April 30, 2024, 03:53:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363996 times)
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1340 on: November 11, 2008, 09:50:17 AM »

This is such a heated discussion right now, and I do not want to get bitten, so I am going to make just one comment here.

Tim and TES have brought closure to over 500 families SELFLESSLY and as an act of kindness and love through volunteering.  His quote from this weekend "This is about Caylee."

Leonard Padilla is a Bounty Hunter with an ego that was bruised by a twenty three year old psychotic sociopath, made to look like a fool.  His quote this weekend "I am here out of spite."

I am NOT going to "knock" either party, but I DO think that we as onlookers need to stop arguing with each other and getting frustrated and angry over things WE CAN NOT AND WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO CONTROL.  Instead we need to ask, what can we do to help?

As for Murt, while his video streams of the search are great, he now has a third strike against him IMO.

Well said!! And IMO, Murt's streaming videos helped create this whole circus atmosphere! I could not see this streaming video, my computer isn't capable... but I read a lot of comments off and on all day, and it would take 10 pages to clear up some misunderstandings of things that were said! And that may be why Tim insists that cameras be kept AWAY from these searches.

Nothing will make me lose my respect for Tim Miller.... NOTHING! But I imagine that it is very frustrating to try to conduct a massive search like this with cameras following you around and people constantly "narrating" every move you make.

Maybe Murt had good intentions. Maybe LP had good intentions. But everyone is allowed their own opinion and mine is that some people lost sight of what it was all about and used the media to focus attention on themselves, rather than Caylee. Even the little girl (Dakota?)'s grandma.... It's so sad... and so non-productive!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1341 on: November 11, 2008, 09:50:17 AM »

My response to this PI for the Anthonys:

I have to believe that Justice is blind.  I have to believe that any and all US Law Enforcement is conducted on a non-biased nuetral field that bases its investigation and conclusions SOLEY on the evidence obtained and the verbal and written statements provided by those within and surrounding the event. (I can already hear the debates)

Until you or anyone else can provide substantial evidence to refute it.  Shut the F up!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: November 11, 2008, 09:52:20 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7835759&version=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Prayer service being held for missing toddler

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- California Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla says it is time to let 3-year-old Caylee Anthony finally rest in peace.

Right now, a group of people have gathered at J.Blanchard Park near Little Econ River for a service to honor the little girl.

Padilla believes Casey Anthony dumped her daughter in the Little Econ River. In August, a woman with Equusearch found a beaded cross hung on a tree near the river.

That cross, according to Padilla, was made with the same beads one of his bounty hunters saw in Casey's room when she was supervising her after being bonded out of jail.

Caylee’s grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, are extremely upset with the service because they say it indicates their granddaughter is dead, and they are still holding out hope that she is alive.

Despite their begging to stop the service, Padilla said they have to get over it and accept the facts.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: November 11, 2008, 09:52:42 AM »

Two things I thought I would NEVER see at SM -- cursing Tim Miller and fawning over Joe Tacopina!!! Now i see BOTH hapening on the SAME page!!!

It sickens me!

I'm with you, Wreck.

Me too.  And I'm writing a note of support and a donation check to TES tomorrow.

I will join you and send one as well MuffyBee.

That's great!             After I get my kiddo off to school, writing a note to TES and enclosing a check is on my list of things to do today. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1344 on: November 11, 2008, 09:53:35 AM »

SM has been a support system for Tim Miller and TES for over three years.  Tim Miller is the epitome of character and integrity with the searches the he is involved in.  Tim has always asked us to never listen to anything about searches that he is involved with, unless the information comes directly from him or the TES website.  I really don't believe that Tim Miller would ever release detailed descriptions or information about any evidence that was found during a TES search and post it on an Internet blog in the midst of a search.

If Texas Equusearch had not been around, my best friend would have never found their son when the boat hit a stump in Lake Conroe, ripping the bottom off and throwing the boys.  She never got to say goodbye to him and she will never be the same.  They searched four days until the divers found him.  Imagine if they never found him....... imagine looking at a lake wondering where your child is........ imagine NO TES, I can't.  Tim Miller will persevere - he always has!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: November 11, 2008, 09:53:55 AM »

RG is using 1 Cor 13 to talk about this situation.
If we love Caylee.... we will filter ourselves through that.

Patient.
Kind.
Not Envious. 
Not Boastful.
Not proud.
Not rude.
Not self-seeking. 
Not easily angered.
It keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

It is sad what has happened in florida and on the internet over these days.  It has burdened my heart.  My opinion is changing and I hope to be a btter person than I was before.  I want to make a difference  here in this situation but it won't happen with hate and judgement. 

Only with Love.
Yes he picked a very good one. It says it all and I can also read into it that The Anthony's also are being given a message.

I agree with you on the things that have happened in the last few days...feelings and frustrations are high.
We should all remember what he read at times like this.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1346 on: November 11, 2008, 09:55:05 AM »

I do not believe the Casey will go to the woods to hide Caylee. She is a phalaogical layer she knows very good that LE will track her cellphobe pings...she just went to the woods to confuse LE and us....come on her father was a cop she heard so many murder cases....she knows very good where is the best place to hide a body and I believe is close home
Good point.

I still say dumpster. She "got rid of the smell." She got rid of her "burden." She took the path of least resistance and tossed the baby in the trash, washed her hands of the "mess," and went on with her life. She is not worried in the least about searches in the woods and water. JMO

BUT it is also my opinion that there is enough evidence to convict her.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: November 11, 2008, 09:56:25 AM »

SM has been a support system for Tim Miller and TES for over three years.  Tim Miller is the epitome of character and integrity with the searches the he is involved in.  Tim has always asked us to never listen to anything about searches that he is involved with, unless the information comes directly from him or the TES website.  I really don't believe that Tim Miller would ever release detailed descriptions or information about any evidence that was found during a TES search and post it on an Internet blog in the midst of a search.

If Texas Equusearch had not been around, my best friend would have never found their son when the boat hit a stump in Lake Conroe, ripping the bottom off and throwing the boys.  She never got to say goodbye to him and she will never be the same.  They searched four days until the divers found him.  Imagine if they never found him....... imagine looking at a lake wondering where your child is........ imagine NO TES, I can't.  Tim Miller will persevere - he always has!

Yes, TES will persevere and we will always stand behind them and Tim Miller
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: November 11, 2008, 09:57:31 AM »

Two things I thought I would NEVER see at SM -- cursing Tim Miller and fawning over Joe Tacopina!!! Now i see BOTH hapening on the SAME page!!!

It sickens me!

I'm with you, Wreck.

Me too.  And I'm writing a note of support and a donation check to TES tomorrow.

I will join you and send one as well MuffyBee.

That's great!             After I get my kiddo off to school, writing a note to TES and enclosing a check is on my list of things to do today. 

I say we FLOOD them with donations and support. No matter the amount, please send a check to TES today and a note of encouragement and gratitude. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: November 11, 2008, 09:57:58 AM »

Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: November 11, 2008, 09:57:59 AM »

I just have a few things to say and then I am gone from here for good, as I am very disappointed in the members, some of whom I had thought were my friends up until this week.

Many of you cast stones at me for posting about the close of the Caylee search. I did that (you can email or call Tim's executive assistant for verification) with the express consent of Tim. He told me when to write it and he told me when to post it. Tim's assistant and several other team members were sitting right there in the room when this all happened. Do you honestly think I would still be in Florida with TES or headed to NC with them if I posted things without running it by TES first? Use your heads.

Secondly, an individual from this board called Tim's assistant that day and she told him the exact same thing I am telling you and yet he allowed everyone here to continue to think I did something wrong.

I am very disappointed by the people here who ran with something they knew nothing about, without even bothering to call anyone to find out the truth. I realize everyone was upset that Calee was not found and needed to focus their anger on someone, but I never did anything to any one of you.

Regards,

David Lohr

OK Pardon me I am just catching up but I wanted to say this and it may not be very popular..

I have been reading about MR. Lohr complaining to sites and saying he will no longer post because people are bashing him.....What is up with that?Every journalist good or bad gets bashed at some point.You cannot make everyone happy..And he is simply going to say  because people are calling him out on something they disagree with he is "banning" him self from their sites...Wow no offense but Even Chuck stuck it out here after all the bashing he took in the beginning..Making threats to cut people off because they disagree with what you did sounds very childish to me....

Also if he is so close to Tim and TES why would you feel the need to publish Tims quote?What did that accomplish exactly in the efforts to find Caylee?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: November 11, 2008, 09:59:56 AM »

Sharon, I remember the case....I am so sorry for your friend....I am glad she has you for a friend.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: November 11, 2008, 10:00:24 AM »

The video of the service, posted...  starts with LP talking about how it's not a memorial service, but a prayer service

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/856243

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1353 on: November 11, 2008, 10:00:35 AM »

I am on Murt's old site and there is a recording of RG's talk showing.  Whoops, only the first nine minutes or so.  I wonder if Murt realizes that the rest of this did not get aired.  Too bad, he has a good message.

You know, I was raised to believe that you pray for your enemies.  That the hate and anger does more harm to me than the person or persons that I am aiming my anger at.  It has been niggling at me, at the back of my consciousness for the last few days.  It is so hard not to hate when you see ignorance and injustice.  Wish I could live up to my beliefs all the time but I am human and I can't.  Still it doesn't hurt to be reminded every now and then.  JMHO

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: November 11, 2008, 10:01:41 AM »

Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

AMEN Tater.....thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: November 11, 2008, 10:02:15 AM »

I just have a few things to say and then I am gone from here for good, as I am very disappointed in the members, some of whom I had thought were my friends up until this week.

Many of you cast stones at me for posting about the close of the Caylee search. I did that (you can email or call Tim's executive assistant for verification) with the express consent of Tim. He told me when to write it and he told me when to post it. Tim's assistant and several other team members were sitting right there in the room when this all happened. Do you honestly think I would still be in Florida with TES or headed to NC with them if I posted things without running it by TES first? Use your heads.

Secondly, an individual from this board called Tim's assistant that day and she told him the exact same thing I am telling you and yet he allowed everyone here to continue to think I did something wrong.

I am very disappointed by the people here who ran with something they knew nothing about, without even bothering to call anyone to find out the truth. I realize everyone was upset that Calee was not found and needed to focus their anger on someone, but I never did anything to any one of you.

Regards,

David Lohr

OK Pardon me I am just catching up but I wanted to say this and it may not be very popular..

I have been reading about MR. Lohr complaining to sites and saying he will no longer post because people are bashing him.....What is up with that?Every journalist good or bad gets bashed at some point.You cannot make everyone happy..And he is simply going to say  because people are calling him out on something they disagree with he is "banning" him self from their sites...Wow no offense but Even Chuck stuck it out here after all the bashing he took in the beginning..Making threats to cut people off because they disagree with what you did sounds very childish to me....

Also if he is so close to Tim and TES why would you feel the need to publish Tims quote?What did that accomplish exactly in the efforts to find Caylee?

Thanks, you said what I did but MUCH better 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: November 11, 2008, 10:03:02 AM »

Well any respect I had for Tim Miller is now gone. If it was not for Nancy Grace or Leanord Padilla, Tim Miller would not have had is effing money or donations.

Good Morning Monks...old and new...I decided to go back and read from where I stopped last night....oh me...I am sure I was led to sign off because had I read this last night......I would have surely been BANNED...I am not going to allow myself too upset over this statement.....AT THIS POINT IN TIME.....

Sunny...I quit right here where you are and have tried really hard not to comment, honest I have, but this is the second morning in a row I have read this type of post by this poster...Enough already...and Willen, please go back and read my response from yesterday...It is polite to read back...
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: November 11, 2008, 10:04:40 AM »

What's the date on that? 4/9/07? Anyone able to make it out?

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: November 11, 2008, 10:04:52 AM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road  murt is live again..  neat scenery!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1359 on: November 11, 2008, 10:05:42 AM »

Regards,

David Lohr

Very well said Misi.  David's statement was the one that set all of this negativity in motion to begin with.  Why would a person who claims to be so close to TES and Tim, as to do a documentary, go and spout off at the mouth?  His little rant does sound childish, and I am sorry but I think that over the past 2 days the posters who claim have been negative towards you....are right on. 
You are a journalist.....enough said.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.