April 25, 2024, 06:00:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 121899 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: October 09, 2006, 10:18:50 AM »

FBI seeking info page has not changed.  If you click on B'ham field office or seeking info links on bottom of page, you will see she joins several others.  Does make you wonder what if anything is being done..

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/holloway.htm

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: October 09, 2006, 10:24:28 AM »

Morning Y'all.....

LilPuma, that is a very asute observation - it is documented time and again that killers/predators start out by killing animals... ala Ted Bundy, et. al - damn near every single sociopath killer always mentions starting with animals... and I don't mean hunting either... I mean cruel torture before they kill the animal.... even BTK mentioned it...

so if I lived on one hellhole island, I would be afraid of psycho boy...

JMO

:smiling sweetly here:::

and if she is lurking....

KATZ< i miss you and wish you would drop in from time to time....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #462 on: October 09, 2006, 10:43:54 AM »

Good morning.

Working and lurking.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: October 09, 2006, 10:49:28 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Morning Y'all.....

LilPuma, that is a very asute observation - it is documented time and again that killers/predators start out by killing animals... ala Ted Bundy, et. al - damn near every single sociopath killer always mentions starting with animals... and I don't mean hunting either... I mean cruel torture before they kill the animal.... even BTK mentioned it...

JMO

Imagine the disgust they feel looking at him roam their island.  They know what he did.

Joran knows he is free to come and go as he pleases.  He also knows when he decides to commit his acts of violence again he will be protected.  The people in power will never admit he committed these crimes and will always cover for him.  The only way to stop him would be for someone to take his life.  JMO.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: October 09, 2006, 10:52:31 AM »

Good Morning all you beautiful monkeys!

Paulus the judge wannabe and Anita the bohemian artist/teacher wannabe couldn't or didn't want to recognize or accept the reality of their delicious Sporter's sociopathic tendencies?  Reportedly Paulus has had to bail Joran out of trouble many times.  Anita just turns a blind eye and lets her son schmooze her with pattycakes on the head and "thick kisses" (yuck).  They knew what they were raising and failed to keep him on a short leash.  It's not their fault he IS what he is, but it IS their responsibility to get him help and keep him contained.  Instead, they just let him run wild in ARuba, and have now set him loose in the NL.  Sick people like Joran will repeat their behaviors.  It's just a matter of time before he goes off again. We know it and THEY know it. Anita & Paulus will be just as guilty as Joran, b/c they are in essence accomplices b/c they know what he is and what he does and they enable him.

Paulus & Anita - DEAL with it NOW before it's too late again.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: October 09, 2006, 10:59:57 AM »

Sun and San...

it's why I don't understand how exactly that no one comes forward.... aren't they afraid of what the "delicous psycho" will one day do to their daughters, or don't they care?

JMO...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #466 on: October 09, 2006, 11:33:50 AM »

Did anyone else watch Law and Order SVU last nite?  The story line involved a pretty blonde girl who was gang raped and then killed.  Three boys involved.  Eventually, two of the boys killed the third who was planning to rat them out.  All of course were trying to keep their stories straight and cover each other's butts.  I guess that wasn't working too well.

Expect a miracle.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: October 09, 2006, 11:34:39 AM »

Sun and San...

it's why I don't understand how exactly that no one comes forward.... aren't they afraid of what the "delicous psycho" will one day do to their daughters, or don't they care?

JMO...

Could be another factor in the "blame the victim" mentality - if it was the fault of that drunken American girl and her irresponsible friends, this wouldn't have happened.  Therefore, it won't happen to our daughters and once again, our island is safe.   Rolling Eyes

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: October 09, 2006, 11:41:42 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Imagine the disgust they feel looking at him roam their island.  They know what he did.

Joran knows he is free to come and go as he pleases.  He also knows when he decides to commit his acts of violence again he will be protected.  The people in power will never admit he committed these crimes and will always cover for him.  The only way to stop him would be for someone to take his life.  JMO.

I've thought, from time to time, that if he came to the US (school, work)and did something, the Aruban Slooties wouldn't be able to protect him and whoever "controls" him and the Kalpoes wouldn't want to.  The obvious problem is that I don't want an American woman, man or dog hurt by this mentally dysfunctional freak, but then I don't want it to happen to a woman, man or dog in the Netherlands either - in the US, he's more likely to be put away.  In a US jail, he wouldn't get special treatment, he wouldn't get away with refusing to do what the guards tell him, and he'd meet lots of other people with interests similar to his.  Seems like a good place for him.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #469 on: October 09, 2006, 11:42:04 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Sun and San...

JMO...

Could be another factor in the "blame the victim" mentality - if it was the fault of that drunken American girl and her irresponsible friends, this wouldn't have happened.  Therefore, it won't happen to our daughters and once again, our island is safe.   Rolling Eyes

I think they just don't want to know.  If they don't know, somehow they are absolved of responsibility?

Expect a miracle.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: October 09, 2006, 11:43:12 AM »

Hiya Monkeys

Klaas..saw where you were talking about NativeLingo posts RE Joran
I found this:

NativeLingo
Monkey Maniac

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rastamama wrote:
NativeLingo wrote:
Either he's a freak...or he's smarter then we can imagine..........
VERY VERY Smart..........

Is his hobby studying Law, or Criminal Law specificly?

Criminal law was/is not Paulus' background, correct?

Perhaps it has more to do with his father being absent than anything else.
Didn't you hear that this boy has some emotional problems?

If criminal law was his hobby, he isn't that brilliant...he would have handled this much better in the begining if he knew ALL that happened to her.

I think he knows more than we have heard, and more than he has told ALE, but I don't think he really grasped what had happened to NH in the first few days. JMO

"Strafrecht" (Criminal law) is very much one of the biggest parts of Dutch Law curriculum....especially if you're a judge in training......

And yes....he has/had emotional problems......he was/ is a patient of a local pediatric/Juvenile Psychiatrist..... (Fact)

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: October 09, 2006, 11:49:18 AM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

Klaas..saw where you were talking about NativeLingo posts RE Joran
I found this:

NativeLingo
Monkey Maniac

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rastamama wrote:
NativeLingo wrote:
Either he's a freak...or he's smarter then we can imagine..........
VERY VERY Smart..........

Is his hobby studying Law, or Criminal Law specificly?

Criminal law was/is not Paulus' background, correct?

Perhaps it has more to do with his father being absent than anything else.
Didn't you hear that this boy has some emotional problems?

If criminal law was his hobby, he isn't that brilliant...he would have handled this much better in the begining if he knew ALL that happened to her.

I think he knows more than we have heard, and more than he has told ALE, but I don't think he really grasped what had happened to NH in the first few days. JMO

"Strafrecht" (Criminal law) is very much one of the biggest parts of Dutch Law curriculum....especially if you're a judge in training......

And yes....he has/had emotional problems......he was/ is a patient of a local pediatric/Juvenile Psychiatrist..... (Fact)

Thanks Yap - that's part of what I copied from August.  I'm hoping that some day we'll get the archives back so I can screen shot the actual posts.   Nativelingo posted most of her most interresting posts late at night.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: October 09, 2006, 11:52:18 AM »

Morning Y'all.....

JMO

Good Morning Mrs. Red and ALL!!  

OT for a moment...I wanted to thank all of you who have been so kind to me these past weeks...and your prayers have brought me to a better place.

I am still trying to catch up on things .....Mrs. Red where have you been?  I see you haven't been posting??  did you go on vacation?

I see SM was invaded this past weekend ....where the broom Evil or Very Mad  

And I see that old leatherface is back spreading her venom.....

I am glad to see so many of us here and those who aren't...the grass is not always greener elsewhere....nor it it always what it seems Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: October 09, 2006, 11:55:54 AM »

Sun and San...

JMO...

Because they are afraid of being murdered plain and simple.  I will even say at this point the ones who will do the murdering are a couple of police officers.

Just look at the two officers that were on trial for murders that they committed for the mob.  The ALE is no different.  Compare photos of the one cop in NY and the other of Dennis Jacobs.  Two fat bastards on the take.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: October 09, 2006, 11:56:22 AM »

Here's another snippet:

NativeLingo wrote:

When I asked the "source" if she was talking about the dog thing, or bullying friends, she told me those were the least of his problems....

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: October 09, 2006, 11:57:49 AM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Morning Y'all.....

JMO

Good Morning Mrs. Red and ALL!!  

OT for a moment...I wanted to thank all of you who have been so kind to me these past weeks...and your prayers have brought me to a better place.

I am still trying to catch up on things .....Mrs. Red where have you been?  I see you haven't been posting??  did you go on vacation?

I see SM was invaded this past weekend ....where the broom Evil or Very Mad  

And I see that old leatherface is back spreading her venom.....

I am glad to see so many of us here and those who aren't...the grass is not always greener elsewhere....nor it it always what it seems Shocked

Hey Sunny!!  I am glad that you are in a better place.... (HUGS)

and San... two fat bastards on the take... you crack me up with your straight to the heart of the matter truth!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: October 09, 2006, 11:58:44 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Did anyone else watch Law and Order SVU last nite?  The story line involved a pretty blonde girl who was gang raped and then killed.  Three boys involved.  Eventually, two of the boys killed the third who was planning to rat them out.  All of course were trying to keep their stories straight and cover each other's butts.  I guess that wasn't working too well.

I didn't...I started to... I keep thinking eventually k2 will turn on jvds...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: October 09, 2006, 11:59:01 AM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Here's another snippet:

NativeLingo wrote:

When I asked the "source" if she was talking about the dog thing, or bullying friends, she told me those were the least of his problems....

Yep...again, that's all part of what I copied from that night.  The difference is I put it into this format.  The date difference is because I am PST:

Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:56 pm
Nativelingo posted some interresting information about Joran early this morning:

1. Joran has/had emotional problems and is a patient of a local pediatric/juvenile psychiatrist (fact).
2. The incident where Joran killed his dog and blamed it on someone else is fact
3. That bullying friends and the dog issue are the least of Joran's problems (according to reliable sources)
4. His HOBBY is Criminal Law (fact)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: October 09, 2006, 12:01:26 PM »

Quote from: "San"

hi San.....do you really think they look at him with disgust?  I don't, at least not the majority of them.....I think if they did they would make some noise and insist their police DO SOMETHING to get his raping/murdering ass off the streets.....hells bells they can protest over beth calling criminals ...criminals..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: October 09, 2006, 12:01:39 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Sun and San...

JMO...

Good thought... makes sense to me... but it is happening to their daughters.... the young school girl and wasn't it a local girl that came forward about jvds putting a knife to her throat...

OH and maybe Ms Marple and Anna should add a little side note in their thread, does anyone remember that Beth's atty was threatened and had a flat tire???

OH and one last thing... specifically to aruba.... do y'all know how many ppl read O magazine? Oprah's magazine???  Beth is mentioned in this month's magazine.... don't think for one second ppl will forget....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.