March 28, 2024, 01:27:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 361434 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: November 11, 2008, 04:48:30 PM »

That Lois now has Patrick's, I think that's his name, computer is really weird. And then her saying about deleting the weird things he had on the computer. I'm trying to figure out if Lois and Dakota new the Anthony's before, like maybe from church, or they got involved after Caylee disappeared. One thing for sure I hope Dakota is okay, I got upset when I saw her singing last night, for everyone to see and hear.

I'm pretty sure she did say she didn't find anything related to the case, but that the guy was plain "weird". She kept repeating that word over and over describing him.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1961 on: November 11, 2008, 04:49:14 PM »

That Lois now has Patrick's, I think that's his name, computer is really weird. And then her saying about deleting the weird things he had on the computer. I'm trying to figure out if Lois and Dakota new the Anthony's before, like maybe from church, or they got involved after Caylee disappeared. One thing for sure I hope Dakota is okay, I got upset when I saw her singing last night, for everyone to see and hear.

yep on a web site hacked by freaks and preverts
murt should have his rear end kicked to the moon for allowing that

How about the person that gave it to Murt? Makes you wonder..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1962 on: November 11, 2008, 04:49:15 PM »

And Lois her grandma, what is she thinking? That poor girl was hospitalized, from all the stress, because she believed that Casey didn't have anything to do with Caylee's disappearance. And the girl also got in a fight at school, over all this.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1963 on: November 11, 2008, 04:49:30 PM »

I may just be nuts BUT at this point I am questioning if ALL of Casey's friends and relative are protecting her.  Green truck shows up everywhere, Lee AWOL, the As only showing up at Blanchard Park.  How bizarre is it that Lois got a computer from the same guy that visited Casey in jail the first time.  What about the confab at Cindy's after she was arrested.  I don't get any of this and I don't think CA is smart enough to get away with this on her own.

Kinda makes you feel like your in the middle of a Stephen King/John Grisham novel,huh

Yeah, hey maybe we can get one of them to write us an ending!
When I heard Lois say she got a computer from Patrick I said outloud to myself, "what the ??"  How did she know Patrick?  WHY would Patrick want to get rid of his computer so fast....all of it.  How does Lois even know Patrick?  George once said, "there's more to this story than you guys can even imagine"....something like that and know I truly believe it.  Something smells really, really fishy.

I wonder if LE is aware that Patrick gave Lois his computer?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1964 on: November 11, 2008, 04:49:57 PM »

I would question the truth of the computer business if I hadn't heard it talked of so casually.  And I thought Murt was really taken aback by it.

He  did sound that way.

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1965 on: November 11, 2008, 04:50:02 PM »

How about the person that gave it to Murt? Makes you wonder..

yup
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1966 on: November 11, 2008, 04:50:13 PM »

I'm pretty sure she did say she didn't find anything related to the case, but that the guy was plain "weird". She kept repeating that word over and over describing him.
 SO, do the police need to check Lois's computer for anything??? 
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1967 on: November 11, 2008, 04:51:18 PM »

Praying4angels, I only have an 18" monitor, so I couldn't quite get your picture to work!!!!  LOL 
::MonkeyShocked::Did I do that???? LMAO....I resized it honest I did...then clickie the wrong piccie....OOOpsie...

Thanks Klaas for using the shrinking machine...

Me take baby Spicey out of his truck and go back to corner now....

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1968 on: November 11, 2008, 04:52:04 PM »

I may just be nuts BUT at this point I am questioning if ALL of Casey's friends and relative are protecting her.  Green truck shows up everywhere, Lee AWOL, the As only showing up at Blanchard Park.  How bizarre is it that Lois got a computer from the same guy that visited Casey in jail the first time.  What about the confab at Cindy's after she was arrested.  I don't get any of this and I don't think CA is smart enough to get away with this on her own.

Kinda makes you feel like your in the middle of a Stephen King/John Grisham novel,huh

Yeah, hey maybe we can get one of them to write us an ending!
When I heard Lois say she got a computer from Patrick I said outloud to myself, "what the ??"  How did she know Patrick?  WHY would Patrick want to get rid of his computer so fast....all of it.  How does Lois even know Patrick?  George once said, "there's more to this story than you guys can even imagine"....something like that and know I truly believe it.  Something smells really, really fishy.

Fishy, fishy, fishy!

The recorded visitation call was fishy to begin with, and the computer thingy is just as fishy!!!

I agree.

bikerbev ... welcome home to your son!

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1969 on: November 11, 2008, 04:52:09 PM »

And Lois her grandma, what is she thinking? That poor girl was hospitalized, from all the stress, because she believed that Casey didn't have anything to do with Caylee's disappearance. And the girl also got in a fight at school, over all this.

star struck, +++++++, whatever, i hear banjo music in the background, this cast of characters makes me want to woof my cookies, whatever that means
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1970 on: November 11, 2008, 04:52:11 PM »

Well, police can get pretty much anything off a hard drive these days.. so even if Patrick deleted something worth knowing, they'd be able to find it.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1971 on: November 11, 2008, 04:52:15 PM »

I see your point but if I believed 100% that my daughter was innocent there is nothing that would hold me back from visiting her and giving her some support and love.

You are right & if they believed she was innocent there would be nothing to fear by them visiting her as she would have nothing to say that could incriminate her or be interesting to OCSO, but they don't believe that she is innocent, they KNOW she is not.  They are just SAYING that she is.  They are FRAUDS, all of them.  That is the point, isn't it?

Maybe they aren't visiting because they do know the truth and this is their way of punishing Casey privatly? Maybe Lee knows she is guilty and refused to keep up the facade and has literally turned his back on all of them?

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1972 on: November 11, 2008, 04:52:55 PM »

They say that an expert can get anything off a computer that has ever been there

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1973 on: November 11, 2008, 04:52:56 PM »

Is that her "professional" opinion???? How would she know what might be relevant to the case?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1974 on: November 11, 2008, 04:54:54 PM »

star struck, +++++++, whatever, i hear banjo music in the background, this cast of characters makes me want to woof my cookies, whatever that means

I so hear ya!!!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1975 on: November 11, 2008, 04:56:46 PM »

It's a full moon or close to it...no wonder I am so irritated today...what are we fighting about today....I mean talking about today?
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1976 on: November 11, 2008, 04:57:36 PM »

IMO - I believe since Patrick the first visitor gave his computer to a person who is now involved (not involved) but you know one of the people who we all know of - I think that computer needs to be looked at. 

I wonder who had that computer before him.  I have always heard that Casey was really technical.  Maybe they gave the computer to someone and then they  got scared and gave it to someone else. 

I know it's a longshot but I do wonder if LE does know she has the computer.  No disrespect to you Louis (spelling?)   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1977 on: November 11, 2008, 04:58:09 PM »

I HAVE THE LOCK 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: November 11, 2008, 04:58:53 PM »

I HAVE THE LOCK 

ok 
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #1979 on: November 11, 2008, 04:59:57 PM »

I guess all that's left to do now is break out some truth serum and get hold of Casey or Lee. 
I love the United States but in instances like this where someone hurt a child,
 I believe their rights are null and void and we should be able to use any and all means to retrieve
 the information neccesary to help the child or recover a body. 

So many wonderful people have tried everything humanly possible to find Caylee without
the critical information Casey holds onto like it is her right!  There are ways to break you
Casey, I assure you of that.  The defiance and arrogance when she said the detectives wouldn't
break her blew my mind.

Casey you have only not been broken yet because of a system that was set up to protect
the innocent.  You should be thankful every day that you were fortunate enough to be born
in the US where people have fought and died for the freedoms and rights you now enjoy.
I know you are not thankful for anything though because you are a true psychopath, sociopath, and evil person.

Caylee deserved better than the hell you brought to her precious little life.  She deserves to be laid to
rest now and only you can do that.  But you willingly sacrifice this one last chance you have to do right by your daughter
to save your own sorry hide.  I pray everyday your conscience will wake up and realize your baby deserves a proper
burial, and the bodies and minds of all those who love her and have fought and searched to bring her home deserve rest and peace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.