April 30, 2024, 04:24:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 364003 times)
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1040 on: November 10, 2008, 10:46:58 PM »

lala's mom I need some info you have for KCJackie. May I please get your number from Destiny and give you a call? If it is not please feel free to say no.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1041 on: November 10, 2008, 10:47:52 PM »

I'm not gonna quote stack again.  It's been a long day.  I meant to say Tim's the only one who isn't here for compensation.  He's here out of the generosity of his heart.

Exactly!  I understood what you were trying to say and you are correct!
  I'm glad someone could make sense of me today!  I even wrote he's for his
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: November 10, 2008, 10:48:24 PM »

IMO Joe Tacopina is in the same mold as Jose Baez only Jose isn't quite up to JoeT's level of jerkdome yet.  I don't care for either one.

Can we add Nejame to the list? Judging from all the recent dissension, I believe he has been stirring the pot.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: November 10, 2008, 10:49:03 PM »

I am so effing angry right now and the thing is I never even donated. Nancy Grace's show is the effing reason that Tim Miller was racking in donations for his search for Caylee and Leanord Padilla is half the reason that this man had as many people as he did. This is complete and utter bullshit that he is spouting off here.
I did donate, and I'm okay with Tim.  It's a hell of a job he's trying to do and I don't envy him.  If LP wanted to do things differently, he apparently decided that's what he'd do.  TBH, I want to believe LP is in this for Caylee, but I know for a fact that Caylee is the ONLY reason Tim was here.

I appreciate all of their efforts, and understand your disappointment.  However, Tim is doing VOLUNTEER work and I bet he's the only one who is compensated in some way.

Just my 2.

I do want it known that I do respect Tim Miller/TES...if you don't believe me just ask Mandy with TES....when she told me that Tim lost 2 of his horse barns during IKE and that the 100 bales of food for the TES horses had been lost....I immediatly donated $500.00 to replace those bales of food for TES horses....I'm not in any way against Tim....nor am I in any way against LP....they both do excellent work...just in different ways....IMO....the two of them working together have kept this case on the front burner for a long time....long enough for the general caring public to see the Anthony's true colours....and I don't give a rats' ass how the word gets out...as long as someone is still looking for this Dear Child Caylee...

Destiny

Amen, Des.  I'm sure glad that you're keeping your head on straight.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1044 on: November 10, 2008, 10:49:22 PM »

I'm off to bed.

I can only hope and pray that tomorrow morning isn't more of a sideshow than today was.

I will respectfully disagree here.. ANY show is better than NO show. If LP pulls out this case will fade from the media untill January at least, it was already dying out before TES came back in..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1045 on: November 10, 2008, 10:49:51 PM »

Golden Oldie~send me your e-mail addy to my myspace at the bottom, and I'll either send you one via mail or upsize it for you

Oh boy.  I've never done this before.  Here comes a serious blonde question...which button?

Sorry, that was my fault~http://www.myspace.com/beachbum_postcards

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: November 10, 2008, 10:50:36 PM »

IMO Joe Tacopina is in the same mold as Jose Baez only Jose isn't quite up to JoeT's level of jerkdome yet.  I don't care for either one.

Some of us never followed the Natalee case.  I knew of Joe from another totally different case that I followed.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1047 on: November 10, 2008, 10:50:48 PM »

Two things I thought I would NEVER see at SM -- cursing Tim Miller and fawning over Joe Tacopina!!! Now i see BOTH hapening on the SAME page!!!

It sickens me!

Finally!!  I thought I was imagining things again.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1048 on: November 10, 2008, 10:51:42 PM »

lala's mom I need some info you have for KCJackie. May I please get your number from Destiny and give you a call? If it is not please feel free to say no.

Me? Why don't you email me.  cindoal@yahoo.com
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: November 10, 2008, 10:53:01 PM »

Another truth is that these high-profile cases draw many unusual, even bizarre, people.  Some of those people are well-intentioned.  Others are misguided.  Still others are ruled by emotions.  And there are those who get involved for money or publicity.  The media wants those kinds of people to come forward because it adds to the coverage that people crave.  I had rather Caylee be found by someone whose heart is in the right place, but if she is found by a nutcase or a publicity-seeker, she will still be found, and that is important.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: November 10, 2008, 10:55:08 PM »

When LP said 8000 searchers would be there - I thought it was an  number exaggerated!  But when I thought I couldn't go, I did think to myself -well that ok they will have plenty of searchers!!

LP should not have said that, IMO.
that's an excellent point, mytime!  I thought the same thing myself.  There is a part of me that actually enjoys the torment that Padilla is dishing out to the anthonys.  I know that's wrong, deep inside of me, but at least I can admit it.  I do think he has an agenda, and to be honest, I probably would too.  Tim and Leonard are 2 different people who have different "gifts".  I know this horse is getting beat to death, so I'll leave it at that.  I appreciate whatever true heartfelt gestures are being made on caylee's behalf.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1051 on: November 10, 2008, 10:57:02 PM »

I mean no disrespect to Tim Miller - but of course he gets paid.  He has bills to pay too -unless he is independently wealthy. 

With that being said, you couldn't pay me enough to do what Tim does!!  I first hand saw the stress he was going through!  I seriuosly thought he was going to have a heart attack!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: November 10, 2008, 10:57:48 PM »

Can we add Nejame to the list? Judging from all the recent dissension, I believe he has been stirring the pot.
Yes, I think we can "Count" him in.   I crack myself up.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: November 10, 2008, 10:59:03 PM »

I don't completely understand TES and the volunteer work.  Where do they get the funds to pay for these searches?  I can't see how Tim can shell out his own money, does he have an endless supply.  I just don't understand the process.  Does anyone know?

MaryMary - Tims daughter was killed by a serial murderer about 20 years ago.  It was about a year and a half before her body was found.  It just about put Tim over the edge.  Eventuallly, he put his grief into something constructive.  He started a local group of mounted searchers for missing people because there was no help when his daughter was missing.  The mounted group just started growing until it included horses, dog, ATVs, helicopters, special equipment, etc.  Everything that they do is on a voluntary basis.  No family of a missing person is ever charged a fee.  Many times, TES goes into the red because they are a nonprofit organization.  Searches like the one for Caylee are very expensive and they can't continue for long periods of time with an expensive search.  They haven't received very much in cash donations for the Caylee search.  They have to pay for equipment, hotels, food that isn't donated, gas, buses, trucks and vans, etc.  Tim even leased the land for the command post.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1054 on: November 10, 2008, 11:00:33 PM »

Report from KCJackie, Broward Park is big, closes down at 6:pm. Is busy area. She meet Murt who is nice ,tall, and much thinner than she expected. Said that the person who posted that camera puts on 20 lbs WAS NOT KIDDING.

Went to kidfinders. picked up some things, George IS a BROKEN man.

Went by Lee's, grass grown up looks desolute. there is a large field behind and a pond to the side that has a dead end road going to it. Got creeps looking at it is "very close to home" 3 cell towers right there within area of the A's and Lee's that could have pinged and been at either place

more in a min.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: November 10, 2008, 11:01:38 PM »

I mean no disrespect to Tim Miller - but of course he gets paid.  He has bills to pay too -unless he is independently wealthy. 

With that being said, you couldn't pay me enough to do what Tim does!!  I first hand saw the stress he was going through!  I seriuosly thought he was going to have a heart attack!!

I am a bit confused on this.  Is Tim the only coordinator of these searches?  It's a huge job I'm sure and requires intricate planning, doesn't he have any help in this?  Hate to say it but like an event planner. 
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: November 10, 2008, 11:02:23 PM »

Golden Oldie~send me your e-mail addy to my myspace at the bottom, and I'll either send you one via mail or upsize it for you

Oh boy.  I've never done this before.  Here comes a serious blonde question...which button?

Tried to go there.  However, my computer is getting locked-up again.  Been doing that off and on today and have had to shut down a few times.  I don't know if I will be able to post this.  Anyway, I need to shut it down again to try to clear everything.  For now, I'm not going to re-boot as it's late.  I'll get back with you tomorrow.    

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: November 10, 2008, 11:04:19 PM »

Two things I thought I would NEVER see at SM -- cursing Tim Miller and fawning over Joe Tacopina!!! Now i see BOTH hapening on the SAME page!!!

It sickens me!

I'm with you, Wreck.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: November 10, 2008, 11:05:38 PM »

I'm off to bed.

I can only hope and pray that tomorrow morning isn't more of a sideshow than today was.

I will respectfully disagree here.. ANY show is better than NO show. If LP pulls out this case will fade from the media untill January at least, it was already dying out before TES came back in..
Todays high octane show was hard to NOT watch and regardless of the key players (besides Tim) motives, it showed that Caylee has come to symbolize a heartache that everybody wants to end.   I believe she will be found someday, maybe not now as Hudsun said.
Once all the key groups conclude that for now she is untraceable, the media hype will subside. I think that will be harder on GA and CA than this. I want them to wallow in the quiet, I want them to look anxiously for a news van, I want them to hear the echos of Caylee throughout    their house each and everyday until Kc is convicted and sent away for a very long time.  They don't deserve the attention. 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: November 10, 2008, 11:06:28 PM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20081110/NEWS/811100940/1014/ENTERTAINMENT02?Title=GPD_probes_report_of_Caylee_Anthony_sighting

GPD probes report of Caylee Anthony sighting

By Lise Fisher
Staff Writer

Published: Monday, November 10, 2008 at 2:44 p.m.
Last Modified: Monday, November 10, 2008 at 2:44 p.m.

Gainesville police are investigating a report that missing Central Florida toddler Caylee Marie Anthony was seen at a local grocery store over the weekend.

The Police Department confirmed Monday that officers were investigating the report that the child was seen at the Winn-Dixie store off South Main Street on Saturday.

"Right now we are treating it as an open investigation," said police spokeswoman Officer Summer Hallett.

The girl's relatives had been contacted about the possible sighting, according to police.

Officers were following up on the report, Hallett said. She did not release any other information on the ongoing investigation.

The 3-year-old Orange County girl has been the subject of an intense search and investigation, which has garnered national attention, since she was last seen in June. Her mother has pleaded not guilty to charges of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about the disappearance of her daughter, according to the Associated Press.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.