April 18, 2024, 01:12:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 121455 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: October 07, 2006, 09:03:02 PM »

Pita - thanks I think, lol  He's one strange looking fellow  Wink

Cheremy Croes = Jerry Strawberry

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #181 on: October 07, 2006, 09:03:54 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
OT~ Sorry

NONE AND LALA update!
Just got a call from the girls.. it was HARD to hear them cause its half time and the band is playing! They both sound like they are having the time of their lives. None needed a good night out and I am glad lalas is there with her!!  (lalas left her pencils behind Smile
I am suppose to hug Nemo.. so HUGS to Nemo!
None will call me later or tomorrow when its more quiet..lol
It was great to hear lalas on the phone.. shes precious as is None.
God love'em!

So glad she's got a good buddy with her!! I hope the Tide does better than the Tigers did today...

hey Mishy chicky! SO far they are loosing. Not by much though. So hopefully after half time .. things change! He cool for None and Lalas to be there together and Bama kicks butt!!  Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #182 on: October 07, 2006, 09:05:34 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

YIKES. What a freak. Im glad I havnt eaten yet.
The ore I see of him.. the more he looks like that sketch. IMO at least!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: October 07, 2006, 09:17:04 PM »

He is pretty rancid, isn't he? Nice pose there, Strawberry!!

Howzit going Ang? That would RULE if Bama won while the sistahs are togethah  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #184 on: October 07, 2006, 09:23:21 PM »

Klass, you're very welcome!!   Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #185 on: October 07, 2006, 09:24:46 PM »

He is pretty rancid, isn't he? Nice pose there, Strawberry!!

Howzit going Ang? That would RULE if Bama won while the sistahs are togethah  Laughing  Laughing

I hope they win!!! But if not.. I stil lthink they are having a blast!

Rancid is right Mishy.. Eweeeeeeeeee.. YUCKY
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #186 on: October 07, 2006, 10:08:27 PM »

Some TL corrections & additions made re: early family/ALE interaction and search efforts (a weird detail from the VF article, the source for VDStraaten saying they should go look for Natalee at CnCs on Ladies Night was... Julia Renfro?):

MAY 31

8:15 am: Detective Dennis Jacobs arrives at HI, takes down Natalee's description, and takes Beth to Noord polis station.  Beth sits in the lobby for three hours until Jacobs tells her she won't be needed (Vanity Fair)

June 1: Dave Holloway arrives on Aruba.  The first two polis stations he visits are unaware of Natalee's disappearance.  At the Noord station, Jacobs tells him that she probably got drunk or fell in love and ran off for a few days.  Jacobs advises Dave to go relax and have a beer at CnCs, that is the best place to look for her (Family's Nov 1 letter, Dave's book)    

June 1: Beth and Jug arrive at Noord police station to file missing persons report, are made to wait while Jacobs shaves and finishes his Frosted Flakes (Vanity Fair)

June 1: As Beth gives her statement to polis, Aruba Today editor Julia Renfro organizes first volunteer search teams in lobby of the HI, which consist mostly of tourists.  Polis Chief Jan Van der Straaten is not in favor of the effort and speaks to the group, telling them not to cause any traffic problems.  He tells Renfro she should just go to CnCs that night, because it is Ladies Night and Natalee will probably show up there (Vanity Fair)
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #187 on: October 07, 2006, 10:10:45 PM »

Cheremy Croes=Jerry Strawberry....Steve Croes best friend

He sure looks like the description of the "beach stalker"

The woman gave a description to ALE
Days/weeks later, Dave Holloway is there & sees the same vehicle, guy & is able to get a license plate number & gives it to ALE.....
Has ALE been able to track down this stalker?

My question: Is there a description of this car anywhere?
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #188 on: October 07, 2006, 10:14:37 PM »

I'd appreciate it if someone can find the tscript of the interview where Jug says he overheard polis using the word "puta"... I think it was on Nancy Grace but I can't find it
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: October 07, 2006, 10:14:51 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Some TL corrections & additions made re: early family/ALE interaction and search efforts (a weird detail from the VF article, the source for VDStraaten saying they should go look for Natalee at CnCs on Ladies Night was... Julia Renfro?):

MAY 31

8:15 am: Detective Dennis Jacobs arrives at HI, takes down Natalee's description, and takes Beth to Noord polis station.  Beth sits in the lobby for three hours until Jacobs tells her she won't be needed (Vanity Fair)

June 1: Dave Holloway arrives on Aruba.  The first two polis stations he visits are unaware of Natalee's disappearance.  At the Noord station, Jacobs tells him that she probably got drunk or fell in love and ran off for a few days.  Jacobs advises Dave to go relax and have a beer at CnCs, that is the best place to look for her (Family's Nov 1 letter, Dave's book)    

June 1: Beth and Jug arrive at Noord police station to file missing persons report, are made to wait while Jacobs shaves and finishes his Frosted Flakes (Vanity Fair)

June 1: As Beth gives her statement to polis, Aruba Today editor Julia Renfro organizes first volunteer search teams in lobby of the HI, which consist mostly of tourists.  Polis Chief Jan Van der Straaten is not in favor of the effort and speaks to the group, telling them not to cause any traffic problems.  He tells Renfro she should just go to CnCs that night, because it is Ladies Night and Natalee will probably show up there (Vanity Fair)

Shiz,
I thought this is when Dennis Jacobs warned Dave to watch his drink at C&C?  Isn't that in the book as well??

Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #190 on: October 07, 2006, 10:22:23 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

MAY 31

Shiz,
I thought this is when Dennis Jacobs warned Dave to watch his drink at C&C?  Isn't that in the book as well??

Shocked

Yes that's in the cook too, and it was in the same June 1 meeting
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #191 on: October 07, 2006, 10:22:53 PM »

MAY 31

Shiz,

Shocked

Edit: cook=book
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: October 07, 2006, 10:24:47 PM »

I'd appreciate it if someone can find the tscript of the interview where Jug says he overheard polis using the word "puta"... I think it was on Nancy Grace but I can't find it

OMG, are you serious? This escaped me somehow...that's so disgusting  and disrespectful!! Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Bring Natalee home...
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #193 on: October 07, 2006, 10:31:59 PM »

OMG, are you serious? This escaped me somehow...that's so disgusting  and disrespectful!! Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Found it:

GRACE: "I haven`t had my Frosted Flakes?" Did I just hear that?

J. TWITTY: Yes.

GRACE: Hold on, hold on, let me just check this earpiece for a minute.

The mother of a missing girl says, "I need to speak to you right now," and the chief of police says, "I`ve got to have my Frosted Flakes."

J. TWITTY: That`s just one small thing that he said that was very disturbing to me because, you know, I sat back there with Beth when he was talking to her, and some of the things were so sickening to me that he was talking about, and I`ll just say it, because I had to explain -- he was talking about putas and things, and I had to explain to her what that meant.

GRACE: You mean he said the word bitch? The chief of police did? Is that who we`re still talking about?

J. TWITTY: They were just using language like this when we were sitting in there and she was trying to give her statements and stuff, and joking about it and everything. The whole thing was like it was a joke, like she`s going to show up. She`s drunk, she`ll come in -- you know, don`t worry about it.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: October 07, 2006, 10:33:07 PM »

[

Edit: cook=book[/quote]

Well, I think it was the most important thing Dennis Jacobs said because he is admitting he knows this happens all the time and he is head of drugs, etc. the one who should be doing something about it.  He is rubbing it in to Dave what likely happened to Natalee.

So aren't you going to put it in the timeline??  The part about telling Dave to watch his drinks as they put drugs in them at C&C??  That's the main thing about what he said.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: October 07, 2006, 10:33:52 PM »

Humm, just saw a 'Visit Aruba' commercial on AMC, complete with aruda.com web address.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #196 on: October 07, 2006, 10:43:14 PM »

[

Edit: cook=book

Well, I think it was the most important thing Dennis Jacobs said because he is admitting he knows this happens all the time and he is head of drugs, etc. the one who should be doing something about it.  He is rubbing it in to Dave what likely happened to Natalee.

So aren't you going to put it in the timeline??  The part about telling Dave to watch his drinks as they put drugs in them at C&C??  That's the main thing about what he said.   Confused[/quote]

OK... to tell the truth I left it out because you know how on RU they mock Dave over that that line, the idea that anyone would want to date rape a 45 year old man... and it does seem kind of silly... but I gues that is what Jacobs could have meant
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: October 07, 2006, 10:50:45 PM »

There are other reasons to drug someone other than sexual ones.  Robbery comes to mind.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: October 07, 2006, 10:51:59 PM »

Shizaru,
Are you looking for the NG transcript that has the following passage:

GRACE: Hold on, hold on, let me just check this earpiece for a minute.

The mother of a missing girl says, "I need to speak to you right now," and the chief of police says, "I`ve got to have my Frosted Flakes."

J. TWITTY: That`s just one small thing that he said that was very disturbing to me because, you know, I sat back there with Beth when he was talking to her, and some of the things were so sickening to me that he was talking about, and I`ll just say it, because I had to explain -- he was talking about putas and things, and I had to explain to her what that meant.

GRACE: You mean he said the word bitch? The chief of police did? Is that who we`re still talking about?

J. TWITTY: They were just using language like this when we were sitting in there and she was trying to give her statements and stuff, and joking about it and everything. The whole thing was like it was a joke, like she`s going to show up. She`s drunk, she`ll come in -- you know, don`t worry about it.

GRACE: Is that the way you remember it, Beth?

B. TWITTY: Oh, yeah, Nancy.

GRACE: Did you understand, I know they were speaking a different language partially at that time -- did you understand what they were saying?

B. TWITTY: I understood everything they were saying, Nancy.

GRACE: Who exactly is the bitch in this scenario?

J. TWITTY: He was using language like that, you know, just graphic language like that, jokingly, and, you know, like what goes on in Aruba, this happens and this happens, and, you know, just some of the words he was using, to me, it was sickening to me to have to sit here.

GRACE: When your girl is missing.

J. TWITTY: Right.

GRACE: You`re at their mercy.

J. TWITTY: We were at their mercy, and I am sitting there saying, these guys are on our side. I have to sit here and listen to this to try to get an answer.

----------

Do you want me to email you the whole transcript?

PERSONA NON GRATA

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: October 07, 2006, 10:54:03 PM »

I think  Wink

Here's a better shot for getting the feel of the neighborhood.  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.