April 24, 2024, 07:29:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 121865 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: October 08, 2006, 07:47:59 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

is that the same guy fro the painting rocks video?  Look at the larger guy in bottom photo.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: October 08, 2006, 08:08:16 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Pita - thanks I think, lol  He's one strange looking fellow  Wink

Cheremy Croes = Jerry Strawberry

YIKES. What a freak. Im glad I havnt eaten yet.
The ore I see of him.. the more he looks like that sketch. IMO at least!

seal or walrus??  maybe manatee?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: October 08, 2006, 09:58:06 AM »

Quote from: "blah"

is that the same guy fro the painting rocks video?  Look at the larger guy in bottom photo.

Not sure who the guy is.  I would love to know what the other guy is carrying walking towards Paulus.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: October 08, 2006, 10:01:29 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Pita - thanks I think, lol  He's one strange looking fellow  Wink

Cheremy Croes = Jerry Strawberry

YIKES. What a freak. Im glad I havnt eaten yet.
The ore I see of him.. the more he looks like that sketch. IMO at least!

seal or walrus??  maybe manatee?

He looks like a Walrus.  I think the reason Steve Croes hangs out with him is because he make Steve look good when they are standing next to each other. Rolling Eyes
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: October 08, 2006, 10:20:45 AM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
And one more thing I've been seeking for a long time... I rememeber seeing something once, I think on CNN, about Joran having driven Anita's car for a few weeks while she had a broken leg.

Don't have CNN site but the Deepak statement of June 13th states:

To your question whether Joran is able to drive a car, I can say the following.

I know that he is able to drive a car. One time Joran drove my mother's car from the Marriot Hotel to my house. My mother has a Daewoo Nubira modell 1999. He also told me once that he had to drive for his mother, because his mother's foot had been hurting.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: October 08, 2006, 10:27:51 AM »

Re. Joran's driving - Back in the day, we also heard that he picked his dad up from the airport, when PVDS returned from Holland.

Of course at that time, we also were hearing that Anita and the younger boys were still in Holland. And now we don't even seem to know for certain when the boys OR PVDS returned.

I personally think Joran had been driving, and got stopped enough times for PVDS/Anita to HAVE to put a stop to it until he got a license. Didn't look good for the son of PVDS to have a bunch of tickets, or whatever they do there. Kids, especially boys, are chomping at the bit to drive.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: October 08, 2006, 10:42:23 AM »

I firmly believe that Joran slipped GHB or a similar acting drug to Natalee.

As for (some of) RU and their evil antics, please do not allow that to prevent any one of us from writing anything about the case. That is what they want, to suppress information in any manner they can.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: October 08, 2006, 10:43:15 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Been trying when I can to research the reason for separate living quarters, either ethnic or otherwise.  The closest I came was for servant quarters.  Does that make sense with respect to the VDS property?  Just wondering.  (architectural searches were not successful for me to this point)

I remember someone once posting that the reason for all the little buildings and add-ons, etc, is the high cost of building materials.  The cost of importing the materials is $$, combined with a relatively low per capita income, making it extremely expensive to build large homes.  If you look at Aruba thru Google Earth, most newer homes are rather small, while the older homes are a haphazard comglomeration of buildings & add-ons.  It takes big moola to build homes like Astrids & Lorenzo's.  They are more like villas.  The Gottenbos house was relatively new & "country clubbish" and was on the market for around close to $1 mil USD.

This makes sense, and thanks to your pics I have seen the signs of add ons, including the main VDS home...seams & squared off sections, etc.  Sharing this computer, was not able to acknowledge last night.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: October 08, 2006, 10:43:54 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"
FYI, the other night when I met Jug, he told me he reads at SM all the time...I was thinking about certain incidences that have come up and was like  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

I'm sure Beth, Jug and Dave realize that forums are made up of a mix of people.  We cannot control their moods or maturity levels.  After what they have been through I'm sure they've seen it all, IMO.

Beth and Jug, Dave and Robin have been through something these last 17 months that none of us ever want to go through.  They have my respect and my support.

mine too.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: October 08, 2006, 10:50:58 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Humm, just saw a 'Visit Aruba' commercial on AMC, complete with aruda.com web address.

I saw that last night Carnut and was  Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

i just convinced a client not to go there...he has spent over 10,000 every year for years...taking his kids....he would love to know the aruba beach web cam site tho if anyone has it...Mrs. Red told me u could see like 2 people on the beach....when tourists do go now and comment on the slowness they are told a standard line  by employees/cab drivers...
:"This is always a slow week....."

yep...ever since Natalee ran away..... Rolling Eyes

Is this what Joran will write a book about??

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: October 08, 2006, 10:53:59 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
On August 1, 2005 JUG TWITTY stated to that on 6-1 several of JUG TWITTY’s friends took some of the “KIDNAPPED” posters to Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT’s “International School.” The friends had written on the NATALEE “missing” posters something like “ask Joran van der Sloot about Natalee’s whereabouts.” While the friends were still at the school, the school’s headmaster, ROBERT WERNER, came out and asked them what they were doing, and if JUG TWITTY‘s friends were with the F.B.I. The friends told WERNER, who invited the friends into his school office. WERNER told JUG TWITTY’s friends that the day before (5-31), the headmaster had spoken directly to Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT and Current Suspect PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT in the headmaster’s office and that the headmaster told Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT, “Joran, you need to come clean on what happened.” JUG TWITTY stated that WERNER told his friends that Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT claimed to WERNER on 5-31 that SLOOT and NATALEE engaged in some form of sex, and, he also said that NATALEE may have hit her head while swimming that night. The headmaster also told the friends that Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT and Current Suspect PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT claimed WERNER that the reason that Current Suspect DEEPAK KALPOE’s car could not be seen in the “Holiday Inn” security camera video tapes around 2:00 AM is that “there was a break in the tape.” ((Obviously, the "Holiday Inn dropoff alibi-lies were yet another lie conspiratorially concocted by the Suspects SLOOT’s and KALPOE’s before the early morning of 5-31 because the Suspects never viewed the “Holiday Inn” security cameras recorded video)) JUG TWITTY also said that the ARUBAN Police have interviewed the headmaster.
Source:
http://members.aol.com/worldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline.html

And lets not forget...ALE was denying there was tape as well...yet still had arrested the 2 guards

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #251 on: October 08, 2006, 10:55:42 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "Shizaru"
And one more thing I've been seeking for a long time... I rememeber seeing something once, I think on CNN, about Joran having driven Anita's car for a few weeks while she had a broken leg.

Don't have CNN site but the Deepak statement of June 13th states:

To your question whether Joran is able to drive a car, I can say the following.

I know that he is able to drive a car. One time Joran drove my mother's car from the Marriot Hotel to my house. My mother has a Daewoo Nubira modell 1999. He also told me once that he had to drive for his mother, because his mother's foot had been hurting.

Thanks, I missed that!  

So he could have had duplicate keys made during that time, giving him a possible mode of transportation back to the beach.  Which car was Anita's, IIRC Paulus had the SUV?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #252 on: October 08, 2006, 11:01:03 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Humm, just saw a 'Visit Aruba' commercial on AMC, complete with aruda.com web address.

I saw that last night Carnut and was  Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

i just convinced a client not to go there...he has spent over 10,000 every year for years...taking his kids....he would love to know the aruba beach web cam site tho if anyone has it...Mrs. Red told me u could see like 2 people on the beach....when tourists do go now and comment on the slowness they are told a standard line  by employees/cab drivers...

FOM, here is the web cam link:

http://www.bucuticam.com/

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: October 08, 2006, 11:01:35 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Re. Joran's driving - Back in the day, we also heard that he picked his dad up from the airport, when PVDS returned from Holland.

Of course at that time, we also were hearing that Anita and the younger boys were still in Holland. And now we don't even seem to know for certain when the boys OR PVDS returned.

I personally think Joran had been driving, and got stopped enough times for PVDS/Anita to HAVE to put a stop to it until he got a license. Didn't look good for the son of PVDS to have a bunch of tickets, or whatever they do there. Kids, especially boys, are chomping at the bit to drive.

i know i am talking to myself right now....lol...

ms marple.....looking at your sig line...

why do you think they had to disappear her body?
i think because of obvious sex assault and possibly beating/bondage?
then also dna from places she had been moveed to while alive and after her death.  until someone took care of her body for good.

any other monkeys??

any other monkeys?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: October 08, 2006, 11:04:49 AM »

Todays Bucati Beach cam:

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: October 08, 2006, 11:05:07 AM »

Arrow TY 2NJ!!! will pass along....

also...forgot to mention obvious drugs in Nats system in above post msmarple..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: October 08, 2006, 11:06:20 AM »

I put this together for clarification of the road and gate that runs along side the VDS home.  This is the road and gate the DANA truck pulled up to:

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: October 08, 2006, 11:06:21 AM »

While possible, I doubt that Joran needed to go as far as covertly having duplicate vehicle keys made. As permissive as Paulus and Anita are, he may well have been given his own set. After all, what's a little law breaking in Aruba? Especially when your offspring is delicious?

Note: Heavy sarcasm and deep disgust included in latter two statements. It is difficult for me to have such a negative perspective, as that is not who I am. Those people on that island and their vile supportors have earned this response.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: October 08, 2006, 11:07:01 AM »

Todays Bucati Beach cam:

YIKES!!!!!!  ARE YOU SERIOUS???????!!!! Shocked

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: October 08, 2006, 11:09:03 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

i know i am talking to myself right now....lol...

ms marple.....looking at your sig line...

why do you think they had to disappear her body?
i think because of obvious sex assault and possibly beating/bondage?
then also dna from places she had been moveed to while alive and after her death.  until someone took care of her body for good.

any other monkeys??

any other monkeys?

I agree, FOM, my friend.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.