April 25, 2024, 07:03:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 121925 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: October 10, 2006, 07:07:10 PM »

With everthing we have dredged up today from memory and links, doesn't inspire any confidence does it ?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: October 10, 2006, 07:35:19 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "sandy leiva"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Thanks Sandy - you would think the police along with the family could question the people she claimed she was staying with.

More polils incompetence.  there is also another article where 2500 dollars that was in the polis station safe is now missing,  An investigation into that is supposed to be happening.  Supposedly the money was locked in a safe.  They dont seem to know who took it.  A judge has been apponited to oversee the investigation.

Cant trust the polis in thier own station LOL

Why don't they assign Gerald Dompig to lead the investigation he's been sitting there doing nothing for a year and a half.

he's probably the asswipe that stole it.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: October 10, 2006, 07:46:29 PM »

A couple things I am looking for:

1) Where does Joran say he left Natalee looking up at the stars?

2) What was the exact date that Dave and TES ended the landfill search and left Aruba?  Was probably around August 10.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: October 10, 2006, 08:03:16 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

2) What was the exact date that Dave and TES ended the landfill search and left Aruba?  Was probably around August 10.

He really doesn't say where.  It's in the Current Affair interview - you can read it at Scrux:

Joran van der Sloot: I don’t really know what to say, she was very nice. She was kind, and I feel horrible, because she asked me to stay with her there and look at the stars, and I told her, I had to go to school, I had to go home, and I feel horrible about that.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: October 10, 2006, 08:12:02 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"
Quote from: "Leslie"

todays headline:

SEARCHING FOR MISSING 14 YR OLD:

MUCHA MUHER DI 14 AÑA DI EDAD TA SER BUSCA

ORANJESTAD.(AAN):---Famia ta prepcupa pa un mucha muher di 14 aña cu desde diasabra nan lo a wak y tende di dje pa e ultimo biaha.

Oranjestad,  family proccupied in missing 14 yr old,s dissapearance since saturday from thier area.

Segun famia e di mucha muher yama Zailuka Dañia --su nomber di carino ta “Luka” --cu ta naci na Sint Eustatuis 12 di juni 1992 y ta alumno di EPB San Nicolaas , diasabra anochi su tata a hibe na cas di mama di e mucha aki cu ta na Sabana Basora Nort.77.

According to family the child named Zailuka Dania , called Luka for short, who was born june 12 1992 and is a student at EPB in San Nicholas who left to visit a friend at Sabana Basora north 77.

Parce cu e tata mes no por cu e criatura aki pa cual el a dicidi di hibe cerca su mama. Mama lo a laga porta habri pa ora cu e su yiu muher yega e por drenta tranquil.

it appears the child wanted to visit a friend living closer to her mother. she had been staying with the grand mother. The mom knowing her daughter was to arrive shortly left the door unlocked for the child.

Pero e mucha muher lo a warda ora cu su tata a caba di bahe pa asina e tambe move bay Famia a keda procupa pa e accion di Zailuka y informe cu e famia ta despone di dje ta lo sigiente.

But the daughter failed to arrive. The familys are very worried and are despondent that she has not been found.

“Zailuka” parce a yama warda di polis pa notifica nan cu e ta kedando cerca conoci of amiganan. E yamada el a hasi den transcurso di diadomingo.

Zailuka  apparently called the polis station  saying she was staying with a friend of a friend. That call took place on Sunday.

Tog e famia no a keda tranquil tampoco satisfecho ya cu nan no sa cerca kende e ta hospeda, of keda scondi .

The family was made aware and remain upset and are not satisfied with that info being correct that she is in hiding or a guest in someones home.

Tambe e mucha a laga sa cu e lo bay scol. Famia a a check cu scol y a resulta cu e mucha muher no a presenta na scol manera e lo a laga polis sa.

The caller, a girl stated that she was attending school on Monday. However when the family went  to the school they found out she had not gone there at all.

Apesar cu famia ta contento di a tende di dje pero nan no a dune ningun momento permiso pa bandona cas y tambe esnan cu ta ofrece espacio mester ta responsable tambe di ta laga un criatura menor di edad sin permiso ta permiti di hospeda cerca nan sin permiso di mayornan.

The family stated that she wouldnt go without permission nor leave her home in that manner.  She is a minor and wouldnt  be gone without permission from an adult.

Nan por sikiera puntra si ta O.K. si e criatura lo por hospeda cerca nan pero ni esey no a tuma lugar.

Neither do they know if the child obtained permission to be at a friend of a friends home.

Tambe tin informe cu diadomingo Zailuka lo a manda SMS pa su mama indicando cu ningun hende no kier e .
Diasabra atardi mes e mama a papia cu su yiu muher na Playa. No ta prome biaha Zailuka lo ta bay for di cas.
E mucha aki mester di yudanza di profesional di reclasering riba corto plazo prome cu e bay riba e caminda robez.

The last time anyone spole with her was on Saturday from the beach areashe was wearind a pink or reddish outfit.

Informe ta indica tambe cu mayornan ya caba lo ta den contacto cu instancianan pa busca un solucion pa Zailuka.

Anyone with information leading to the where abouts of Luka is asked to call Kinder polis atn 5852500 Luka is lightskinned  tanned, with black hair

Cualkier persona cu sa paraderp di e mucha muher aki cu ta color cla, delega, su cabey ta preto, por yama warda di Juegd en Kinder Politie na telefoon 5852500.

They might want to check the sloots house Rolling Eyes

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: October 10, 2006, 08:16:39 PM »

From the Rachel Cook website:

Monday, August 1 through Sunday, August 7, 2005

Tim Miller, the director of Texas EquuSearch, and I flew back from Aruba on Monday. A small group will remain to finish the landfill search. Almost all of the leads on missing Natalee Holloway's case have been checked out.
http://www.rachelcookesearch.org/journal_aug2005.html

Shizaru - If I remember correctly TES was never able to finish the landfill search so effectively August 1st would have been the last day based on the above.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: October 10, 2006, 08:16:40 PM »

OT....Japan says....perhaps second nuclear test.....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,219540,00.html

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: October 10, 2006, 08:28:58 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"

TOKYO (AP) - The Japanese government detected tremors on Wednesday that led it to suspect North Korea had conducted a second nuclear test, officials and news reports said.

Shortly after Japan said it suspected another test had been conducted, the country's meteorological agency reported a magnitude-6.0 earthquake shook northern Japan.

U.S. and South Korean monitors said they had not detected any new seismic activity in North Korea on Wednesday.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20061011/D8KM3LTG0.html
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: October 10, 2006, 08:41:29 PM »

Here is that song by Ofir
http://www.isound.com/ofir

I had problems with the other link, but not this one
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: October 10, 2006, 08:43:58 PM »

TOKYO (AP) - The Japanese government detected tremors on Wednesday that led it to suspect North Korea had conducted a second nuclear test, officials and news reports said.

Shortly after Japan said it suspected another test had been conducted, the country's meteorological agency reported a magnitude-6.0 earthquake shook northern Japan.

U.S. and South Korean monitors said they had not detected any new seismic activity in North Korea on Wednesday.

Just freakin' great. I'm already having nightmares about a nuclear war.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: October 10, 2006, 08:48:28 PM »

USGS: Magnitude 5.8 Earthquake Shakes Northern Japan

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: October 10, 2006, 08:54:14 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

Remember the 'shock and awe' campaign at the start of the Irag war?

Kim wouldn't even be around to watch it, if he started anything.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: October 10, 2006, 08:56:21 PM »

Tim Miller, the director of Texas EquuSearch, and I flew back from Aruba on Monday. A small group will remain to finish the landfill search. Almost all of the leads on missing Natalee Holloway's case have been checked out.

Shizaru - If I remember correctly TES was never able to finish the landfill search so effectively August 1st would have been the last day based on the above.

My landfill search start date must be wrong then, I have that as July 29, and Tim would have been there longer than 2 days.  

The fire at the landfill was Aug 12 and my recollection is that TES left just a couple days before the fire, it was close enough that Aruba tried to blame it on them... so I don't think the last TES personnel left until around the 10th. Unless my date for the fire is wrong too.  

I'm trying to nail down all the days that Beth and Dave were in Aruba, this is what I have:

Beth
Arrives 5/30
Leaves 7/29
Arrives 8/? possibly 8/8
Leaves 8/25
Arrives 11/1
Leaves 11/4

Dave
Arrives 6/2

Leaves 8/?
Arrives 8/18
Leaves 10/7

So I need at least 1 date for Beth and either 1 or 3 dates  for Dave, probably 3 for Dave because I don't think he was in Aruba the whole time from June 2 until August
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #773 on: October 10, 2006, 08:58:35 PM »

My landfill search start date must be wrong then, I have that as July 29, and Tim would have been there longer than 2 days.  

The fire at the landfill was Aug 12 and my recollection is that TES left just a couple days before the fire, it was close enough that Aruba tried to blame it on them... so I don't think the last TES personnel left until around the 10th. Unless my date for the fire is wrong too.  

I'm trying to nail down all the days that Beth and Dave were in Aruba, this is what I have:

Beth
Arrives 5/30
Leaves 7/29
Arrives 8/? possibly 8/8
Leaves 8/25
Arrives 11/1
Leaves 11/4

Dave
Arrives 6/2

Leaves 8/?
Arrives 8/18
Leaves 10/7

So I need at least 1 date for Beth and either 1 or 3 dates  for Dave, probably 3 for Dave because I don't think he was in Aruba the whole time from June 2 until August

Screwed up the dates for Dave, should be:

Arrives 6/2

Leaves 8/?
Arrives 10/18
Leaves 10/27
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: October 10, 2006, 09:02:12 PM »

Shizaru - I'll ask Red, he should know when that date was.  You could be right about the 10th.  Maybe the August 1st day was the end of the first search and they went back.  Not sure.

I do remember that at the final search, the dogs had hit on something.  They had to stop and were never able to go back.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: October 10, 2006, 09:04:06 PM »

Yeah, nice timing on those bulldozers,  huh, Klaas? I'll never forget that day!! I think that was blatant cover up, no pun intended...

Bring Natalee home...
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: October 10, 2006, 09:07:24 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "justinsmama"

Remember the 'shock and awe' campaign at the start of the Irag war?

Kim wouldn't even be around to watch it, if he started anything.

They could practice on Aruba.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: October 10, 2006, 09:21:30 PM »

Beth
Arrives 5/30
Leaves 7/29
Arrives 8/? possibly 8/8
Leaves 8/25
Arrives 11/1
Leaves 11/4

Dave
Arrives 6/2

Leaves 8/?
Arrives 8/18
Leaves 10/7

Dave arrived on ARuba on June 1 not June 2.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: October 10, 2006, 09:24:43 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Beth
Arrives 5/30
Leaves 7/29
Arrives 8/? possibly 8/8
Leaves 8/25
Arrives 11/1
Leaves 11/4

Dave
Arrives 6/2

Leaves 8/?
Arrives 8/18
Leaves 10/7

You're right... I had it right on the TL tho, just remembered it wrong
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: October 10, 2006, 09:29:29 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Beth
Arrives 5/30
Leaves 7/29
Arrives 8/? possibly 8/8
Leaves 8/25
Arrives 11/1
Leaves 11/4

Dave
Arrives 6/2

Leaves 8/?
Arrives 8/18
Leaves 10/7

You're right... I had it right on the TL tho, just remembered it wrong

June 1: Dave Holloway arrives on Aruba. The first two polis stations he visits are unaware of Natalee's disappearance. At the Noord station, Jacobs tells him that she probably got drunk or fell in love and ran off for a few days. Jacobs advises Dave to go relax and have a beer at CnCs, that is the best place to look for her. However he also tells Dave that they should be careful to cover their drinks at CnCs because sometimes people will slip drugs in them (Family's Nov 1 letter, Dave's book)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.