September 20, 2024, 08:59:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 127334 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: October 09, 2006, 12:03:25 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Here's another snippet:

NativeLingo wrote:

When I asked the "source" if she was talking about the dog thing, or bullying friends, she told me those were the least of his problems....

hi Yappers! I remember the conversation.....which just goes to prove what I am saying...people KNOW.....but are they all so fearful of the SLOOTS and those that protect them, that they will now speak OUT!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: October 09, 2006, 12:05:05 PM »

Hello everyone!!  Just wanted to check in...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: October 09, 2006, 12:05:59 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Did anyone else watch Law and Order SVU last nite?  The story line involved a pretty blonde girl who was gang raped and then killed.  Three boys involved.  Eventually, two of the boys killed the third who was planning to rat them out.  All of course were trying to keep their stories straight and cover each other's butts.  I guess that wasn't working too well.

I didn't...I started to... I keep thinking eventually k2 will turn on jvds...

I hope you are right..but I think they would have to be off the island and their family off the island where the SLOOTS etal can't touch them, and they would have to receive immunity from prosecution for them to ever speak the truth!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: October 09, 2006, 12:06:47 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Third... how are ya??  If you see Katz, tell her I miss her!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: October 09, 2006, 12:08:00 PM »

Sun and San...

it's why I don't understand how exactly that no one comes forward.... aren't they afraid of what the "delicous psycho" will one day do to their daughters, or don't they care?

JMO...

I think it might be both or either....wasn't there a young girl raped and then her parents decided NOT to file charges??  How can a parent NOT file charges against their daughter's rapist!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: October 09, 2006, 12:08:51 PM »

Did anyone else watch Law and Order SVU last nite?  The story line involved a pretty blonde girl who was gang raped and then killed.  Three boys involved.  Eventually, two of the boys killed the third who was planning to rat them out.  All of course were trying to keep their stories straight and cover each other's butts.  I guess that wasn't working too well.

I did Peaches and of course thought of Natalee and her rapists/murderers

Rest in Peace Caylee

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: October 09, 2006, 12:09:17 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

I didn't...I started to... I keep thinking eventually k2 will turn on jvds...

I hope you are right..but I think they would have to be off the island and their family off the island where the SLOOTS etal can't touch them, and they would have to receive immunity from prosecution for them to ever speak the truth!

Also, the only real problem I see with this happening is the fact that currently, the K2's have no pressure to do so (turn on Joran, that is).  Until they have a reason to spill their guts (their freedom's in jeapordy, perhaps), I think they will remain mum...not because of any loyaties they may have to the VDS family, but because there's no consequences if they don't...ya know?

Bottom line is...I think they would offer up info if they were pressured to do so...
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: October 09, 2006, 12:10:40 PM »

I'm good Scarlett!!  Thanks for asking!  I've missed you as well!!  Wait...you said you missed Katz...my bad!!   Embarassed  Wink

If I see her, I'll be sure to tell her...cool??
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: October 09, 2006, 12:10:41 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "San"
Imagine the disgust they feel looking at him roam their island.  They know what he did.

Joran knows he is free to come and go as he pleases.  He also knows when he decides to commit his acts of violence again he will be protected.  The people in power will never admit he committed these crimes and will always cover for him.  The only way to stop him would be for someone to take his life.  JMO.

I've thought, from time to time, that if he came to the US (school, work)and did something, the Aruban Slooties wouldn't be able to protect him and whoever "controls" him and the Kalpoes wouldn't want to.  The obvious problem is that I don't want an American woman, man or dog hurt by this mentally dysfunctional freak, but then I don't want it to happen to a woman, man or dog in the Netherlands either - in the US, he's more likely to be put away.  In a US jail, he wouldn't get special treatment, he wouldn't get away with refusing to do what the guards tell him, and he'd meet lots of other people with interests similar to his.  Seems like a good place for him.

Hi Lil....I'd love to see his worthless ass in a US jail .....rapists don't do well in our jail/prison system... Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: October 09, 2006, 12:10:55 PM »

Sunny,
you may be right about that... but they will never be allowed off the island...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: October 09, 2006, 12:11:57 PM »

I'm good Scarlett!!  Thanks for asking!  I've missed you as well!!  Wait...you said you missed Katz...my bad!!   Embarassed  Wink

No, my bad.. i was talking to you too!!  Honey hush!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: October 09, 2006, 12:12:11 PM »

hi TS...hope all is well with you

Rest in Peace Caylee

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: October 09, 2006, 12:13:22 PM »

No, my bad.. i was talking to you too!!  Honey hush!

Yeah, I know.  Just givin' you "stuff" is all...Wink

I've been kind of out of the "know" regarding this case of late.  Anything been happening on that island that is of note?  Is the investigation still ongoing or what?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: October 09, 2006, 12:13:34 PM »

Well... once aruba finds out that tourism isn't going to spring back... maybe just maybe they will do something...

or I wish the dutch would...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: October 09, 2006, 12:14:09 PM »

Imagine the disgust they feel looking at him roam their island.  They know what he did.

Joran knows he is free to come and go as he pleases.  He also knows when he decides to commit his acts of violence again he will be protected.  The people in power will never admit he committed these crimes and will always cover for him.  The only way to stop him would be for someone to take his life.  JMO.

hi San.....do you really think they look at him with disgust?  I don't, at least not the majority of them.....I think if they did they would make some noise and insist their police DO SOMETHING to get his raping/murdering ass off the streets.....hells bells they can protest over beth calling criminals ...criminals..

The victims on Aruba look at him in disgust because of what he did to them and that he is still roaming around free.  There are some on that island who will look at him like a hero.  We don't have to look far to know who they are because they helped cover for him and intimidate any witness who came forward.  Why the hell would you want to help this psycho unless you are just like him and approve of what he did?  Look at the photo of Sander Gottenbos holding a sign for Joran as he got out of prison.  Sander the one whose phone was conveniently stolen the night of May 30th.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: October 09, 2006, 12:15:00 PM »

hi TS...hope all is well with you

Hey Sunny!!  It's damn good to see you too!  I've been REAL busy, and haven't had time to post.  Because of this, I've seemed to lost touch with everyone...

How have you been?  I hope all is well with you and yours as well!!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: October 09, 2006, 12:15:35 PM »

Strike, I don't know of any real new news... just that I keep hoping, praying and keeping the faith!!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: October 09, 2006, 12:16:34 PM »

hi San.....do you really think they look at him with disgust?  I don't, at least not the majority of them.....I think if they did they would make some noise and insist their police DO SOMETHING to get his raping/murdering ass off the streets.....hells bells they can protest over beth calling criminals ...criminals..

The victims on Aruba look at him in disgust because of what he did to them and that he is still roaming around free.  There are some on that island who will look at him like a hero.  We don't have to look far to know who they are because they helped cover for him and intimidate any witness who came forward.  Why the hell would you want to help this psycho unless you are just like him and approve of what he did?  Look at the photo of Sander Gottenbos holding a sign for Joran as he got out of prison.  Sander the one whose phone was conveniently stolen the night of May 30th.

San,
I missed this picture... what did the sign say?

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: October 09, 2006, 12:20:34 PM »

Well... once aruba finds out that tourism isn't going to spring back... maybe just maybe they will do something...

or I wish the dutch would...

I don't know Scarlett...I'm starting to see the hopes of the "tourist effect" become something "half empty" rather then "half full"...ya know? Sure, it'll sting for a while to come.  But, you have to remember...unfortunately (at times), American's in general tend to have a shorter memory then needed to effect change to a system as corrupt as the one in Aruba.  Not saying everyone (because those of you in here who've remained resolute should be commended).  But, for some reason, I've become a slight bit disenchanted with the lack of movement in that investigation...thus less optimistic then I've been in the past for a positive resolution in this case. Hopefully, I'm very wrong about that...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: October 09, 2006, 12:21:05 PM »

San I agree about the victims..... Crying or Very sad  they have to not only live with what has been done to them...but what continues to be done to them over and over and over.....and no justice.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.