April 30, 2024, 02:35:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 364073 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: November 10, 2008, 09:56:26 PM »

Have they done this yet in Caylee's case?  I don't recall hearing about it, although I know Tim said they had all sorts of equipment on hand.

That is exactly what Tim was doing yesterday.

Was it? Ok, cool. Thanks!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #961 on: November 10, 2008, 09:56:26 PM »

Tim/TES also stated on the Nancy Grace show before the second search....they were going to keep searching until Caylee was found....so something went off track over the weekend.....what....we may never know.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: November 10, 2008, 09:56:42 PM »

PLEASE stop posting Taco's pic PLEASE 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #963 on: November 10, 2008, 09:57:31 PM »

As for LP and the divers and the murky water. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this why we have small boats with side scanning sonar? Funny how sonar can see right through the murkey water. Then if it was more shallow, we have vision stick. Hmm ... that cuts through the murky water too and gives a nice digital pic.

I know I am not a bounty hunter and I don't play one on TV either. I have only been on actual searches an participated, not just standing around.

Was this stuff used in that area?  One source said that TES did not search there because LE didn't think it was important.  Not trying to be difficult, just curious

Hi monkeys I have been reading most of the day but havent had much to add...But I wanted to say I agree with this..I think LE didnt care if LP searched there and let the media be there and all the public because they knew this area was unimportant....Nothing against LP but maybe he knew this too....

I only watched Murts site for a short while today because I just felt like the whole situation was not being handled like it would have been if there was a high probability that CAYLEE was there...

JMO

I absolutely agree with that.  No way would LE allow all the people milling about if they felt Caylee could possibly be found there.  They would have been down there if only for crowd control. 
Right Klaas ~~~ I believe that if they did find something there and with so many people around including media trying to get their shot that the situation might have been something even LP and his bounty hunters couldnt control...JMO
again, i cant quite figure out why all of a sudden LP is the bad guy here when just last week everyone was hanging on his every word. As far as LE allowing this search because they dont see this as a probable place, well what do they see as a probable place? They obviously dont know where to look or have any idea where she might be or they would have found her. Im sorry, but like I said before, even if LP is way off base and not orchestrating the search in the most professional way, at least he is still doing something to help find this child. The reality may very well be that we will never know what really happened to caylee, but if everyone was so against LP's off the cuff search today, or think hes out of line for going off in his own direction without tes, then why was everyone watching murts stream all day?
I was on the board all day and people were posting all day about the search and watching murts cam. I dont mean any disrespect, but I think the A's will breathe a sigh of relief when all searches are over. At least LP is not allowing them to have that comfort yet because they surely dont deserve it.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: November 10, 2008, 09:58:04 PM »

A Day of Crazy Developments in the Caylee Anthony Case

Despite the fact that Tim had cleared the river, Leonard contacted an amateur news site and made the announcement during a live Internet feed. What followed was a media frenzy, which has left Tim Miller with a sour taste in his mouth.

"We are associated in no way with the actions of Leonard Padilla," Tim told Investigation Discovery. "

Tim also expressed that he was upset with CNN's Nancy Grace, whom he also finds at fault.

"Nancy grace wanted me to come do her show tonight and I said absolutely not," Tim said. "I told her producer that this is the "Leonard Padilla Show" and that I did not want anything to do with it. I said this is not Leonard's fault, this is Nancy Graces fault. She puts the clown on TV every night to entertain the public and as a result that has distracted everyone from everything we have been trying to do out here. It is the Leonard Padilla show now and Nancy Grace gave him the power to do it. Leonard has a fan club out there and it has totally turned this into a circus."

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/there-have-been.html#more

WOW.   JMO......this doesn't sound like anything TIM would say for publication....in rivate perhaps...off the record perhaps...but not for publication,....I do not trust this guy at all!!  i do hope someone at TES is monitring what this guy posts.....

Further down the article he adds the following so it seems he has TES blessing........

"I will be leaving here tomorrow morning and will be riding with EquuSearch, in the command center RV, to North Carolina, where I will remain until Friday."

He is being paid by Discovery to follow Tim around.
osucowboy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: November 10, 2008, 09:58:17 PM »

It just gets more bizarre and worse everyday...I cant wait until the trial is done and Csey gets life in jail or possibly the DP.

I feel the same way, its starting to wear me down and I don't think they will find precious Caylee...
I agree. Caylee has been gone for almost 5 months, probably outside with the Florida climate, weather and animals.  Even if KC told them where she left the body I have my doubts they could find her.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #966 on: November 10, 2008, 09:58:24 PM »

we need a calm rational talking head like Joe Tacopina on to make sense of all of this.

He is a hottie AND he graduated from the same college as me!

CuriousCat ... I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you have followed of the Natalee Holloway case to any indepth degree.

Janet

Janet,

[/quote]

Janet,

I have never been involved in a case other than this one. And as fascinating as it has been, I don't plan on getting involved in another any time soon!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #967 on: November 10, 2008, 09:58:57 PM »

As for LP and the divers and the murky water. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this why we have small boats with side scanning sonar? Funny how sonar can see right through the murkey water. Then if it was more shallow, we have vision stick. Hmm ... that cuts through the murky water too and gives a nice digital pic.

I know I am not a bounty hunter and I don't play one on TV either. I have only been on actual searches an participated, not just standing around.

Was this stuff used in that area?  One source said that TES did not search there because LE didn't think it was important.  Not trying to be difficult, just curious

True...TES did state that the LE didn't consider todays' search area an area of interest....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: November 10, 2008, 09:59:12 PM »

How 'bout this instead?

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #969 on: November 10, 2008, 09:59:27 PM »

I think if and when possible, somebody needs to get clarification from TIM.. ask him if that statement made on that site is accurate and if he's "signed off" on it, so to speak.

Tempers Flare When George, Cindy Arrive At Search Scene
Monday, November 10, 2008 – updated: 6:20 pm EST November 10, 2008

TINY TURNOUT FOR GROUP'S LIKELY FINAL SEARCH

From 5,000 to 40, the big expectations in the search for Caylee Anthony's body ended in a tiny turnout at another search site Monday near the 417. It will likely be the last time the group EquuSearch will look for Caylee.

Only about forty volunteers were on site to get instructions before Monday's search in a wooded area near Econ Trail along the 417. When they lined up, they were told to be precise in their search and yell for their team leaders if they see anything suspicious.

About 2,300 volunteers also looked for Caylee's remains Saturday and Sunday. They believe a body or a shred of evidence are the only things that may give the community closure.

"The longer everyone searches, there's a possibility evidence will be found," volunteer Cindy Smith said.

The area is so dense with brush and trees, it would be almost impossible to spot human remains anywhere.

"We can bring in the entire military and there's still a small chance that she would ever be found," EquuSearch founder Tim Miller said.

Miller said the case has put his group in debt; they've spent $100,000. He will leave for North Carolina on Tuesday morning to focus on other missing persons cases, but said he may leave some of his volunteers behind.

Miller also said he's frustrated with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who started his own search Monday in an area Miller claims isn't even on sheriff's investigators radar.

"There's no evidence to lead anyone to believe there's a good reason to dive. I would only hope it's not for self promotional reasons and turning this into a circus," Miller said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

Tim says on this video he searched yesterday, where LP is today and he is confident she is not there.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17947522/index.html

Hi Janet..

You cover two points here that I have questions for

1) Tim says he searched the area LP was at today but did he use the sonar and "sticks" Red refered to, to search underwater? I feel this is a really hot area to search, especially underwater.

2) Could the reason for such a small amount of volunteers be that a. it's Monday and many have to work and b. TIM said TES was done & heading up to NC on the news..believing that "Caylee will never be found" ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: November 10, 2008, 09:59:37 PM »

IMO, LP is all hat and no cattle.

By the way, where did you get that picture of me for your avatar? 

No Klaas - codemonkey's picture is a doppleganger.  Here is the real picture of you. 
I'm showing Red as well, as validation....

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: November 10, 2008, 10:00:16 PM »

I'm jumping out of the cage.  Been here and on Murt's all day and am more confused than ever and have a headache.  How  can that %&^&*(*()be more clever than all of us put together plus everybody else out there.  I haven't even had time to check on the NH stuff.  I just want Caylee found and the world safe.  Is that so much to ask?  I guess I've been around long enough that I'd better pick up an avatar...Anybody got one with those little monkeys from Japan sitting in a hot tub while it snows????

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #972 on: November 10, 2008, 10:00:27 PM »

Who is this posting as me?  I did not write this!

LLC
?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: November 10, 2008, 10:01:16 PM »

Tim/TES also stated on the Nancy Grace show before the second search....they were going to keep searching until Caylee was found....so something went off track over the weekend.....what....we may never know.....Des

In a nutshell , yep!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: November 10, 2008, 10:04:23 PM »

How 'bout this instead?

LOL  Much better and tasty too

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: November 10, 2008, 10:04:30 PM »

I'm off to bed.

I can only hope and pray that tomorrow morning isn't more of a sideshow than today was.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: November 10, 2008, 10:04:52 PM »

we need a calm rational talking head like Joe Tacopina on to make sense of all of this.

He is a hottie AND he graduated from the same college as me!

CuriousCat ... I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you have followed of the Natalee Holloway case to any indepth degree.

Janet

Janet,

Janet,

I have never been involved in a case other than this one. And as fascinating as it has been, I don't plan on getting involved in another any time soon!
[/quote]Don't fret, some of the older monkeys have been to hell and back in the Natalee case and they have the scars to prove it, but they don't mean any harm.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: November 10, 2008, 10:06:03 PM »

Oh my so brutal!  I think the world of LP as well as TM.  TM has dedicated his life to finding missing children.  LP has a different type of personality, but I really think he means well.

I am sorry but he did not have to go on full blast like that. People have seen Nancy Graces show and have wanted to donate. Leanord praised Tim on that show and even said that he was getting phone calls from people who wanted to search and that it was b/c of Nancy covering the story. I'm sorry but I have no respect for someone who is going to bash the people that have done nothing but help out his team.

Why is it you believe the words of David Lohr as 100% gospel?

I'll take Tim Miller over Leonard Padilla any day when it comes to Missing Persons.  If I'm looking for a Bounty Hunter, maybe I'll go to Leonard. 

B/C Tricia on Websleuths said that he is reliable and I thought she had the ins with them.

I have been posting about David Lohr's attitude and inappropriate blogs for three days now.  I guess nobody has been listening.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #978 on: November 10, 2008, 10:07:23 PM »

I am so effing angry right now and the thing is I never even donated. Nancy Grace's show is the effing reason that Tim Miller was racking in donations for his search for Caylee and Leanord Padilla is half the reason that this man had as many people as he did. This is complete and utter bullshit that he is spouting off here.
I did donate, and I'm okay with Tim.  It's a hell of a job he's trying to do and I don't envy him.  If LP wanted to do things differently, he apparently decided that's what he'd do.  TBH, I want to believe LP is in this for Caylee, but I know for a fact that Caylee is the ONLY reason Tim was here.

I appreciate all of their efforts, and understand your disappointment.  However, Tim is doing VOLUNTEER work and I bet he's the only one who is compensated in some way.

Just my 2.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: November 10, 2008, 10:07:33 PM »

Oh my so brutal!  I think the world of LP as well as TM.  TM has dedicated his life to finding missing children.  LP has a different type of personality, but I really think he means well.

I am sorry but he did not have to go on full blast like that. People have seen Nancy Graces show and have wanted to donate. Leanord praised Tim on that show and even said that he was getting phone calls from people who wanted to search and that it was b/c of Nancy covering the story. I'm sorry but I have no respect for someone who is going to bash the people that have done nothing but help out his team.

Why is it you believe the words of David Lohr as 100% gospel?

I'll take Tim Miller over Leonard Padilla any day when it comes to Missing Persons.  If I'm looking for a Bounty Hunter, maybe I'll go to Leonard. 

B/C Tricia on Websleuths said that he is reliable and I thought she had the ins with them.

I have been posting about David Lohr's attitude and inappropriate blogs for three days now.  I guess nobody has been listening.

Quite a few of us have agreed for days now! I am included in that group.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.