April 23, 2024, 04:41:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 121793 times)
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2006, 01:34:56 PM »

Mishy,
It is so true what you just posted.  When I first started coming online to read about the NH case, I settled on this site because it usually was so credible and had little BS compared to some of the other sites.  I come on daily to read the latest developments and theories, but many times do not log in if I have no plans on posting.  Unfortunately, I just feel I have little to post about unless there is a discussion going on about some new developments or ones that are being revisited.

I feel sad, as well as annoyed when I come on and people are posting about other things that appear to be just bantering back and forth.  I also have little time to go through pages of nonsense.  There are other places for that on this site.

It's true, we don't always know who is visiting this site and want to keep it credible.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2006, 01:35:38 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
FYI, the other night when I met Jug, he told me he reads at SM all the time...I was thinking about certain incidences that have come up and was like  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

I'm sure Beth, Jug and Dave realize that forums are made up of a mix of people.  We cannot control their moods or maturity levels.  After what they have been through I'm sure they've seen it all, IMO.

Beth and Jug, Dave and Robin have been through something these last 17 months that none of us ever want to go through.  They have my respect and my support.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2006, 01:38:21 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

Yup that is him, I guess he isnt in college here because there not close to getting a break yet in US

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2006, 01:40:02 PM »

Running to the store real quick, brb
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2006, 01:42:48 PM »

Morning All  When kids such as these live on an island and are relagated to mostly socializeing with such a small group they often are socially regressed if not bye assc ociation just bye there being in such a somewhat closed socitey group .
  It is quite obvious that many of the kids that we see in these pictures
makeing all the same old hand gestures haven't realized yet that the times have again moved on and that this is no longer the accepted  way that the kids today are doing things  yes a few still are but in general kids have dropped that type of thing ifthey want to be considered modern and up to the minute in stuff  sorry to say the kkids of Aruba are about 5 to 10 years behind the times .
  Hope are haveing a great Saturday   Jerry from Ohio

And aren't they all getting just a bit old for that hand sign business.  I mean really!!  What level of intellect is that reflecting after doing the same thing a thousand times for the camera.  Maybe it was funny or something the first 500 times. . . . . ..[/quote]

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2006, 01:44:49 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
MsMarple,
I am leaving it entirely to your discretion as to what to include in the Murder and Crime Thread at this point.

Had we known Aruba was such an unlucky island, we could have added a section for fatal and near fatal accidents mishaps and unexplained deaths.
And maybe even one for "drownings" as even for an island, there seem to be too many of those.

To claim to be such a happy place, there seems to be too much just plain bad luck.  Remember the couple killed in the four-wheeler accident earlier this year, too?  Then the woman who fell Sunfreak posted about yesterday, Robert Benson and now these two drownings along with the two from last weekend.

One could seriously wander upon a body on a beach just at any time, not my idea of a Kodak moment!

Anna & All the Monkeys - Oh Noooo! Don't leave it up to me! For one thing, it's just like any other thread, and I say anything that seems "odd" ought to be there, and whatever monkey thinks it's odd ought to post it on M&C.

(I'm especially thinking of the Diario article about previously-ruled "suicides" on Aruba getting a second look - in Holland.)

And all those "jumpers."

Another thing, I might miss something. I can't say I manage to read every page of every thread.

I will say that I have tried to keep the focus on violent crime.

We should be looking into the numbers on drownings and suicides. I think some of the "natural causes" and "overdoses" might be suspicious, but I don't know how we can track that from here.

Maybe a "Cause of Death" thread?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2006, 02:24:43 PM »

* From those pics from Bahia Cafe it looks to me like the kids are getting away from the PIMP hand signal....

* It also looks to me that Freddy may be cleaning up his act...or at least for that night.

* There are a couple of pics of Jerry Strawberry holding a "business card"...I wonder what that's about..... Question
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2006, 02:44:27 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Running to the store real quick, brb

be careful, running can be dangerous

i suggest you take a car  Cool  Cool  Cool  Wink

Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2006, 02:45:08 PM »

www.REWARDFORMISSINGSHOES.COM Cool  Cool  Cool  Laughing  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2006, 02:47:56 PM »

I have a lot of respect for Klaasend because I have joined two clubs and its really hard to give everyone what they want in the club.. Some people want a social club others want to play serious tennis or biking.. If you become too restrictive then the club hurts and people lose interest.. I hate to see it become too restrictive because when you need the support of the people that you run off then you have none except a few..  I find a lot of the people on this forum very interesting and sometimes I like to read whats going on in their lives.. I don't think I have ever met anyone like Tylergal or Nonesuche so when I see post from them, I read them and enjoy them.. Anyway if we want a small dedicated group only working on the case, then it might disappear because most of the stuff we are chasing now has been chased before and without some kind of feed(news) coming in then it will become harder to maintain your drive to rethink old paths that lead in a circle.. So I hope we stay flexible and stop trying to be so restrictive..  When someone goes off subject and I have no interest, just logoff and come back a few hours later and the thread will of changed..  

I always come here in hope that I will read where someone has told the truth but its been 16 months and I think the longer it goes on the less chance for that to happen.. Kinda like getting used to or making yourself believe that what happen didn't happen.. Also people that were involved will move and it will be hard to find all the players, players_helpers in the long run..  Our biggest chance of finding out what happen is from these three kids but I don't see that happening.. They are mad and I almost think they like teasing Natalee's family with showing their contemp against them and most of us that support Natalee's family.. Well everyone have a good day..
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2006, 03:00:51 PM »

Do we know which of those two large buildings is the main house, and what is the other one?  A guest house maybe?

I'd like to know whether the computer and Val's room are in the same building, re: my theory that Joran was using the computer while he waited for Val to go to sleep, before sneaking back out to the beach.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2006, 03:12:11 PM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/10/7/
Another body, this one in MOKO I think.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2006, 03:17:32 PM »

Shizaru - this is my understanding of the layout.  The computer would be in (1) the main room, dining and family room.  I'm not so sure there wasn't more than one computer in that house though:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2006, 03:18:22 PM »

Yes Hotshot.  I think it was an 81yr old man.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2006, 03:35:32 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/10/7/
Another body, this one in MOKO I think.

What is this another suicide?

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2006, 03:52:14 PM »

Hi guys. Just passing time until Nonsey gets here.  What are you guys up to anyway?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2006, 03:54:31 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
* From those pics from Bahia Cafe it looks to me like the kids are getting away from the PIMP hand signal....

* It also looks to me that Freddy may be cleaning up his act...or at least for that night.

* There are a couple of pics of Jerry Strawberry holding a "business card"...I wonder what that's about..... Question

I don't know what the cards are but he is holding the camera at Carlos and Charlies.  A real regular.  And no one has noticed his strange resemblance to the attempted rapist at the beach?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2006, 03:56:35 PM »

OK, MsMarple,
I will add a few things to that thread but I am not sure what is murder and crime and what isn't in some instances.

Like the woman who fell twelve floors--what the heck is that?

Guess better to add suspicious deaths than not?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2006, 03:56:55 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Shizaru - this is my understanding of the layout.  The computer would be in (1) the main room, dining and family room.  I'm not so sure there wasn't more than one computer in that house though:

I have always wondered how long Joran had been living in his own apartment.  Anyone?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2006, 03:59:13 PM »

Probably since birth.  He was so ugly they couldn't stand having him in the same room  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.