April 24, 2024, 02:07:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 121849 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: October 10, 2006, 03:12:27 PM »

Anna; I know the boards go on and on about the trust fund, but I was unaware that Dompig said anything in public about it.  We are on a rant today, so let's rant about that one. Do you have the details ?
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #741 on: October 10, 2006, 04:11:07 PM »

Added to timeline- complete list of all sources:

SOURCES

1. 302 FORMS
Broughton 302 screen capture
Cain 302
Riser 302
Uncapher 302
Watson 302
Whatley 302
Whatley 302 screen capture

2. AFFIDAVITS
Watson Affadavit
Whatley Affadavit

3. ARTICLES
ABC News 4/24/06
Birmingham Post-Herald 6/10/05
NY Post 7/17/05

4. BOOKS
“Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise" by Dave Holloway

5. DOCUMENTS FROM POLIS FILE

SUSPECT STATEMENTS
D 5/31
D 6/9
D 6/10
D 6/11
D 6/13
D 6/16
D 6/29
D 6/30

J 5/31
J 6/9
J 6/10
J 6/13
J 6/14
J 6/24
J&S 6/18
J&SC 6/18
J 8/8

P 6/18
P 6/25

S 5/31
S 6/9
S 6/10
S 6/11
S 6/13
S 6/24
S 6/30
S 7/3

WITNESS STATEMENTS
Dos Santos 6/20
S. Gottenbos 6/16
S. Gottenbos 6/16
Osman 8/6
Reneska 7/8
Wardlaw 6/30

Computer Records Document
Polis Van Tape Transcript

6. LEGAL FILINGS
JQ Kelly Filing, 2/16/06
JQ Kelly Filing, 4/13/06
Joe Tacopina Filing, 4/25/06

7. LETTERS
Family's Nov 1 Letter
Vinda de Souza Letter

8. MESSAGE BOARD POSTINGS
“Dash” (friend of Natalee)
“Glenda” (Aruban reporter/Joran supporter)

9. TELEVISION  

ATTORNEY INTERVIEWS/APPEARANCES
Court TV, 5/10/06 (Tacopina)
MSNBC, 4/11/06 (Tacopina)
On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, 8/24/05 (Kock)
On the Record with Greta Van Susteren,  4/4/06 (Tacopina)
On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, 4/20/06 (Tacopina)

BETH TWITTY INTERVIEWS  
CNN, 10/3/05 (Beth and Jug Twitty)
CNN, 5/12/06 (Beth Twitty)
Fox News, 8/1/05 (Beth and Jug Twitty)
On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, 4/17/06 (Beth Twitty)
MSNBC, 8/3/05 (Beth Twitty)
MSNBC 8/4/05 (Beth Twitty)

JORAN INTERVIEWS
A Current Affair, 9/26/05
On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, 3/1/06-3/3/06
Prime Time Live, 2/23/06

WITNESS INTERVIEWS
America's Most Wanted, 6/3/06 (Broughton)
MSNBC, 2/22/06 (Plummer)
On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, 5/30/05 (C. Croes)
On the Record with Greta Van Susteren, 2/24/06 (Plummer)
O'Reilly Factor, 6/16/05 (Jordan and Kissel)

48 Hours Mystery 3/25/06

10. MISC
Deepak e-mail
Skeeters Tape Transcript
Vanity Fair 12/5/05
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: October 10, 2006, 05:03:00 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Anna; I know the boards go on and on about the trust fund, but I was unaware that Dompig said anything in public about it.  We are on a rant today, so let's rant about that one. Do you have the details ?

Yes, KatGram, I have some of the details.  Not all, but enough.  They are the same as last time you asked me about that, taken from GetaGrip's blog is one article which pretty well sums it up.  Wink  It is not a rant on my part, I am just repeating what Dompig said.  I NEVER repeat something just because I might read about it on a forum and I did post this last time you asked me about it but maybe you didn't see it so here it is again:

Beth Twitty has to come give a declaration once more and explain what is happening with the emergency fund of millions of dollars, according to Dompig
DIARIO Aruba
10/26/2005

ORANJESTAD(AAN): During an interview with Police Commissioner Dompig, he explained that the investigative team has invited Natalee Holloway’s mother, Beth Twitty to tell police more about the last contact she had with her daughter.

Dompig indicated that the mother has made her intention to boycott Aruba, while Natalee’s father has cooperated very well with the investigation.

The commissioner says that it is very lamentable that the mother prefers to have contact with police only through her lawyer or American ‘talkshows’.

He also explains that he fully denies to go on any talkshow to answer questions along with the mother.

In this way, the investigative team has invited Beth Twitty to come back to Aruba, to take her declaration again, seeing that there have been rumours around it, in which it was said that police in Aruba changed her declaration.

The investigative team also has different questions for the mother, about certain things surrounding this case, among others what is happening with the emergency fund that is available to them for this case.
The commissioner said that perhaps it’s difficult to ask certain questions, but they don’t have to lie to each other.

The case here is the mother's attacks on Aruba ending, so we are not afraid to ask certain questions.

Dompig indicated that he will ask the mother, what she did with the money that many people contributed with her, putting millions of dollars in a so-called ‘emergency fund’.

Another questions is: “ why doesn’t Natalee’s father have access to this money, when he has to ask for discounts here, like for example for his travel ticket”?

This is all he wants explained on the part of the mother of Natalee Holloway, because it’s part of the investigation. DIARIO asked Dompig if he has found any valuable tips.

The commissioner explains that every tip is assigned a number and if the tip results in being very good, the person can earn a reward, however the fund Dompig speaks of is a fund from people around the world, especially America, who have contributed with much money to help the family with expenses related to the case, that has now reached some million dollars.

According to Dompig, another important question is how this money is not used to help with payments of, for example, those who come to conduct searches in Aruba.

Commissioner Dompig showed as an example the tremendous work of Fred Golba made with his two dogs some time ago and explains that Golba wants to come back to continue searching.

Given that he is looking for funds to pay for his ticket and stay in Aruba to come search, how can he not find funds from the millions that Beth Twitty has from the fund?

This is also a very important part of the investigation. This because a case such as Natalee’s has different scenarios. One scenario is that a person killed Natalee, or for whatever reason she is no longer living.

Another scenario is that she is alive, but everything in the case is a ‘set up’, to profit in one way or another.

One possibility for example is that they said she is deceased, and they can collect the life insurance money, while in reality she is not deceased, but another way is that with collecting funds from people with good intentions that send money for the fund and the family enriches themselves.

If the mother gives information about how much money there is and how much money she is spending, he has no problem with this. However, if the mother has everything secret, this becomes part of the investigation because it puts the case in a different light.

DIARIO indicated that the more the mother appears on the programs, perhaps more money she finds for the fund. Dompig explains that the Task Force of Aruba, along with the government gave him the OK for him to go on the American live programs, but via telephone, for him to give the other side of the coin to what has happened and is happening with this case.

He explains that this has caused them to achieve a lot, seeing that America has said that at last Aruba is giving information, where they have started to look in another direction, to check other possibilities.

One of the possibilities for example, is that the three suspects are not guilty, or that they’re not the only guilty ones. Dompig explains that he is actually doing everything he can to find via the FBI the information that is missing about the group from America, more detailed declarations, so that they can exclude certain possibilities.

In no moment has Aruban police had a chance to exclude the group from Alabama in the investigation, because they left Aruba.

According to Commissioner Dompig he still has different important questions for the group, among others how they went to the airport if Natalee did not appear, and how they didn’t sound the alarm earlier than when they left, of those who where staying in the room with her.

[translated by Getagrip]
http://tinyurl.com/z5u9y

// posted by Getagrip @ 10/27/2005 10:52:00 AM    
Wednesday, October 26, 2005

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: October 10, 2006, 05:06:19 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Remember when Dompig used to tell us to expect some major breakthrough in the next 48 hours and we would believe him and watch diligently for something to happen of importance in finding Natalee?

Then nothing would happen but it had backed people off the investigation and taken the pressure off ALE at least for the moment.  Remember Karin Janssen saying to expect "fireworks" soon, etc.?

Do they to this to toy with us and with Natalee's family and only pretend "the case is moving forward" when in fact they are doing nothing at all?  

I think so.   Sad   If it had been moving forward every time they said it was, it would have been resolved long ago.  

Now I wonder if this "cold case" team is just more of that for they have been telling us it would start just any time and if it has, we do not now about it.  The size and scope seems to shrink as we go along, too.  Now we are down to one person reading the file???

What happened to guns ablazin, independent, can do anything and question anybody?  Turns out to be one person reading a file???

What good can a Dutch team do if all they are gonna look at is to see what the ALE may have missed?

If they can't reinterogate or go over all the of the case start to finish then they are pretty much useless.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: October 10, 2006, 05:11:33 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Remember when Dompig used to tell us to expect some major breakthrough in the next 48 hours and we would believe him and watch diligently for something to happen of importance in finding Natalee?

Then nothing would happen but it had backed people off the investigation and taken the pressure off ALE at least for the moment.  Remember Karin Janssen saying to expect "fireworks" soon, etc.?

Do they to this to toy with us and with Natalee's family and only pretend "the case is moving forward" when in fact they are doing nothing at all?  

I think so.   Sad   If it had been moving forward every time they said it was, it would have been resolved long ago.  

Now I wonder if this "cold case" team is just more of that for they have been telling us it would start just any time and if it has, we do not now about it.  The size and scope seems to shrink as we go along, too.  Now we are down to one person reading the file???

What happened to guns ablazin, independent, can do anything and question anybody?  Turns out to be one person reading a file???

What good can a Dutch team do if all they are gonna look at is to see what the ALE may have missed?

If they can't reinterogate or go over all the of the case start to finish then they are pretty much useless.

its just the last dog and pony show before they close the case.  It looks good to have a seemingly outside party verify their findings that Natalee disappeared from the planet without a trace and no evidence of foul play.  They are dumb enough to believe that the world will buy this BS and the tourists will come.  They are not smart enough to realize that it will be the final nail in their own coffin.  The only question is, what will they do when they realize this nonesense doesnt work?
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: October 10, 2006, 05:16:50 PM »

They will blame Beth. Aruba is incapable of taking responsibility for what it has wrought.

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #746 on: October 10, 2006, 05:23:34 PM »

Klaasend

I've added the latest updated version to the TL thread, can you delete the earlier version.  TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: October 10, 2006, 05:27:54 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Klaasend

I've added the latest updated version to the TL thread, can you delete the earlier version.  TIA

Done!  What is the post just above now?  The one dated August 29th?  Should I leave that or deleted it?
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: October 10, 2006, 05:35:11 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Shizaru"
Klaasend

Done!  What is the post just above now?  The one dated August 29th?  Should I leave that or deleted it?

That's the last page of some earlier version, should be deleted
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #749 on: October 10, 2006, 05:39:32 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"

todays headline:

SEARCHING FOR MISSING 14 YR OLD:

MUCHA MUHER DI 14 AŃA DI EDAD TA SER BUSCA

ORANJESTAD.(AAN):---Famia ta prepcupa pa un mucha muher di 14 ańa cu desde diasabra nan lo a wak y tende di dje pa e ultimo biaha.

Oranjestad,  family proccupied in missing 14 yr old,s dissapearance since saturday from thier area.

Segun famia e di mucha muher yama Zailuka Dańia --su nomber di carino ta “Luka” --cu ta naci na Sint Eustatuis 12 di juni 1992 y ta alumno di EPB San Nicolaas , diasabra anochi su tata a hibe na cas di mama di e mucha aki cu ta na Sabana Basora Nort.77.

According to family the child named Zailuka Dania , called Luka for short, who was born june 12 1992 and is a student at EPB in San Nicholas who left to visit a friend at Sabana Basora north 77.

Parce cu e tata mes no por cu e criatura aki pa cual el a dicidi di hibe cerca su mama. Mama lo a laga porta habri pa ora cu e su yiu muher yega e por drenta tranquil.

it appears the child wanted to visit a friend living closer to her mother. she had been staying with the grand mother. The mom knowing her daughter was to arrive shortly left the door unlocked for the child.

Pero e mucha muher lo a warda ora cu su tata a caba di bahe pa asina e tambe move bay Famia a keda procupa pa e accion di Zailuka y informe cu e famia ta despone di dje ta lo sigiente.

But the daughter failed to arrive. The familys are very worried and are despondent that she has not been found.

“Zailuka” parce a yama warda di polis pa notifica nan cu e ta kedando cerca conoci of amiganan. E yamada el a hasi den transcurso di diadomingo.

Zailuka  apparently called the polis station  saying she was staying with a friend of a friend. That call took place on Sunday.

Tog e famia no a keda tranquil tampoco satisfecho ya cu nan no sa cerca kende e ta hospeda, of keda scondi .

The family was made aware and remain upset and are not satisfied with that info being correct that she is in hiding or a guest in someones home.

Tambe e mucha a laga sa cu e lo bay scol. Famia a a check cu scol y a resulta cu e mucha muher no a presenta na scol manera e lo a laga polis sa.

The caller, a girl stated that she was attending school on Monday. However when the family went  to the school they found out she had not gone there at all.

Apesar cu famia ta contento di a tende di dje pero nan no a dune ningun momento permiso pa bandona cas y tambe esnan cu ta ofrece espacio mester ta responsable tambe di ta laga un criatura menor di edad sin permiso ta permiti di hospeda cerca nan sin permiso di mayornan.

The family stated that she wouldnt go without permission nor leave her home in that manner.  She is a minor and wouldnt  be gone without permission from an adult.

Nan por sikiera puntra si ta O.K. si e criatura lo por hospeda cerca nan pero ni esey no a tuma lugar.

Neither do they know if the child obtained permission to be at a friend of a friends home.

Tambe tin informe cu diadomingo Zailuka lo a manda SMS pa su mama indicando cu ningun hende no kier e .
Diasabra atardi mes e mama a papia cu su yiu muher na Playa. No ta prome biaha Zailuka lo ta bay for di cas.
E mucha aki mester di yudanza di profesional di reclasering riba corto plazo prome cu e bay riba e caminda robez.

The last time anyone spole with her was on Saturday from the beach areashe was wearind a pink or reddish outfit.

Informe ta indica tambe cu mayornan ya caba lo ta den contacto cu instancianan pa busca un solucion pa Zailuka.

Anyone with information leading to the where abouts of Luka is asked to call Kinder polis atn 5852500 Luka is lightskinned  tanned, with black hair

Cualkier persona cu sa paraderp di e mucha muher aki cu ta color cla, delega, su cabey ta preto, por yama warda di Juegd en Kinder Politie na telefoon 5852500.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: October 10, 2006, 05:50:49 PM »

Thanks Sandy - you would think the police along with the family could question the people she claimed she was staying with.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: October 10, 2006, 05:53:01 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I just want to share how I see things.. In the beginning of the case we watched the ALE doing things that none of us would believe and when we asked why weren't they doing what we would considered normal detective work, they said that we were interfering with their work..  We were watching the coverup live and they were mad because we were watching..  I lost any kind of hope coming from Holland and Aruba because of this openly disreguard of Natalee's family..  I mean most con artist will hide the removing of the balls under the cup but not the ALE, they just remove it and then tell us that we shouldn't of been looking or they wouldn't of had to remove the ball..  Well I need to do somethings just my opinion and its really hasn't changed much since the beginning..

td

hey all...i have to agree.

I dion't think Holland will solve the case...just soemhow m,ake it more palatable to the medai and general public....all of the info we want will stay behind CLOSED DUTCH DOORS....

after all...the Dutch are already feeling the pinch of ARUBAS lack of tourism as it reflects in decreased consumption and demand of ectasy and cocaine..... Shocked ya think???

I wish i were more optimistic.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: October 10, 2006, 05:57:40 PM »

DIARIO Aruba
10/26/2005

In no moment has Aruban police had a chance to exclude the group from Alabama in the investigation, because they left Aruba.

According to Commissioner Dompig he still has different important questions for the group, among others how they went to the airport if Natalee did not appear, and how they didn’t sound the alarm earlier than when they left, of those who where staying in the room with her.

[translated by Getagrip]
http://tinyurl.com/z5u9y

// posted by Getagrip @ 10/27/2005 10:52:00 AM    
Wednesday, October 26, 2005

This BS infuriates me.  They complain that the MB students left Aruba.  These kids left when they were schedulued to leave.  If one of my kids was on a trip and something happened with one of the kids, I would be frightened for my child to remain on that foreign island.  Noy only that, who is going to pay the airlines for all the changes in tuckets and who is going to pay to put these kids up in Aruba.  Why would Aruba be concerned about when the "alarm" was sounded, as Aruba didn't consider Natalee to be missing under suspsicious circumstances until aroun Jun e 2 when Jan vd Straaten said something like, "now, we are beginning to think a crime has occurred."  How long would it have taken Aruba to question the MB kids if they had stayed.  Would the kids be home from ARuba yet? We know it took until the end of June for ALE to question Joran's school mates ( all 9 or so of them.)

ALE never had any intention of taking this case serious enough to solve.  They only took it serious enough to cover it up. Shocked  Evil or Very Mad
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: October 10, 2006, 06:01:04 PM »

Well, Jaime is still on "the not ready for prime time" island.

http://www.coolaruba.com/album/displayimage.php?album=588&pos=69
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: October 10, 2006, 06:09:30 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

Thanks for the reminder Buckeye - I saw it this morning but didn't have time to copy it before work!

Jaime C. - Full Moon Dance Party 10/06/06

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: October 10, 2006, 06:12:41 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

The 2 girls look less than thrilled to be seen with Jaime.  He's also a sloppy drunk - notice the spill on his shirt front.  Laughing   Laughing  Laughing
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: October 10, 2006, 06:24:37 PM »

Thanks Sandy - you would think the police along with the family could question the people she claimed she was staying with.

More polils incompetence.  there is also another article where 2500 dollars that was in the polis station safe is now missing,  An investigation into that is supposed to be happening.  Supposedly the money was locked in a safe.  They dont seem to know who took it.  A judge has been apponited to oversee the investigation.

Cant trust the polis in thier own station LOL
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: October 10, 2006, 06:56:36 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"

More polils incompetence.  there is also another article where 2500 dollars that was in the polis station safe is now missing,  An investigation into that is supposed to be happening.  Supposedly the money was locked in a safe.  They dont seem to know who took it.  A judge has been apponited to oversee the investigation.

Gee, that's an easy one.  Did anyone check to see if the Frosted Flakes and Dunkin Donuts bills were paid recently?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: October 10, 2006, 06:56:56 PM »

Thank you Anna, I wasn't doubting YOU, I just did not remember seeing it all laid out like that.
I was on a rant. Still am.
Why would that Dompig think that Beth has to account to him for anything like that ? Didn't he travel to Alabama to interview the MB kids after that ?
When I was doing a read back last night of some posters comments, there was one from early June. It was from Aruba and it said that Natalee had " run away ' before. I guess that was the source of that lie.
It sure started early. The run away thing was posted before the boys were arrested. It might have been from Deepak, Satish or Joran becasue they did msm a pack of lies on the internet.
I had my computer fixed out and all my links are gone. I had a Worm 32 virus and some other things wrong so there was no choice but to have everything ( well almost everything ) from the one hard drive erased.
Then the op system was re done. Lost alot of stuff. it couldn't be transferred because it crashed as soon as he booted it. Ugh ! technology. Hate it / Love it.
When and if the case is closed, then the family can have the case files ?
Or, in two years if no charges have been laid ? Then, can the FBI get involved ?
It has to be that Aruba wanted the family gone and the FBI not involved because of the corruption in the place. Any time you have a Mafia ownership of a casino and the on line gambling, you can be certain there is crime, payoffs and all round corruption in every aspect of the daily workings of Aruba. I had read an article that spoke of how much money is on deposit in Florida : Source Aruba and it was more than the GNP ( sp ) of Aruba.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: October 10, 2006, 06:57:47 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"

Why don't they assign Gerald Dompig to lead the investigation he's been sitting there doing nothing for a year and a half.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.