April 19, 2024, 04:36:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 121512 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: October 08, 2006, 11:09:09 AM »

FOM - click on the link and you can see the larger photo.  I actually don't see anyone:

http://www.bucuticam.com/
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: October 08, 2006, 11:10:01 AM »

Klaas, You Rock!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: October 08, 2006, 11:13:35 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
I firmly believe that Joran slipped GHB or a similar acting drug to Natalee.
As for (some of) RU and their evil antics, please do not allow that to prevent any one of us from writing anything about the case. That is what they want, to suppress information in any manner they can.

There is no doubt that Joran did this to Natalee.  What gives this POS the right to drug a person against their will.  Then his mother going on television claiming her sonny boy doesn't do drugs because he is an athlete.  Please her son not only does drugs I believe he is dealer who administered a drug to a person without their knowledge (criminal act #1).  I don't buy the crap she died accidentally.  Like I said before the drug didn't get in her drink by accident.  It was a plan and he followed through with it thus making him a kidnapper/rapist/psycho murderer (criminal act Nos. 2, 3, 4).
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: October 08, 2006, 11:14:22 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
I firmly believe that Joran slipped GHB or a similar acting drug to Natalee.

As for (some of) RU and their evil antics, please do not allow that to prevent any one of us from writing anything about the case. That is what they want, to suppress information in any manner they can.

Justinsmama - I firmly believe she was drugged with GHB too.  And then the horrors of the evening began.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: October 08, 2006, 11:22:18 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Humm, just saw a 'Visit Aruba' commercial on AMC, complete with aruda.com web address.

I saw that last night Carnut and was  Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

i just convinced a client not to go there...he has spent over 10,000 every year for years...taking his kids....he would love to know the aruba beach web cam site tho if anyone has it...Mrs. Red told me u could see like 2 people on the beach....when tourists do go now and comment on the slowness they are told a standard line  by employees/cab drivers...
:"This is always a slow week....."

yep...ever since Natalee ran away..... Rolling Eyes

Is this what Joran will write a book about??

DennisinTn who posts on the NH forum on alabama.com has been the purveyor of that information. He would definitely know the URL for that web cam...

Bring Natalee home...
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: October 08, 2006, 11:23:22 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
FOM - click on the link and you can see the larger photo.  I actually don't see anyone:

http://www.bucuticam.com/

wow...ty Klass.....ummm.....not even any security guards or drug dealers?

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: October 08, 2006, 11:25:30 AM »

Prayers for the family.
Have faith in God and Karma.
This is only the beginning.

see u monkeys later

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: October 08, 2006, 11:27:14 AM »

It is truly amazing that time after time I see that webcam and there's nobody on that beach...Such a lovely spot of land and water just going to waste...that's a crime in and of itself!

Thank J2K for that, Aruba  Mad

Bring Natalee home...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: October 08, 2006, 11:27:15 AM »

This phone call that we had been dsicussing  : Off and On for 17 months.
Did Natalee make a call to William Morris and leave a message ?

Was it confirmed that it was Natalee ?
What time was the call recieved ?
What was the origin phone number of the call ?
Why don't we hear more of this ?

Hey, FOM, tell your friend that change is good and go somewhere else.
There are more Web Cams in Aruba, the beaches pretty empty on all of them, same as the one Klaasend posted.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: October 08, 2006, 11:28:33 AM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "Shizaru"
And one more thing I've been seeking for a long time... I rememeber seeing something once, I think on CNN, about Joran having driven Anita's car for a few weeks while she had a broken leg.

Don't have CNN site but the Deepak statement of June 13th states:

To your question whether Joran is able to drive a car, I can say the following.

I know that he is able to drive a car. One time Joran drove my mother's car from the Marriot Hotel to my house. My mother has a Daewoo Nubira modell 1999. He also told me once that he had to drive for his mother, because his mother's foot had been hurting.

Thanks, I missed that!  

So he could have had duplicate keys made during that time, giving him a possible mode of transportation back to the beach.  Which car was Anita's, IIRC Paulus had the SUV?

IIRC  Paulus drove the suzuki; there was also a blue SUV, don't remember model; don't know if we know about all cars.  Remember too, there was a silver car parked at Freddy's house (maybe that was the Nissan talked about somewhere...looks like it could have been an old stanza????).
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: October 08, 2006, 11:33:59 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
This phone call that we had been dsicussing  : Off and On for 17 months.
Did Natalee make a call to William Morris and leave a message ?

Was it confirmed that it was Natalee ?
What time was the call recieved ?
What was the origin phone number of the call ?
Why don't we hear more of this ?

Hey, FOM, tell your friend that change is good and go somewhere else.
There are more Web Cams in Aruba, the beaches pretty empty on all of them, same as the one Klaasend posted.

TY KAT_GRAM......great questions too...beth and jug never found out either u think?
i did not read Daves book if it was mentioned there.

My friend will likely not go....last time he did go and the food sucked...i warned him....

Rolling Eyes

not even one friggin bikini on the beach tho????? oh my!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: October 08, 2006, 11:39:23 AM »

VDS cars:

Freddy's house and silver car:

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: October 08, 2006, 11:42:42 AM »

I am making an assumption that the family did find out. Not via the ALE, but thru the FBI. The verification of it is what I would like. Plus the time.
But maybe that is one of those things they need to keep away from a public board.
When the police and the family pulled up to the VDS that night, Paulus said he wanted to talk to VAL. Odd ? Yes. That is why he was slow coming to the door.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: October 08, 2006, 11:46:50 AM »

I am making an assumption that the family did find out. Not via the ALE, but thru the FBI. The verification of it is what I would like. Plus the time.
But maybe that is one of those things they need to keep away from a public board.
When the police and the family pulled up to the VDS that night, Paulus said he wanted to talk to VAL. Odd ? Yes. That is why he was slow coming to the door.
[/color]

if this is true it would only make sense if paulus wanted to make sure the little one knew the right lie to tell if asked.....about where joran was?  when paulus got home? when paulus picked up joran...took him to school?  hard to know which part of the lie...but yes u gotta kjeep the little ones from sqealing ouit the truth....and screwing daddy and joran imo

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: October 08, 2006, 11:59:37 AM »

Klaas

I was testing to see how fast the pictures would appear after my comment to Shizaru.  The extra hours at scholl have not slowed you down  Wink .
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: October 08, 2006, 12:00:59 PM »

When the police are outside your door, you usually want  to :
Find out WHY they are there. Unless, you already have a clue.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: October 08, 2006, 12:03:26 PM »

Klaas

I was testing to see how fast the pictures would appear after my comment to Shizaru.  The extra hours at scholl have not slowed you down  Wink .

Laughing  Laughing

And I hadn't even had a cup of coffee yet..haha  Laughing
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: October 08, 2006, 12:10:26 PM »

When the police are outside your door, you usually want  to :
Find out WHY they are there. Unless, you already have a clue.

.....and unless u need to confirm the lies b4 u answer..... Shocked

later monkeys

love u klass Cool

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: October 08, 2006, 12:16:37 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Klaas

Laughing  Laughing

And I hadn't even had a cup of coffee yet..haha  Laughing

Here yah go!
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #279 on: October 08, 2006, 12:16:39 PM »

Klaasend

Sorry to do this to you again- but could you mark the buildings in this photo too (I think using (1), (2), (3) with description below would be best)?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.