March 28, 2024, 10:26:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 387519 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1160 on: November 12, 2008, 01:55:32 PM »

So Kidfinders is saying: Stop searching for a missing child? Really? Well, how many of y'all want to send them a donation? I got something to donate -- it's called a fat lip. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1161 on: November 12, 2008, 01:55:47 PM »

Since we are soooooooooooooo slow!!

Has anyone heard from Chuck? Do we have any reports from others who searched?

AND >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>is Urine REALLY IN JAIL!!!!!

I have no idea why Chuck hasn't posted since the search.

Not sure about Joran but I suspect it might be a false rumor.

Jossy and Diario checking into it right now...Des

Lala's....thanks for the heads up Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1162 on: November 12, 2008, 01:55:58 PM »

TOTALLY O/T...

but since it is quiet I thought I would brag for a minute...

My husband and I are leaving Saturday for Akumal, Mexico for the week (to celebrate the honeymoon we didn't take earlier in the year) and I just booked reservations to Kuxi Kaax, aka The Jungle Place, which is a spider monkey sanctuary..... you get a tour of the sanctuary and then you can play with the monkeys!!!!  I can't wait! 

Let me know if any of you would like me to pass along any messages to your monkey relatives!

Awww!  They are so cute!  Have fun in Mexico!  I so jealous!

Lisa
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1163 on: November 12, 2008, 01:55:59 PM »

Holy Shit....You Won't believe this..... 

LP just called me ...he is so sad....and mad.....Dennis Miller and KFN yesterday after the Prayer Vigil for Caylee at Blanchard Park....they KFN came back later in the afternoon and stole ALL the Flowers that had been sent and brought to the Prayer Vigil.......PLUS:...Millstead is try to stop ANY AND ALL FURTHER DIVING AND SEARCHES FOR CAYLEE......OMG!!!!!!!!!.....Des

yesterday, after  the vigil...Murt was following George but turned off....I wonder if that is where he was going also....Good Lord......this is terrible...

OOps fixed quote!

IMO LP needs to keep some of the publicity down, keep it as low profile as possible.
I don't think there is anyway to keep people from searching......How could you inforce that?

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: November 12, 2008, 01:56:12 PM »

Since we are soooooooooooooo slow!!

Has anyone heard from Chuck? Do we have any reports from others who searched?

AND >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>is Urine REALLY IN JAIL!!!!!

I have no idea why Chuck hasn't posted since the search.

Not sure about Joran but I suspect it might be a false rumor.

thanks Klaas.....I sure hope it's not a rumor about that peice of dung......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: November 12, 2008, 01:56:19 PM »

LP just called me ...he is so sad....and mad.....Dennis Miller and KFN yesterday after the Prayer Vigil for Caylee at Blanchard Park....they KFN came back later in the afternoon and stole ALL the Flowers that had been sent and brought to the Prayer Vigil.......PLUS:...Millstead is try to stop ANY AND ALL FURTHER DIVING AND SEARCHES FOR CAYLEE......OMG!!!!!!!!!.....Des

What, may I ask, would give anyone the right to take away another person's right to search?  Is he going to change the constitution? That said, I guess there is no law in place to stop a jerk from stealing flowers in a public park meant to honor a murdered child!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: November 12, 2008, 01:56:24 PM »

Hi guys! I'm in and out today, but could I please ask someone to post Murt's link again! I've only got the old link on this computer. TIA!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

Thanks mammy.

I may venture over there and have a boo but ... I may not.  I am afraid that my worst nightmare will be realized ... all my Natalee Holloway files will go "poof" and ... life will no longer have meaning.

Janet

HEY! There will be no "having" of my butt! 
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha - Boo!!!

I'll have mine over easy!!!

Speaking of Easy, anyone heard if he is okay???

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1167 on: November 12, 2008, 01:56:34 PM »

I don't see how Dennis Milstead at KFN has any power to stop anyone from doing anything. 
Oh I have some power for Dennis...some horsepower in my Escalade to run his stupid bum over. 

You make stupid look good Dennis!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: November 12, 2008, 01:56:41 PM »

Hi guys! I'm in and out today, but could I please ask someone to post Murt's link again! I've only got the old link on this computer. TIA!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

Thanks mammy.

I may venture over there and have a boo but ... I may not.  I am afraid that my worst nightmare will be realized ... all my Natalee Holloway files will go "poof" and ... life will no longer have meaning.

Janet

HEY! There will be no "having" of my butt! 

Hi Bearly, how do you feel, flashed anyone today???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: November 12, 2008, 01:57:13 PM »

I believe this...just want to know HOW he knows? Millstead is too full of crap...he really thinks he has a lot of power doesn't he!!

He wants this stopped because if Caylee were to be found (not alive) his bank account would dwindle down to nothing!!  What a shame!!  Evil Evil Evil monsters everywhere!!  Makes me so mad!!!!!!!!!!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Recovering-Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1170 on: November 12, 2008, 01:57:16 PM »

Update from WS

Insomnia Momma 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

New NEWS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just spoke with Murt. They will NOT be heading to MOss Park today. He will be speaking to LP around 5pm. LP is in meetings all day about the divers.

Murt was hacked AGAIN and can't sign in to his video chat and will be trying to get on ASAP.

I hope this helps you all.

Jeni

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74893&page=4

thanks for the update...that poor guy...I really hope someone is able to catch who ever is doing this to him.  SO......................... are there searchers volunteering to search or is this strictly a diver search situation??

I find it odd that someone from websleuths is talking to murt and posting messages from him when everyone on that site was told they are not allowed to talk about murt's site on websleuths.  Is everyone around here two-faced?

WSers were asked not to discuss what was going on in his chat or the hacking. 

"I am requesting that all talk about Murt getting hacked be stopped in the Caylee forum. Also any reference to what is going on in Murt's chat needs to stop on the Caylee forum.

Only discuss Caylee and what Murt is doing in regards to the case in this forum."

What is being discussed is fine.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1171 on: November 12, 2008, 01:57:28 PM »

Klaas - can you check your email? Please!!  TIA
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1172 on: November 12, 2008, 01:58:21 PM »

I don't see how Dennis Milstead at KFN has any power to stop anyone from doing anything. 

I agree.  How horrible to take flowers that people who truly care for Caylee put in a special place to remember and honor her.  That is just downright mean!!!  These people only care about themselves.  Makes me sick!!!!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1173 on: November 12, 2008, 02:00:21 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17963877/detail.html

Cindy Anthony: 'Naysayers Won't Get Me Down'
Caylee's Grandparents Stay Hopeful Amid Conflict Between Bounty Hunter, Search Leader

POSTED: 11:17 am EST November 12, 2008
UPDATED: 11:48 am EST November 12, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and the head of the search team for missing toddler Caylee Anthony, Tim Miller, have been at odds.

In the middle of it all, two grandparents continue holding out hope that their granddaughter will be returned home safely.

Since their daughter, Casey Anthony, was arrested and charged with killing Caylee, George and Cindy Anthony have been quiet.

With the protesters that could often be seen in front of the Anthony home gone and searches turning up nothing, Cindy Anthony is still hopeful.

[font=Verdana"No one loves that child more than me, my husband, my son and my daughter [/font] and we are the only ones who have a right to hold a memorial service for her and if we ever have a need to do that, we will do that and that will be own choosing. I have a right to believe what I believe and I don't think any parent or grandparent, if someone is telling them over here their child is alive and over here that their child is dead, that they wouldn't gravitate this way," Cindy Anthony said regarding a memorial service held by Texas EquuSearch for Caylee.

"I'm prepared for what I have to be prepared for. I'm not going to let naysayers get me down. I didn't let the protesters get me down and that's not going to get this girl down," she said about the possibility of Caylee’s death.

When asked to speak about her daughter, Cindy Anthony did not want to talk about her. Instead, she said she stays focused on any tips that come into her Web site.

Casey Anthony goes on trial on Jan. 5.

In that order??!!   hhhmmmmmm    If this was a normal family, she would have said "no one loves that child more than her mother" first and then everyone else and what is with the "that child" comment. 

They can never seem to bring themselves to say, "Caylee".  "That child" has a name you sorry wastes of oxygen!

Lisa
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1174 on: November 12, 2008, 02:00:37 PM »

What?????  How could he have any power whatsover over what LP does....
it's ok dont sweat it Lp wont let him get away with it
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1175 on: November 12, 2008, 02:01:01 PM »

Des -- was Garrison mean to you? If so, we will tell Rob on him. After all Rob is the president of his fan club.

I remember you, Caylee.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: November 12, 2008, 02:01:29 PM »

Update from WS

Insomnia Momma 

New NEWS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just spoke with Murt. They will NOT be heading to MOss Park today. He will be speaking to LP around 5pm. LP is in meetings all day about the divers.

Murt was hacked AGAIN and can't sign in to his video chat and will be trying to get on ASAP.

Jeni

thanks for the update...that poor guy...I really hope someone is able to catch who ever is doing this to him.  SO......................... are there searchers volunteering to search or is this strictly a diver search situation??

I find it odd that someone from websleuths is talking to murt and posting messages from him when everyone on that site was told they are not allowed to talk about murt's site on websleuths.  Is everyone around here two-faced?

Well, they surely have been talking about Murt and Leonard over on WS. Don't know why that would make them two faced though?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1177 on: November 12, 2008, 02:02:18 PM »

I'm afraid to even ask this question, but how much lower can a person go, stealing flowers from a vigil left there for a little girl? This just gets uglier and uglier.

I agree.  How horrible to take flowers that people who truly care for Caylee put in a special place to remember and honor her.  That is just downright mean!!!  These people only care about themselves.  Makes me sick!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: November 12, 2008, 02:02:28 PM »

Update from WS

Insomnia Momma 

New NEWS

Jeni

WSers were asked not to discuss what was going on in his chat or the hacking. 

"I am requesting that all talk about Murt getting hacked be stopped in the Caylee forum. Also any reference to what is going on in Murt's chat needs to stop on the Caylee forum.

Only discuss Caylee and what Murt is doing in regards to the case in this forum."

What is being discussed is fine.

See that's what I don't understand.  I think it's important for members of SM to understand and know when a site they frequent has been officially hacked.     Why does WS care?  I understand the desire to stay on topic but the hacking issue is pretty serious.  Not to mention the death threats Murt has gotten.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: November 12, 2008, 02:02:39 PM »

Something I have been wondering about. 

Cindy and George have 2 spokespersons, Larry Garrison and Mark NeJame (he has always said he was PR, has never said representing as an attorney), how are they paying for 2 spokespersons? 

Why when there is a big blow up, like at Blanchard Park do both remain silent? 

Who get's Cindy the bookings on Good Morning America?  Does anyone get paid for making the bookings?

-----------------------------

cindy and george are no longer working with garrison...cindy claims he stole 13,000 that should of gone to her

Garrison didn't steal from Cindy. He got paid for brokering the deal, that's what he does and that's why Cindy hired him. She makes herself out to be such a victim all the while she is the one pulling the strings.

Wow!  Nice insight!  That is it exactly! 
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 04:23:39 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.