April 19, 2024, 09:59:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 121548 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: October 09, 2006, 12:45:43 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Sunny,
you may be right about that... but they will never be allowed off the island...

Why do you think that? Damn I'd offer them asylum here if I could!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: October 09, 2006, 12:46:04 PM »

Y'all I don't mean to imply that the October issue of O has an article about Beth or Natalee.  She is mentioned, and there is a line or so regarding what happened... but it's that kind of thing that keeps the boycott fresh in people's minds... they aren't going where it's not safe, ya know?

And that magazine is read by millions each and everyday... who may say to their friends that don't read it... OMG.. don't go there... etc.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: October 09, 2006, 12:46:40 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Sander Gottenbos on the right:

Thank you Klaas.

I should have thanked her myself... Embarassed  but I am still wondering who the girl in the middle is... and why not show your face???

I think at one point we did see her face mrs. red.  Wasn't she the one chomping on her gump like a cow.

Edited
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: October 09, 2006, 12:47:27 PM »

San,
very well could be... but it's interesting that she is hidden in this picture... freudian slip? knows he's guilty but has to play along???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: October 09, 2006, 12:47:30 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
so yet another week goes by and still no Ducth investigation.  Imagine that.   Rolling Eyes

Hi Blah...just like everthing else in this case....nuttin'!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: October 09, 2006, 12:47:57 PM »

Klaas you have mail.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: October 09, 2006, 12:48:02 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Is the location of 2K home on this map accurate? (home is in Hooiberg)

If so could Kalpoe home be added to route map?  

Could we get a bunch of these printed and handed out to tourists arriving in Aruba?  Like those Hollywood maps?  If people are going to travel there, why not give them a chance to gawk at famous people and sites?  I kinda like the idea of those who choose to go to Aruba hopping out of their cars to snap a picture of Anita or Paulus, the Kalpoes leaving C&C's, Steve Croes in the lobby of a hotel.  Like Joran and Fabienne.  If nothing else, it would probably bother Julia.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: October 09, 2006, 12:50:21 PM »

Klaas you have mail.

Got it, thanks San.  I'm going between watching the forum and preparing for the class I'm subbing this afternoon.   Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: October 09, 2006, 12:50:39 PM »

San,
very well could be... but it's interesting that she is hidden in this picture... freudian slip? knows he's guilty but has to play along???

Yes and in my opinion Sander is playing along like the good boy he is because he knows Joran is covering for him also.  Koen was too busy sleeping in the same bed as his mother.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: October 09, 2006, 12:50:55 PM »

A timeline project that I may get to one of these days is to seperately list all the different versions of Natalee asking to see the sharks... there's like 5-10 of them, varying according to where she asked, whether she said it to Deepak or to Joran, ect... it took like an hour just to find and organize all the versions of whether Natalee was asleep or awake at the lighthouse, and the shark comment will be even harder, so I've been putting it off
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: October 09, 2006, 12:57:10 PM »

Klaas you have mail.

Got it, thanks San.  I'm going between watching the forum and preparing for the class I'm subbing this afternoon.   Wink

Klaas...no mail just a

Rest in Peace Caylee

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: October 09, 2006, 12:57:16 PM »

Klaas you have mail.

Oh that's great Klaas.  Just wanted to make sure you saw it.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: October 09, 2006, 12:57:34 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
A timeline project that I may get to one of these days is to seperately list all the different versions of Natalee asking to see the sharks... there's like 5-10 of them, varying according to where she asked, whether she said it to Deepak or to Joran, ect... it took like an hour just to find and organize all the versions of whether Natalee was asleep or awake at the lighthouse, and the shark comment will be even harder, so I've been putting it off

True, Shizaru.  Joran's Primetime interview and Greta's interview - about a week apart - differ greatly in the telling of the sharks and going to the lighthouse, Joran's house, etc.  I always thought it was because in Primetime, Joran says Natalee wants to go to the Lighthouse, then they head to Joran's and Cuomo calls him on this - "When did the plan change?"  Joran bungled the answer.  So with Greta he told it differently.  Remember this is only a 3-hour period of time, which they were questioned about extensively starting within 24 hours.  You'd think they could remember things a little more accurately.  Now of course, Joran says they didn't even go to the Lighthouse.  I think we should send your stuff to the Dutch investigators - they can add the ALE files - they'll start out quite organized and get a clearer picture of things.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: October 09, 2006, 12:58:25 PM »

San,

Yes and in my opinion Sander is playing along like the good boy he is because he knows Joran is covering for him also.  Koen was too busy sleeping in the same bed as his mother.

Koen sleeps in Momma's bed and the sporter's Mom calls him delicious....SICK!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: October 09, 2006, 12:59:28 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
San,

Koen sleeps in Momma's bed and the sporter's Mom calls him delicious....SICK!!!

That is sick.  But then again we are dealing with sick individuals.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: October 09, 2006, 12:59:39 PM »

Monks...I am off to lunch...have a good afternoon

Rest in Peace Caylee

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: October 09, 2006, 01:09:42 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "blah"
so yet another week goes by and still no Ducth investigation.  Imagine that.   Rolling Eyes

Hi Blah...just like everthing else in this case....nuttin'!!

We don't know that. I am hoping that they are professional, not like the ALE.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: October 09, 2006, 01:45:12 PM »

This is what Dave Holloway said on Dana when asked about the Dutch team - this Dana Pretzer interview was October 1st:

Dana:

When will the investigators arrive?
Where would you see them search?
Will the investigators be able to question the suspects like the suspects were questioned previously despite the ruling of the Judge who released them

Dave

I met with homicide detectives a month ago, an associate of some of the investigators who were going to take over, he said the same playing field, they'll step in where arubans left off and continue the game so to speak.

They will not be able to question, not start all over again. They will come in as cold case detectives and see if there are areas that can be explored more.

About 3 weeks I heard from the FBI ...

I can tell you, the Dutch operate like the FBi we're not going to know when they're there or what they're doing.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: October 09, 2006, 01:51:02 PM »

Klaasend, didn't he also say something about what posters could do ?
I am thinking of the timeline that Shizaru has organized up being submitted....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: October 09, 2006, 01:52:41 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Klaasend, didn't he also say something about what posters could do ?
I am thinking of the timeline that Shizaru has organized up being submitted....

I copied the transcription Heli at RU did over here:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=395
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.