April 25, 2024, 03:23:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 121888 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: October 09, 2006, 01:01:20 AM »

Quote from: "Freebird"
Was there ever any more about the dog incident?

Beyond what Klaas has posted here, not that i know of. Never even heard a hint as to the how and why.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: October 09, 2006, 01:01:25 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"
One of these days, when we get our archives back I can't wait to make screen captures of all these posts that people are now trying to say they didn't make.

Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:56 pm
Nativelingo posted some interresting information about Joran early this morning:

1. Joran has/had emotional problems and is a patient of a local pediatric/juvenile psychiatrist (fact).
2. The incident where Joran killed his dog and blamed it on someone else is fact
3. That bullying friends and the dog issue are the least of Joran's problems (according to reliable sources)
4. His HOBBY is Criminal Law (fact)

Well, somebody just posted this info at RU...causing the site to lockdown. Keep up the good work Klaas Exclamation     Cool

Wow, lockdown....too funny.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: October 09, 2006, 01:03:55 AM »

Beyond what Klaas has posted here, not that i know of. Never even heard a hint as to the how and why.

I seem to remember there was more discussion about it.  More detail of how Joran lied about it and said the Merryweather boy did it, etc.

Personally, I don't know why Arubagirl's mom, who spoke with the boys family, would be lying about it.  I do see every reason for Glenda to lie about it.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: October 09, 2006, 01:05:58 AM »

I seem to remember there was more discussion about it.  More detail of how Joran lied about it and said the Merryweather boy did it, etc.

Personally, I don't know why Arubagirl's mom, who spoke with the boys family, would be lying about it.  I do see every reason for Glenda to lie about it.

Yea, Glenda. Now rewriting history by saying it was an incident over a girl. I thought Joran was 11 when it happened?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: October 09, 2006, 01:09:08 AM »

Yea, Glenda. Now rewriting history by saying it was an incident over a girl. I thought Joran was 11 when it happened?

He was pretty young, I don't remember if it was 11 though.   Wink
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: October 09, 2006, 01:13:58 AM »

Are you saying you have an idea of the age? Or are you just mocking me for saying 11? Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: October 09, 2006, 01:19:24 AM »

Are you saying you have an idea of the age? Or are you just mocking me for saying 11? Laughing

No, I don't really have an age.  For some reason the age 14 comes to mind but I could be wrong.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: October 09, 2006, 01:38:50 AM »

klaas,
If you are still here, could you take a screen shot of the Panda Cub now?

She is sleeping away from the mom, all on her own.   Shocked

http://www.zooatlanta.com/animals_panda_cam.htm

I don't know how to do a screen shot.   Embarassed

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: October 09, 2006, 01:56:20 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
klaas,
If you are still here, could you take a screen shot of the Panda Cub now?

She is sleeping away from the mom, all on her own.   Shocked

http://www.zooatlanta.com/animals_panda_cam.htm

I don't know how to do a screen shot.   Embarassed

What a cute little thing  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: October 09, 2006, 02:05:56 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: October 09, 2006, 02:07:54 AM »

I am so glad you got that picture as no one would believe me tomorrow that the cub wanted to sleep alone.  She really keeps the mom awake a lot.  Maybe they will both sleep better tonight.

Thanks, again, Klaas!  Good night!

O/T N. Korea did that nuclear test but of a smaller size than anticipated.  Still, huge uproar about it even this late at night.

I wish I had a Panda.   Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: October 09, 2006, 02:33:07 AM »

Have you been naughy or nice this year, Anna?   Cool

G'nite to all the monkeys.  I'm late, I'm late, I'm late for a vey important date with Mr Sandman. Please bring me a dream......
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: October 09, 2006, 07:12:23 AM »

One of these days, when we get our archives back I can't wait to make screen captures of all these posts that people are now trying to say they didn't make.

Nativelingo posted some interresting information about Joran early this morning:

1. Joran has/had emotional problems and is a patient of a local pediatric/juvenile psychiatrist (fact).
2. The incident where Joran killed his dog and blamed it on someone else is fact
3. That bullying friends and the dog issue are the least of Joran's problems (according to reliable sources)

I consider bullying and killing his dog pretty serious and Nativelingo is saying it's the least of his proplems.

So I guess his other problems are:

1.  Murderer - I believe he murdered before
2.  Drug dealer
3.  Psychopath
4.  Kidnapper - 20 times before
5.  Rapist - 20+++ times before
6.  Thief
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: October 09, 2006, 07:12:23 AM »

I am so glad you got that picture as no one would believe me tomorrow that the cub wanted to sleep alone.  She really keeps the mom awake a lot.  Maybe they will both sleep better tonight.

Thanks, again, Klaas!  Good night!

O/T N. Korea did that nuclear test but of a smaller size than anticipated.  Still, huge uproar about it even this late at night.

Baby Panda is adorable!

Geez! I watched "The Day After" (the ABC movie that aired in the 1980's) last night.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: October 09, 2006, 07:13:13 AM »

Forgot to add~ Yes, Joran is definitely a sociopath.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: October 09, 2006, 07:14:33 AM »

Quote from: "San"

I consider bullying and killing his dog pretty serious and Nativelingo is saying it's the least of his proplems.

2.  Drug dealer
3.  Psychopath
6.  Thief

You forgot chronic lying, #7.

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: October 09, 2006, 08:30:14 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
AweMainta
http://www.awemainta.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: October 09, 2006, 09:43:37 AM »

Good morning everyone, its Monday and it seems that we are on the brink of another world crises.  I never thought I would live to see a nuclear blast but methink we might but only one..  Well just wanted to checkin and say hi!..  Everyone have a great day..
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: October 09, 2006, 09:50:26 AM »

2.  Drug dealer
3.  Psychopath
6.  Thief

There IS a correlation between violence or cruelty to animals and violence against humans.  Often acts of cruelty to animals is the first sign of a serious problem and should not be ignored.  Knowing that he also hit his younger brother, broke his phone - all indications that Joran resorts to physical violence.  I have to wonder if any American women HAVE called the FBI to say they met him and woke up the next morning--possibly not in their hotel room--groggy and unable to remember what happened.  If he has drugged tourists before, tourists from any country, I hope they have contacted the FBI and not Paulus's network of sociopath-enablers-with-guns a/k/a Aruban Slooties.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: October 09, 2006, 10:12:17 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

2.  Drug dealer
3.  Psychopath
6.  Thief

There IS a correlation between violence or cruelty to animals and violence against humans.  Often acts of cruelty to animals is the first sign of a serious problem and should not be ignored.  Knowing that he also hit his younger brother, broke his phone - all indications that Joran resorts to physical violence.  I have to wonder if any American women HAVE called the FBI to say they met him and woke up the next morning--possibly not in their hotel room--groggy and unable to remember what happened. If he has drugged tourists before, tourists from any country, I hope they have contacted the FBI and not Paulus's network of sociopath-enablers-with-guns a/k/a Aruban Slooties.

I agree that if this did happen to young American women who were tourists that that crime riddled island I would hope they did contact the FBI.  At this point though I haven't seen our FBI help this family one bit.  Maybe in the very beginning they did but now I have my doubts and I'm beginning to lose my faith in them.  JMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.