April 27, 2024, 02:35:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 363812 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: November 11, 2008, 10:06:02 AM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road  murt is live again..  neat scenery!

camera has shifted, but before it was really neat.. camera way up high.. almost looked like he was in the mountains or something.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: November 11, 2008, 10:06:36 AM »

I'm off to bed.

I can only hope and pray that tomorrow morning isn't more of a sideshow than today was.

I will respectfully disagree here.. ANY show is better than NO show. If LP pulls out this case will fade from the media untill January at least, it was already dying out before TES came back in..
Todays high octane show was hard to NOT watch and regardless of the key players (besides Tim) motives, it showed that Caylee has come to symbolize a heartache that everybody wants to end.   I believe she will be found someday, maybe not now as Hudsun said.
Once all the key groups conclude that for now she is untraceable, the media hype will subside. I think that will be harder on GA and CA than this. I want them to wallow in the quiet, I want them to look anxiously for a news van, I want them to hear the echos of Caylee throughout    their house each and everyday until Kc is convicted and sent away for a very long time.  They don't deserve the attention. 

I wish the judge had ruled for the gag order today. It can't come soon enough to suit me.

I'm way behind and trying to catch-up from last night.

Can someone seriously explain how a gag order is going to stop CA?   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: November 11, 2008, 10:08:39 AM »

Well besides the lady saying Caylee is alive with the sign it looks like the prayer was peaceful and the Anthonys didnt show and make a scene.  I was worried about that.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1363 on: November 11, 2008, 10:08:51 AM »

I'm way behind and trying to catch-up from last night.

Can someone seriously explain how a gag order is going to stop CA?   

Sure!  It involves my foot, some duct tape, her mouth, and a gerbal.

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1364 on: November 11, 2008, 10:08:56 AM »

Morning beautiful monkey minds!

I got booted off Murts feed and then couldn't get the news feed to load properly..had to reboot and now I assume its all over....is there a video of the entire service I can watch? Can some kindhearted monkey link me up please with nanners on top? (I am WAYYYYY behind it seems..so excuse if this is a duplicated request)

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: November 11, 2008, 10:09:12 AM »

Well besides the lady saying Caylee is alive with the sign it looks like the prayer was peaceful and the Anthonys didnt show and make a scene.  I was worried about that.

Yes, me too. Thank goodness!!

However.. the day isn't over yet.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1366 on: November 11, 2008, 10:09:20 AM »

Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

I agree Tater.   

I think the Woe here is incredible.  The things that were in the dark have come to the light (with more to come). 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: November 11, 2008, 10:09:46 AM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road  murt is live again..  neat scenery!

camera has shifted, but before it was really neat.. camera way up high.. almost looked like he was in the mountains or something.

Yes it was a beautiful view.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: November 11, 2008, 10:09:58 AM »

I got booted off Murts feed and then couldn't get the news feed to load properly..had to reboot and now I assume its all over....is there a video of the entire service I can watch? Can some kindhearted monkey link me up please with nanners on top? (I am WAYYYYY behind it seems..so excuse if this is a duplicated request)

This is a good start..  http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/856243  I'm sure Fox Orlando will have it up later.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: November 11, 2008, 10:10:41 AM »

Well any respect I had for Tim Miller is now gone. If it was not for Nancy Grace or Leanord Padilla, Tim Miller would not have had is effing money or donations.

Good Morning Monks...old and new...I decided to go back and read from where I stopped last night....oh me...I am sure I was led to sign off because had I read this last night......I would have surely been BANNED...I am not going to allow myself too upset over this statement.....AT THIS POINT IN TIME.....

Sunny...I quit right here where you are and have tried really hard not to comment, honest I have, but this is the second morning in a row I have read this type of post by this poster...Enough already...and Willen, please go back and read my response from yesterday...It is polite to read back...

MUM....take my advise and stop reading...jump up to the last postings....reading last nights posts are not good for one's health I respect everyone's right to an opinion, even when it differs from my own...but there is a way to post without offending others....some people need to try doing it....the above is a perfect example of how NOT TO POST YOUR OPINION!!  IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: November 11, 2008, 10:11:21 AM »

If you go back to Murt's site and scroll down, Murt already has the service uploaded there and you can watch:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1371 on: November 11, 2008, 10:12:10 AM »

I am on Murt's old site and there is a recording of RG's talk showing.  Whoops, only the first nine minutes or so.  I wonder if Murt realizes that the rest of this did not get aired.  Too bad, he has a good message.

You know, I was raised to believe that you pray for your enemies.  That the hate and anger does more harm to me than the person or persons that I am aiming my anger at.  It has been niggling at me, at the back of my consciousness for the last few days.  It is so hard not to hate when you see ignorance and injustice.  Wish I could live up to my beliefs all the time but I am human and I can't.  Still it doesn't hurt to be reminded every now and then.  JMHO

I wholeheartedly agree.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1372 on: November 11, 2008, 10:12:19 AM »

So the divers are still going back into the river today?? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: November 11, 2008, 10:12:21 AM »

Is there any SEARCHING going on today or did Leonard give up on this location too?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1374 on: November 11, 2008, 10:13:12 AM »

Cindy's puppet is supposedly creating a disturbance.   

Lisa
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: November 11, 2008, 10:14:33 AM »

Thanks Klaas and Dolce..It just made me very upset, I dont know why exactly but it did...I guess I just feel like Mr Lohr should have had somewhat of an idea of what emotions that would stir up when publishing it...JMO    oh and my keyboard is going kaput...not now!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: November 11, 2008, 10:15:15 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-111108,0,4767105.story

Father of Casey Anthony's ex-fiance speaks at prayer vigil
Bianca Prieto and Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writers

9:43 AM EST, November 11, 2008

Today's updates
Ex-fiance's dad speaks at prayer vigil
9:29 a.m. Richard Grund moved people to tears this morning during a prayer service for missing Caylee Marie Anthony in Blanchard Park.

Grund, whose son Jesse was once engaged to Casey Anthony, stood on a bench and cited scripture during the brief vigil near the river. A group of about 40, including some who protested at the Anthony house this summer, gathered at the park and cheered at some of Grund's words, cried at times and praised God.

"No child is a mistake," Grund said. "They're all blessings and miracles that deserve to be cherished, treasured and protected"

Grund told the crowd that the small event was not a memorial service, but chance to celebrate Caylee. He went on to say that children are innocent.

"What makes Caylee so different? Nothing," Grund said. "She's like every innocent, she's perfect and she's pure and she's filled with love."

Afterward several attendees hugged and shook hands with Grund and bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who sponsored the vigil.

At the base of a nearby cypress tree, several people placed bouquets of flowers. Two women put a sign on the tree with the words, "R.I.P. Caylee Marie We love you!"

Vigil for Caylee Marie to start at 9 a.m.
8:48 a.m. A California bounty hunter who once freed Casey Anthony from jail is now holding a prayer vigil for her missing child, Caylee Marie.

Leonard Padilla will hold the vigil at Jay Blanchard Park this morning for the toddler who he believes is dead. The Anthony family continues to believe that Caylee was kidnapped by a baby-sitter and is still alive. The family does not condone the prayer vigil.

Padilla, who once thought Caylee was alive, traveled to Orlando to pay Anthony's more than half-million dollar bail. He was convinced that if Anthony was freed from jail she'd tell authorities where to find her daughter.

Caylee Marie has not been seen alive since June 16, but wasn't reported missing until a month later. Anthony is facing a slew of charges including first-degree murder, although a body has not been found.

Padilla came back to Orlando this weekend to aid in a search for the child and conducted his own water search yesterday but found nothing.

Someone posted a message on the family's Caylee Marie MySpace page late yesterday expressing the family's dismay for the vigil and Padilla.

"Everyone has a right to have an opinion about where Caylee may be; however; no one has the right to have a memorial service for Caylee, other than her family," the message said. "Caylee deserves a chance to be brought home safely; she does not deserve to be exploited by Leonard Padilla for a chance to be in front of the camera."

The message then went on to say, "Leonard Padilla has crossed the line."

(snipped)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: November 11, 2008, 10:15:48 AM »

Is there any SEARCHING going on today or did Leonard give up on this location too?

The lady on Murt's audio said that one diver was there, but nothing about them going in.. who knows 

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: November 11, 2008, 10:15:53 AM »

Cindy's puppet is supposedly creating a disturbance.   

Lisa
[/quot

I heard that, I guess I spoke to soon 

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1379 on: November 11, 2008, 10:16:23 AM »

Thanks Klaas and Another for the linky....I got his site back up now and will try the link... ((hugs))

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.