April 18, 2024, 07:34:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 121469 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: October 08, 2006, 01:41:33 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
We can only see Freddie's house from the end or side.  The front could look like most anything making it very hard to track down.  Is there not an address known for his family?  Phone book, arrest sheet, anything with an address for him?

I just saw an address today. I will go back and find it.
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: October 08, 2006, 01:43:11 PM »

Looking at the photos of the Sloot compound, it looks like the buildings are not at all connected.  So this means they have to go outside to leave the main compound to go to bed at night?  That is a strange arrangement, especially in inclement weather.  Am I not seeing where they are connected somehow?

If the boys are used to entertaining, regardless if in Joran's apartment or not and are in #1 part of the house, it is doubtful that Anita and Paulus even know what they are up to, if they retire early.  They are probably used to the boys coming and going late at night, so I doubt Joran was concerned about waking anyone.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #302 on: October 08, 2006, 01:43:45 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
[
Perfect! Very Happy Thanks

Can you tell from the interior photos on which end of the main house the computer would have been located?

Shiz,

Are you writing a book or what???   Shocked I think at the bottom of your timeline you may have to make a signature line thanking Klaas and Sunfreak for all their good help in this.  They have the most patience I have ever seen with your edits.   Very Happy

I've put it at the begining:

"This is a complete, sourced timeline of all case-related info including all statement/document info released to date.  Will edit/update as necessary.  Photo maps thanks to Klaasend and Sunfreak2 on SM."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: October 08, 2006, 01:46:08 PM »

I wish we had SOMEONE with TECHNICAL WRITING SKILLS who would prepare us a short, one page document on GHB we could print and use ourselves without having to pay or order.

Young thugs have no business rendering anybody unconscious.  They lack the basic skills in regard to human safety and will kill people doing this.  Not everyone will react the same way and one needs to know all sorts of data such as amount of alcohol consumed before hand, any other meds the target is taking, any allergies and body weight just for starters.  Hardly the stuff of barroom chat!

But if we had our own page prepared by say someone who is PROFESSIONALLY skilled at this, we could just print it for free and give to the young people we know who would benefit from it.  I don't like to print copyrighted material off the net for fear of legal implications, etc.

Now who could do this for us that is really really good with making documents and might volunteer. . .. . . . . . . . .????  And the grammar, vocab, and all the rest?  Huummm. . . . . . . . .
 Cool

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: October 08, 2006, 01:48:53 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Arrow TY 2NJ!!! will pass along....

also...forgot to mention obvious drugs in Nats system in above post msmarple..

Oh yeah, FOM .... definitely a REASON why they couldn't properly (humanely) deal with whatever happened to Natalee. Lots of possibilities.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: October 08, 2006, 01:50:15 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
VDS cars:

Freddy's house and silver car:

is the address 39 Montana ? or do I not understand their streeet numbering sytem ?
VDS number on the front of the gate is 19 MON
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: October 08, 2006, 01:50:26 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
[
I've put it at the begining:

"This is a complete, sourced timeline of all case-related info including all statement/document info released to date.  Will edit/update as necessary.  Photo maps thanks to Klaasend and Sunfreak2 on SM."

Well, good.  Even though you are male and not my internet daugher, I am still sort of your internet mom and just checking your manners.   Very Happy   Their patience has been remarkable and you should end up with a professional looking document.  

Those maps give me a headache and I would NEVER have the patience to adjust and correct, etc. especially on those, too.   Confused

We are lucky to have those two as participants on this forum.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: October 08, 2006, 01:56:20 PM »

Quote from: "JA"
Looking at the photos of the Sloot compound, it looks like the buildings are not at all connected.  So this means they have to go outside to leave the main compound to go to bed at night?  That is a strange arrangement, especially in inclement weather.  Am I not seeing where they are connected somehow?

If the boys are used to entertaining, regardless if in Joran's apartment or not and are in #1 part of the house, it is doubtful that Anita and Paulus even know what they are up to, if they retire early.  They are probably used to the boys coming and going late at night, so I doubt Joran was concerned about waking anyone.

JA,
No, they are not connected which makes the refusal to search at the Sloot residence just ludicrous.  Sure, those PIMPS could be in the main house doing just about anything and if the parents are asleep in the sleeping quarters, who's to know?  Same for Joran's apartment.

Aruba is desert or semi-arid so it seldom rains and is never cold so guess there is very little inclement weather at all.  And Anita even told us that Paulus is a VERY sound sleeper.  But I doubt these parents would interfere with much anyway.  

Still, it should have been ALL searched.  I have often wondered if the main house was also the intended STUDIO area for any of Freddie's productions.  Lots of room there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: October 08, 2006, 02:01:26 PM »

I wish we had SOMEONE with TECHNICAL WRITING SKILLS who would prepare us a short, one page document on GHB we could print and use ourselves without having to pay or order.
<snip>
Now who could do this for us that is really really good with making documents and might volunteer. . .. . . . . . . . .????  And the grammar, vocab, and all the rest?  Huummm. . . . . . . . .
 Cool

Very Happy

Shocked  You talkin' to ME?  Cool

I'll see what I can do. But DEA web site is probably the best, and where I'll get it.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: October 08, 2006, 02:03:45 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
[is the address 39 Montana ? or do I not understand their street numbering system ?
VDS number on the front of the gate is 19 MON

KatGram,
I don't understand their street numbering system either.   Confused  Nor much of anything else there.   But I am hoping Sunfreak does and can check this against her finding for a Freddie house.  Like Klaas, I understood from I think it was Melody that Freddie lives VERY close by.  

Maybe she only meant relatively so or closer than she herself lived.

Anyway, maybe we can check this against the Googleearth photo?  Or Sunfreak can?  I can't find my own house as it is just a blur and nothing I do seems to make it clear like these photos of Aruba.  I wonder why.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: October 08, 2006, 02:05:31 PM »

Yes, Joran says Goodnight, then goes out. How would Papa and Mama
know any different ? Joran could just jump that back fence also.
Well, even if they knew, they didn't seem to be doing anything about it.
That episode when Karen M went to the police and was put off from making a formal complaint, do you think the parents were called ?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: October 08, 2006, 02:08:05 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
<snip>
 Cool

Very Happy

I'll see what I can do. But DEA web site is probably the best, and where I'll get it.

Well, I always heard it's the hit dog that hollers. Embarassed  . . . .old country wisdom.

Klaas, is this a good idea or not?  What do others think???

Personally, I would like a free page to just print, one we own so to speak.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: October 08, 2006, 02:19:06 PM »

Shizaru - no I can't tell.  Seems to me the dining area would be on the pool side, but I could be wrong.  I looked at this photo and there doesn't appear to be an area for a computer in the dining room.

I reposted this as it is one of my fav photos of the Delicious Sporter.  Note he is the only one eating without the benefit of cutlery.  I find that odd.  Is he having something different from the others?  I doubt it.  Guess he just can't be bothered with such trivia?

Behind Paulus is a door leading to the outside of the house.  That door is in the middle of the sets of windows in the arial photo.  At the far end of the room is an archway & door, which is the door leading out to the pool area.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: October 08, 2006, 02:25:06 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
<snip>
 Cool

Very Happy

Well, I always heard it's the hit dog that hollers. Embarassed  . . . .old country wisdom.

Klaas, is this a good idea or not?  What do others think???

Personally, I would like a free page to just print, one we own so to speak.  

I'm working on it right now Anna.  There's alot of info and I'm trying to fit into one page.  Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: October 08, 2006, 02:27:26 PM »

This is where I think the interior of where they are eating is.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: October 08, 2006, 02:29:01 PM »

When the police and the family pulled up to the VDS that night, Paulus said he wanted to talk to VAL. Odd ? Yes. That is why he was slow coming to the door.

I thought it was VAL that had to go wake up Paulus.  Then Val asked him what was going on.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: October 08, 2006, 02:33:13 PM »

Well one thing is certain: Much could go on undetected by any parents (if they were so inclined) within that compound...especially in regards to Joran's quarters.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: October 08, 2006, 02:38:51 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

When the police and the family pulled up to the VDS that night, Paulus said he wanted to talk to VAL. Odd ? Yes. That is why he was slow coming to the door.

I thought it was VAL that had to go wake up Paulus.  Then Val asked him what was going on.

yes, it was Val that woke him up, but the delay was that Paulus wanted to talk to Val.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: October 08, 2006, 02:53:32 PM »

[
I'm working on it right now Anna.  There's alot of info and I'm trying to fit into one page.  Wink

Wow, Klaas, you are on the ball today!!  I always hate to ask anything of you as you are so busy with all our requests but I do think this would be great and also a good opener for adults to discuss this with young people who are more likely to be targets.

Can discuss and give the sheet as follow up.  Or if they won't listen, give sheet and insist they read at their convenience.  It just might prevent some tragedies in the making on BOTH sides of this issue.  These punks need to know that it is just not that simple to render a human being unconscious with no ill effects.

Remember there are those who say they have never fully recovered from just such an episode of being drugged with something in this dating or bar scene.  But we all need to keep this in the back of our minds when in  strange surroundings alone or any vulnerable scenario.  

People are VERY complex and can't be just turned on and off like a switch as some simple-minded seem to think.  Giving A a pill will not result in the same results as giving it to B or C or D.

PERSONA NON GRATA

JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: October 08, 2006, 03:30:51 PM »

Maybe at this point Val knew little of what had gone down.  Paulus was hoping he could just ignore the polis and they'd temporarily go away.  When Val woke him up, he knew he had to answer the door, and make sure that Val didn't say anyhting incriminating against Paulus or Joran.  Val could say something unaware of possible implications.  Paulus may have been telling Val not to open his mouth, and possibly trying to find out where Joran was at the present time, or as many of us think warning Joran of what was happeneing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.