April 19, 2024, 05:07:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389236 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: November 12, 2008, 01:47:43 PM »

Something I have been wondering about. 

Cindy and George have 2 spokespersons, Larry Garrison and Mark NeJame (he has always said he was PR, has never said representing as an attorney), how are they paying for 2 spokespersons? 

Why when there is a big blow up, like at Blanchard Park do both remain silent? 

Who get's Cindy the bookings on Good Morning America?  Does anyone get paid for making the bookings?

-----------------------------

cindy and george are no longer working with garrison...cindy claims he stole 13,000 that should of gone to her

Katysmom ... when did this parting of the ways between Garrison and the Anthonys take place?

Janet

+++++
Janet, I do not know exactly when it happened.  This is what LP told me when he called me last Sunday night.  He gave me no dates or anything else about it. 

Thanks Katysmom.  Did you read Destiny's post.  We are waiting on Larry Garrison's press release.

Hey ... I think I am the only internet poster who supports justice for Caylee Marie who Leonard Padilla does not talk too.  I do not have a clue why not?

Janet
_____

Today....just got off the phone w/Larry...he had released a Press Release today resigning....can't tell you what else he said....I'm sure he was tape recording phone convo...due to beeps while on phone with him.....he not a happy puppy...Des

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: November 12, 2008, 01:47:45 PM »

Since we are soooooooooooooo slow!!

Has anyone heard from Chuck? Do we have any reports from others who searched?

AND >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>is Urine REALLY IN JAIL!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: November 12, 2008, 01:48:29 PM »

Holy Shit....You Won't believe this..... 

LP just called me ...he is so sad....and mad.....Dennis Miller and KFN yesterday after the Prayer Vigil for Caylee at Blanchard Park....they KFN came back later in the afternoon and stole ALL the Flowers that had been sent and brought to the Prayer Vigil.......PLUS:...Millstead is try to stop ANY AND ALL FURTHER DIVING AND SEARCHES FOR CAYLEE......OMG!!!!!!!!!.....Des

What?????  How could he have any power whatsover over what LP does....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1143 on: November 12, 2008, 01:49:15 PM »

LP just called me ...he is so sad....and mad.....Dennis Miller and KFN yesterday after the Prayer Vigil for Caylee at Blanchard Park....they KFN came back later in the afternoon and stole ALL the Flowers that had been sent and brought to the Prayer Vigil.......PLUS:...Millstead is try to stop ANY AND ALL FURTHER DIVING AND SEARCHES FOR CAYLEE......OMG!!!!!!!!!.....Des

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: November 12, 2008, 01:49:42 PM »

Update from WS

Insomnia Momma 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

New NEWS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just spoke with Murt. They will NOT be heading to MOss Park today. He will be speaking to LP around 5pm. LP is in meetings all day about the divers.

Murt was hacked AGAIN and can't sign in to his video chat and will be trying to get on ASAP.

I hope this helps you all.

Jeni

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74893&page=4

thanks for the update...that poor guy...I really hope someone is able to catch who ever is doing this to him.  SO......................... are there searchers volunteering to search or is this strictly a diver search situation??

Sorry, I don't have anymore info on the search. From what I gather, Leonard will be busy all afternoon and will then contact Murt. I'm thinking that not even Leonard has enough time or money to search most of Orlando, so searching may be limited...........
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: November 12, 2008, 01:49:42 PM »

yesterday, after  the vigil...Murt was following George but turned off....I wonder if that is where he was going also....Good Lord......this is terrible...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: November 12, 2008, 01:50:24 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17963877/detail.html

Cindy Anthony: 'Naysayers Won't Get Me Down'
Caylee's Grandparents Stay Hopeful Amid Conflict Between Bounty Hunter, Search Leader

POSTED: 11:17 am EST November 12, 2008
UPDATED: 11:48 am EST November 12, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and the head of the search team for missing toddler Caylee Anthony, Tim Miller, have been at odds.

In the middle of it all, two grandparents continue holding out hope that their granddaughter will be returned home safely.

Since their daughter, Casey Anthony, was arrested and charged with killing Caylee, George and Cindy Anthony have been quiet.

With the protesters that could often be seen in front of the Anthony home gone and searches turning up nothing, Cindy Anthony is still hopeful.

[font=Verdana"No one loves that child more than me, my husband, my son and my daughter [/font] and we are the only ones who have a right to hold a memorial service for her and if we ever have a need to do that, we will do that and that will be own choosing. I have a right to believe what I believe and I don't think any parent or grandparent, if someone is telling them over here their child is alive and over here that their child is dead, that they wouldn't gravitate this way," Cindy Anthony said regarding a memorial service held by Texas EquuSearch for Caylee.

"I'm prepared for what I have to be prepared for. I'm not going to let naysayers get me down. I didn't let the protesters get me down and that's not going to get this girl down," she said about the possibility of Caylee’s death.

When asked to speak about her daughter, Cindy Anthony did not want to talk about her. Instead, she said she stays focused on any tips that come into her Web site.

Casey Anthony goes on trial on Jan. 5.

In that order??!!   hhhmmmmmm    If this was a normal family, she would have said "no one loves that child more than her mother" first and then everyone else and what is with the "that child" comment. 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: November 12, 2008, 01:50:44 PM »

Hello Monkeys.....just wanted to stop in and say that the Lee rumor, was just that a rumor.......I spoke to my friend today and he said...Iwish it were true but No....I spoke with him awhile and then came here just to let everyone know...ok,

hi HH!  Thanks to you and your friend!! I kinda thought that was the case when the local news  didn't know anything. Appreciate you telling us....scratch that one off!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: November 12, 2008, 01:51:12 PM »

Since we are soooooooooooooo slow!!

Has anyone heard from Chuck? Do we have any reports from others who searched?

AND >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>is Urine REALLY IN JAIL!!!!!

I have no idea why Chuck hasn't posted since the search.

Not sure about Joran but I suspect it might be a false rumor.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1149 on: November 12, 2008, 01:51:31 PM »

The Anthony's and their henchmen are nothing but liers and thieves.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1150 on: November 12, 2008, 01:52:03 PM »

WTF? How can Milstead stop anything? With the sheer power of his ugliness??????? Let me at him. I'll be his worst daydream, nightmare and reality.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1151 on: November 12, 2008, 01:52:06 PM »

What right does this man have to do this crap?  These people are beyond insane.  I wish that video camera guy would have knocked him in his stupid bafoon face.  At this point I think that right there is an indication that the LE needs to take these areas seriously and do some investigating.

grumpychick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1152 on: November 12, 2008, 01:52:42 PM »

This finally dragged me out of lurkdom.
Unbelievable, just when you think things can't get any nastier.
That's just horrible.

It is the nature of the truth, to struggle to the light.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: November 12, 2008, 01:52:52 PM »

I don't see how Dennis Milstead at KFN has any power to stop anyone from doing anything. 
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1154 on: November 12, 2008, 01:53:05 PM »

LP needs to keep search as low profile as possible. QUIT ADVERTISING IT....IMO
yesterday, after  the vigil...Murt was following George but turned off....I wonder if that is where he was going also....Good Lord......this is terrible...

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1155 on: November 12, 2008, 01:53:56 PM »

Update from WS

Insomnia Momma 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

New NEWS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just spoke with Murt. They will NOT be heading to MOss Park today. He will be speaking to LP around 5pm. LP is in meetings all day about the divers.

Murt was hacked AGAIN and can't sign in to his video chat and will be trying to get on ASAP.

I hope this helps you all.

Jeni

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74893&page=4

thanks for the update...that poor guy...I really hope someone is able to catch who ever is doing this to him.  SO......................... are there searchers volunteering to search or is this strictly a diver search situation??

I find it odd that someone from websleuths is talking to murt and posting messages from him when everyone on that site was told they are not allowed to talk about murt's site on websleuths.  Is everyone around here two-faced?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: November 12, 2008, 01:54:00 PM »

I believe this...just want to know HOW he knows? Millstead is too full of crap...he really thinks he has a lot of power doesn't he!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1157 on: November 12, 2008, 01:54:17 PM »

Did anyone SEE this moron taking that stuff?  Can't someone press charges?  The media needs to get this guy's profile (Milstead) out there so people won't contribute to them!  Wait a minute - who is Dennis Miller?  How can anyone stop a search for Caylee?   

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: November 12, 2008, 01:54:46 PM »

AKMom I cannot wait for KCJackie to get back home to her computer so she can share .

I can't wait, but I bet I will have to, I need to go to town later.  Whether she's there or not or there is evidence  there is something key to that date and that area.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: November 12, 2008, 01:55:14 PM »

Hi guys! I'm in and out today, but could I please ask someone to post Murt's link again! I've only got the old link on this computer. TIA!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

Thanks mammy.

I may venture over there and have a boo but ... I may not.  I am afraid that my worst nightmare will be realized ... all my Natalee Holloway files will go "poof" and ... life will no longer have meaning.

Janet

HEY! There will be no "having" of my butt! 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.