April 26, 2024, 02:45:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 121961 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: October 09, 2006, 11:54:20 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "tcumom"
Do any of y'all remember the big *grits* discussion?  Who was it that was trying to figure how what grits are, and how to fix them?  I just remember it was hilarious......maybe that's how the recipe book idea came about?

I have to teach tomorrow, and can't sleep.....I'm just smiling as I go down the monkeys memory lane  Wink  Very Happy

It was one of our Dutch friends...was the dentist Dilbert...?  I think it was the dentist.... Smile

No, I think that was Bendex.  He had to make a dish to take someplace and thought grits would be a good idea..ha ha

You are right....of course.... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: October 09, 2006, 11:54:40 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
That's so cool that y'all have such fond memories of this place.  I was awed (and intimidated) by this place with all the intelligent, insightful posts & great photos.

Glad to be a monkey now!

G'nite. Rest well and pleasant dreams.

Nite Sunfreak - see you tomorrow afternoon!
Mrsn2itiv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: October 09, 2006, 11:54:51 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
That's so cool that y'all have such fond memories of this place.  I was awed (and intimidated) by this place with all the intelligent, insightful posts & great photos.

Glad to be a monkey now!

G'nite. Rest well and pleasant dreams.

Goodnight sun!  When I got here, I could barely post smileys.  I learned alot here.  Klaas has always been a great teacher!!  Wink

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.  RWE
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: October 09, 2006, 11:54:58 PM »

Quote from: "Mrsn2itiv"
Do any of y'all remember the big *grits* discussion?  Who was it that was trying to figure how what grits are, and how to fix them?  I just remember it was hilarious......maybe that's how the recipe book idea came about?

I have to teach tomorrow, and can't sleep.....I'm just smiling as I go down the monkeys memory lane  Wink  Very Happy
u are a sweetie too.  I remember being on the Katrina thread telling about the shelters in my area and you pmed me because you wanted to bring some stuff too even though you lived quite a distance from there.  Cool

I can't believe you remember that!  As it turned out, we had families staying at our high school gym, and in vacant apartments/duplexes in our town......quite a few students enrolled, too.  It was something else!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: October 09, 2006, 11:56:40 PM »

Quote from: "Mrsn2itiv"

u are a sweetie too.  I remember being on the Katrina thread telling about the shelters in my area and you pmed me because you wanted to bring some stuff too even though you lived quite a distance from there.  Cool

I can't believe you remember that!  As it turned out, we had families staying at our high school gym, and in vacant apartments/duplexes in our town......quite a few students enrolled, too.  It was something else!

This seems to be working pretty good this year!  Laughing
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: October 09, 2006, 11:58:33 PM »

Off Topic, but surely this is the story that just keeps giving ...

Jennifer Wilbanks, who became known as the "runaway bride" after taking off just days before her lavish wedding in 2005, is suing her former fiancé for $500,000.

Wilbanks and John Mason broke up for good in May, about a year after her excursion to Las Vegas and New Mexico made international headlines while hundreds of friends and family members searched for her back home in Duluth.

Mason has until Oct. 22 to respond to the lawsuit, filed last month in Gwinnett County Superior Court. The suit, Wilbanks v. JCM Consulting et al, was filed Sept. 13, according to court records.

More at ajc.com

In it, Wilbanks seeks $250,000 as her share of a home Mason purchased through the partnership with proceeds from $500,000 received for selling their story to an agent, plus $250,000 in punitive damages for allegedly abusing the power of attorney she granted for him to handle their financial affairs, according to WAGA-TV, which reported on the lawsuit Monday night.

She also seeks the return of personal property she says he has kept.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: October 10, 2006, 12:01:13 AM »

I wish that runaway bride had just stayed on that bus in New Mexico.  What a waste.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: October 10, 2006, 12:03:55 AM »

I wish that runaway bride had just stayed on that bus in New Mexico.  What a waste.

Yep, she definately had issues.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: October 10, 2006, 12:05:24 AM »

Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: October 10, 2006, 12:05:26 AM »

Thanks for some good memories....now I'm really off to bed... Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Mrsn2itiv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: October 10, 2006, 12:06:04 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Thanks for some good memories....now I'm really off to bed... Smile
night night sleep tight!! Cool

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.  RWE
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: October 10, 2006, 12:08:11 AM »

Just popping in to say hi to all, worried to see Dilbart under discussion  Shocked not sure I want to read back now!

I'm so tired but didn't want Klaas worrying, we're back home tonight and I'll try to catch up sometime tomorrow after I get some much-needed sleep.

Where is SB? MRI showed that gator hurt son and now he may need surgery if rehab fails, so tell SB I"m hunting gator now  Cool

Night all and thank you Klaas for being such a great leader and teacher for us all  Very Happy {{{ HUGS }}}

hugs & smooches 2N

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: October 10, 2006, 12:09:21 AM »

oh MeMere- more hugs to my MeMere

tcumom- great to see you on the lively tonight !!!  Very Happy

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: October 10, 2006, 12:14:14 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Laughing  Laughing

Hi Nonesuche!  Did you have fun at the game?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: October 10, 2006, 12:15:53 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Just popping in to say hi to all, worried to see Dilbart under discussion  Shocked not sure I want to read back now!

I'm so tired but didn't want Klaas worrying, we're back home tonight and I'll try to catch up sometime tomorrow after I get some much-needed sleep.

Where is SB? MRI showed that gator hurt son and now he may need surgery if rehab fails, so tell SB I"m hunting gator now  Cool

Night all and thank you Klaas for being such a great leader and teacher for us all  Very Happy {{{ HUGS }}}

hugs & smooches 2N

Who's son got hurt?  Your son?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: October 10, 2006, 12:16:28 AM »

Just checking in the cage on the way to the Monkey Bunkey (term courtesy of TTownMike from whom I took it) and saw the photo of the donkey in the dumpster!   Shocked

I may need professional therapy to get over that a second time, where is Justinsmama??  I wonder why they didn't use the "portable animal crematorium" that Dilbart did talk about all the time?  Because it never existed?? Confused  Very Happy

Yes sadly many posters changed when they heard to word boycott and not for the better!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Mrsn2itiv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: October 10, 2006, 12:16:45 AM »

hugs and smoochies back NS!
and no worries...we were just wondering who wanted to make grits when dilbert was brought up-wrong Dutchman... he was never discussed (silly rabbit)!!  Wink

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: October 10, 2006, 12:19:07 AM »

Speaking of Memory Lane, remember when Frijole I think it was was scared to put in her first avatar or something and None told her to slam that thing and she did and the screen literally exploded before our eyes it blew the margins so???  LOLOLOL!   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Mrsn2itiv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #678 on: October 10, 2006, 12:22:00 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Speaking of Memory Lane, remember when Frijole I think it was was scared to put in her first avatar or something and None told her to slam that thing and she did and the screen literally exploded before our eyes it blew the margins so???  LOLOLOL!   Very Happy
wasnt that her siggy? Laughing  Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: October 10, 2006, 12:27:57 AM »

Anna-

Yes I did tell her to slam it  Laughing too funny, I had forgotten it.

Klaas-

Son got injured last week in the FL game, it just took until the MRI last Thursday to factor out how much and where. Shoulder, tendons, rehab now and it that doesn't work - reconstructive surgery  Shocked so praying rehab works. So he's off special teams for now, can't tackle but can run and catch.....but trust me, I was glad he didn't play Sat night  Confused Sometimes when your team isn't having a great game it's a blessing to be able to say it wasn't your child?  Laughing I know you know what I mean, having had a famous son play yourself  Laughing

I hugged the stuffings outta Lala's and she didn't poke me once with her pencils either  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.