April 18, 2024, 07:31:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389093 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: November 12, 2008, 03:03:43 PM »

[

Hi Again HH,

I did get kind of side-tracked with Murt and all of his hacking problems yesterday.  I'm always just so thrilled to see you back here.  You don't even need to ask your friend questions, I'm still just happy you're here.

Now I'm sitting on pins and needles wondering what Leonard P will do about KF.  It just gets muddier and nastier as time goes on.  Thank God we don't have too long to wait for th trial to begin.

Oh I so hope that Urine is in jail.  I think that would be even a better happening than LA but then again maybe not.  After just a bit of consideration I think they are equally worth celebrating.

PJ flower
[/quote]I have never stopped talking to my friend about this case....just took a break from here for awhile to get some things straightned out.....I also hope Urine is locked up as he should have been long ago, but who knows what is going on with that...I also heard something about that the park adm. had said that the flowers and stuff would be removed at the closing of the day, but know if thats true or not,    I still say KF did it......We will know sooner or later.....Your right this case has become more mudier with every day......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: November 12, 2008, 03:03:49 PM »

CURSES FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO TAKE ANY SORT OF ASPRIN!!!

Good Girl!!!

Dolce ... you are in for much worse pain than a headache ... pain that will not be dulled by an aspirn.

But hey hon ... it will be all worth while.

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: November 12, 2008, 03:04:07 PM »

Tylenol is supposedly ok, but I didn't even like to take that when I was pregnant.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: November 12, 2008, 03:05:25 PM »

I am sorry but I really and truly wish that Tim Miller and NeJame would stop being associated together. It's like they are a team and I get a sick feeling about it. No disrespect for Tim. Just a weird vibe. Is it just how it was worded? Am I alone here?

snipped:
This morning, NeJame and Tim Miller, the founder of Texas EquuSearch, spoke with the Sentinel about their disgust for people they say have exploited the Anthonys, their daughter Casey and granddaughter Caylee.

Miller said Garrison early on told him about the books and movies that were going to be made off the case.

Miller said he once got in a screaming match with Garrison during a phone conversation in which the California spokesman demanded Miller appear on Good Morning America.

Too much finger pointing and name calling going on here. That does not bode well for Tim's non profit organization. I can't understand the whole mess either.
a big conflict of interests here.....Nejame represents the a's who supposedly believe that caylee is alive and dont want to hear any other scenarios, tim is involved to search for the remains of caylee......
Tim has gone above and beyond what anyone would expect of a human being and he did the best he could to bring closure to this and bring caylee home. He was at a big disadvantage with 31 days head start the devil had. IMO Tim should disassociate himself with all of this and continue to help other people who appreciate his assistance. I would hate to see TES get any bad press bcuz of these disgusting people.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: November 12, 2008, 03:05:58 PM »

I bet Cindy is sorry she ever made the first 911 call.  I'm sure that in her mind she thinks things could have been covered up and swept under the rug.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1305 on: November 12, 2008, 03:06:11 PM »

Fellow monkeys can any one tell me what news reporter did milstead go after on monday please asap we are going to contact that news company and see if they  can go after him

I've already put Mark Boyle/WFTV and LP together about half an hour ago....plus I sent every bit of Dirt on Millstead and KFN to Mark/WFTV via email to the newsroom last nite...per his request...Des

Good work Des!

Yes, Thank you! I hope they expose this poor excuse for a human.
He needs to go down.
WFTV is just the station that might do the trick, especially after the way Baez treated them.
good deal Des thats what we are doing to at all other stations as well

Go for it Girl!!!....Blonde has some good dirt too....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: November 12, 2008, 03:07:17 PM »

Hi all...trying to catch up.  Just read about Garrison resigning.  So let's see, the A's, Baez, Garrison, Black, Nejame, Kidfinders......all liars or felons.  And now they are fighting umongst themselves.  Well, I cannot blame Tim Miller for hightailing it out of there if they were pulling him to their webs.  And it sounds like they were.  I say, Tim, run for the hills and get away from these people as fast as you can.  The A's and their goons don't want help and to tell you the truth, I sorta can't wait for this case to die down so that the A's won't get their cameras attention.  They will go back to their lives someday without their grandaughter, without their daughter and people will forget who they are.  I believe Caylee was loved by George and Cindy, otherwise she would have all the dress up clothes and toys that she did.  But, I wonder at what age Cindy would be pounding on her the way she has Casey to make Caylee crazy, too.  Just my thoughts.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: November 12, 2008, 03:08:02 PM »

Des you got mail

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1308 on: November 12, 2008, 03:09:25 PM »

I bet Cindy is sorry she ever made the first 911 call.  I'm sure that in her mind she thinks things could have been covered up and swept under the rug.

and THANK GOD she MADE those calls...

i would think otherwise casey would have been in california... scamming new people... and telling her parents that ZENEIDA CAME WITH US TO CALIFORNIA... and caylee is JUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST fine..

ack..

like i said... THANK GOD for those calls cindy made... thank GOD!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: November 12, 2008, 03:10:17 PM »

Mammy   sometimes I think that too but they seem to exist for drama. It's almost like the more explosions the better, even at the expense of the dignity of their own grandchild. They've shaken my vision of humanity up a little. I can't believe anyone would act this way..It's cra ::MonkeyConfused::zy
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: November 12, 2008, 03:13:01 PM »

Mammy   sometimes I think that too but they seem to exist for drama. It's almost like the more explosions the better, even at the expense of the dignity of their own grandchild. They've shaken my vision of humanity up a little. I can't believe anyone would act this way..It's cra ::MonkeyConfused::zy

I think crazy is putting it mildly.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: November 12, 2008, 03:13:49 PM »

Hi all...trying to catch up.  Just read about Garrison resigning.  So let's see, the A's, Baez, Garrison, Black, Nejame, Kidfinders......all liars or felons.  And now they are fighting umongst themselves.  Well, I cannot blame Tim Miller for hightailing it out of there if they were pulling him to their webs.  And it sounds like they were.  I say, Tim, run for the hills and get away from these people as fast as you can.  The A's and their goons don't want help and to tell you the truth, I sorta can't wait for this case to die down so that the A's won't get their cameras attention.  They will go back to their lives someday without their grandaughter, without their daughter and people will forget who they are.  I believe Caylee was loved by George and Cindy, otherwise she would have all the dress up clothes and toys that she did.  But, I wonder at what age Cindy would be pounding on her the way she has Casey to make Caylee crazy, too.  Just my thoughts.

bikerbev!!!!

Your soldier boy has come home!!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: November 12, 2008, 03:15:54 PM »

I think crazy is putting it mildly.
  SO  TRUE !!!!
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1313 on: November 12, 2008, 03:16:36 PM »

I agree. KC had her bag packed. she was 1 day away from Calif. and her beauriful life. I'm wondering if she's got a stash of cash somewhere. I know she stole and wrote those checks but she was up to something in her "taxi route" I don't think she would have went out there broke even if she planned on mooching off MH. She didn't mooch off Tony or any of the other guy's that we have heard of
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1314 on: November 12, 2008, 03:17:07 PM »

Des you got mail

TY.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1315 on: November 12, 2008, 03:17:16 PM »

I HAVE TO SAY I LOVE US MONKEYS, DES I JUST EMAILED FOX 35 NEWS IF BLONDE CAN EMAIL THEM AND SEND HER DIRT THAT WOULD BE GREAT  THE MORE THE  BETTER ! DONT WORRY LP US CRAZY MONKEYS HAVE YOUR BACK!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: November 12, 2008, 03:18:47 PM »

Fellow monkeys can any one tell me what news reporter did milstead go after on monday please asap we are going to contact that news company and see if they  can go after him

I've already put Mark Boyle/WFTV and LP together about half an hour ago....plus I sent every bit of Dirt on Millstead and KFN to Mark/WFTV via email to the newsroom last nite...per his request...Des

Destiny,I think you should construct one of your awesome emails and let Bill O'Reilly know about all this stuff!  If you really want to add some pressure into it that is... I could just hear him now,"Whose looking out for the missing"?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1317 on: November 12, 2008, 03:19:09 PM »

What's wrong Dolce? Are you sick or did I miss something?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1318 on: November 12, 2008, 03:20:22 PM »

Well, they surely have been talking about Murt and Leonard over on WS. Don't know why that would make them two faced though?
Over there, the "allowed to talk about" topics change hourly. It is rather...uh...restrictive, shall we say?

You are so right! That's why I am HERE!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1319 on: November 12, 2008, 03:21:01 PM »

Can a kind monkey please point me ot the musings thread? I can't find it.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.