April 19, 2024, 10:13:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389279 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1000 on: November 12, 2008, 12:09:10 PM »

KLAAS
this is meliss(mod at murts) can you please pm or email me. I have an important question!! 

OK, just got back from a walk..will do
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1001 on: November 12, 2008, 12:09:19 PM »

Kidfinders do searches? Well, are they searching for Caylee? 

From web page:

This Service Is Available Now...

Web Page Coming Soon

Please Call For Information 1-877-One-Lost

If This Is An EMERGENCY Call 561-644-9085  24/7

Kid Finders Network has added a new service to our organization, Search & Rescue.   Even though this is a new service for our organization we have skilled, certified personnel  that have the qualifications to master a professional and thorough search.  We not only have qualified professionals available, we have the important equipment needed to make each search a sucessful one. Equipment resources we have available are boats/airboats equipped with side scan sonar, ATV's-from 4 wheelers to 4 wheel side by side and large off road swamp type vehicles.  For more information about this service please contact us at 1-877-One-Lost.

I remember you, Caylee.
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1002 on: November 12, 2008, 12:10:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17963877/detail.html

Cindy Anthony: 'Naysayers Won't Get Me Down'
Caylee's Grandparents Stay Hopeful Amid Conflict Between Bounty Hunter, Search Leader

POSTED: 11:17 am EST November 12, 2008
UPDATED: 11:48 am EST November 12, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and the head of the search team for missing toddler Caylee Anthony, Tim Miller, have been at odds.

In the middle of it all, two grandparents continue holding out hope that their granddaughter will be returned home safely.

Since their daughter, Casey Anthony, was arrested and charged with killing Caylee, George and Cindy Anthony have been quiet.

With the protesters that could often be seen in front of the Anthony home gone and searches turning up nothing, Cindy Anthony is still hopeful.

"No one loves that child more than me, my husband, my son and my daughter and we are the only ones who have a right to hold a memorial service for her and if we ever have a need to do that, we will do that and that will be own choosing. I have a right to believe what I believe and I don't think any parent or grandparent, if someone is telling them over here their child is alive and over here that their child is dead, that they wouldn't gravitate this way," Cindy Anthony said regarding a memorial service held by Texas EquuSearch for Caylee.

"I'm prepared for what I have to be prepared for. I'm not going to let naysayers get me down. I didn't let the protesters get me down and that's not going to get this girl down," she said about the possibility of Caylee’s death.

When asked to speak about her daughter, Cindy Anthony did not want to talk about her. Instead, she said she stays focused on any tips that come into her Web site.

Casey Anthony goes on trial on Jan. 5.
GAG!  Since when have they been quiet?!?  They certainly weren't quiet at Blanchard Park and Cindy was on GMA a couple of days ago...PUH-LEASE!!!   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1003 on: November 12, 2008, 12:10:18 PM »

Caylee's Grandparents Stay Hopeful Amid Conflict Between Bounty Hunter, Search Leader

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and the head of the search team for missing toddler Caylee Anthony, Tim Miller, have been at odds.

In the middle of it all, two grandparents continue holding out hope that their granddaughter will be returned home safely.

Since their daughter, Casey Anthony, was arrested and charged with killing Caylee, George and Cindy Anthony have been quiet.

With the protesters that could often be seen in front of the Anthony home gone and searches turning up nothing, Cindy Anthony is still hopeful.

"No one loves that child more than me, my husband, my son and my daughter and we are the only ones who have a right to hold a memorial service for her and if we ever have a need to do that, we will do that and that will be own choosing. I have a right to believe what I believe and I don't think any parent or grandparent, if someone is telling them over here their child is alive and over here that their child is dead, that they wouldn't gravitate this way," Cindy Anthony said regarding a memorial service held by Texas EquuSearch for Caylee.

"I'm prepared for what I have to be prepared for. I'm not going to let naysayers get me down. I didn't let the protesters get me down and that's not going to get this girl down," she said about the possibility of Caylee’s death.

When asked to speak about her daughter, Cindy Anthony did not want to talk about her. Instead, she said she stays focused on any tips that come into her Web site.

Ya Right !! when did this happen..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1004 on: November 12, 2008, 12:10:24 PM »

Hi guys! I'm in and out today, but could I please ask someone to post Murt's link again! I've only got the old link on this computer. TIA!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

Thanks mammy.

I may venture over there and have a boo but ... I may not.  I am afraid that my worst nightmare will be realized ... all my Natalee Holloway files will go "poof" and ... life will no longer have meaning.

Janet

HEY! There will be no "having" of my butt! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: November 12, 2008, 12:12:59 PM »

Hi guys! I'm in and out today, but could I please ask someone to post Murt's link again! I've only got the old link on this computer. TIA!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

Thanks mammy.

I may venture over there and have a boo but ... I may not.  I am afraid that my worst nightmare will be realized ... all my Natalee Holloway files will go "poof" and ... life will no longer have meaning.

Janet

HEY! There will be no "having" of my butt! 
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha - Boo!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: November 12, 2008, 12:13:05 PM »

Reporter is wrong on the memorial.

And no words of support for Casey from mom?

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: November 12, 2008, 12:13:25 PM »

No one is riding anywhere as of yet!Murt isn't there...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1008 on: November 12, 2008, 12:13:32 PM »

Something I have been wondering about. 

Cindy and George have 2 spokespersons, Larry Garrison and Mark NeJame (he has always said he was PR, has never said representing as an attorney), how are they paying for 2 spokespersons? 

Why when there is a big blow up, like at Blanchard Park do both remain silent? 

Who get's Cindy the bookings on Good Morning America?  Does anyone get paid for making the bookings?

-----------------------------

cindy and george are no longer working with garrison...cindy claims he stole 13,000 that should of gone to her

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: November 12, 2008, 12:13:48 PM »

I asked yesterday and perhaps it was answered. How does one get a domestic violence charge against someone who is not their spouse????? Am I misundertanding the term?

You don't have to be married to the person for it to be considered domestic.  The requirement is ususally someone you have had a relationship with i.e. boyfriend/girlfriend; brother/sister; boyfriend/mother of girlfriend.  get the idea?

That's what I was getting at yesterday. It seems really odd to me. And he is married to Sherri. 

This pertains to Florida

http://jud11.flcourts.org/programs_and_services/domestic_violence_overview.htm#domq1

What is domestic violence?

1) Legal Definition: Florida Statute §741.30 - Domestic Violence: Domestic Violence means any assault, aggravated assault, battery, aggravated battery, sexual assault, sexual battery, stalking, aggravated stalking, kidnapping, false imprisonment, or any criminal offense resulting in physical injury or death of one family or household member by another who is or was residing in the same single dwelling unit.

Your relationship with the person whom the injunction is being filed against must be that of:
(a) a spouse
(b) an ex-spouse,
(c) a relative by blood or marriage who currently lives with you or who lived with you in the past,
(d) anyone who lives or has lived with you in the same dwelling as a family unit, or
(e) anyone with whom you have had a child, with or without having lived together.
2) Social Definition: Domestic violence occurs when one intimate partner uses physical violence, coercion, threats, intimidation, isolation, and/or emotional, sexual, and economic abuse to maintain power and control over the other intimate partner. It is both a crime and a serious family matter.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: November 12, 2008, 12:15:01 PM »

In case Cindy Anthony did not get the message ... Leonard Padilla gathering was a "prayer" time ... not a memorial service.

Janet

____

Bounty Hunter Changes Memorial Service For Caylee To Prayer Vigil
Missing Girl Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 7:50 am EST November 10, 2008
UPDATED: 1:28 pm EST November 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla on Tuesday held a prayer vigil for Caylee Anthony, a day after he angered the missing girl's grandparents by calling it a memorial service.

http://www.local6.com/news/17945241/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: November 12, 2008, 12:15:19 PM »

Ha!! Cindy has been quiet? How delusional.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: November 12, 2008, 12:15:47 PM »

Thank you Sharon!

ok, nap time monkeys.

I remember you, Caylee.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: November 12, 2008, 12:15:57 PM »

Cindy and George have 2 spokespersons, Larry Garrison and Mark NeJame (he has always said he was PR, has never said representing as an attorney), how are they paying for 2 spokespersons? 

Who get's Cindy the bookings on Good Morning America?  Does anyone get paid for making the bookings?

cindy and george are no longer working with garrison...cindy claims he stole 13,000 that should of gone to her

wow...garrison has taken over casey's job as thief to the fam.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1014 on: November 12, 2008, 12:16:17 PM »

This article needs to be corrected.  TES did NOT hold a service for Caylee and TM made it perfectly clear that TES was not involved. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: November 12, 2008, 12:16:36 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: November 12, 2008, 12:17:09 PM »

I hadn't heard that.  They have surrounded themselves with questionable people so it doesn't surprise me.
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1017 on: November 12, 2008, 12:17:17 PM »

No one loves that child more than me, my husband, my son and my daughter and we are the only ones who have a right to hold a memorial service for her and if we ever have a need to do that, we will do that and that will be own choosing. I have a right to believe what I believe and I don't think any parent or grandparent, if someone is telling them over here their child is alive and over here that their child is dead, that they wouldn't gravitate this way," Cindy Anthony said regarding a memorial service held by Texas EquuSearch for Caylee.

The memorial (prayer vigil) wasn't held by Texas Equusearch - it was held by Leonard...I wonder if Tim will be upset by this or if he will just consider the source? 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: November 12, 2008, 12:18:55 PM »

Reporter is wrong on the memorial.

And no words of support for Casey from mom?

I still think the A's are punishing Casey..She was probably told exactly the way it was going to be when she was locked up for good.She spent six hours a day at JB's just to get away from her parents.Now she really is...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1019 on: November 12, 2008, 12:19:20 PM »

WTH. According to Cindy it seems everyone is stealing from her, accusing Leonard of stealing clothes and beads, there was some hoopla with funds and TES she was mad about, and now this with the 13,000. She had under her own roof, a girl who stole like crazy, and here she is accusing. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.