April 19, 2024, 09:38:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 121520 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: October 09, 2006, 04:07:03 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Oh I will confess that I didn't come into the forum for the longest time... I was one of the last ppl to leave fp posting... the forum skeered me... Laughing

No need to be skeered  Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: October 09, 2006, 04:21:45 PM »

Klaasend... is that Anna's little dog going after me?  I am teasing... I miss here little white dog with the smiley face..I want to bring him to my house!!

Sharon... sometimes having passion is far better than "intelligence"....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: October 09, 2006, 04:22:51 PM »

Opps - that came out all wrong!! Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

What I meant more was what you said about legal training and research skills... I find you to be extremely intelligent!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: October 09, 2006, 04:25:11 PM »

MeMere -- and anyone else interested;

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/10/natalee-holloway-information-vii/

Starting at post #92 -- 11:45 PM June 10, 2005.

The very first comment about the 'confession' by poster 'Friend of Mickey John' (who many of know as Friend of Monkeys). And it just continues.

Get your hankies ready.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: October 09, 2006, 04:26:38 PM »

Opps - that came out all wrong!! Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

What I meant more was what you said about legal training and research skills... I find you to be extremely intelligent!!

Laughing  Laughing

That's okay Mrs Red -- I was thinking that's what you meant Laughing  Laughing

But thank you for the clarification Laughing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: October 09, 2006, 04:32:38 PM »

Klaasend... is that Anna's little dog going after me?  I am teasing... I miss here little white dog with the smiley face..I want to bring him to my house!!

Ha Ha Ha Ha... What a back handed compliment. Smile
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: October 09, 2006, 04:34:29 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Ha Ha Ha Ha... What a back handed compliment. Smile

Hey I clarified... don't be starting nothing won't be nothing...LOL..

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: October 09, 2006, 04:42:33 PM »

Hey Monkey's  
Just peeking in to see if any news on the Dutch have "boots on the ground" or the deep throat type person?

I still wonder why it would be announce that the Dutch were taking over the investigation with this LONG  time delay?

When it happens here: (The local police call in county, state, etc.)   the next level up is already in charge when they announce it ( I think it happens this way)  ??

Why was this announced so long-a-go and yet NOTHING more on it.!
Public relations (for tourists or international relations) or a heads-up to those involved?

Which country announced it? Aruba or Holland and who within the respective Govt. made that announcement?

Something is not correct...here.  Kinda like all the Hype on the F-16s that Holland sent to Aruba just to search for Natalee.

JMO of course...

Off ...to attempt to get rid to the dark cloud that has been hanging over me lately

SYB

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: October 09, 2006, 04:42:40 PM »

Okay - ya'll don't laugh at me.. I lurked for the longest time.  I too, saw the news and searched on the internet for information on what happened to Natalee.... I kept on coming up with this site - I misread and thought it was Sacred Monkeys.  I was afraid of it - thought it was some weird kind of animal cult Shocked  Laughing  Laughing I finally figured out I had read it wrong...It was not Sacred, but Scared.  I felt better.  I lurked and read, and finally in July got the courage up to sign up and post.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: October 09, 2006, 04:44:27 PM »

Okay - ya'll don't laugh at me.. I lurked for the longest time.  I too, saw the news and searched on the internet for information on what happened to Natalee.... I kept on coming up with this site - I misread and thought it was Sacred Monkeys.  I was afraid of it - thought it was some weird kind of animal cult Shocked  Laughing  Laughing I finally figured out I had read it wrong...It was not Sacred, but Scared.  I felt better.  I lurked and read, and finally in July got the courage up to sign up and post.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: October 09, 2006, 04:45:34 PM »

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: October 09, 2006, 04:49:46 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

Kimmy... that is too funny!!!

Finally this day is over...  I will see y'all later!!

Keep the faith...

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: October 09, 2006, 04:50:41 PM »

Sharon.....once I move the whole thing to Word, I can take out one piece at a time....here is the example....Mere

2.   Good Morning, my latest update, I rest assure that there seems to be more people involved. Only time will tell, so I will not be surprised if more people will be detained in connection to that night at the hotel. And recent polls indicate that around 60% of people still believe she’s still alive. It’s been more than 10 days, but I still have hope of finding her alive, just keep praying.
Comment by Jairo | June 10, 2005, 11:06 am

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: October 09, 2006, 05:01:09 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Sharon.....once I move the whole thing to Word, I can take out one piece at a time....here is the example....Mere

2.   Good Morning, my latest update, I rest assure that there seems to be more people involved. Only time will tell, so I will not be surprised if more people will be detained in connection to that night at the hotel. And recent polls indicate that around 60% of people still believe she’s still alive. It’s been more than 10 days, but I still have hope of finding her alive, just keep praying.

Thanks MeMere.

I figured that out this weekend -- that I could copy EVERYTHING.

But many of the thread have several hundred comments. That's a drag Embarassed

I know that some are able to copy and paste a single post -- not just Klaas, but ordinary folk like me Laughing  So I'm on a mission to figure out what setting I need to change.

If I find it, I'll let you know.

Meantime -- I hope you are enjoying the reading. You can see the first seeds of the coverup being planted.

Wish we had the forum backup -- still would love to read all the Bondia lies.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: October 09, 2006, 05:17:27 PM »

Sharon...I almost forgot supper...!  Am reading and highlighting...!  Very interesting...would love to know who some of those early folks are....
before they got scared to be involved...!

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: October 09, 2006, 05:17:38 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Quote from: "MeMere"

Thanks MeMere.

I figured that out this weekend -- that I could copy EVERYTHING.

But many of the thread have several hundred comments. That's a drag Embarassed

I know that some are able to copy and paste a single post -- not just Klaas, but ordinary folk like me Laughing  So I'm on a mission to figure out what setting I need to change.

If I find it, I'll let you know.

Meantime -- I hope you are enjoying the reading. You can see the first seeds of the coverup being planted.

Wish we had the forum backup -- still would love to read all the Bondia lies.

Sharon -

FYI, I use Firefox vs. IE and I can copy/paste fine from the front page.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: October 09, 2006, 05:21:26 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Add me to that list!  We must have all been newbies on blogs when SM started up.  I actually came from a link on Web Sleuths and never went back.  They were nice, but not as informative.

Mee too. I started reading yahoo news on Nat then searched on Nat and found RWV, then the link to SM.
Never was on a blog before nor ever new how to post, hence my clever well thought out user name.  
I switched to posting on SM only when AmericaninAruba was posting from the Marriott during the pond search. It was too tuff for me to do 2 boards, and some how knew enough or lucked out w/ the best one.
BBL
Hi Monkeys!!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: October 09, 2006, 05:22:11 PM »

I am IE also....I can copy and paste on the FP, but it is an all or nothing thing....I am with Sharon....going to figure out how to do it...!  Very Happy

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: October 09, 2006, 05:23:39 PM »

Yo, monkeys! I don't recall lurking at all. Just jumping right in and writing that Joran was a sexual predator. Got jumped on and asked to explain my stance. Could not really articulate it at the time, as it arose from various bits and pieces early on. Dang if I wasn't right on, huh? Guess being a therapist has some advantages.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: October 09, 2006, 05:24:54 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

Sharon -

FYI, I use Firefox vs. IE and I can copy/paste fine from the front page.

Thanks Frijole. I thought about trying that -- but I know of another poster who has no problem with the copy & paste, and he uses IE.

I'm on AOL -- which I thought was the problem since they have their own version of IE. But even if I come on through my DSL provider and use IE -- I still can't hilite.

Where's terryd????? I'm sure he'd know what settings I need to look at to change them????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.