March 28, 2024, 11:24:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 361453 times)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: November 11, 2008, 04:35:40 PM »

No, it's not Lois. I have no idea who this person is, but from everything I heard Murt and Lois say, she did not want to be spotted.. she stuck to herself, spent her time texting somebody, then left.  But they felt very strongly she was an Anthony supporter.

Told you all a while back during the first TES search that the Anthony's had friends and neighbors integrated into the search teams and everything that was said about the Anthonys or the case in general in a negative light got back to them immediately ... This is why Tim made the public announcement that anyone that had anyting negative to say was going to be asked to leave the search teams ...

Why would they all of a sudden care what people had to say about them?  Especially, since they don't care what they act like in front of others.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1941 on: November 11, 2008, 04:35:48 PM »

I'm wearing my new face Miss Brandy. I'm going to give a short report of the day for some of the things KCJackie and I have been up to.

she was at Blanchard Park prayer service and held the cell phone up for me so I could hear Richard Grund's word's for Caylee. Tears streamed down my face as I'm sure it did for all of us who have come to care for Caylee as a part of our lives.

when the crowd thinned down she called me back and I heard the ugliness being said to LP and then she introduced herself as the person who had mapped out the pings. Of course he had communicated with me by phone numerous times and we had sent the maps to where they needed to go but it was an honor to hear LP and Rob Dick say to Jackie with all sincerity what a brilliant job she had done. Our 30th theory has kept us up an awful lot of nights

She has photos of a lot of the key names in case.

She has been to all the areas on the ping maps

A green truck was spotted in Lee's driveway. I don't know if it was Danti's yet or not

I am only giving you brief highlights of her happenings so she can tell you herself of the important things but it is riviting and better than anything you see on NG thats for sure as far as descriptive.
I have to go out for dinner but I will be back later in the evening if anyone wants me to ask her something I will try . She will be there untill sometime tomorrow.

Hi there ILoveGoodies,

Please just give Jackie a GREAT BIG HUG from PJ.  She will probably recognize me better if you say Paula.  She is and has been in my Prayers.  Bless You all .  Have you been able to see MyTime too?  Please all of you be safe but successful as well.

Hugs,
PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: November 11, 2008, 04:35:58 PM »

I may just be nuts BUT at this point I am questioning if ALL of Casey's friends and relative are protecting her.  Green truck shows up everywhere, Lee AWOL, the As only showing up at Blanchard Park.  How bizarre is it that Lois got a computer from the same guy that visited Casey in jail the first time.  What about the confab at Cindy's after she was arrested.  I don't get any of this and I don't think CA is smart enough to get away with this on her own.

Kinda makes you feel like your in the middle of a Stephen King/John Grisham novel,huh

Yeah, hey maybe we can get one of them to write us an ending!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: November 11, 2008, 04:36:37 PM »

Does anyone know if Casey has access to a Tv while in jail?  And have the Anthonys been to see her at all since she was rearrested?

IIRC one hour daily TV time and no don't think she has seen anyone but her lawyer.

Well what does that tell ya?  They are not supporting their daughter but they expect everyone to believe the lies and play along.  If Casey is telling the truth then why havent they visited her???

imo, they don't want to take the chance that an uncontrolled utterance made out of anger &/or in response is RECORDED.  They had plenty of time to write to each other in the safety of Hopespring Dr. to ensure they remain on the same page of non-disclosure.  The last time KC was behind bars she was p o'd, dangerous to incite her wrath, after all she is incarcerated while they are free.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1944 on: November 11, 2008, 04:36:46 PM »

Well my brain is fried I guess.I thought someone called her Dakota's grandmother yesterday in here.My bad!Still don't know why anyone would be sneaking around though.Also,I was with Murt most of the day yesterday and I didn't ever hear him tell this story about the spy.All I heard was Lois telling it while sitting in the truck yakking...Just look what you miss when you go potty?

He paused the clip while he was talking about her, so people could get screen shots. 

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1945 on: November 11, 2008, 04:37:02 PM »

Brandi..  the person holding the sign looks a lot younger than the person texting somebody while up against a tree. JMO Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1946 on: November 11, 2008, 04:37:58 PM »

Has anyone heard anything about Lee going away with the police today? 

I just got off the phone with the Orange County Sheriff office....they looked on their records for calls made to homes today....I was told that no units have been sent to hopespring drive....best I can do for now....Des

Thanks so much for checking - I had my fingers crossed.   

Well...it doesn't mean that he wasn't picked up somewhere else....or called LE and turned himself in....I just don't know.....trying to track the rumor down....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: November 11, 2008, 04:38:16 PM »

I may just be nuts BUT at this point I am questioning if ALL of Casey's friends and relative are protecting her.  Green truck shows up everywhere, Lee AWOL, the As only showing up at Blanchard Park.  How bizarre is it that Lois got a computer from the same guy that visited Casey in jail the first time.  What about the confab at Cindy's after she was arrested.  I don't get any of this and I don't think CA is smart enough to get away with this on her own.

THAT is BEYOND bizarre!!!   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1948 on: November 11, 2008, 04:39:37 PM »

Does anyone know if Casey has access to a Tv while in jail?  And have the Anthonys been to see her at all since she was rearrested?

IIRC one hour daily TV time and no don't think she has seen anyone but her lawyer.

Well what does that tell ya?  They are not supporting their daughter but they expect everyone to believe the lies and play along.  If Casey is telling the truth then why havent they visited her???

imo, they don't want to take the chance that an uncontrolled utterance made out of anger &/or in response is RECORDED.  They had plenty of time to write to each other in the safety of Hopespring Dr. to ensure they remain on the same page of non-disclosure.  The last time KC was behind bars she was p o'd, dangerous to incite her wrath, after all she is incarcerated while they are free.
[/quot

I see your point but if I believed 100% that my daughter was innocent there is nothing that would hold me back from visiting her and giving her some support and love.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1949 on: November 11, 2008, 04:39:58 PM »

Brandi..  the person holding the sign looks a lot younger than the person texting somebody while up against a tree. JMO Smile

I can not say with 100% certainty BUT ... the mysterious texting woman standing by the tree looks "similar" to a woman with the SOS search team .... FWIW

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: November 11, 2008, 04:40:38 PM »

THAT is BEYOND bizarre!!!   

This guy is a neighbor of Lois.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: November 11, 2008, 04:41:26 PM »

Kinda makes you feel like your in the middle of a Stephen King/John Grisham novel,huh

More like The Twilight Zone
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1952 on: November 11, 2008, 04:41:54 PM »

That Lois now has Patrick's, I think that's his name, computer is really weird. And then her saying about deleting the weird things he had on the computer. I'm trying to figure out if Lois and Dakota new the Anthony's before, like maybe from church, or they got involved after Caylee disappeared. One thing for sure I hope Dakota is okay, I got upset when I saw her singing last night, for everyone to see and hear.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1953 on: November 11, 2008, 04:41:55 PM »

Maybe my interpretation of a banchi is not the same as others.  I did not see the chaotic behavior that was discribed yesterday by others posting what Murt and Lois had claimed.  Yes I did see Cindy go on a rant while walking back to her car, but I did not see the fight that "nearly broke out between Cindy and a supporter" as stated from yesterday, and I did not get the feeling that they were there to stop the search, only the memorial.
Now, I am not defending the Anthony's, I am just stating that I think some things really got taken out of context and blown out of proportion.
This just a small example of what has been going on since Friday.  IMO no freakin wonder TES and Tim want out of this cherade...I would to.

Dolce, I have to agree. I can not sign in when I am at work, I can only lurk (big brother is watching me...) and I certainly can't go to any ustream site, so I depend on all of you and your reports and I can say that I was expecting a much more heated "argument".

I will say that the descriptions of Lois were vividly accurate.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: November 11, 2008, 04:43:43 PM »

I just thought there was enough resemblence to put it out there to the rest of the monkeys.

ilovegoodies, you look lovely today, if I say so myself!  teehee!

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: November 11, 2008, 04:43:46 PM »

That Lois now has Patrick's, I think that's his name, computer is really weird. And then her saying about deleting the weird things he had on the computer. I'm trying to figure out if Lois and Dakota new the Anthony's before, like maybe from church, or they got involved after Caylee disappeared. One thing for sure I hope Dakota is okay, I got upset when I saw her singing last night, for everyone to see and hear.

yep on a web site hacked by freaks and preverts
murt should have his rear end kicked to the moon for allowing that
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1956 on: November 11, 2008, 04:46:10 PM »

I would question the truth of the computer business if I hadn't heard it talked of so casually.  And I thought Murt was really taken aback by it.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: November 11, 2008, 04:46:26 PM »

Hi, Monkey Family

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: November 11, 2008, 04:46:55 PM »

I see your point but if I believed 100% that my daughter was innocent there is nothing that would hold me back from visiting her and giving her some support and love.

You are right & if they believed she was innocent there would be nothing to fear by them visiting her as she would have nothing to say that could incriminate her or be interesting to OCSO, but they don't believe that she is innocent, they KNOW she is not.  They are just SAYING that she is.  They are FRAUDS, all of them.  That is the point, isn't it?
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: November 11, 2008, 04:47:41 PM »

Yeah, hey maybe we can get one of them to write us an ending!
When I heard Lois say she got a computer from Patrick I said outloud to myself, "what the ??"  How did she know Patrick?  WHY would Patrick want to get rid of his computer so fast....all of it.  How does Lois even know Patrick?  George once said, "there's more to this story than you guys can even imagine"....something like that and know I truly believe it.  Something smells really, really fishy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.