April 26, 2024, 10:35:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 121948 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: October 11, 2006, 04:16:35 PM »

Anna, Blah -

Re. Max Devries and his mother, Yvonne - I found the web site not long ago (Max's story is on the M&C thread). Have meant to try to research this a bit. The information below might be a place to start. Also the TV station in Anna's earlier post - WXYZ? Maybe they would do another story.

Here is the donation information. There IS a University of Michigan Mott Children's Hospital, with a Holden Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.

Please send tax deductible donations to:
Checks Made Out to: Uof M Mott Children's/Holden NNICU
Check Memo Line Include: Max to the Millions
Address: 301 East Liberty , Suite 300
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-2251
Attn: Tammi Carr, Development Officer

I wonder if this mom knows what all is being said about her on Aruba ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: October 11, 2006, 04:16:53 PM »

Hi everyone!

I have an idea if others would participate as well.

I am going to go to Home Depot and get a sheet of plywood, a 2x4, and paint. I am going to write "BOYCOTT ARUBA, JUSTICE FOR NATALEE" on it and post it up in the middle of my front yard.

Anyone else is welcome to join me and do so in their yard too. Any and everyone that passes and sees the post will be reminded of Natalee and the corrupt Aruba.

Maybe we can take pictures of our signs and post them if others put them up too.  Smile

God bless~

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: October 11, 2006, 04:25:32 PM »

A reporter from CBS news is saying so far reports are no major injuries inside that building.  They said if it is true it is a miracle.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: October 11, 2006, 04:30:02 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Thanks.  Are you sure it's 1.75 miles from the McDonalds to VDS home?  I've seen it stated by different sources that it is 2.1 miles from the Marriott to VDS home, and a CNN reporter walked the route in 38 minutes which would be 2 miles at average walking speed.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: October 11, 2006, 04:30:16 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Hi everyone!

I am going to go to Home Depot and get a sheet of plywood, a 2x4, and paint. I am going to write "BOYCOTT ARUBA, JUSTICE FOR NATALEE" on it and post it up in the middle of my front yard.

Anyone else is welcome to join me and do so in their yard too. Any and everyone that passes and sees the post will be reminded of Natalee and the corrupt Aruba.

Maybe we can take pictures of our signs and post them if others put them up too.  Smile

God bless~

Unfortunately many areas have rules against putting up signs in your yard.  I know where I live it's not allowed.  You can't even put a for sale sign on your vehicle if it's parked in front of your house.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: October 11, 2006, 04:31:49 PM »

Apparently the plane was registered to a pitcher on the New York Yankees by the name of Corey Lidle.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #926 on: October 11, 2006, 04:35:12 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

Thanks.  Are you sure it's 1.75 miles from the McDonalds to VDS home?  I've seen it stated by different sources that it is 2.1 miles from the Marriott to VDS home, and a CNN reporter walked the route in 38 minutes which would be 2 miles at average walking speed.

From FH to HI is 0.6 miles, from HI to McDonalds looks like at least another .4 miles.  So if Joran was telling the truth about being in the vicinity of the McDonalds when he called Deepak at 2:26, at average walking speed (3 mph) he would have left the beach at around 2:10.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: October 11, 2006, 04:41:39 PM »

Early FP post regarding decoys
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1114#comments

#70 M wood posts: read several sites today that the officials wanted to throw the media off course so they would not interfere with investigations, or to give the family time to identify the body, etc.  If this is the case, they have succeeded

#76 NativeLingo posts:Choppers spotted over lighthouse area..decoy probably

#80 Judge posts: Deepack is selling his computer  http://www.arubamatch.com/aruba/1_GB_PC3200_DDR_400_Corsair_Ram_Memory/cat/1005/sub_cat/

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: October 11, 2006, 04:47:56 PM »

NYPD is reporting the passport of Cory Lidle, pitcher for the New York Yankees was found on the ground below the crashed aircraft. Cory Lidle is reported to have purchased the Sirus 20 aircraft and ownership was pending final registration.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: October 11, 2006, 04:50:04 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Hi everyone!

God bless~

Dkpen-

Some people have suggested writing "boycott Aruba" on all your one dollar bills, with the thought that will carry far and wide the message to boycott?

I'm not allowed to have signs in my yard either with exception to residential for sale realty signs.

NM-
Great work you are doing. Is all of this going into a specific thread? I also wish we could benchmark some of this with viet vet ? He was on the island from the next day after Nat's family arrived and he did not leave for weeks, was my impression?

San-
I am so relieved you weren't in that area today, you might have fainted ! 9/11 was enough, no more close calls for our San !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: October 11, 2006, 04:51:19 PM »

I used the Google Earth measurements. Of course they are subject to human error b/c I have to plot the path with dots that automatically measures the distance.  I'll go measure the distance from vdS to Marriott.  Of course with the hotels being so large and various paths taken, measurements can vary in that respect too.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: October 11, 2006, 04:51:46 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
NYPD is reporting the passport of Cory Lidle, pitcher for the New York Yankees was found on the ground below the crashed aircraft. Cory Lidle is reported to have purchased the Sirus 20 aircraft and ownership was pending final registration.

SO sad to hear this, poor Jacq will be terribly upset too. I am not a big proponent of amateur self-pilots though, it's risky. What a tragedy!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: October 11, 2006, 04:56:57 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

SO sad to hear this, poor Jacq will be terribly upset too. I am not a big proponent of amateur self-pilots though, it's risky. What a tragedy!

Yes, and a tragedy whether it's Cory Lidle or someone we've never heard of.  A tragedy for the 2 others on the ground or building that died as well.

They are saying also that this particular plane was equiped with one of those parachutes that actually parachutes the plane itself to the ground, but of course it wasn't used.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: October 11, 2006, 05:01:02 PM »

I used the Google Earth measurements. Of course they are subject to human error b/c I have to plot the path with dots that automatically measures the distance.  I'll go measure the distance from vdS to Marriott.  Of course with the hotels being so large and various paths taken, measurements can vary in that respect too.

OK. Starting at the spot on the road North of the Marriott that is closest to the beach (the alleged drop off spot) and driving south , turning left by the McDonalds, right at Sta Anna's & on to the vdS - it is 2.77 miles.  Like I said, this is going strictly by the paths that cars travel. I'm sure if one is walking, one can cut through parking lots, avoid curves in the road, cut thru yards, etc for a shorter path.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: October 11, 2006, 05:08:15 PM »

Oops, I didn't think about the zones some may have on signs. But for those who can, if you would, please do.

Where I live we don't have that rule against signs. Wouldn't help those who put political signs in their yards or those who place religious scripture signs. Not to mention all those wacky "Lordy Lordy Look Whose 40" signs and such.

Thanks for the replies.

God bless~

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: October 11, 2006, 05:13:02 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Yes, and a tragedy whether it's Cory Lidle or someone we've never heard of.  A tragedy for the 2 others on the ground or building that died as well.

They are saying also that this particular plane was equiped with one of those parachutes that actually parachutes the plane itself to the ground, but of course it wasn't used.

I agree a tragedy for all, I'd only just come inside and didn't realize 2 more had died on the ground. I can't imagine the sense of terror the building residents and bystanders on the street must have felt too. God bless them all.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: October 11, 2006, 05:23:04 PM »

Sending heart felt sympathy and prayers for those involved in the tradgedy of those all involved in the plane accident in NYC.

Just from looking at the high rise pictures sends a chilling reminder to all those involved in 9-11. Scarey thought!

God bless~

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: October 11, 2006, 05:45:55 PM »

San --

ty for bringing that post to the forum for me. I appreciate it.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: October 11, 2006, 06:39:59 PM »

<< snip the pic >>

From FH to HI is 0.6 miles, from HI to McDonalds looks like at least another .4 miles.  So if Joran was telling the truth about being in the vicinity of the McDonalds when he called Deepak at 2:26, at average walking speed (3 mph) he would have left the beach at around 2:10.

Shizaru
I must have missed this statement.. On the night Natalee disappeared he was by MCDonalds when he called Deepak for a ride home Confused  Shocked

Just Wondering  Question

OH and Hi Monkeys  {hand in the air waving}

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: October 11, 2006, 06:42:01 PM »

Oldfart - Hi, where have you been?

I'm with you.  I thought Joran said he was standing behind one of the fisherman's huts when he called Deepak.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.