March 28, 2024, 11:19:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 119879 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: October 11, 2006, 09:22:00 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I've never doubted that Joran killed his dog and blamed it on someone else.

I've got this in my "very likely true" column. Surprised that the issue has yet to come up in any of the PVs, considering how gossipy the line of questioning is in some of them.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: October 11, 2006, 09:29:53 PM »

I would be more than a little concerned with any large boy that used his size or strength or weapons against any animal or person of unequal strenght/size/power.  It is a lesson taught and learned early.  If not, any "big" guy is risky to have around.  Controling anger needs to be taught by the parent when the child is still of the size to be physically restrained.

My son, who played football and lifted lots of weights, called me a murderer for a week straight because I trapped a shrew in the garage (with a glue trap).  He insisted I should have used a live trap and then released the varmit somewhere in the wild.....bet me....I told him, I knew a lot about the heart, and that animal would have had a heart attack and died a slow death with congestive heart failure....he didn't believe me.  I wouldn't change a hair on his kind head.  His early life had lots of reinforcement on respect (and the use of a punching bag if needed).

Joran's dog was not the first (I bet), nor the last mean/unkind/bullying behavior....and now he's too big to get control of....even is someone wanted to.  IMO
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: October 11, 2006, 09:36:35 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I would not have believed that story about the dog last year. but, Joran like to torment because I think he has a mean mean streak... like a just for the heck of it mean to the bone. Why ? the interview with i believe Current affair... where he says he will tell the story at some point, but right now, he is not ready to do that or some excrement like that.
OFart, you are right, he said he had to go the the side, I believe it was the south side of the huts as the wind was blowing.
I went thru the RWV first posts. A Glenda was there, she was non commital, the only thing that I remember is someone said Amy Bradley
went missing in Aruba and " Glenda " corrected them.
There were several ppl from Aruba ( or they said they were from Aruba )
and the trashing of Natalee and the lies did start early on. One of Joran's eight other classmates from the senior class went yadda yadda about how nice Joran was , etc. But many posters had it figured out... who did it and who was pulling the strings ( Paulus ).
It wasn't a worthwhile use of my time. Nothing to be mined over there.

KatGram,
First Dan sanitized his archives then he gave them to the Dark Side to store and they further sanitized them.  Did you look in Dan's archives or the RU ones?  

And you are welcome once again for the article in which Dompig suggests this could all be an insurance scam by Beth I posted last night.  Just remember Getagrip and October and you can always find it.  He said this in several interviews and actually seemed to think that ALE should share in the donations, etc. and that no one should have comped anything because of the "millions" Beth collected.  I wonder just how much he thinks a cookout can raise in this country.

I for one do not think the Trust Fund is any of ALE or any Aruban Official's business for I did not donate for their benefit at all but to counter their lack of effort.  They are the last ones I want any where near any donations or trust funds.  The funds are to be used in my opinion to fight ALE and their efforts to sweep this under the carpet just as they did the disappearance of Max DeVries, last seen not with any stepfather or friend of this mother but some leech and lurker who started stalking them in Aruba.

And lastly, rest assured I never start stating something as fact because I read it on any forum.  Must admit I was a bit surprised to read you think I do that.  I don't , never have and never will.  I am more likely not to believe than believe.  Takes hearing it from more than one or repeating by a single source.  And then depends on the source as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: October 11, 2006, 09:43:26 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
I've never doubted that Joran killed his dog and blamed it on someone else.

I've got this in my "very likely true" column. Surprised that the issue has yet to come up in any of the PVs, considering how gossipy the line of questioning is in some of them.

I think it likely that Joran did in fact kill his own dog as too many have mentioned this.  It could just be a rumor but it is very odd for people to say such a thing just out of the blue.

My memory from early on was he killed it using a knife, however, and this paintball gun theory is new to me but I will admit I sort of tried to avoid reading about it as I found it too unpleasant to even think about.  Every time I see a photo of the Sloot dogs especially with Joran, I feel ill.  And think we heard this around the time of that donkey in the dumpster to add to the feelings of nausea, etc.

NL seems to be backtracking of this that she once claimed to know as a fact.  Seems to be back pedaling on another dark forum.   Confused   But for both her and Arubagirl to have heard this, seems the odds are in favor of there being some element of truth in it and it does go along with Joran's cruel, smirking persona.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: October 11, 2006, 09:43:28 PM »

Aruba sux.

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #965 on: October 11, 2006, 09:44:53 PM »

Oldfart - Hi, where have you been?

I'm with you.  I thought Joran said he was standing behind one of the fisherman's huts when he called Deepak.

It is from Deepak's 6/16 statement:

You are telling me that in the night of May 30th 2005 I received a telephone call from Joran, that we had a conversation of approximately i minutes and whether I can state what the content of that conversation was. I cannot exactly remember the content of the conversation. I do remember that Joran said to me that he was on his way home by foot. That he was in the vicinity of the Mc. Donalds at Palm Beach.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: October 11, 2006, 09:45:55 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Aruba sux.

I believe I heard that from Robots, too, Justin'smama!   Very Happy  Cool  Very Happy

Now there's a FACT!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: October 11, 2006, 09:49:03 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

I'm with you.  I thought Joran said he was standing behind one of the fisherman's huts when he called Deepak.

You are telling me that in the night of May 30th 2005 I received a telephone call from Joran, that we had a conversation of approximately i minutes and whether I can state what the content of that conversation was. I cannot exactly remember the content of the conversation. I do remember that Joran said to me that he was on his way home by foot. That he was in the vicinity of the Mc. Donalds at Palm Beach.

Can't help it, Shiz, Joran said he had to step behind or beside the FH because he couldn't hear in the wind on the cell phone.

Course that's what he later  which may vary tremendously with what he said then if you follow. . . .

That's why its just about impossible to make any timeline or statement of just the known facts, they keep changing with every statement or POV>

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: October 11, 2006, 09:50:28 PM »

Trying to get Klaas to Page 50. . . .where is San???  Guess she is still shaken by the terrible collision today.

/

PERSONA NON GRATA

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #969 on: October 11, 2006, 09:52:35 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
This just posted by Waterboy on the front page of SM.  Warning this post gets pretty graphic:

So, Joran killed his dog with a paint ball gun!

Is there any basis of truth in this claim?

This is what I have heard from people in Aruba....
Joran killed his own dog
Blamed it on a neighbor's young son
Finally, Joran fessed up to it
(Was the dog buried at "Moko" dump site?)

Joran was put in therapy for "Anger Mgmt."
As per Anita, he was lso taking meditation classes

FWIW The "nut" that met Dave at the VIP Club/Lion's Den
teaches meditation classes........................

This "nut's" nephew is a friend of Joran & the Kalpoes
The nut & his family own the VIP Club, & numerous car rental agencies
They are from Suriname & Curacao

Remember the "Buddhist Psychic" from Curacao?

6 months ago, the VIP Club went up for sale

KIDS LIVE WHAT THEY LEARN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: October 11, 2006, 10:00:56 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Trying to get Klaas to Page 50. . . .where is San???  Guess she is still shaken by the terrible collision today.

/

I'd like to get to page 50 myself, lol.  Need to reboot my PC but waiting for the thread change.  Wink
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: October 11, 2006, 10:01:39 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

Can't help it, Shiz, Joran said he had to step behind or beside the FH because he couldn't hear in the wind on the cell phone.

Course that's what he later  which may vary tremendously with what he said then if you follow. . . .

That's why its just about impossible to make any timeline or statement of just the known facts, they keep changing with every statement or POV>

Not impossible, but very hard.  What I do is write up each statement as if it is  true even when they conflict with each other.  This is how I wrote up the discrepancy about where Joran called from:

Joran walks to the Fisherman's Huts to call Deepak, because the beach is windy (OTR 3/1/06)

2:26 or 2:40 am: Joran calls Deepak from his cell phone.  The time of this call is stated as 2:26 am by Tacopina and Glenda, 2:40 am by Deepak's lawyer David Kock (CTV 5/10/06, OTR 8/24/05)

Joran tells Deepak he is walking home and is in the vicinity of the McDonalds on Palm Beach.  Joran is breathing heavily during the call.  He says he is walking home barefoot because he took his shoes off to go in the water with Natalee and could not find them again.  He also says he left Natalee "passed out" on the beach.  Deepak curses at him and says he is sick for doing that to the girl.  There is a lot of disturbance during the call and at times Deepak cannot hear Joran.  At one point it is so bad that Joran says he will talk to Deepak online when he gets home. The call lasts about 5 minutes (D 6/11, 6/16)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: October 11, 2006, 10:04:28 PM »

Trying to get Klaas to Page 50

50 Arrow

Any more PVs coming in the near future? If ya know?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: October 11, 2006, 10:05:17 PM »

50 Arrow

Not sure, I've asked Red to find out.   Wink
Mrsn2itiv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: October 11, 2006, 10:06:17 PM »

I know a secret Laughing

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.  RWE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: October 11, 2006, 10:07:42 PM »

Quote from: "Mrsn2itiv"
I know a secret Laughing

What??  Spit it out!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: October 11, 2006, 10:08:46 PM »

50 Arrow

Not sure, I've asked Red to find out.   Wink

Thanks. That Red and his vault, i tell ya. Nothing gets out Exclamation
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: October 11, 2006, 10:08:54 PM »

Bump...

come on   50   we want a new cage....

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: October 11, 2006, 10:10:17 PM »

I know a secret Laughing

What??  Spit it out!

Yep, spit it out in the new thread  Wink
Mrsn2itiv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: October 11, 2006, 10:10:30 PM »

I know a secret Laughing

What??  Spit it out!
 Razz

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.  RWE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.