April 19, 2024, 06:55:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389250 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1260 on: November 12, 2008, 02:35:52 PM »

The Fray, 2003

Lyrics to Oceans Away :
Figure since I'm so far gone, oceans away, I can lay my sabre down today. I miss the words I love the words, you did not say. I miss the kiss you never, never gave away.
There goes the sun, oceans away
And days die young when you're gone and you're gone
And leaves the day for someone else
Honestly I thought that we could make it all the way, Barefoot on beaches dancing against the gray. But stone by stone the castle crumbled to the ground, I stood and stared as you started to fall into the waves.
And days die young when you're gone and you're gone
And leaves the day for someone else
Here's to the man of your dreams. I take it all in a box and make my way down to the shore, Throw it in and begin to leave it to the waves

I remember you, Caylee.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1261 on: November 12, 2008, 02:35:53 PM »

Well, they surely have been talking about Murt and Leonard over on WS. Don't know why that would make them two faced though?
Over there, the "allowed to talk about" topics change hourly. It is rather...uh...restrictive, shall we say?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: November 12, 2008, 02:36:09 PM »

thank you angoramonkey, we will get ahold of them and see what we can do if they are making money off people then it needs to stop and baez hates channel 9 news we need to let as many of the news channels know what he is about( MILSTEAD)

Thank you, Queen'B!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1263 on: November 12, 2008, 02:36:54 PM »

"I never agreed to go on any shows for money," she said. "I was told numerous times that nobody was making any money."

« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 02:51:31 PM by klaasend » Logged

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1264 on: November 12, 2008, 02:38:08 PM »

ooops... will try it again!  lol

"I never agreed to go on any shows for money," she said. "I was told numerous times that nobody was making any money."

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1265 on: November 12, 2008, 02:38:22 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17962294/detail.html

Anthony Family Spokesman Resigns, Saying Truth Better Than Spin
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June

POSTED: 8:30 am EST November 12, 2008
UPDATED: 2:20 pm EST November 12, 2008

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- The spokesman for the Anthony family who was hired amid the media crush following the disappearance of their granddaughter, Caylee, and the arrest of their daughter, Casey, has resigned.

Caylee, 3, was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until mid-July. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's disappearance.

Larry Garrison, the spokesman for George and Cindy Anthony, released a statement on Wednesday about his resignation.

"Due to the erratic behavior over the last several months exhibited by the Anthony family, Larry Garrison is resigning as their spokesperson. It is my opinion that others have manipulated them into situations, that would not dignify the family. I can no longer be part of that behavior. I wish them all the peace and resolution they so deserve. The truth always comes out in the end, and in this case 'The truth is better than the spin,'" the statement said.

I don't like the guy, but he has a point.  I do think Dennis Milstead and his wife are brainwashing the A's.

Lisa
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1266 on: November 12, 2008, 02:38:22 PM »

Kidfinders wants to stop all future searches for a missing child.........they just lost the last shred of credibility that they may have had!

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: November 12, 2008, 02:39:01 PM »

Dennis Miller!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: November 12, 2008, 02:39:03 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  Hope you're all doing well.  It's been awhile since I've had time to hang out with you.  Craps there's a lot of new monkeys in the cage!!  Welcome all!  Special hello to my hometown Flossy and neighbor Knayknay.

I see Garrison has been canned.  What a POS he is, eh?
Wench, how are you???

Hey A1, I'm doing pretty good.  I recently moved and now that the election is over, my volunteer work has come to an end (for now - Go Obama!!).  How are you?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1269 on: November 12, 2008, 02:41:14 PM »

Fellow monkeys can any one tell me what news reporter did milstead go after on monday please asap we are going to contact that news company and see if they  can go after him

I've already put Mark Boyle/WFTV and LP together about half an hour ago....plus I sent every bit of Dirt on Millstead and KFN to Mark/WFTV via email to the newsroom last nite...per his request...Des

Good work Des!

Yes, Thank you! I hope they expose this poor excuse for a human.
He needs to go down.
WFTV is just the station that might do the trick, especially after the way Baez treated them.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: November 12, 2008, 02:41:38 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  Hope you're all doing well.  It's been awhile since I've had time to hang out with you.  Craps there's a lot of new monkeys in the cage!!  Welcome all!  Special hello to my hometown Flossy and neighbor Knayknay.

I see Garrison has been canned.  What a POS he is, eh?
Wench, how are you???

Hey A1, I'm doing pretty good.  I recently moved and now that the election is over, my volunteer work has come to an end (for now - Go Obama!!).  How are you?
I am good, thanks. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: November 12, 2008, 02:44:18 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17962294/detail.html

Anthony Family Spokesman Resigns, Saying Truth Better Than Spin
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June

POSTED: 8:30 am EST November 12, 2008
UPDATED: 2:20 pm EST November 12, 2008

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- The spokesman for the Anthony family who was hired amid the media crush following the disappearance of their granddaughter, Caylee, and the arrest of their daughter, Casey, has resigned.

Caylee, 3, was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until mid-July. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's disappearance.

Larry Garrison, the spokesman for George and Cindy Anthony, released a statement on Wednesday about his resignation.

"Due to the erratic behavior over the last several months exhibited by the Anthony family, Larry Garrison is resigning as their spokesperson. It is my opinion that others have manipulated them into situations, that would not dignify the family. I can no longer be part of that behavior. I wish them all the peace and resolution they so deserve. The truth always comes out in the end, and in this case 'The truth is better than the spin,'" the statement said.

I don't like the guy, but he has a point.  I do think Dennis Milstead and his wife are brainwashing the A's.

Lisa
That would imply that they had brains!!!!   J/K     But i agree in the sense that he's a con man, he can sense the right approach to bilk grieving families and supporters out their money. With the A's he could probably smell that their greed and lack of remorse about all that's happened was the perfect opportunity to draw them into the idea that they could all profit with the idea , why not , if it's not us someone else will.  JMHO
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: November 12, 2008, 02:44:29 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-spokesman-fired-111208,0,6654973.story

SENTINEL EXCLUSIVE
Anthony family fires spokesman, says he was secretly profiting from Caylee disappearance
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writers

1:29 PM EST, November 12, 2008

While George and Cindy Anthony were making national TV appearances to talk about their missing granddaughter Caylee Anthony, their California spokesman quietly pocketed $6,500, the family's lawyer tells the Orlando Sentinel.

Larry Garrison, who has denied making money off the Anthonys since he began representing them, was paid by NBC, according to an invoice and e-mail realeased to the newspaper by attorney Mark NeJame.

In an exclusive interview this morning, NeJame said the family is "hurt beyond belief" and feels that Garrison was "pimping" them out. They said they have fired the spokesman.

According to the invoice and e-mail from NBC, Garrison was paid for photos. However, NeJame said Garrison didn't have any pictures. NeJame also said Garrison told NBC not to tell the Anthonys about his arrangements.

"My clients, George and Cindy, were in my opinion, sold out," NeJame said. "They . . . were walked into a snake pit completely unbeknownst to them."

The Anthonys have denied making any money off their granddaughter's disappearance.

NBC and ABC officials have admitted to paying licensing fees for photos, which they say is standard practice, though neither company would say how much or to whom they paid.

"It has to stop and these people need to be exposed," NeJame said.

When confronted with the information and documents, Garrison told the Sentinel that the invoice, showing his  film company's fax number, California address,  as well as  his signature,  is a fabrication.   "Someone is playing games here," Garrison said.

The Anthonys now know Garrison was "shopping" them around to news agencies, NeJame said. They thought he was just a friend to offer public relations advice.

"It's bad enough with everything else I'm going though," Cindy Anthony said in a telephone interview this morning.

Now she questions whether Garrison was paid for other appearances on Inside Edition and other shows.

NeJame said the Anthonys have fired Garrison. But Garrison said this morning he resigned "due to the erratic behavior of the Anthony family over the last two months."

Garrison denied making any money off the Anthonys, but said that as a story broker who negotiates money with news agencies for interviews with clients, he sees nothing wrong with getting paid for those interviews.

This morning, NeJame and Tim Miller, the founder of Texas EquuSearch, spoke with the Sentinel about their disgust for people they say have exploited the Anthonys, their daughter Casey and granddaughter Caylee.

Miller said Garrison early on told him about the books and movies that were going to be made off the case.

Miller said he once got in a screaming match with Garrison during a phone conversation in which the California spokesman demanded Miller appear on Good Morning America.

Not surprising to see the Anthony, Nejame, and Garrison liars all at each other throats, but why is Tim Miller in the mix?
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: November 12, 2008, 02:45:03 PM »

Fellow monkeys can any one tell me what news reporter did milstead go after on monday please asap we are going to contact that news company and see if they  can go after him

I've already put Mark Boyle/WFTV and LP together about half an hour ago....plus I sent every bit of Dirt on Millstead and KFN to Mark/WFTV via email to the newsroom last nite...per his request...Des

You ARE a monkey queen!!!!!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: November 12, 2008, 02:46:04 PM »

You know, I have a problem with people making money off of Caylee's name, but most of these amounts are BULLSHIT.

I have made and sold a few items on Zazzle for an organization I belong too, it's much like Cafe Press. They print on a shirt....it's base price is 15-16 bucks, you set your price to $18.95 and you make 2-4 bucks a shirt. Even less for mugs, stickers, or buttons.

That's a HELL of a lot of shirts you would have to sell to make 60,000 or 100,000 dollars. I don't see there being that much interest in having a shirt that says "Jessie killed Caylee."

I can see someone making a couple of hundred tops, but tens of thousands....I don't believe it.

i agree with you...i was sitting here wondering HOW someone could make that much...and we or I never even heard of the Jessie shirt. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: November 12, 2008, 02:47:11 PM »

Kidfinders wants to stop all future searches for a missing child.........they just lost the last shred of credibility that they may have had!

I agree 100%.  It's so friggin' sad to me that there are so many selfish, evil people out there!!! 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: November 12, 2008, 02:47:44 PM »

All this chaos surrounding the Anthony's  can only be a good thing..For justice that is....jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: November 12, 2008, 02:47:56 PM »

Does anyone still have info from Casey's original Myspace? Did she have an artist listed named Cat Power? This is a song I found that was on a cd released in 2000 called"Troubled Waters" I ought to be Casey's theme song!
GOODNMAD, CHECK THIS OUT! 

I must be
One of the devil's daughters
They look at me with scorn
I'll never hear their horn
Sometimes
It's like being in chains
Sometimes I hang my head
In chains
When people see me
They scandalize my name
I'm going down
To the devil's daughter
I'm gonna drown
In that troubled water
It's coming round my soul
It's way beyond control
I must be one
I must be one
I must be
One of the devil's daughters
They look at me with scorn
I'll never hear their horn
Sometimes it's like
Being in chains
Sometimes I hang my head
In chains
When people see me
They scandalize my name
I'm going down
To the devil's daughter
I'm gonna drown
In that troubled water
It's coming round my soul
It's way beyond control
I must be one
I must be one
I must be

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: November 12, 2008, 02:48:15 PM »

I am sorry but I really and truly wish that Tim Miller and NeJame would stop being associated together. It's like they are a team and I get a sick feeling about it. No disrespect for Tim. Just a weird vibe. Is it just how it was worded? Am I alone here?

snipped:
This morning, NeJame and Tim Miller, the founder of Texas EquuSearch, spoke with the Sentinel about their disgust for people they say have exploited the Anthonys, their daughter Casey and granddaughter Caylee.

Miller said Garrison early on told him about the books and movies that were going to be made off the case.

Miller said he once got in a screaming match with Garrison during a phone conversation in which the California spokesman demanded Miller appear on Good Morning America.

goodnmad

Mark Nejame has been playing games with Tim Miller's mindset ... taking advantage of his appeasing/compassionate nature.  It was revealed a month ago on Nancy Grace that Tim had been reeled in hook, link and sinker by Nejame.

Think about it.  Nejames ... the representative of those who have obstructed the search effor and undermine Tim Miller from the getgo ...  was able to worm his way into the TES organization and ... was afforded the position of core coordinator of the search this past weekend.

I am so confused and ... I am so sad.

Janet
_____

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family ...

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
More Investigative Documents Released in Casey Anthony Murder Case
Aired November 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: I understand that your client, Cindy Anthony, has been very opposed in the past to Tim Miller with Equusearch coming and searching for possible remains of Caylee. Why?

NEJAME: That`s not correct. Tim is here with me right now. Tim and Cindy had a meeting in my office today...

GRACE: Recently. I said in the past.

NEJAME: ... Now there`s a full and complete understanding, and there were tears and there were hugs and there was an understanding. And I think that -- in fact, I know George and Cindy fully support everybody`s assistance, especially Tim`s, so that we can get some answers. And what`s being set up is a ground search and a live search. So we`ve got all answers for all people.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/06/ng.01.html

MARK NEJAMES - TES CORE LEADER

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1279 on: November 12, 2008, 02:48:28 PM »

I'm just finding random songs now, but this one is by Blue October. My 15 yr old has some of their songs. So it must be what the kids listen to these days. LOL

Into The Ocean

I'm just a normal boy
That sank when I fell overboard
My ship would leave the country
But I'd rather swim ashore

Without a life vest I'd be stuck again
Wish I was much more masculine
Maybe then I could learn to swim
Like 'fourteen miles away'

Now floating up and down
I spin, colliding into sound
Like whales beneath me diving down
I'm sinking to the bottom of my
Everything that freaks me out
The lighthouse beam has just run out
I'm cold as cold as cold can be
be

I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Let the waves up take me down
Let the hurricane set in motion... yeah
Let the rain of what I feel right now...come down
Let the rain come down

Where is the coastguard
I keep looking each direction
For a spotlight, give me something
I need something for protection
Maybe flotsam junk will do just fine
the jetsam sunk, I'm left behind
I'm treading for my life believe me
(How can I keep up this breathing)

Not knowing how to think
I scream aloud, begin to sink
My legs and arms are broken down
With envy for the solid ground
I'm reaching for the life within me
How can one man stop his ending
I thought of just your face
Relaxed, and floated into space

I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Let the waves up take me down
Let the hurricane set in motion... yeah
Let the rain of what I feel right now...come down
Let the rain come down

Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow (yeah)
Just to prove I knew how (yeah)
It's midnight's late reminder of
The loss of her, the one I love

My will to quickly end it all
Set front row in my need to fall

Into the ocean, end it all
into the ocean...end it all

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.