April 18, 2024, 05:47:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 121464 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: October 11, 2006, 06:49:13 AM »

Quote from: Anna
Quote from: "klaasend"
This just posted on the front page by 10061906:

I really do not care who agrees or disagrees with this post. This is my opinion and this is how I feel it went down. There is your main motive; revenge.
I will periodically post the same message until Aruba gives up its secrets!

-----------

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

WoW!  Just about says it all for me. . . . . If not this, something very close.  They told us we had to respect their system and their culture and we belived them and we did.

And look what they did as a result of our respect?  Same thing they did to Natalee's family, just screwed them over royally! Insted of patience and respect, we should have been screaming Are You People Crazy or What from day one.

Evil or Very Mad

What we have learned -
the people of Aruba - including their law enforcement and on up through the political/judicial ranks - are people who prey on trust.  NEVER trust and Aruban - NEVER!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: October 11, 2006, 07:17:42 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Anna"
Yes, Robots,
There is about an hour missing per Joran's lies to Greta.  They leave C&C around 1 am and he says he spends 30-40 minutes on the beach with Natalee.  Add another 30-40 circling and driving.  It is now only a bit past 2 am and yet Joran does not get home until 3:15?  

I have never understood that Automotive Enterprises part.  There must be a statement about this that is missing.  When and if we get that, maybe this will all make more sense to us.

Confused

i think Natalee was Dead around 1:40
 Evil or Very Mad

I will agree with this.  In one of the statements that Beth has Joran stated he brought Natalee to his home and it wasn't just to drive up and take a look that that dump he calls a home.  He took her there because something happened.
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: October 11, 2006, 07:24:40 AM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
I know many of you may not remember me but I was wanting for yall to keep me in your prayers.  My boyfriend of 6 years was killed in a car accident Sat morning.  I know this is not the place, but his pic and stuff is on my website.  www.myspace.com/michelesworld

Shellbell.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  God bless you and your boyfriend.  May he rest in peace.

Missin Nat

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: October 11, 2006, 08:41:08 AM »

I know many of you may not remember me but I was wanting for yall to keep me in your prayers.  My boyfriend of 6 years was killed in a car accident Sat morning.  I know this is not the place, but his pic and stuff is on my website.  www.myspace.com/michelesworld

Shellbell - I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.  You will be in my prayers as well as the families involved.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: October 11, 2006, 08:41:20 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Anna"
Yes, Robots,
There is about an hour missing per Joran's lies to Greta.  They leave C&C around 1 am and he says he spends 30-40 minutes on the beach with Natalee.  Add another 30-40 circling and driving.  It is now only a bit past 2 am and yet Joran does not get home until 3:15?  

I have never understood that Automotive Enterprises part.  There must be a statement about this that is missing.  When and if we get that, maybe this will all make more sense to us.

Confused

i think Natalee was Dead around 1:40
 Evil or Very Mad

I will agree with this.  In one of the statements that Beth has Joran stated he brought Natalee to his home and it wasn't just to drive up and take a look that that dump he calls a home.  He took her there because something happened.

I forgot to mentione the time he brought Natalee home was 1:40.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: October 11, 2006, 08:41:51 AM »

Dear Shell, I am so sorry.   This is so sad.  Losing a loved one is never easy, but when the person is so young, like your boyfriend and like Natalee, it is doubly hard to bear.  I'll pray for you to have strength to go on and live for him, too.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: October 11, 2006, 08:42:51 AM »

And, Shell, we have long memories.  Yes, of course, we remember you and your happy spirit.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: October 11, 2006, 08:46:59 AM »

OMG... Shellbell, I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. You will be in my prayers...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: October 11, 2006, 08:49:55 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
And, Shell, we have long memories.  Yes, of course, we remember you and your happy spirit.

AzLady is right, actually y'all would not believe all the stuff I remember...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #829 on: October 11, 2006, 09:03:35 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Dear Shell, I am so sorry.   This is so sad.  Losing a loved one is never easy, but when the person is so young, like your boyfriend and like Natalee, it is doubly hard to bear.  I'll pray for you to have strength to go on and live for him, too.

Good morning.  

Dear Shell, AZLady and I were seperated at birth so I feel the need to agree with her.  You are never far from my heart!  Granted, I haven't seen you here lately but it doesn't mean I don't miss you or think about you!  After all, we're nearly neighbors!  (Okay, it's a big state.. but when I see that pecan sign, I think of YOU!).  

I am so sorry for your loss.  Hold tight to everything good and wonderful in your memories and keep them in your heart forever.  Know also that you will live through this and you will learn lessons about life that you may not want to know.  But you will be okay.  And we will be here for you, sweetie.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: October 11, 2006, 09:09:07 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
AweMainta
http://www.awemainta.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: October 11, 2006, 09:18:25 AM »

shell
im so sorry

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: October 11, 2006, 09:21:55 AM »

Deepak: How does it feel Joran?
Joran: (with raised voice) You let my father be arrested, friend.
Deepak: (very calm) That's what I say. How does it feel?
Joran: You know no good that my father has nothing to do [with this}. I have read your statements, friend. You two are lying shit. (then very calmly) You know what happened with that girl. If you don't know it, then nothing happened. (then angrily) So, fxxx you. What do you say, that Freddy has to be arrested?
Deepak: That Freddy has to tell the truth.
Joran: You know very well that Freddy has told the truth.
Satish: You will see, you will see.
Deepak: You could have prevented it from the beginning, this, of your father. You know it. That he wasn't arrested.

the part that i put in BOLD says it all

Joran could have prevented his father from being arrested if he would have told the truth about what really happened

Hey Robots!
Thanks for posting this.
This makes me think dk had a "deal" that maybe sk will be protected thru their questioning. Since sk had enough against him to stay detained until July 4, dk gave up the info to get pvds "arrested". Hence, dk:"how does it feel" and dk: "You could have prevented it from the beginning...."
And the gardener's testimony that he could not id sk in the car by the pond.

morning Monkeys!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: October 11, 2006, 09:32:30 AM »

Thanks Leslie!

I'm not sure what they are trying to say here (even though it is in English) -- but it does not sound anything is going to change in Aruba  Twisted Evil  

The justice department on Aruba will be given a new name. I bet we could come up with a few contenders.

from Amigoe

Agreement between Holland
and the small islands near  

WILLEMSTAD/DEN HAAG – Expectations are that tomorrow, at the end of the mini-conference between the Netherlands and the small Antillean islands, signatures will be placed on the final declaration. Yesterday, at the beginning of the two day conference, a conceptual final declaration was discussed. The major points enjoy broad support, with only some ‘little words’ still causing issues.  

The concept-final declaration Mini-conference October 10 – 11 2006, by the Ministry of Internal Affairs (BZK) in line with earlier discussions, states that a budget and departmental analysis will be undertaken. The underlying point was made that after the needed political changes, the three small islands will handle as much as possible on a local level.  

The financial analysis and examination of the different branches will provide more insight into the financial means of the small islands. Quick scans will be taken of the departments of education, health, and social security. These were started at the request of the work group Directe/Nieuwe Banden. (Direct/New Ties.)  

In the new political structure Holland will provide oversight regarding the observance of the financial norms of the three small islands. Regarding currency choice more research is needed. It’s also being studied whether Holland’s tax service will take over the collection and control of the local taxes. If the concept declaration is signed in its current form, a new investigation will study the possibility of receiving a UPG-status.  

The Dutch-Antillean legislation will remain in force on the three islands. Gradually this legislation will be replaced by the Dutch legislation. Taking into account the make up of the population of the three islands, the large distance from Holland, and the insulated nature, certain changes will be made in the Dutch legislation. Further analysis will shed light on which particular points need to be adjusted in the legislation.  

In the concept it also says that citizens of the three islands who are Dutch from the moment that the islands receive a representative position within the Dutch state system, receive voting rights for the Second Chamber. There will also be a provision to allow for participation in the First Chamber.  

In the new political concept Holland is responsible for the legal issues on Bonaire, Saba, and St. Eustatius. The Public Justice Department of the Netherlands’ Antilles and Aruba will remain (under a new name) in control of jurisprudence.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: October 11, 2006, 09:32:52 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

now, lets review SATISH

he may be the MISSING LINK (  the weak one )

he can be cracked like an otter Cracks a clam  Cool

I agree, Robots, and the most telling thing is Satish asking Deepak how the girl is doing.  Something was wrong before Satish (or Deepak and Satish) went home.  I don't think Satish knew they had to disappear her. Whether or not Deepak did, I'm not sure.   Just like Joran initially saying Natalee fell and might have been doing drugs tells us there was some injury to her and they probably did drug her.  He was covering his trail at that point, not knowing if they'd find a body.  Enter Paulus who decides they have to make sure the body isn't found.  They've done this before but nothing bad happened?  Oh, something bad happened those other times, but the women were able to get up and go home afterwards.

Hi LilPuma,
or sk said that to the "interrogators" to make it sound like he didn't know what happened. Even if he wasn't w/ them, not saying he was at home, just somewhere else or in another car, or logged in as dk on laptop.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: October 11, 2006, 09:42:48 AM »

Quote from: Anna
Quote from: "klaasend"
This just posted on the front page by 10061906:

I really do not care who agrees or disagrees with this post. This is my opinion and this is how I feel it went down. There is your main motive; revenge.
I will periodically post the same message until Aruba gives up its secrets!

-----------

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

WoW!  Just about says it all for me. . . . . If not this, something very close.  They told us we had to respect their system and their culture and we belived them and we did.

And look what they did as a result of our respect?  Same thing they did to Natalee's family, just screwed them over royally! Insted of patience and respect, we should have been screaming Are You People Crazy or What from day one.

Evil or Very Mad

hi Anna,
I feel the same way! I wish we were as they whined and cried that we were and are as "world-dominating Americans". I wish we crushed that island like a nut, to the point that they begged the fbi to take over completely. If only someone like Joe Mamana could have been w/ the Twittys on May 30, 2005, and grabbed j2k w/out polis that night.

this is IMO, I know I might be more extreme than what Anna posted.

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: October 11, 2006, 09:55:58 AM »

Shellbell,
My deepest and heartfelt sympathy to you for your lose.  IMO this is the place.  There is a lot of Monkey love and strength here that can help you feel strong and loved.
He'll always be alive in you. Take him w/ you as you expirience the wonderful things in your life.   hugs, kisses and nanners. NM

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: October 11, 2006, 10:05:33 AM »

Shellbell:  It is so difficult to think of words to say, at a time like this.  You have to go on with your life and not be overwhelmed. Stay strong.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: October 11, 2006, 10:12:29 AM »

Quote from: "NM"
Deepak: How does it feel Joran?
Joran: (with raised voice) You let my father be arrested, friend.
Deepak: (very calm) That's what I say. How does it feel?
Joran: You know no good that my father has nothing to do [with this}. I have read your statements, friend. You two are lying shit. (then very calmly) You know what happened with that girl. If you don't know it, then nothing happened. (then angrily) So, fxxx you. What do you say, that Freddy has to be arrested?
Deepak: That Freddy has to tell the truth.
Joran: You know very well that Freddy has told the truth.
Satish: You will see, you will see.
Deepak: You could have prevented it from the beginning, this, of your father. You know it. That he wasn't arrested.

the part that i put in BOLD says it all

Joran could have prevented his father from being arrested if he would have told the truth about what really happened

Hey Robots!
Thanks for posting this.
This makes me think dk had a "deal" that maybe sk will be protected thru their questioning. Since sk had enough against him to stay detained until July 4, dk gave up the info to get pvds "arrested". Hence, dk:"how does it feel" and dk: "You could have prevented it from the beginning...."
And the gardener's testimony that he could not id sk in the car by the pond.

morning Monkeys!

yepper

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: October 11, 2006, 10:33:22 AM »

Everyone ready for this.  I found these early FP posts. I started w/ the link that Sharron posted yesterday. Thanks Sharron.

These posts are regarding the unfair, horrible and corrupt way the "leaders" and ale treated the family and this case. Posts June 11, 2005 2PM when MSM was broadcasting the confession, the ale denying confession and MSM reporting Nat dead and body found.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/11/natalee-holloway-information-ix/

#242 NativeLingo posts: last night police had decoys pulling the press in all directions....they will avoid a media orgy at all costs....ia
#283 Leila posts: Indeed multiple efforts at the same time, decoy....
#323 Friend of Mickey John posts: ..... BHT....The poor woman prob had to be press decoy....

Also, on this thread there was an obnoxous poster named former sheriff's deputy
#139 NativeLingo asks if poster deputy is JACOB

(was she referring to Dennis Jacobs??)

Then on the next FP
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/11/natalee-holloway-information-x/
#48  NativeLingo calls former sheriff's deputy OSAMA…how sick is that! you freak

(I could not find any earlier ref to osama then)

#56 former sheriff's deputy posts: I did not post under the osama name. I am a former sheriff's deputy. that is a fact. I predicted the outcome dys ago.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.