April 26, 2024, 07:25:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 121967 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: October 09, 2006, 10:56:18 PM »

Good night mrs....right behind you.... Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: October 09, 2006, 10:57:06 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Good night mrs....right behind you.... Smile

see you in the morning... and MeMere... can you shoot me a quick email... I need to ask you a question..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Mrsn2itiv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: October 09, 2006, 11:24:57 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Y'all that is too funny about the "cult" thing.... LMAO...

unless being a Methodist/Episcopalian is a cult...  Shocked  Laughing that would be your hosts... Tom and Red's back ground...  but I like hearing stories like that...

does anyone remember the day that CBB misunderstood the phrase check your pms.... that was so incredibly cute...

and I am usually the one that does stuff like that...  Laughing

:raises hand: I do I do!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I reminisced so much last year that I just sat back and enjoyed reading the posts tonight.  I loved SM from the beginning.  It had character. My favorite part was how I saw dem and rep having an intelligent debate--it was heart warming--we were all here for Natalie, not ourselves.  I jumped into the FPP during the day and RBN at night--then things got so fast that I just jumped in sometimes posting on the wrong thread--but every body understood 4 it happened alot--dang did the pages used to fly--had to switch cages every few hours LMAO--
 we used to have this bleach/or detergent to clean it- Klaas should still have that pic--I cant recall the name but it was sooo funny (was it barf or something?? help me somebody!!)--we could "smell" it--

In the begining I dont think I slept for several days (I dont think many did Shocked  ).  For trivia buffs--at one time a certain number of posts made you a sacred monkey-- Razz

Yes, ScaredMonkeys has certainly "evolved" over the last year+  Laughing

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.  RWE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: October 09, 2006, 11:28:31 PM »

Quote from: "Mrsn2itiv"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Y'all that is too funny about the "cult" thing.... LMAO...

unless being a Methodist/Episcopalian is a cult...  Shocked  Laughing that would be your hosts... Tom and Red's back ground...  but I like hearing stories like that...

does anyone remember the day that CBB misunderstood the phrase check your pms.... that was so incredibly cute...

and I am usually the one that does stuff like that...  Laughing

:raises hand: I do I do!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I reminisced so much last year that I just sat back and enjoyed reading the posts tonight.  I loved SM from the beginning.  It had character. My favorite part was how I saw dem and rep having an intelligent debate--it was heart warming--we were all here for Natalie, not ourselves.  I jumped into the FPP during the day and RBN at night--then things got so fast that I just jumped in sometimes posting on the wrong thread--but every body understood 4 it happened alot--dang did the pages used to fly--had to switch cages every few hours LMAO--
 we used to have this bleach/or detergent to clean it- Klaas should still have that pic--I cant recall the name but it was sooo funny (was it barf or something?? help me somebody!!)--we could "smell" it--

In the begining I dont think I slept for several days (I dont think many did Shocked  ).  For trivia buffs--at one time a certain number of posts made you a sacred monkey-- Razz

Yes, ScaredMonkeys has certainly "evolved" over the last year+  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Mrsn2itiv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: October 09, 2006, 11:29:30 PM »

YES!! THAT's THE ONE!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.  RWE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: October 09, 2006, 11:31:54 PM »

Then we added the avatar Roger was using at the time after his post about falling asleep durring sex.  Too bad Mrs. Red has already called it a night..ha ha  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: October 09, 2006, 11:34:23 PM »

And we had our "duct tape" experiments.  I wonder how Bendex is??  About a month or so ago Hat said Bendex had been attacked with a knife and was in the hospital.  Hope he's ok now..I do miss Bendex.

Mrsn2itiv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: October 09, 2006, 11:35:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Then we added the avatar Roger was using at the time after his post about falling asleep durring sex.  Too bad Mrs. Red has already called it a night..ha ha  Laughing

ROFLMAO!!!    ole sexy Rogier!!!  Wink (NOT!)

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: October 09, 2006, 11:39:44 PM »

Those were the days, my friends.....

I remember being doubled over with tears streaming down my face as I looked at the donkey in the dump, with shoes that someone (Klaas?) had added.....

What memories......and yet, we (well, most of us) NEVER lost sight of why we were, and still are, here.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: October 09, 2006, 11:40:37 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Those were the days, my friends.....

I remember being doubled over with tears streaming down my face as I looked at the donkey in the dump, with shoes that someone (Klaas?) had added.....

What memories......and yet, we (well, most of us) NEVER lost sight of why we were, and still are, here.

I think HannieC actually added the wooden shoes to the Donkey.  I don't think I have a copy with the shoes.  Darn it.
Mrsn2itiv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: October 09, 2006, 11:42:59 PM »

I tried to read the code talker thread but I will have to say--they indeed spoke a different language--but I loved it--we all found our own spots here--something for everyone  Very Happy

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: October 09, 2006, 11:42:59 PM »

Nope, only have this one.  It still shocks me that they put donkeys in the dump.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: October 09, 2006, 11:45:33 PM »

Do any of y'all remember the big *grits* discussion?  Who was it that was trying to figure how what grits are, and how to fix them?  I just remember it was hilarious......maybe that's how the recipe book idea came about?

I have to teach tomorrow, and can't sleep.....I'm just smiling as I go down the monkeys memory lane  Wink  Very Happy
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: October 09, 2006, 11:48:01 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I just e-mailed the Oxygen people and sent them a link to the thread here on crimes on Aruba. I hope someone will read that and find it enlightening. Very Happy

BTgirl - YOU GO GIRL!

Other Monkeys could do that too ....  Wink

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: October 09, 2006, 11:50:37 PM »

Do any of y'all remember the big *grits* discussion?  Who was it that was trying to figure how what grits are, and how to fix them?  I just remember it was hilarious......maybe that's how the recipe book idea came about?

I have to teach tomorrow, and can't sleep.....I'm just smiling as I go down the monkeys memory lane  Wink  Very Happy

It was one of our Dutch friends...was the dentist Dilbert...?  I think it was the dentist.... Smile

Mrsn2itiv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: October 09, 2006, 11:50:41 PM »

u are a sweetie too.  I remember being on the Katrina thread telling about the shelters in my area and you pmed me because you wanted to bring some stuff too even though you lived quite a distance from there.  Cool

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: October 09, 2006, 11:51:41 PM »

It was one of our Dutch friends...was the dentist Dilbert...?  I think it was the dentist.... Smile

No, I think that was Bendex.  He had to make a dish to take someplace and thought grits would be a good idea..ha ha
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: October 09, 2006, 11:52:58 PM »

And we had our "duct tape" experiments.  I wonder how Bendex is??  About a month or so ago Hat said Bendex had been attacked with a knife and was in the hospital.  Hope he's ok now..I do miss Bendex.

I was there that night....with silver tape over my mouth....proving that it did not stick....so glad that no one saw me...!

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: October 09, 2006, 11:53:13 PM »

That's so cool that y'all have such fond memories of this place.  I was awed (and intimidated) by this place with all the intelligent, insightful posts & great photos.

Glad to be a monkey now!

G'nite. Rest well and pleasant dreams.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: October 09, 2006, 11:54:04 PM »

No, I think that was Bendex.  He had to make a dish to take someplace and thought grits would be a good idea..ha ha

Yeah, pretty sure it was Bendex:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.