April 19, 2024, 08:59:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389272 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: November 12, 2008, 12:19:29 PM »

Something I have been wondering about. 

Cindy and George have 2 spokespersons, Larry Garrison and Mark NeJame (he has always said he was PR, has never said representing as an attorney), how are they paying for 2 spokespersons? 

Why when there is a big blow up, like at Blanchard Park do both remain silent? 

Who get's Cindy the bookings on Good Morning America?  Does anyone get paid for making the bookings?

-----------------------------

cindy and george are no longer working with garrison...cindy claims he stole 13,000 that should of gone to her

Katysmom ... when did this parting of the ways between Garrison and the Anthonys take place?

Janet

+++++

NBC paid Anthonys 'nominal' fee for use of photographs
Amy L. Edwards and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
7:40 PM EDT, October 22, 2008

NBC paid Anthonys 'nominal' fee for use of photos
6:04 p.m.

NBC News just confirmed it paid a "nominal" fee for photographs as part of its coverage of the Casey Anthony case.

The Orlando Sentinel asked NBC to address a rumor that it paid George and Cindy Anthony for their interview on the Today Show this morning.

A spokeswoman said in an e-mail: "NBC News does not pay for interviews. NBC News paid a nominal licensing fee for photos, which is standard in the industry."

She would not say how much NBC News paid.

The Sentinel also asked the Anthony's spokesman, Larry Garrison, if any member of the Anthony family has received compensation from news or entertainment organizations.

Garrison replied via e-mail, "No family member is receiving money for interviews."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-102208,0,4898178.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1021 on: November 12, 2008, 12:20:56 PM »

No one is riding anywhere as of yet!Murt isn't there...

I can't get any info over there about the News Break it's chaos..looks like someone threw a fish in the pool at Gatorland

The News Flash was posted by a mod, not Murt, but has no further expanation

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: November 12, 2008, 12:21:12 PM »

Has anyone heard from KCJackie or Ilovegoodies today>>

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: November 12, 2008, 12:21:43 PM »

::MonkeyDance::Hi NEKKID, monkey formerly known as Tater...what's going to be going on at Murt's?????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: November 12, 2008, 12:23:04 PM »

Cindy and George have 2 spokespersons, Larry Garrison and Mark NeJame (he has always said he was PR, has never said representing as an attorney), how are they paying for 2 spokespersons? 

Who get's Cindy the bookings on Good Morning America?  Does anyone get paid for making the bookings?

cindy and george are no longer working with garrison...cindy claims he stole 13,000 that should of gone to her

ohmygawd...another tidbit I missed

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1025 on: November 12, 2008, 12:23:20 PM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1873

PROFITING OFF CAYLEE: THE TDBS INVESTIGATION (PART 3 OF 5)

The sad thing is that it’s not just your typical game players cashing in off Caylee’s name. There are those who claim they care compassionately about the case, about this young girl. Who are these people? Let’s take a closer look at the people creating products off Zazzle.com & various smaller websites capitalizing off Caylee’s name.

THE ZAZZLE EFFECT

I looked at over five user created Zazzle.com “shops” which developed Caylee gear, including t-shirts and cups. The t-shirts retailed for $21.95 and the cups retailed for $12.95.

It irks me that all five of these shops put together, selling their items, would bring a cumulative total nearing 1.5-2 million dollars.

Now, I looked into what was sold and what was brought in. One user made $45,000 off t-shirts alone, that’s a bit nerving for me. Not a single penny was donated to missing person charities, the money went to the user themselves. When I questioned the user, she wrote me an e-mail. Here’s a portion of that e-mail:

I know who you are Mr.Krause. I am a stay at home mother of 2 who is trying to make ends meet. I am in debt with credit cards & I thought, “Why not?” I intend on making money, I don’t give a damn about the case, people will buy my t-shirts because the public thrives off sympathy and I reap the benefits.

Well, you’re wrong. It’s your pathetic excuse that ended up closing your shop because of your stupidity. This 3-year-old girl is not a personal ATM for the public. I don’t care if your broke, you’re in debt so that gives you an excuse? What it tells me is your attitude needs a quick adjustment. People shouldn’t be making money off Caylee, especially among the likes of yourself who create products.

What she didn’t know is that I went a step ahead & pulled her information through several online stories of her problem with the police. A stay at home mom with credit card debt? Nope. Try a drug addict with a drug problem. Really sits well with people when you’re getting high or smoking dope in the name of this child.

You ma’am are a disgrace, to dishonor this child’s name, is pitiful.

-

The other four users simply saw it as an opportunity to profit off the case and didn’t think they were harming anyone. One of the users told me that her t-shirts total brought in $100,000, which she used to put down on a car. Another woman made $60,000 and applied it to pay off her wedding. Again, their attitude is that they have a right to create whatever they want, no one can stop them, and that what they are doing is harmless. In one e-mail, one of the women told me, “you need to mind your own f***** business.” Great attitude. I have made it my business, deal with it.

-

Even more disgusting was someone who created a “Jessie Murdered Caylee” t-shirt and sold it through the same website, making a profit off Jessie Grund’s name despite the fact OCSD cleared Jessie Grund of any wrongdoing. It’s ridiculous.

-

It’s not just individual users. Others, such as Justice For Caylee, offered bumper stickers for a price. Where did the money end up going for that?

I continue to ask the question, who really cares about Caylee? Some people have bought a new car, some are paying their home mortgages, and others are getting high all in the name of Caylee Marie Anthony. It’s disgusting.

As a result of this article and our investigation, all of the user created shops on Zazzle.com were removed. Individual names were omitted, however, will be shared with the appropriate individuals should they wish to sue the people making money off Caylee Marie Anthony.

HELP!!  Someone please edit.  I hit post and forgot to edit bad words...sorry.

You know, I have a problem with people making money off of Caylee's name, but most of these amounts are BULLSHIT.

I have made and sold a few items on Zazzle for an organization I belong too, it's much like Cafe Press. They print on a shirt....it's base price is 15-16 bucks, you set your price to $18.95 and you make 2-4 bucks a shirt. Even less for mugs, stickers, or buttons.

That's a HELL of a lot of shirts you would have to sell to make 60,000 or 100,000 dollars. I don't see there being that much interest in having a shirt that says "Jessie killed Caylee."

I can see someone making a couple of hundred tops, but tens of thousands....I don't believe it.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: November 12, 2008, 12:23:25 PM »

I can't get any info over there about the News Break it's chaos..looks like someone threw a fish in the pool at Gatorland

The News Flash was posted by a mod, not Murt, but has no further expanation

Supposedly,Murt called someone,a mod maybe and told them a road trip was coming up.That's all I know..I have the screen minimized so if Murt starts talking,I'll hear.I have every computer protection in the world running now.Good grief!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
TCIntriguedIN30
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1027 on: November 12, 2008, 12:23:41 PM »

I need Des to pm me on murts it urgent
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: November 12, 2008, 12:24:16 PM »

Garrison didn't steal from Cindy. He got paid for brokering the deal, that's what he does and that's why Cindy hired him. She makes herself out to be such a victim all the while she is the one pulling the strings.
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1029 on: November 12, 2008, 12:24:40 PM »

Here is a consumer's Lemon law suit Dennis Milstead was involved in, "The Consumer, Dennis Milstead, testified on his own behalf and presented the testimony of his wife Sherri Milstead, his brother Avery Milstead, and Jerry Flickinger, the Shop Foreman with Florida State Construction."

http://www.bromagenlaw.com/decision8.htm

It states he owns the American Seeding and Wildlife company. How many business's does this guy own?

That's a new one to me! Maybe being incorporated protects him from all
of the personal judgments against him and his darling wife.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: November 12, 2008, 12:25:12 PM »

::MonkeyDance::Hi NEKKID, monkey formerly known as Tater...what's going to be going on at Murt's?????

Hey Dearheart!!I don't know but just as soon as I hear,I'll pick you up!!!! A roadtrip of some kind is all I know...NekkidMonkey...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: November 12, 2008, 12:25:40 PM »

Is anyone following the chat at Murt's? The roadtrip is supposedly to Tampa & there is a theory by a poster on WS cocoasmom that involves a church, Kaley rd, Blanchard Park. Does any one know about this? This poster had to rush a map to LP. It is on the LP thread around pg 5, they said. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: November 12, 2008, 12:26:28 PM »

Is anyone following the chat at Murt's? The roadtrip is supposedly to Tampa & there is a theory by a poster on WS cocoasmom that involves a church, Kaley rd, Blanchard Park. Does any one know about this? This poster had to rush a map to LP. It is on the LP thread around pg 5, they said. 

Sorry, on WS

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1033 on: November 12, 2008, 12:26:55 PM »

Does anyone have any idea what the road trip with Murt could be?  I thought he was going to court today about the hacker. 

Or could Leonard's divers possibly be going back into the river to look for Caylee today?

angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1034 on: November 12, 2008, 12:27:01 PM »

For Monkeys looking into Dennis/Sherri Milstead...preliminary research I found shows their residence to be 1740 East Road, Loxahatchee FL  33470.  There were a ton of
mechanics liens filed against them and this property in 2002.  Zillow.com shows their
home to be worth $735,000...all I can find is an aerial view....looks very, very nice.
Also...they are delinquent in paying their real estate taxes.

Also...these liens indicate:  Dennis Milstead a/k/a William Milstead....makes me go hmmm!

Carry on....make it work!

About the house, it seems a lot of other people were looking into the Milsteads lifestyle
and stumbled across the mansion, they have Just applied for a change of address for the KFN.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: November 12, 2008, 12:27:28 PM »

OMG, lololol..... how do you know this?  Too funny - Garrison is a "tool" and it serves the Anthony's right.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1036 on: November 12, 2008, 12:29:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17963877/detail.html

Cindy Anthony: 'Naysayers Won't Get Me Down'
Caylee's Grandparents Stay Hopeful Amid Conflict Between Bounty Hunter, Search Leader

POSTED: 11:17 am EST November 12, 2008
UPDATED: 11:48 am EST November 12, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and the head of the search team for missing toddler Caylee Anthony, Tim Miller, have been at odds.

*SNIP*

"No one loves that child more than me, my husband, my son and my daughter and we are the only ones who have a right to hold a memorial service for her and if we ever have a need to do that, we will do that and that will be own choosing. I have a right to believe what I believe and I don't think any parent or grandparent, if someone is telling them over here their child is alive and over here that their child is dead, that they wouldn't gravitate this way," Cindy Anthony said regarding a memorial service held by Texas EquuSearch for Caylee.

What is it going to take for this woman to give up where this info is coming from.. the only one's I've heard it from are the A's (LEE not included) and KC's f...n lawyer

UNBELIEVABLE 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: November 12, 2008, 12:29:53 PM »

Poor Anthonys, don't they realize a buttload of money can never never replace what they have lost and are going to lose - how tragic!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: November 12, 2008, 12:30:16 PM »

Hey Dearheart!!I don't know but just as soon as I hear,I'll pick you up!!!! A roadtrip of some kind is all I know...NekkidMonkey...

Okey Dokey....I will bring up the site and minimize it too....I'll be waiting for you to pick me up!  YEEHAW!!!! you nekkid little tater....

Rest in Peace Caylee

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: November 12, 2008, 12:31:35 PM »

KLAAS
this is meliss(mod at murts) can you please pm or email me. I have an important question!! 

OK, just got back from a walk..will do

Thanks for your help!! I owe ya!! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.