April 26, 2024, 04:56:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 121965 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: October 07, 2006, 10:55:45 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
There are other reasons to drug someone other than sexual ones.  Robbery comes to mind.

Excellent point Leslie!  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: October 07, 2006, 10:57:26 PM »

Sunfreaks - any luck finding a home closer to the Sloots that could be Freddys?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: October 07, 2006, 11:04:58 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/03/ng.01.html

The forum ate my post!!

The Smith man who disappeared on the cruise ship had been drugged likely with absinthe when he vanished.  Men are usually drugged for the purpose of robbing them.  Only RU is sick enough to think of date raping Dave Holloway.   Evil or Very Mad Talk about minds in the gutter!  Good Grief!

But it is very important for it is not even about drugging Dave but it is Dennis Jacobs rubbing it in to Dave what happened to his daughter.  Very cruel and callous manner to do it, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: October 07, 2006, 11:06:52 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
There are other reasons to drug someone other than sexual ones.  Robbery comes to mind.

That is a good point.  However that isn't what immediately comes to mind when you think of a drink being drugged in a bar... so when most people just hear Dave relate that detail I think there is typically a "huh?" reaction, that distracts from the impact of the rest of the Jacobs story.  That's why I left it out, I thought it was a minor detail that seems silly if you don't think about it, and just confuses things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: October 07, 2006, 11:11:19 PM »

Not only are men drugged for the purpose of robbing them, they are drugged so that women who are with them are vulnerable.   Evil or Very Mad
You've been reading too much at RU, Shiz!  Men are drugged more often than you would think and it's not usually for date raping them.

There was, however, the online Diary of the two guys and one had to fight off a homosexual cab driver who drugged his friend.  He was trying to drive away with the friend in his cab drugged, etc.

But I think it is important to put what Jacobs said.  He was most cruelly telling Dave what happened to his daughter, not warning Dave about anything at all.

Your timeline, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: October 07, 2006, 11:16:10 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Not only are men drugged for the purpose of robbing them, they are drugged so that women who are with them are vulnerable.   Evil or Very Mad
You've been reading too much at RU, Shiz!  Men are drugged more often than you would think and it's not usually for date raping them.

There was, however, the online Diary of the two guys and one had to fight off a homosexual cab driver who drugged his friend.  He was trying to drive away with the friend in his cab drugged, etc.

But I think it is important to put what Jacobs said.  He was most cruelly telling Dave what happened to his daughter, not warning Dave about anything at all.

Your timeline, however.

http://ikeepadiary.com/diary/2004/01_22_aruba_vacation/part_5/frame_index.html
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: October 07, 2006, 11:16:48 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I haven't looked yet.  Was busy grooming & showing dogs today.  I've got the program up and running and will search now.  I'm glad they updated on a clear day - no clouds over Noord/Montana.

I also made new route maps for Shizaru's TL showing the corrected location of the vdS house.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #207 on: October 07, 2006, 11:18:07 PM »

Your timeline, however.

I will put it in.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: October 07, 2006, 11:19:40 PM »

Men are usually drugged for the purpose of robbing them.  Only RU is sick enough to think of date raping Dave Holloway.   Evil or Very Mad Talk about minds in the gutter!  Good Grief!

One of my male cousins was drugged & robbed when he was staying in a hotel.  The woman slipped him a "mickey."
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #209 on: October 07, 2006, 11:22:36 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I haven't looked yet.  Was busy grooming & showing dogs today.  I've got the program up and running and will search now.  I'm glad they updated on a clear day - no clouds over Noord/Montana.

I also made new route maps for Shizaru's TL showing the corrected location of the vdS house.

Is that the one you posted at the end of the last LCD thread?
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #210 on: October 07, 2006, 11:35:31 PM »

Quote from: Shizaru
Quote from: SunFreak2

Anna thanks for looking up the "puta" tscript for me. I feel bad for having already found it... right after I asked for help I remembered that Jug had said "putas" not "puta".  

There is something else I need help with, I'm trying to find the date of the Fox interview where Jug said the headmaster told him Joran said "maybe she hit her head and drowned"... I think it's on the worldjournier TL somewhere
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #211 on: October 07, 2006, 11:39:09 PM »

And one more thing I've been seeking for a long time... I rememeber seeing something once, I think on CNN, about Joran having driven Anita's car for a few weeks while she had a broken leg.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #212 on: October 07, 2006, 11:46:36 PM »

Been trying when I can to research the reason for separate living quarters, either ethnic or otherwise.  The closest I came was for servant quarters.  Does that make sense with respect to the VDS property?  Just wondering.  (architectural searches were not successful for me to this point)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: October 07, 2006, 11:54:57 PM »

Anna thanks for looking up the "puta" tscript for me. I feel bad for having already found it... right after I asked for help I remembered that Jug had said "putas" not "puta".  

There is something else I need help with, I'm trying to find the date of the Fox interview where Jug said the headmaster told him Joran said "maybe she hit her head and drowned"... I think it's on the worldjournier TL somewhere

The article was a NY Post from July 17, 2005.  I can't find it at the NY Post site but Red did a front page article about it.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1305
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: October 07, 2006, 11:55:53 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Humm, just saw a 'Visit Aruba' commercial on AMC, complete with aruda.com web address.

I saw that last night Carnut and was  Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Bring Natalee home...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: October 07, 2006, 11:59:45 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
[
I will put it in.

Good!  You can't ever do anything thinking how the Dark Side will react.  Just ignore them and their nasty remarks about Dave.  

I think you are doing it accurately by including that.   Very Happy   They are not normal over there.   Confused  Some are seriously demented.  This is sticking to the facts which is the point of a timeline.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: October 08, 2006, 12:05:19 AM »

There is a whole headmaster interveiw that disappeared.

I saw it.  That's the one where the headmaster said Paulus must have put Natalee in the Spanish Lagoon on his way to school.  And I have never been able to find it again.  I think it was an interview by someone who doesn't normally do new interviews like on A&E  or Discover or some odd channel.  Then it just wasn't available.  I have looked for that headmaster conversation since it happened and cannot find it.

Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: October 08, 2006, 12:09:36 AM »

And one more thing I've been seeking for a long time... I remember seeing something once, I think on CNN, about Joran having driven Anita's car for a few weeks while she had a broken leg.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked This I never heard before.  But I just know Joran can drive.  I never saw a guy who couldn't.  They just can some how.   Confused   Think about it.  What guy his age and big and runs around all the time do you know who can't?  I think it is in their genes or something.  They just know how to drive, all of them.  Prolly born that way.   Confused

My sons were making motor noises before they could talk.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: October 08, 2006, 12:21:22 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Been trying when I can to research the reason for separate living quarters, either ethnic or otherwise.  The closest I came was for servant quarters.  Does that make sense with respect to the VDS property?  Just wondering.  (architectural searches were not successful for me to this point)

I remember someone once posting that the reason for all the little buildings and add-ons, etc, is the high cost of building materials.  The cost of importing the materials is $$, combined with a relatively low per capita income, making it extremely expensive to build large homes.  If you look at Aruba thru Google Earth, most newer homes are rather small, while the older homes are a haphazard comglomeration of buildings & add-ons.  It takes big moola to build homes like Astrids & Lorenzo's.  They are more like villas.  The Gottenbos house was relatively new & "country clubbish" and was on the market for around close to $1 mil USD.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: October 08, 2006, 12:27:46 AM »

Is that the one you posted at the end of the last LCD thread?

YES!  I couldn't remember whether I posted them or not.  Was taking pain meds last night!

Also on the World Journier site he now has a search feature where you can search for a quote or a key word. It's pretty cool and works great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.