April 19, 2024, 11:22:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 121523 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2006, 10:42:43 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
San
I agree about Freddy...one of the "friends for life".  His family and island connections are probably what has kept him under the radar.  He cleared his tickle + sites when the other perps did.  Innocent people don't act that fast.  Only those that know they have something to hide are advised to act that fast...IMO

Anita and Paulus will probably feed house and support freddy for the rest of his life as long as freddy doesn't tell all on joran...
see u monkeys later

then again....maybe freddy is porking anita Laughing

Aw, gee, I could have done without that particular visual in my head!  Shocked  Wink

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2006, 10:42:48 AM »

Ewwwwwwwwww............................. Shocked[/quote]

u know...she is such a good mamma.....lol...see u later BT et all

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2006, 10:43:29 AM »

sorry guys...must be time for my meds...lol...have a good weekend

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2006, 10:44:58 AM »

San

I agree about Freddy...one of the "friends for life".  His family and island connections are probably what has kept him under the radar.  He cleared his tickle + sites when the other perps did.  Innocent people don't act that fast.  Only those that know they have something to hide are advised to act that fast...IMO

Anita and Paulus will probably feed house and support freddy for the rest of his life as long as freddy doesn't tell all on joran...

see u monkeys later

Freddy will never tell on Joran because Joran will tell on Freddy.  It works both ways.  I also believe that Freddy's family has connections that Paulus doesn't have.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2006, 10:45:02 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

LOL @ the soft, squishy planet, BT! I love ya just the way you are! I think last night's exchange was another example of the caution to NOT BUI!

San~ YES! Freddy is Joran's #1 partner in crime.

Justin did something last night that was awful peed on the living room carpet. He told me that he did it because he was "less than enthusiastic about the move". Sometimes I think that I will not survive his childhood.  Crying or Very sad

Smoochies, Justins.

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2006, 10:49:17 AM »

BT

You are a nice person.  I know you are aware of the good and bad of being that person.

Respectful means more to me then "caring" when it comes to a forum with a particular topic posted.  I've never considered this topic a support group...maybe a link to the lounge or to the Easy thread...when more indepth "support" or "caring" was and is the right link.

If I had been in a room, carrying on a conversation (or trying to) and the previous interchange errupted, I would have asked the parties to step out. The behavior is disrespectful to the guests and takes advantage of the host (who normally has enough on their plate, just hosting the party).

We all seem united in support for justice for Natalee and support for her family.  It's when private issues are brought into the Natalee forum that problems develop.

I have never understood that when anyone is free to start a thread in the lounge on any subject.  There are lots more posts in other areas now as well as the Front Page so I don't think posting is down any more than would be expected after this passage of time.  

When there is news like Beth's recent TV appearance in Holland, there is lots of activity.  With only one moderator, only so much she can do.  We do keep her hopping, too.   Very Happy  But I think a support/issues/friendship thread might be a good idea for those seeking that.  Just doesn't work well in the Natalee forum.  Never has, never willl.

JMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2006, 10:56:59 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
All these guys are starting to look alike and I don't think any are very attractive..  Freddy looks like Deepak, Deepak looks like Satish..  If they were in a police lineup I would be confused..  I also think the girls just look like female versions of the above..  They all have the same look, I won't say but its not nice..

Terry,
I think  some of the females are attractive but I don't see many males who are at all.  Eeeeeewwwww!  Why are the pretty girls wasting their time on those losers???

And aren't they all getting just a bit old for that hand sign business.  I mean really!!  What level of intellect is that reflecting after doing the same thing a thousand times for the camera.  Maybe it was funny or something the first 500 times. . . . . ..

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2006, 10:57:49 AM »

Hi Anna!  How's the sunshine up north?  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2006, 10:58:50 AM »

Klaas

Please grab this one too.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2006, 11:02:02 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

KLM Dutch passenger faces jail time for abusive behavior … “set an example and to clarify the boundaries of good manners in Aruba”

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/10/07/klm-dutch-passenger-faces-jail-time-for-abusive-behavior-set-an-example-and-to-clarify-the-boundaries-of-good-manners-in-aruba/
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2006, 11:06:59 AM »

They can give 6 months to a drunken passenger....!  Maybe they should look at what to give for kidnapping.....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2006, 11:08:49 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
They can give 6 months to a drunken passenger....!  Maybe they should look at what to give for kidnapping.....

If they need to "make an example" of someone....I have a few names...

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2006, 11:10:44 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi Anna!  How's the sunshine up north?  Laughing

Absolutely dazzling, Lala's!  And I am going to make the most of it today, lots of outside activity planned as long as the UV count stays down a little.

The sun is shining, birds are singing and I am going to dig up peony trees and move them to a better location.  Hope I don't kill them in the process.   Shocked

Say, that last photo of Freddie, the girl looks far less than thrilled!  I would love to be a great big guy and go there and smash their fingers when they start with that juvenile hand sign crap!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2006, 11:14:07 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

KLM Dutch passenger faces jail time for abusive behavior … “set an example and to clarify the boundaries of good manners in Aruba”

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/10/07/klm-dutch-passenger-faces-jail-time-for-abusive-behavior-set-an-example-and-to-clarify-the-boundaries-of-good-manners-in-aruba/

Good manners.....Aruba....all in one sentence....look out!  The sky is falling, the sky is falling!  Where is that barfing monkey? Rolling Eyes
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2006, 11:16:59 AM »

All these guys are starting to look alike and I don't think any are very attractive..  Freddy looks like Deepak, Deepak looks like Satish..  If they were in a police lineup I would be confused..  I also think the girls just look like female versions of the above..  They all have the same look, I won't say but its not nice..

Is it like Idaho ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2006, 11:19:06 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Is it like Idaho ?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2006, 11:20:48 AM »

I have yet to see one single photo of any of the men on Aruba that makes me swoon....then again I am an old lady...but I have asked my own daughter if she thinks they are the least bit handsome and most of the time she just gags...the only one was maybe the Cromvoit kid.  She did notice him once...but only once.  Laughing
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2006, 11:22:05 AM »

Klaas

Please grab this one too.

Ummmmmm......they look like brother and sister....eek

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2006, 11:24:19 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Right,
Drugging and kidnapping considered normal but can't have any drunk and rowdy tourists, that's for the locals, right?

So Aruba wants to alienate their last source of tourists??  Sort of makes ya wonder if they really want any or not!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2006, 11:24:57 AM »

How are you doing Leslie ?
I was reading back and that was really all so horrible.
I wasn't here, I had signed off.
When he gets like that, I just stay away because I can't take it when he starts to be rude and abusive to anyone.
I think it is a situation beyond our control and some people have issues and baggage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.