April 25, 2024, 09:09:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389852 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1220 on: November 12, 2008, 02:20:14 PM »

Des -- was Garrison mean to you? If so, we will tell Rob on him. After all Rob is the president of his fan club.

Actually Larry was very nice to me...Des

I am curious to know what his feelings are towards the Anthony's now that he is on the other end of their hate stick.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1221 on: November 12, 2008, 02:20:22 PM »

Millstead is not pulling the strings in this, I think we all know who it is, ever since
last Friday he has pulled the strings. What bugs me, is Tim that is the nicest person
in the world and compassionate some how has been effected by it.
Well i hope that
LP fights back, and unless the Millsteads record is  brought out in the open then he
won't be stopped.
I am so pi$$ed of right now and I've got to go to work now. Janet
your excellant at this, Read those tex messages from Anne and Amy I can't remember which. the ones that were sent to get everyone over to the Anthony's
at the very beginning. Thank-you

Could you please clarify?  I'm confused.  Is it Milstead or Tim that you are saying is pulling strings?  Or neither?   Or both?  TIA

Maybe she means NeJame?

Lisa
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1222 on: November 12, 2008, 02:20:37 PM »

Update from WS

Insomnia Momma 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

New NEWS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just spoke with Murt. They will NOT be heading to MOss Park today. He will be speaking to LP around 5pm. LP is in meetings all day about the divers.

Murt was hacked AGAIN and can't sign in to his video chat and will be trying to get on ASAP.

I hope this helps you all.

Jeni

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74893&page=4

thanks for the update...that poor guy...I really hope someone is able to catch who ever is doing this to him.  SO......................... are there searchers volunteering to search or is this strictly a diver search situation??

I find it odd that someone from websleuths is talking to murt and posting messages from him when everyone on that site was told they are not allowed to talk about murt's site on websleuths.  Is everyone around here two-faced?

WSers were asked not to discuss what was going on in his chat or the hacking. 

"I am requesting that all talk about Murt getting hacked be stopped in the Caylee forum. Also any reference to what is going on in Murt's chat needs to stop on the Caylee forum.

Only discuss Caylee and what Murt is doing in regards to the case in this forum."

What is being discussed is fine.

See that's what I don't understand.  I think it's important for members of SM to understand and know when a site they frequent has been officially hacked.     Why does WS care?  I understand the desire to stay on topic but the hacking issue is pretty serious.  Not to mention the death threats Murt has gotten.

Agreed!!!....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1223 on: November 12, 2008, 02:21:07 PM »

I don't see how Dennis Milstead at KFN has any power to stop anyone from doing anything. 

LP said Millstead and KFN have been causing trouble at the site...and calling every agency known to man to try to stop any more diving and searching....Des

Milstead know that if Caylee's remains are found his Caylee gravy train is over.
Unbelievable!  I can't even type i am so upset.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: November 12, 2008, 02:21:44 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-spokesman-fired-111208,0,6654973.story

SENTINEL EXCLUSIVE
Anthony family fires spokesman, says he was secretly profiting from Caylee disappearance
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writers

1:29 PM EST, November 12, 2008

While George and Cindy Anthony were making national TV appearances to talk about their missing granddaughter Caylee Anthony, their California spokesman quietly pocketed $6,500, the family's lawyer tells the Orlando Sentinel.

Larry Garrison, who has denied making money off the Anthonys since he began representing them, was paid by NBC, according to an invoice and e-mail realeased to the newspaper by attorney Mark NeJame.

In an exclusive interview this morning, NeJame said the family is "hurt beyond belief" and feels that Garrison was "pimping" them out. They said they have fired the spokesman.

According to the invoice and e-mail from NBC, Garrison was paid for photos. However, NeJame said Garrison didn't have any pictures. NeJame also said Garrison told NBC not to tell the Anthonys about his arrangements.

"My clients, George and Cindy, were in my opinion, sold out," NeJame said. "They . . . were walked into a snake pit completely unbeknownst to them."

The Anthonys have denied making any money off their granddaughter's disappearance.

NBC and ABC officials have admitted to paying licensing fees for photos, which they say is standard practice, though neither company would say how much or to whom they paid.

"It has to stop and these people need to be exposed," NeJame said.

When confronted with the information and documents, Garrison told the Sentinel that the invoice, showing his  film company's fax number, California address,  as well as  his signature,  is a fabrication.   "Someone is playing games here," Garrison said.

The Anthonys now know Garrison was "shopping" them around to news agencies, NeJame said. They thought he was just a friend to offer public relations advice.

"It's bad enough with everything else I'm going though," Cindy Anthony said in a telephone interview this morning.

Now she questions whether Garrison was paid for other appearances on Inside Edition and other shows.

"I never agreed to go on any shows for money," she said. "I was told numerous times that nobody was making any money."

NeJame said the Anthonys have fired Garrison. But Garrison said this morning he resigned "due to the erratic behavior of the Anthony family over the last two months."

Garrison denied making any money off the Anthonys, but said that as a story broker who negotiates money with news agencies for interviews with clients, he sees nothing wrong with getting paid for those interviews.

This morning, NeJame and Tim Miller, the founder of Texas EquuSearch, spoke with the Sentinel about their disgust for people they say have exploited the Anthonys, their daughter Casey and granddaughter Caylee.

Miller said Garrison early on told him about the books and movies that were going to be made off the case.

Miller said he once got in a screaming match with Garrison during a phone conversation in which the California spokesman demanded Miller appear on Good Morning America.

Recovering-Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1225 on: November 12, 2008, 02:21:44 PM »

Breaking News: LP and Murt Heading To Moss Park. Possible New Development

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. LP called Murt who was headed to Tampa and delayed that until tomorrow if I understood him right on his cell.

Hi, Tricia here breaking into Windy's thread

Just got off the phone with Windchime and she told me that LP called Murt (who was headed to Tampa) and told him to "meet him at Moss Park."

We don't know anything more than that. This could be a big new development or it could be nothing. We will wait and see.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74893

Hi Recovering-Lurker!

Hope you are well on your way to recovery!  Welcome!   

Ha!  Hi.  Thanks, I am for sure.  I may need to change my name soon.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: November 12, 2008, 02:22:00 PM »

Holy Shit....You Won't believe this..... 

LP just called me ...he is so sad....and mad.....Dennis Miller and KFN yesterday after the Prayer Vigil for Caylee at Blanchard Park....they KFN came back later in the afternoon and stole ALL the Flowers that had been sent and brought to the Prayer Vigil.......PLUS:...Millstead is try to stop ANY AND ALL FURTHER DIVING AND SEARCHES FOR CAYLEE......OMG!!!!!!!!!.....Des

WORDS FAIL ME SO.....
     Mad Evil or Very Mad

PJ (with no Happy Face

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: November 12, 2008, 02:22:17 PM »

Since we are soooooooooooooo slow!!

Has anyone heard from Chuck? Do we have any reports from others who searched?

AND >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>is Urine REALLY IN JAIL!!!!!

1.  CHUCK

No ... we have not heard from Chuck since the first day of the search.

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55
« Reply #853 on: November 08, 2008, 02:31:52 AM »

The meeting went very well, and everyone is very optimistic for this weekends search. I met MarkLeJame (that dude is small!), and spoke with Leonard. I waked up to Tim Miller and told him: Tim, I'm a member of the Scared Monkey Forum. There are many there who wish they could be here, but they can't. They all send you their love, and support. Then...A gave him a BIG hug, and told them this was from all of you! Tim sends his sincere thanks, and appreciation.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4010.msg529179#msg529179

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55
« Reply #858 on: November 08, 2008, 02:35:06 AM »

I'll post more info when we get back Sat. 4:30am is going to come very early!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4010.msg529184#msg529184

2.  JORAN VANDER SLOOT

I believe that Joran van der Sloot detainment in Thailand will be very short lived.

I agreed with some of Nancy Grace's guests last night ... there was NOTHING incriminating on that Devries' tape that could convict Joran van der Sloot under Thai law.  Joran underlying words may imply  prostitution but ... he only discusses dancing.

Devries should have followed the story with his hidden camera to Dutch soil ... to Dutch nightclubs and ... provided the proof required to convict Joran van der Sloot ... proof that papers regarding the reason for enter to Holland by the girls were falsified.

In my opinion ... it is all a media stunt ... just like the "confession" tape which stops short of providing any evidence that would bring about any thing close to a conviction for Joran van der Sloot.

Janet
________

NANCY GRACE
Van Der Sloot Thailand Tape Released
Aired November 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

Michael Griffith, if it were anywhere but Thailand or Aruba, I would say he`s busted. What about you?

MICHAEL GRIFFITH, INTERNATIONAL LAW ATTORNEY: Nancy, first, hi. It`s nice to see you. Nancy, I hate to burst everybody`s balloon. I`m a member of the criminal law committee of the international bar. I`m a member...

GRACE: "Burst your bubble." Go ahead.

GRIFFITH: All right. I`ve got the transcript here. There`s nothing in the transcripts that have been said except that these girls were going to go for dancing. Maybe that`s not true, but that`s what the tapes show. This Mr. De Vries really dropped the ball. If he wanted to get something out of this...

GRACE: Well, hold on. Hold on.

GRIFFITH: ... they should have -- Nancy, they should have...

GRACE: That`s a good point, Michael. That`s all we`ve heard so far

GRIFFITH: Nancy, listen to Mike. Right now, there`s nothing on tape saying anything about prostitution.

GRACE: You`re making my jaw hurt.

GRIFFITH: No, just listen to me. This is what I do.

GRACE: Oh!

GRIFFITH: The second thing is, if they would have waited to have the false papers made out, help to pay for the airline tickets, bring the girls to Holland and then put them in prostitution -- by the way, where it`s legal there -- but then put them in...

GRACE: And wait until the girls get their first $20?

(CROSSTALK)

GRIFFITH: That`s how you make the sting. Nancy, that`s how you make the sting. De Vries, to get his 15 minutes of fame, messed things up. He jumped the gun.

GRACE: So you won`t be happy until a college student actually turns her first trick. Do I have that right, Griffith?

GRIFFITH: No. No. I said...

GRACE: Yes, I do.

GRIFFITH: ... you got to -- you have to have false papers, put them on the plane, send them to Holland...

GRACE: Listen...

GRIFFITH: ... and then you can make the arrest.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/11/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: November 12, 2008, 02:22:59 PM »

Des -- was Garrison mean to you? If so, we will tell Rob on him. After all Rob is the president of his fan club.

Actually Larry was very nice to me...Des

Do we have the media releases yet on the Garrison development? Orlando sentinel & Local 6?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: November 12, 2008, 02:23:37 PM »

Holy Shit....You Won't believe this..... 

LP just called me ...he is so sad....and mad.....Dennis Miller and KFN yesterday after the Prayer Vigil for Caylee at Blanchard Park....they KFN came back later in the afternoon and stole ALL the Flowers that had been sent and brought to the Prayer Vigil.......PLUS:...Millstead is try to stop ANY AND ALL FURTHER DIVING AND SEARCHES FOR CAYLEE......OMG!!!!!!!!!.....Des

This finally dragged me out of lurkdom.
Unbelievable, just when you think things can't get any nastier.
That's just horrible.

Welcome grumpchick..I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: November 12, 2008, 02:24:17 PM »

Well Klaas you beat me to it again!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1231 on: November 12, 2008, 02:24:22 PM »

Fellow monkeys can any one tell me what news reporter did milstead go after on monday please asap we are going to contact that news company and see if they  can go after him

I thought it was WFTV Orlando, I could be wrong.
They are the ones i emailed yesterday with Milsteads pedigree.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1232 on: November 12, 2008, 02:24:43 PM »

Casey's favorite song was about "my loved one is in the water".

I copied the above from someone's post that said this was according to LP.  Sorry can't give you a link, don't remember which poster & this is just in case nobody answered the queary, but I copied it in the last 24 hours, that's all I know.

ok, this is going to drive me nuts. I'm trying to find it. If I had a real line from the song I could dangnabit.
I was asking my youngest daughter about what song it could be she thought it might be a song from the Fray, I think that is how you spell it. She is the same age as Casey, so I figured she may no.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: November 12, 2008, 02:24:53 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-spokesman-fired-111208,0,6654973.story

SENTINEL EXCLUSIVE
Anthony family fires spokesman, says he was secretly profiting from Caylee disappearance

Sentinel Staff Writers

While George and Cindy Anthony were making national TV appearances to talk about their missing granddaughter Caylee Anthony, their California spokesman quietly pocketed $6,500, the family's lawyer tells the Orlando Sentinel.

Larry Garrison, who has denied making money off the Anthonys since he began representing them, was paid by NBC, according to an invoice and e-mail realeased to the newspaper by attorney Mark NeJame.

In an exclusive interview this morning, NeJame said the family is "hurt beyond belief" and feels that Garrison was "pimping" them out. They said they have fired the spokesman.

According to the invoice and e-mail from NBC, Garrison was paid for photos. However, NeJame said Garrison didn't have any pictures. NeJame also said Garrison told NBC not to tell the Anthonys about his arrangements.

"My clients, George and Cindy, were in my opinion, sold out," NeJame said. "They . . . were walked into a snake pit completely unbeknownst to them."

The Anthonys have denied making any money off their granddaughter's disappearance.

NBC and ABC officials have admitted to paying licensing fees for photos, which they say is standard practice, though neither company would say how much or to whom they paid.

When confronted with the information and documents, Garrison told the Sentinel that the invoice, showing his  film company's fax number, California address,  as well as  his signature,  is a fabrication.   "Someone is playing games here," Garrison said.

The Anthonys now know Garrison was "shopping" them around to news agencies, NeJame said. They thought he was just a friend to offer public relations advice.

"It's bad enough with everything else I'm going though," Cindy Anthony said in a telephone interview this morning.

Now she questions whether Garrison was paid for other appearances on Inside Edition and other shows.

"I never agreed to go on any shows for money," she said. "I was told numerous times that nobody was making any money."

NeJame said the Anthonys have fired Garrison. But Garrison said this morning he resigned "due to the erratic behavior of the Anthony family over the last two months."

Garrison denied making any money off the Anthonys, but said that as a story broker who negotiates money with news agencies for interviews with clients, he sees nothing wrong with getting paid for those interviews.

This morning, NeJame and Tim Miller, the founder of Texas EquuSearch, spoke with the Sentinel about their disgust for people they say have exploited the Anthonys, their daughter Casey and granddaughter Caylee.

Miller said Garrison early on told him about the books and movies that were going to be made off the case.

Miller said he once got in a screaming match with Garrison during a phone conversation in which the California spokesman demanded Miller appear on Good Morning America.

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: November 12, 2008, 02:25:31 PM »

Welcome to all the new monkeys, warning don't eat sandwich laying down with laptop on tummy,   need mouth to mouth res....................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: November 12, 2008, 02:26:35 PM »

SENTINEL EXCLUSIVE

Sentinel Staff Writers

Now the flip side, lol
http://www.local6.com/news/17962294/detail.html

Anthony Family Spokesman Resigns, Saying Truth Better Than Spin
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June

POSTED: 8:30 am EST November 12, 2008
UPDATED: 2:20 pm EST November 12, 2008

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- The spokesman for the Anthony family who was hired amid the media crush following the disappearance of their granddaughter, Caylee, and the arrest of their daughter, Casey, has resigned.

Caylee, 3, was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until mid-July. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's disappearance.

Larry Garrison, the spokesman for George and Cindy Anthony, released a statement on Wednesday about his resignation.

"Due to the erratic behavior over the last several months exhibited by the Anthony family, Larry Garrison is resigning as their spokesperson. It is my opinion that others have manipulated them into situations, that would not dignify the family. I can no longer be part of that behavior. I wish them all the peace and resolution they so deserve. The truth always comes out in the end, and in this case 'The truth is better than the spin,'" the statement said.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: November 12, 2008, 02:26:36 PM »

SENTINEL EXCLUSIVE

Sentinel Staff Writers

Tim got in a screaming match with Garrison??? WTF??????? 

Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1237 on: November 12, 2008, 02:28:11 PM »

I am sorry but I really and truly wish that Tim Miller and NeJame would stop being associated together. It's like they are a team and I get a sick feeling about it. No disrespect for Tim. Just a weird vibe. Is it just how it was worded? Am I alone here?

snipped:

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: November 12, 2008, 02:28:39 PM »

Casey's favorite song was about "my loved one is in the water".

I copied the above from someone's post that said this was according to LP.  Sorry can't give you a link, don't remember which poster & this is just in case nobody answered the queary, but I copied it in the last 24 hours, that's all I know.

ok, this is going to drive me nuts. I'm trying to find it. If I had a real line from the song I could dangnabit.
I was asking my youngest daughter about what song it could be she thought it might be a song from the Fray, I think that is how you spell it. She is the same age as Casey, so I figured she may no.

I posted a song by The Fray earlier today: "How to save a Life", is that it?

Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1239 on: November 12, 2008, 02:30:54 PM »

Thanks for the two articles, interesting read. George and Cindy being pimped out. I was going to have lunch, but after reading this I'm going to be sick.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.