shallow, we have vision stick. Hmm ... that cuts through the murky water too and gives a nice digital pic.

I know I am not a bounty hunter and I don't play one on TV either. I have only been on actual searches an participated, not just standing around.

Was this stuff used in that area?  One source said that TES did not search there because LE didn't think it was important. Not trying to be difficult, just curious

Hi monkeys I have been reading most of the day but havent had much to add...But I wanted to say I agree with this..I think LE didnt care if LP searched there and let the media be there and all the public because they knew this area was unimportant....Nothing against LP but maybe he knew this too....

I only watched Murts site for a short while today because I just felt like the whole situation was not being handled like it would have been if there was a high probability that CAYLEE was there...

JMO

I absolutely agree with that.  No way would LE allow all the people milling about if they felt Caylee could possibly be found there.  They would have been down there if only for crowd control. 
Right Klaas ~~~ I believe that if they did find something there and with so many people around including media trying to get their shot that the situation might have been something even LP and his bounty hunters couldnt control...JMO
again, i cant quite figure out why all of a sudden LP is the bad guy here when just last week everyone was hanging on his every word. As far as LE allowing this search because they dont see this as a probable place, well what do they see as a probable place? They obviously dont know where to look or have any idea where she might be or they would have found her. Im sorry, but like I said before, even if LP is way off base and not orchestrating the search in the most professional way, at least he is still doing something to help find this child. The reality may very well be that we will never know what really happened to caylee, but if everyone was so against LP's off the cuff search today, or think hes out of line for going off in his own direction without tes, then why was everyone watching murts stream all day?
I was on the board all day and people were posting all day about the search and watching murts cam. I dont mean any disrespect, but I think the A's will breathe a sigh of relief when all searches are over. At least LP is not allowing them to have that comfort yet because they surely dont deserve it.

I have to agree with you.  Any search is better than "no" search.  Bodies are sometimes found years later.  So what is going on with the on again off again searches.  And why was Nejames bar used for the team leader meeting?  Talk about giving some discovery to the other side.  What ever happened to keeping "Hope" alive. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #984 on: November 10, 2008, 10:10:16 PM »

Oh my so brutal!  I think the world of LP as well as TM.  TM has dedicated his life to finding missing children.  LP has a different type of personality, but I really think he means well.

I am sorry but he did not have to go on full blast like that. People have seen Nancy Graces show and have wanted to donate. Leanord praised Tim on that show and even said that he was getting phone calls from people who wanted to search and that it was b/c of Nancy covering the story. I'm sorry but I have no respect for someone who is going to bash the people that have done nothing but help out his team.
I'm not picking on you, just playing "devil's advocate".  Where are all the bounty hunters LP promised?  Are you mad at him?  He's the one that blew this up bigger than it was, IMO.
katsclown
Scared Monkey

« Reply #985 on: November 10, 2008, 10:11:37 PM »

OK, i have a problem with Dakota being put on camera. with all the nuts on the web...

Shame on Lois.

I agree. she's underage. Did Murt ask her if it was ok? I mean, even if Lois was dumb to do it, he should have asked permission.. he's in their home with his camera..

Why hold her accountable?  What is he trying to do here?
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #986 on: November 10, 2008, 10:13:20 PM »

I wasn't here today for all the postings regarding the Murt and Lois show, but have been trying as best I can to go back and read, and watch what video I can.

Today, for the first time I actually felt sorry for Cindy. She looks exhausted, fragile, and as if the people around her are literally holding her up. I found it strange that it was Rob Dick and others doing that vs. George, but then most of it is strange.

I do think that Cindy is dangerously close to a collapse, both mental and physical. I think the Baez and Nejame have put them in a horrid situation. Live a lie. They are not allowed to grieve for fear that Casey will get the DP, and then they will lose them both. So they are forced to stay on the path of the lie, with no healing. I think this is why Lee has removed himself from the situation. I hope he is taking the time to grieve. To grieve for Caylee, and all that she could have been. To grieve for his family that is completely destroyed, at the hands of his beloved sister.

What a tragedy.  What an understatement, I just couldn't come up with something better.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: November 10, 2008, 10:15:09 PM »

OK, i have a problem with Dakota being put on camera. with all the nuts on the web...

Shame on Lois.

I agree. she's underage. Did Murt ask her if it was ok? I mean, even if Lois was dumb to do it, he should have asked permission.. he's in their home with his camera..

Why hold her accountable?  What is he trying to do here?

Well I will comment now that someone send me a note to check out a video that gurt had on his page of this child singing with his encouragement, kind of like a audition.
Either Murt thinks he is in the big time now and the young girl will get a big break , or he is a complete idiot having a young girl on his site on video with all the predators out there?

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #988 on: November 10, 2008, 10:15:17 PM »

After all of the crazy things that have happened today, I've decided to change my avatar, at least for awhile.  Right now, Thanksgiving doesn't seem like a priority.

I started thinking about Elton John's song, Candle in the Wind, and even though the lyrics from either version don't specifically apply to little Caylee, it just seems so appropriate.

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never fading with the sunset
When the rain set in
And your footsteps will always fall you
Along England's greenest hills
Your candle's burned out long before
Your legend never will

(I would like to change the name England to earth's, but I don't want to get into trouble for plagiarizing.)

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: November 10, 2008, 10:15:59 PM »

Sometimes people need to listen to rational, objective points of view.

we need a calm rational talking head like Joe Tacopina on to make sense of all of this.

He is a hottie AND he graduated from the same college as me!

CuriousCat ... I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you have followed of the Natalee Holloway case to any indepth degree.

Janet

CuriousCat

Joe Tacopina is/was Joran van der Sloots American attorney.  This is the reason that some of us are a "little" touchy when somebody uphold this guy.

Janet
______

On the Record w/ Greta
New Developments in Natalee Holloway Case
Friday, February 01, 2008

JOE TACOPINA, JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S ATTORNEY: ... What I will tell you is this. There is nothing that could come out of this episode on Sunday that's going to convince me, my investigators or anyone with intimate knowledge of this case that Joran had anything to do with Natalee's disappearance ...

VAN SUSTEREN: ... There's nothing privileged, what you say to him.

TACOPINA: ... No, I'm not going to go into my conversation with the client. What I will tell you is this. I walk out of that conversation and tell you that I'm as determined as ever to stand here and tell you that he had nothing to do with the disappearance.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327625,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #990 on: November 10, 2008, 10:16:36 PM »

I am so effing angry right now and the thing is I never even donated. Nancy Grace's show is the effing reason that Tim Miller was racking in donations for his search for Caylee and Leanord Padilla is half the reason that this man had as many people as he did. This is complete and utter bullshit that he is spouting off here.
I did donate, and I'm okay with Tim.  It's a hell of a job he's trying to do and I don't envy him.  If LP wanted to do things differently, he apparently decided that's what he'd do.  TBH, I want to believe LP is in this for Caylee, but I know for a fact that Caylee is the ONLY reason Tim was here.

I appreciate all of their efforts, and understand your disappointment.  However, Tim is doing VOLUNTEER work and I bet he's the only one who is compensated in some way.

Just my 2.
correct me if im wrong, but i was under the impression that LP hired the divers today himself.
I think LP is getting a bad rap here and i also believe that no matter what people want to think about him he did pull in some donations for tes. I also hate to hear people bash NG. She may be rude at times and in your face, but she does bring stories to the public in the role of advocate for crime victims.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: November 10, 2008, 10:17:56 PM »

Tim/TES also stated on the Nancy Grace show before the second search....they were going to keep searching until Caylee was found....so something went off track over the weekend.....what....we may never know.....Des

In a nutshell , yep!

Pretty much the same thing happened the first time TES searched too. Wonder what changes the plan?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: November 10, 2008, 10:19:11 PM »

I think if and when possible, somebody needs to get clarification from TIM.. ask him if that statement made on that site is accurate and if he's "signed off" on it, so to speak.

Tempers Flare When George, Cindy Arrive At Search Scene
Monday, November 10, 2008 – updated: 6:20 pm EST November 10, 2008

TINY TURNOUT FOR GROUP'S LIKELY FINAL SEARCH

From 5,000 to 40, the big expectations in the search for Caylee Anthony's body ended in a tiny turnout at another search site Monday near the 417. It will likely be the last time the group EquuSearch will look for Caylee.

Only about forty volunteers were on site to get instructions before Monday's search in a wooded area near Econ Trail along the 417. When they lined up, they were told to be precise in their search and yell for their team leaders if they see anything suspicious.

About 2,300 volunteers also looked for Caylee's remains Saturday and Sunday. They believe a body or a shred of evidence are the only things that may give the community closure.

"The longer everyone searches, there's a possibility evidence will be found," volunteer Cindy Smith said.

The area is so dense with brush and trees, it would be almost impossible to spot human remains anywhere.

"We can bring in the entire military and there's still a small chance that she would ever be found," EquuSearch founder Tim Miller said.

Miller said the case has put his group in debt; they've spent $100,000. He will leave for North Carolina on Tuesday morning to focus on other missing persons cases, but said he may leave some of his volunteers behind.

Miller also said he's frustrated with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who started his own search Monday in an area Miller claims isn't even on sheriff's investigators radar.

"There's no evidence to lead anyone to believe there's a good reason to dive. I would only hope it's not for self promotional reasons and turning this into a circus," Miller said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

Tim says on this video he searched yesterday, where LP is today and he is confident she is not there.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17947522/index.html

Hi Janet..

You cover two points here that I have questions for

1) Tim says he searched the area LP was at today but did he use the sonar and "sticks" Red refered to, to search underwater? I feel this is a really hot area to search, especially underwater.

2) Could the reason for such a small amount of volunteers be that a. it's Monday and many have to work and b. TIM said TES was done & heading up to NC on the news..believing that "Caylee will never be found" ?

I'm not Janet, but many pages back there is a link to where Tim says that he personally cleared it, yesterday.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: November 10, 2008, 10:21:42 PM »

I have been posting about David Lohr's attitude and inappropriate blogs for three days now.  I guess nobody has been listening.

I have.  I have.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #994 on: November 10, 2008, 10:22:15 PM »

Newest update from the Ant's blog:

November 10, 2008 - Monday

Caylee Anthony Search Weekly Updates (Nov.10-16th)
Current mood: hopeful

"The mission of Kid Finders Network is to keep hope alive until the children are brought home to their families.  In our continued search for Caylee, there has been no solid evidence to prove otherwise at this time, and we will continue to do what we have been for the Anthony family; keeping Caylee's name and photo out in the public view to help bring her home!  We believe every child deserves to be brought home and we will never give up our search efforts until that's accomplished" - Dennis Milstead, Kid Finders Network

Live Search Report

The Kid Finders Network "live" search efforts have been ongoing since July.  These efforts include following up on thousands of tips and leads, handing out fliers, placements of the billboards, media communications, technical and Internet support, distribution of shirts and other Caylee items, public children awareness events, and daily command center community outreach to mention a few areas of service.

If you would like to visit with the Anthony's, Kid Finders, help in following up on leads, handing out fliers or help host a vigil in a couple of weeks, please come and visit the Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center daily from 9am-4pm.  They also have information and awareness items on other families of missing children they represent.

We are in the process of holding another National Vigil for Hope in a few weeks, if you would like to host a site in any state, please contact Helping Heroes at helpingheroes@earthlink.net or log onto www.helpfindcaylee.com.

Command & Volunteer Center
Kid Finders Network Official Search & Volunteer Center
1602 N. Goldenrod Rd., Orlando - Open Daily 9am to 4pm
www.helpfindcaylee.com

For further information please call
1-877-ONE-LOST

Ground Search Report
The family is thankful for everyone that has come out to search for Caylee this weekend. We hope that the efforts to look for her as a live child will continue as well."
- Cindy and George Anthony

With over 2000 volunteers from 28 states, the search drew to a close Monday.  The only items found, examined, and ruled out by CSI authorities were dog bones. On Monday a dive search paid for by Mr. Padilla resulted in no findings in Blanchard Park.

Help Find Caylee - Public Vigil Sunday
Eastside Baptist Church ~ 7p.m.
1900 Conway Gardens Road,
Orlando, Florida

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: November 10, 2008, 10:22:54 PM »

Oh my so brutal!  I think the world of LP as well as TM.  TM has dedicated his life to finding missing children.  LP has a different type of personality, but I really think he means well.

I am sorry but he did not have to go on full blast like that. People have seen Nancy Graces show and have wanted to donate. Leanord praised Tim on that show and even said that he was getting phone calls from people who wanted to search and that it was b/c of Nancy covering the story. I'm sorry but I have no respect for someone who is going to bash the people that have done nothing but help out his team.

Why is it you believe the words of David Lohr as 100% gospel?

I'll take Tim Miller over Leonard Padilla any day when it comes to Missing Persons.  If I'm looking for a Bounty Hunter, maybe I'll go to Leonard. 

B/C Tricia on Websleuths said that he is reliable and I thought she had the ins with them.

I have been posting about David Lohr's attitude and inappropriate blogs for three days now.  I guess nobody has been listening.

Quite a few of us have agreed for days now! I am included in that group.

Thanks!  Red also made a few concerned posts.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #996 on: November 10, 2008, 10:23:08 PM »

I have to say this - I am not going to Blanchard Park tomorrow!!  Attending a Memorial Service for Caylee has nothing to do with finding her!!  After a long roller coaster rider today, I can't take any more drama.  IMO, little Caylee is being lost in all this - which is so sad!!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: November 10, 2008, 10:23:20 PM »

Based on the Anthony's behavior I think the Blanchard Park area may well be a hot spot for finding Caylee.  An awful lot of Panick in their reaction. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #998 on: November 10, 2008, 10:24:01 PM »

Can some one please confirm something for me?

Did I hear on NG that only 32 of 132 target areas were searched? Only about a quarter of the target areas?

They are leaving and may come back? I don't get it.

Yes from my understanding soome are leaving and some are staying to do searches on the weekends and when volunteers has days off , Mandy will be staying from my understanding also

If all of the search ares are designated because of kc's cell ping records, it could be futile if she used her knowledge of csi shows, web searches, etc  to randomly drive all over the most dense terrain solely to distort her true disposal site which could easliy have been a dumpster. 

I thought Tim said all of the areas were searched??? now I'm really confused..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #999 on: November 10, 2008, 10:24:22 PM »

After all of the crazy things that have happened today, I've decided to change my avatar, at least for awhile.  Right now, Thanksgiving doesn't seem like a priority.

I started thinking about Elton John's song, Candle in the Wind, and even though the lyrics from either version don't specifically apply to little Caylee, it just seems so appropriate.

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never fading with the sunset
When the rain set in
And your footsteps will always fall you
Along England's greenest hills
Your candle's burned out long before
Your legend never will

(I would like to change the name England to earth's, but I don't want to get into trouble for plagiarizing.)

GO, I don't mind plagarizing~here you go, and on a sunset from last Tuesday. To you GO!! You'll have to zoom, but that's the best I could do in a pinch.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.