April 24, 2024, 01:15:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 121816 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: October 09, 2006, 07:40:40 PM »

John Walsh is going to be on Hannity and Colmes tonight.  Supposed to be his most difficult cases.  I wonder if that would include Natalee.

Going to watch the news and then that to see.

BBL

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: October 09, 2006, 07:47:53 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Yo, monkeys! I don't recall lurking at all. Just jumping right in and writing that Joran was a sexual predator. Got jumped on and asked to explain my stance. Could not really articulate it at the time, as it arose from various bits and pieces early on. Dang if I wasn't right on, huh? Guess being a therapist has some advantages.

Oh, gosh, distant memories of the church lady, her "questionable" friend, who cheered for Aruba and the main winch herself.

Oh yes... let's not forget all the craziness of the church lady and her friend the witch... isn't witchcraft incompatilble with that???  Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: October 09, 2006, 07:50:08 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Native lingo was not marianne croes.... that wasn't her real name, but she is tied to the MEP party..

Thanks Mrs Red -- after I posted it I thought I may have been confusing the name.

I just remembered that it was someone with an agenda -- which is so obvious when you read the posts.

The actual name really doesn't matter -- just another heartless person on Aruba who puts their own personal and political agendas ahead of the life of an innocent girl. And the pain of a grieving family.

I actually can come up with a few names of my own for the poster Laughing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: October 09, 2006, 07:53:50 PM »

I didn't think Miarianne Croes was removed from the case.
I know they had revolving spokespeople. Someone would get shoved out here and say something that contracticted what the other person just said the day before. As if no one saw what the other person said. We just don't understand their system !
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: October 09, 2006, 07:54:29 PM »

well it was kind of weird.... at first AG and NL seemed to really want to help... but as time went along... it became evident that several people used the oh I am here to help and were in fact here to spread venom... name Julia among those....

there were several people that really had me fooled....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: October 09, 2006, 07:55:06 PM »

Sharon...I'm back....266 posts just flew by....remember when we could hardly keep up....there was so much said at that time.....it was a bit creepy....sometimes I knew who was writing the post before i turned the page...!

Which one are you on now...?  Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: October 09, 2006, 08:01:08 PM »

Hello Good Monkeys

Again, Keep up the Good Work.

Have had hard disk drive problems and health too for about 4 days so would one of you be so kind to just tell me what I've missed?

And were I should go back and read if needed?

Thanks

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: October 09, 2006, 08:03:03 PM »

hi IBE... good to see you....

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: October 09, 2006, 08:09:56 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
MeMere -- and anyone else interested;

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/10/natalee-holloway-information-vii/

Starting at post #92 -- 11:45 PM June 10, 2005.

The very first comment about the 'confession' by poster 'Friend of Mickey John' (who many of know as Friend of Monkeys). And it just continues.

Get your hankies ready.

Sharon...I missed this one....did not realize that it was a later FP for the 10th....thank you....Mere   Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: October 09, 2006, 08:17:28 PM »

Memories

Hi Mrs. Red. glad to be back. Hope the hard disk lasts for awhile.

Talking of the past: I went onto a travel blog right after Natalee was announced missing where they were announcing her missing and asking for info. Then I went to RWV and got hooked on Anna's, Dutchlady's and Arubagirl's postings and followed them over to the Spec. thread and especially the Code Talkers.

A very life changing time for me and I thank all of you!

Am 4 days behind. Never been that far behind. Any updates?

Thanks in advance!

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: October 09, 2006, 08:20:32 PM »

IBE... I don't know, I read back some because I haven't been here for a while ... but if anything that was noteworthy happened I don't know about it.... what I did see would make me say not to read back... just jump in... if I am wrong, I am sure someone will be able to correct me....

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: October 09, 2006, 08:26:51 PM »

Ok.. well monkeys,

keep the faith.... eventually good does win out...

faith does move mountains...

BBL...

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: October 09, 2006, 08:27:36 PM »

well poo, I went back as far as Oct. 6th and still could not find the post with the transcripts of Dave Holloway talking about the Boycott.

LOL Guess I've been reading to many different blogs and got mixed up. I could of sworn someone posted it here at Scared Monkeys.

Thanks anyways!   Very Happy

God bless~

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: October 09, 2006, 09:05:37 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I didn't think Miarianne Croes was removed from the case.
I know they had revolving spokespeople. Someone would get shoved out here and say something that contracticted what the other person just said the day before. As if no one saw what the other person said. We just don't understand their system !

If only their 'system' was:
1. Criminals should be held accountable for their actions.
2. Protection of tourists and citizens should be the Number One priority of those in authority.

It seems as their 'system' is the other way around ~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: October 09, 2006, 09:17:17 PM »

The very first comment about the 'confession' by poster 'Friend of Mickey John' (who many of know as Friend of Monkeys). And it just continues.

Get your hankies ready.

Appreciate posting this Sharon as I didn't begin lurking & reading here until maybe around August. Will have to back and study. Thanks.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: October 09, 2006, 09:19:39 PM »

O/T,  a friend of mine needs your prayers surrounding her pregnancy, I can't get into any detail, but please put "mrs. red's friend" in your prayers....

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #616 on: October 09, 2006, 09:26:29 PM »

Is as good as done Mrs Red, I had a prayer fire going in the back just as I read this request and moved your pregnant friend to the very top of the list of needs as soon as i read this and went and sent up smoke just as soon as i read this   may she be ok and the great sperit will guide her .
               Jerry from Ohio

O/T,  a friend of mine needs your prayers surrounding her pregnancy, I can't get into any detail, but please put "mrs. red's friend" in your prayers....

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: October 09, 2006, 09:31:23 PM »

Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
Is as good as done Mrs Red, I had a prayer fire going in the back just as I read this request and moved your pregnant friend to the very top of the list of needs as soon as i read this and went and sent up smoke just as soon as i read this   may she be ok and the great sperit will guide her .
               Jerry from Ohio

thank you Jerry....

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: October 09, 2006, 09:41:15 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"

Get your hankies ready.

Sharon...I missed this one....did not realize that it was a later FP for the 10th....thank you....Mere   Very Happy

MeMere -- there are some days there are many threads.  That's why I navigate with the 'previous' and 'next' arrows.

I've jumped around a lot with the reading. What brought me back to these early days was wanting to re-read Shango in context -- and so I backed up to where Simian and friends were posting. That was the latter part of June to early July. There are many, many threads with hundreds of posts during that time.

And then I wanted to go back farther -- to see where it all started to crumble. Sadly, within the first few days.

I'm glad that you are enjoying the blast from the past -- you too, Ono. I remember thinking back then that the resolution was right around the corner -- every minute of every day - for weeks and weeks and weeks.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: October 09, 2006, 09:44:19 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

Sharon -

FYI, I use Firefox vs. IE and I can copy/paste fine from the front page.

Thanks Frijole. I thought about trying that -- but I know of another poster who has no problem with the copy & paste, and he uses IE.

I'm on AOL -- which I thought was the problem since they have their own version of IE. But even if I come on through my DSL provider and use IE -- I still can't hilite.

Where's terryd????? I'm sure he'd know what settings I need to look at to change them????

I can copy and paste FP comments from firefox but not IE.  Been that way since the latest upgrade.

I've been a lurker from trip advisor to here...and I thought it was sacred monkeys too....made me nervous that it had a "cult" backround...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.