April 20, 2024, 03:01:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 121560 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: October 11, 2006, 01:03:26 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Yes, Robots,
There is about an hour missing per Joran's lies to Greta.  They leave C&C around 1 am and he says he spends 30-40 minutes on the beach with Natalee.  Add another 30-40 circling and driving.  It is now only a bit past 2 am and yet Joran does not get home until 3:15?  

I have never understood that Automotive Enterprises part.  There must be a statement about this that is missing.  When and if we get that, maybe this will all make more sense to us.

Confused

i think Natalee was Dead around 1:40
 Evil or Very Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #801 on: October 11, 2006, 01:18:00 AM »

Anna, that wasn't a rant, it's the truth.  Everything you said should have been obvious to the ALE, but they purposefully hid the truth and did no investigation.  Someday, some how, their deeds will be punished.  God knows the truth and will give Natalee and her family justice, in His time.

In the mean time, I hope all involved in this travesty have nightmares every night of their life.  They sold their souls to the devil.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: October 11, 2006, 01:21:01 AM »

I tend to agree that she likely died rather quickly, either drug reaction or Joran action.  Or both.   Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: October 11, 2006, 01:22:06 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

now, lets review SATISH

he may be the MISSING LINK (  the weak one )

he can be cracked like an otter Cracks a clam  Cool

I agree, Robots, and the most telling thing is Satish asking Deepak how the girl is doing.  Something was wrong before Satish (or Deepak and Satish) went home.  I don't think Satish knew they had to disappear her. Whether or not Deepak did, I'm not sure.   Just like Joran initially saying Natalee fell and might have been doing drugs tells us there was some injury to her and they probably did drug her.  He was covering his trail at that point, not knowing if they'd find a body.  Enter Paulus who decides they have to make sure the body isn't found.  They've done this before but nothing bad happened?  Oh, something bad happened those other times, but the women were able to get up and go home afterwards.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: October 11, 2006, 01:32:50 AM »

This was the kicker for me.  Joran blames Deepak for bringing the Security Guards into the picture.  Joran says he regrets mixing up any innocent people into the mess.  How did Joran know the SG were innocent? Because Joran knows what happened to Natalee and it did not involve those SG.  Joran knows b/c HE IS the GUILTY ONE.  Plain & simple.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: October 11, 2006, 01:36:01 AM »

This just posted on the front page by 10061906:

I really do not care who agrees or disagrees with this post. This is my opinion and this is how I feel it went down. There is your main motive; revenge.
I will periodically post the same message until Aruba gives up its secrets!

“Joran, what are you doing here?” ”I didn’t think you would show up it’s so late.” ”I couldn’t let you go home without apologizing for what happened before.” ”I was such an asshole.” “So I couldn’t let you go home thinking how badly I treated you and for what happened on Aruba.” “After all it was your graduation, your celebration. You and your friends where only having fun.” “And my friends tried to interfere with your having fun..” “I don’t want you to have any bad memories from your vacation on Aruba.” ‘Say Joran, it’s really loud on this side, let’s go to the bar on the other side where it is not so noisey.”
“That’s better.” “So what are you going to do when you get home?”. “I start premed in the fall on a scholarship.” “And You?” “Well I have to pay for my school and I will start in August.” “Let me have your address and I will write to you in the States.” “ I wish you a lot of luck in school.” “Natalee, it’s almost closing time let me buy you a last drink.” “Thank you what is it?” “ It’s what I always drink ‘151’.” “it’s good but drink it slowly.” “Joran it’s almost closing time and I don’t feel so good, my legs feel like rubber.” “I’ll tell you what; I’m going back to our hotel; I’ll have my friends grab us a cab.” “ Boy the way they jumped for you, what are they your slaves?” Here we are get in and we will be back to the hotel in a few minutes.”
Well Joran is this the way it went down? Is that how you got Natalee into Deepak’s cab?
Deepak; did you stop to tell everyone you guys hit the jackpot?
Is drugging and kidnapping the 15 years you will serve if Natalee were allowed to live?
Was this your revenge for the three fights you got into with the MBHS students? Did any of them report you to the police?
Was this your revenge Geoffrey for your fight with the MBHS students over Natalee?
What was in it for you Michael and Andreas? Where you two along for the ride?
And to you Koen. Where your buddies going to make Natalee your first?
We didn’t forget our “GAY” buddy Guido. Where they going to try and make you straight?
And I almost forgot: Deepak and Satish. An unconscious, helpless and defenseless girl is the only way you two have been able to have sex.
Satish. Do you know what it means when you see the ghost of the person you helped kill?
It means it will not leave you alone until you too are a spirit.
Well Joran; I think we know what you did to Natalee and why. We believe we know who all was involved. We are pretty sure where it happened. Because of the players involved it is beyond a shadow of a doubt this has been a complete cover up on the highest levels. Our problem is we do not know what happened to Natalee after your father and his friends were finished with her.
Remember what I said before: “You have the mark of Cain on your forehead. Be careful where you go in life; someone will be waiting to take your life from you, just like you and your friends did to Natalee. Natalee never had a chance.

I liked the idea someone else had. Take a dollar bill a day. Write on it. “Boycott Aruba, Remember Natalee Holloway. If just fifty concerned US Citizens start this, one can imagine how many bills would be put into circulation within thirty days to Boycott Aruba.
I start tomorrow……………………………
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: October 11, 2006, 01:36:22 AM »

Early date with Mr Sandman tonight.  

See ya tomorrow.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: October 11, 2006, 01:41:01 AM »

Hey yall!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: October 11, 2006, 01:44:48 AM »

Quote from: klaasend
This just posted on the front page by 10061906:

I really do not care who agrees or disagrees with this post. This is my opinion and this is how I feel it went down. There is your main motive; revenge.
I will periodically post the same message until Aruba gives up its secrets!

-----------

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

WoW!  Just about says it all for me. . . . . If not this, something very close.  They told us we had to respect their system and their culture and we belived them and we did.

And look what they did as a result of our respect?  Same thing they did to Natalee's family, just screwed them over royally! Insted of patience and respect, we should have been screaming Are You People Crazy or What from day one.

Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: October 11, 2006, 01:46:55 AM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Hey yall!

ShellBell???  Is it really you?  How are you??  Very Happy Good to "see" you!  Long time since you posted.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: October 11, 2006, 01:47:27 AM »

I know many of you may not remember me but I was wanting for yall to keep me in your prayers.  My boyfriend of 6 years was killed in a car accident Sat morning.  I know this is not the place, but his pic and stuff is on my website.  www.myspace.com/michelesworld
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: October 11, 2006, 01:48:43 AM »

Hey yall!

Hey Shellbell - how are you?  Anything new in the Tara case?
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: October 11, 2006, 01:49:36 AM »

I know many of you may not remember me but I was wanting for yall to keep me in your prayers.  My boyfriend of 6 years was killed in a car accident Sat morning.  I know this is not the place, but his pic and stuff is on my website.  www.myspace.com/michelesworld

My condolences to you and yours Shell!  Wish there was more I could do...

God bless!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: October 11, 2006, 01:49:45 AM »

Oh, I am so sorry, Shellbell.  Yes, you will be in my prayers!   Sad   I know this must be totally devastating for you.  We monkeys do a lot of praying lately it seems.   Sad  Sad  Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: October 11, 2006, 01:51:24 AM »

Shellbell - I'm so very sorry for you.  {{{HUGS}}}  I will keep you in my prayers.  So very sad.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: October 11, 2006, 01:52:11 AM »

Thanks yall!!!
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #816 on: October 11, 2006, 01:55:12 AM »

Oh Shell, please accept my sincere condolences.  Hope you have many wonderful memories to sustain you.  God bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: October 11, 2006, 02:09:26 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: October 11, 2006, 06:22:01 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Shizaru"
A couple things I am looking for:

1) Where does Joran say he left Natalee looking up at the stars?

2) What was the exact date that Dave and TES ended the landfill search and left Aruba?  Was probably around August 10.

He really doesn't say where.  It's in the Current Affair interview - you can read it at Scrux:

Joran van der Sloot: I don’t really know what to say, she was very nice. She was kind, and I feel horrible, because she asked me to stay with her there and look at the stars, and I told her, I had to go to school, I had to go home, and I feel horrible about that.

didnt we determine a long time ago that it was overcast that night?  I might be wrong, my memory isnt the greatest.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: October 11, 2006, 06:35:30 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

Search for Natalee Holloway

Aired July 29, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

And tonight, an Aruban judge deals a death blow to the search for Natalee, throwing out DNA evidence on the three suspects. Tonight, in Aruba, Jossy Mansur. He is the managing director and editor of "Diario" newspaper. Natalee`s uncle, Paul Reynolds is with us. In Atlanta, T.J. Ward, private investigator on the case, hired by the family. In Salt Lake City, Captain Roger Winkler, Utah division commander of investigations unit there at the Salt Lake police department. In Denver, defense attorney Lisa Wayne. In New York, defense attorney Debra Opri. And with us in New York, psychoanalyst Bethany Marshall.

But first let`s go to Aruba and CNN correspondent Susan Candiotti. Susan, bring me up to date, friend.

SUSAN CANDIOTTI, CNN CORRESPONDENT: Well, Nancy, let`s see. Where do we begin? First of all, let`s talk a little bit about this important DNA ruling from the judge today, a judge throwing out DNA evidence that had been collected from two of the three named suspects in the case. In the case of, first of all, Satish Kalpoe, who has been released from jail, the judge ruled that there were not sufficient grounds to collect that DNA evidence in the first place, the saliva sample. Now, the judge said that if prosecutors come up with sufficient grounds, they are permitted to refile.

In the case of Joran Van Der Sloot, who remains in jail behind bars, the judge ruled that there are sufficient grounds to collect a DNA sample from him. However, there are some of what the judge described as missing documents, but not specifying what kind of documents, and that prosecutors need to get those documents into the file and then they can refile their motion. But in the meantime, Nancy, the current DNA samples that were collected must be destroyed.

GRACE: Now, that goes to Satish Kalpoe and Joran Van Der Sloot. It`s my understanding we likely would have gotten the same ruling with Deepak, the other Deepak -- Deepak Kalpoe, but his lawyer didn`t find the motion, right?

CANDIOTTI: Apparently not.

GRACE: Well, I`m stunned. I`m stunned that the judge has thrown out this DNA evidence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.