March 28, 2024, 04:31:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 119864 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: October 11, 2006, 06:58:26 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Oldfart - Hi, where have you been?

I'm with you.  I thought Joran said he was standing behind one of the fisherman's huts when he called Deepak.

Klaasend
Just kinda lurking ... waiting for something new to come forward..
This time of year I get the  Blahhhss (not our Blah Wink ) and fighting a sinus infection   Sad
Seems like he said he moved to the side of a hut becuase it was windy & hard to hear???

I'm still wondering who and why the Dutch taking over the invsetigation was ever made..

I see back a week or so a pic of the ruller (from on class was found)
shaped like  /_\ and hurt like hell because it always hit pointed side down  like   \/

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: October 11, 2006, 06:59:07 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Oops, I didn't think about the zones some may have on signs. But for those who can, if you would, please do.

Where I live we don't have that rule against signs. Wouldn't help those who put political signs in their yards or those who place religious scripture signs. Not to mention all those wacky "Lordy Lordy Look Whose 40" signs and such.

Thanks for the replies.

God bless~

dkpen,
The blob beside the pushpin is my house. I'd be glad to put up a sign, but not sure the possums are literate enough to read it.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: October 11, 2006, 07:05:00 PM »

Quote from: BTgirl
Quote from: "dkpen"
Oops, I didn't think about the zones some may have on signs. But for those who can, if you would, please do.

Where I live we don't have that rule against signs. Wouldn't help those who put political signs in their yards or those who place religious scripture signs. Not to mention all those wacky "Lordy Lordy Look Whose 40" signs and such.

Thanks for the replies.

God bless~

dkpen,
The blob beside the pushpin is my house. I'd be glad to put up a sign, but not sure the possums are literate enough to read it.  Laughing

<<snip the pic>>

Hey BT

The racoon's and squirrels might be able to though  Laughing  Laughing

Looks like you have a looooooong lane to your house?
And lots of leaves to take care of.. Laughing  Laughing

Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: October 11, 2006, 07:07:06 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

I'm with you.  I thought Joran said he was standing behind one of the fisherman's huts when he called Deepak.

Klaasend
This time of year I get the  Blahhhss (not our Blah Wink ) and fighting a sinus infection   Sad
Seems like he said he moved to the side of a hut becuase it was windy & hard to hear???

I'm still wondering who and why the Dutch taking over the invsetigation was ever made..

shaped like  /_\ and hurt like hell because it always hit pointed side down  like   \/

Oldfart - I don't know if it's true, but someone posted in the Diario forum that the Dutch team has already been in Aruba for 3 weeks.  Also, Dave mentioned on the Dana Pretzer show that we probably wouldn't know when the Dutch would be there or what they had found until after they were done.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: October 11, 2006, 07:08:27 PM »

BT....that is hysterical..... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: October 11, 2006, 07:11:43 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Klaasend

Oldfart - I don't know if it's true, but someone posted in the Diario forum that the Dutch team has already been in Aruba for 3 weeks.  Also, Dave mentioned on the Dana Pretzer show that we probably wouldn't know when the Dutch would be there or what they had found until after they were done.

I agree we WILL NOT HEAR CHIT from the Dutch (Less than our FBI) but I would have thought someone would have reported that they had boots on the ground.   That way all the Ducks could double check to make sure they were in a perfect row Rolling Eyes

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: October 11, 2006, 07:14:47 PM »

Need to go Gang...  Keep the faith!       Justice for Natalee !!!

SYB

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: October 11, 2006, 07:27:46 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Windsor"
DECOYS -- can you say Julia Renfro hunting Jug down while shopping and then piling herself into their van to say that Natalee's body had been found and run off to the courthouse?

Windsor,
But did someone tell her to do that and if so who?  Or did she just do it on her own to insinuate herself into a high profile situation?  What did she think would happen when there was no body at the court house?  Did she even know it was a lie?  I think she knew but who and what and why?

Just a little Aruban joke maybe?  See how fast Jug can move??

Evil or Very Mad What exactly were they doing with all this decoy business?  Were they volunteers, paid by the government to obfuscate?   What were they up to exactly and why?

Anna,
Sounds to me like a well oiled, used before machine.

Windsor,
That senario w/ jr-witch-n-stuff just went through my mind about 10mins ago in the shower!

pages behind.
Evening Monkeys.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: October 11, 2006, 07:45:19 PM »

Quote from: "San"
San - did you hear that a helicopter just crashed into a highrise on 72nd street??

Yes klaas I just heard a friend called me.  They said it was a helicopter.  It was a 50 story building on 72nd Stree and York Ave.  It housed some patients from New York Presbyterian Hospital.

Wow! still catching up.
I stayed here or near here w/ family before and during a family member's surgury at NY Presb. last Jan.

San, I'm glad you were not there.

NJMom, hope all is well w/ your family there.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: October 11, 2006, 07:51:54 PM »

This just posted by Waterboy on the front page of SM.  Warning this post gets pretty graphic:

So, Joran killed his dog with a paint ball gun! Is this violence in the extreme or what?
Monkeys, give me some feed back on this. Warning, this is violent, and descriptive. If you have a weak stomach, I would not read any further.

My wife had a friend who’s 8 or 9 year old boy choked the family cat to death. The mother of the boy said she was going to take the boy to see a child psychologist, and my wife ask me if I felt like this was warranted. At first I just laughed and said,”he did what?” “No”, I told her, “it is nothing to worry about”, and then—–I started thinking about the act. This kid has so much anger that he can take a full grown cat (with claws) grab it by the throat and choke it to death. My mind could not imagine a kid with that kind of anger. Imagine holding on to the rotating blade of a table saw until the blade stops, and it would be about the same. I told my wife, “I’ve thought it over, and that kid needs help. In fact, tell your friend to lock her bedroom door at night until she can get him help”.

Now, lets go to shooting a dog with a paint ball gun and killing it. Does this take an act of violence? I’ve played paint ball, and I’ve been shot at 25 yards by an amazon of a lady with a full auto paint gun. I had on no protective gear, other than blue jeans, T-shirt and a face mask. She was coming at me like a big Mack truck, I took one look at her, and I was headed in the opposite direction at a speed that would make a quarter horse look slow. She opened up on me with 4 full auto burst, and I don’t know how many times I was hit. I’ll put it this way. I couldn’t find any flesh on my back side that was not hit. Man o man o man did that hurt! But–it didn’t kill me.

Now, lets think Joran and the dog thing over. Did he just walk up to a sleeping dog and pop it once with a paint ball gun and it was dead? I’ll bet you 95% chance Joran couldn’t and didn’t do it that way.

My take? Joran was studying for Pervert 101 (how to drug and rape young sweet girls), and the dog starts barking. “Shut up, he yells” The dog keeps barking. “Shut your f—— mouth.” Dog keeps barking. “Where’s my paint ball gun?” Joran walks out into the back yard, and at about 25 feet, shoots the dog in the butt. The dog at this point starts to yelp bloody murder. “Shut up”, and he shoots it again.” The dog is going crazy. Joran shoots it again. The dog is running, Joran shoots it again, and again, and again, and again, and again. You get the picture?

Joran has shot the dog so many times, that he has blinded it. It falls to the ground, and he shoots, and he shoots, and he shoots, and he shoots. The dog is one big bloody bruised mess. He then takes his size 14 double Es, and crushes it’s head and neck. Now, is this an act of violence or does violence actually own him at this point?

Are you getting the picture? Does this kid have kindness in him? Is he a good kid like his mother says?
I’ll put it this way, if I were in the same dorm with this kid, I’d lock my door. I’d dead bolt it. I’d put a chair in front of the door. I’d install an alarm system. Better yet, I’d move out!or—hire Bo Dietl as my body-guard.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: October 11, 2006, 07:59:53 PM »

This just posted by Waterboy on the front page of SM.  Warning this post gets pretty graphic:

So, Joran killed his dog with a paint ball gun!

Is there any basis of truth in this claim?
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: October 11, 2006, 08:01:32 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Some people have suggested writing "boycott Aruba" on all your one dollar bills, with the thought that will carry far and wide the message to boycott?

I'm not allowed to have signs in my yard either with exception to residential for sale realty signs.

NM-
Great work you are doing. Is all of this going into a specific thread? I also wish we could benchmark some of this with viet vet ? He was on the island from the next day after Nat's family arrived and he did not leave for weeks, was my impression?

San-
I am so relieved you weren't in that area today, you might have fainted ! 9/11 was enough, no more close calls for our San !!

Hi None!  I will do this.

All Monkeys Here is the link to Early Front Page Posts
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=58218#58218
Feel free to add to this. Thanks!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: October 11, 2006, 08:02:23 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I remember hearing something about it about how the dog was killed way back last June or July 2005.  I do remember something about a paint ball gun, but I do not know if it's true.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: October 11, 2006, 08:07:47 PM »

I'm sorry I see no difference in taking a human life or the life of a pet.
I value a pet's life equal to a human child.

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: October 11, 2006, 08:09:38 PM »

Klaas, thanks for the news on Denise. Prays to her and her family. That is tragic and sad.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: October 11, 2006, 08:12:51 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I remember hearing something about it about how the dog was killed way back last June or July 2005.  I do remember something about a paint ball gun, but I do not know if it's true.

Ughhh.  He is one sick young man.  I cannot imagine the horror that dog felt when his owner betrayed him like that.  It makes me cry.  And then to brutalize a beautiful young woman like Natalee - I want to ......    Evil or Very Mad     Well let's just say, I can't say what I would do to him, b/c it is not befitting a lady to do things like that.  But whoever said I was a lady 100% of the time?   Wink   Joran, your days in HELL are coming.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: October 11, 2006, 08:36:59 PM »

I would not have believed that story about the dog last year. but, Joran like to torment becasue I think he has a mean mean streak... like a just for the heck of it mean to the bone. Why ? the interview with i believe Current affair... where he says he will tell the story at some point, but right now, he is not ready to do that or some excrement like that.
OFart, you are right, he said he had to go the the side, I believe it was the south side of the huts as the wind was blowing.
I went thru the RWV first posts. A Glenda was there, she was non commital, the only thing that I remember is someone said Amy Bradley
went missing in Aruba and " Glenda " corrected them.
There were several ppl from Aruba ( or they said they were from Aruba )
and the trashing of Natalee and the lies did start early on. One of Joran's eight other classmates from the senior class went yadda yadda about how nice Joran was , etc. But many posters had it figured out... who did it and who was pulling the strings ( Paulus ).
It wasn't a worthwhile use of my time. Nothng to be mined over there.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: October 11, 2006, 08:43:39 PM »

I've never doubted that Joran killed his dog and blamed it on someone else.  Arubagirl posted this about it:

Quote from Arubagirl:
He has a son, named Herbert (Herbie) Merryweather. Herbert is married and has a son, but I don't know his name. The mother of this son came to talk to my mom day before yesterday and it turns out that her son is a classmate of Joran's.

So, got it, grandson Merryweather is Joran's classmate. Turns out that that grandson and mom had a major clash with Joran some time before, because Joran accused grandson of killing Joran's dog and throwing it in Moko Dam (place where TX ES also searched), however, the mother threatened to go the cops to make a complaint against Joran, and the Joran confessed to killing his own dog.

I'm not kidding. Not even a little bit.

I have no reason to doubt Arubagirl or her mother.  Also, Nativelingo had also heard the same "rumor" about the dog.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: October 11, 2006, 08:45:46 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Klaas, thanks for the news on Michelle. Prayers to her and her family. That is tragic and sad.

edited nm

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: October 11, 2006, 08:47:25 PM »

Klaas, thanks for the news on Michelle. Prayers to her and her family. That is tragic and sad.

edited nm

FYI - I haven't seen it verified yet, only that one post from someone claiming to go to the same University.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.