April 26, 2024, 05:51:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389871 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: November 12, 2008, 03:21:47 PM »

I don't see how Dennis Milstead at KFN has any power to stop anyone from doing anything. 

LP said Millstead and KFN have been causing trouble at the site...and calling every agency known to man to try to stop any more diving and searching....Des

Can they be arrested? Disturbing the peace? Harrassment? Terroristic threatening? Being crooks and jackasses?

I don't believe that Milstead has any legal standing whatsoever to stop the search for Caylee.  Leonard Padilla is a lawyer and should know whether or not he can do this, as well as whether or not it is possible to get a restraining order against Milstead.  If it can be proven (i.e. an eyewitness) that he actually stole the flowers, then he can be charged with vandalism. Someone should make the press aware of Milstead's criminal past and by the way, it wouldn't hurt if someone bought him a bra.  In fact, I don't believe that the Anthonys actually have legal standing to stop a search for a missing child.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: November 12, 2008, 03:21:54 PM »

I agree. KC had her bag packed. she was 1 day away from Calif. and her beauriful life. I'm wondering if she's got a stash of cash somewhere. I know she stole and wrote those checks but she was up to something in her "taxi route" I don't think she would have went out there broke even if she planned on mooching off MH. She didn't mooch off Tony or any of the other guy's that we have heard of

Maybe she had't been with the new crowd long enough to get them to trust her. She did her stealin from those that "loved"her.  Yeah, can you imagine how long, if ever, it would've been til anybody ever figured out that Caylee was gone.
Always did wonder about the "taxi route"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1322 on: November 12, 2008, 03:30:19 PM »

never mind found musings

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: November 12, 2008, 03:32:50 PM »

On KFN's site:
http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/

Kid Finders Network is an organization that won't turn down a missing child based on the families race, religion, or ability to pay.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: November 12, 2008, 03:33:01 PM »

Can a kind monkey please point me ot the musings thread? I can't find it.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=26.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: November 12, 2008, 03:34:53 PM »

CURSES FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO TAKE ANY SORT OF ASPRIN!!!
What's wrong Dolce? Are you sick or did I miss something?

Dolce is expecting twins!

She shared her recent ultrasounds with us on the Musings Thread this morning.

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=26.0

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: November 12, 2008, 03:36:04 PM »

On KFN's site:

Kid Finders Network is an organization that won't turn down a missing child based on the families race, religion, or ability to pay.

Mmm hmm. So they do ask for payment from the families for certain services?

I remember you, Caylee.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1327 on: November 12, 2008, 03:37:11 PM »

I don't see how Dennis Milstead at KFN has any power to stop anyone from doing anything. 

LP said Millstead and KFN have been causing trouble at the site...and calling every agency known to man to try to stop any more diving and searching....Des

Can they be arrested? Disturbing the peace? Harrassment? Terroristic threatening? Being crooks and jackasses?

I don't believe that Milstead has any legal standing whatsoever to stop the search for Caylee.  Leonard Padilla is a lawyer and should know whether or not he can do this, as well as whether or not it is possible to get a restraining order against Milstead.  If it can be proven (i.e. an eyewitness) that he actually stole the flowers, then he can be charged with vandalism. Someone should make the press aware of Milstead's criminal past and by the way, it wouldn't hurt if someone bought him a bra.  In fact, I don't believe that the Anthonys actually have legal standing to stop a search for a missing child.

Someone should tell Milstead that that his manboobs need some support!

Lisa
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1328 on: November 12, 2008, 03:37:43 PM »

Klaas did you or Janet or any of the others take notice of my request to help me find where KCJackie and I was posting and it was a written out account of the 30th pings and text messages. I believe near the beginning it started something like on the 29th at 11:59 KC called her the A's house and got called back seems like about !2-1230am. there were several calls back and forth and this was the first contact ever made .This written out account is different  ( is before and much more detailed) than the one where Christopher Stutz is in n Bold letters. Can you please help me look for it. It is very very important I find it I have looked and maybe I'm looking to hard. It seems we were posting late at night Would that have have been removed because of off topic that was going on at the time?
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: November 12, 2008, 03:37:44 PM »

On KFN's site:

OMGosh, I was thinking the same thing!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: November 12, 2008, 03:38:19 PM »

Apparently, Mark Nejame is involved in the Kid Finders Network to some compacity.  I am somewhat leary what is going on behind the scenes.

I did not realize that Leonard Padilla was an attorney.

Maybe another Monkey is able to help out here.

Janet

_____

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: November 12, 2008, 03:38:42 PM »

Someone should tell Milstead that that his manboobs need some support!

Lisa

He needs a "bro." 

http://www.mancans.com.au/brabro/

I remember you, Caylee.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1332 on: November 12, 2008, 03:39:13 PM »

Des -- was Garrison mean to you? If so, we will tell Rob on him. After all Rob is the president of his fan club.

Actually Larry was very nice to me...Des

Oh for pete's sake!  You could charm bark off tree if needed.  Anyone would be nice to you...you are smooth....as velvet.  Never before have I seen someone that could talk to people as effectively as you do...I am humbled by your mastery. 
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1333 on: November 12, 2008, 03:39:43 PM »

I agree. KC had her bag packed. she was 1 day away from Calif. and her beauriful life. I'm wondering if she's got a stash of cash somewhere. I know she stole and wrote those checks but she was up to something in her "taxi route" I don't think she would have went out there broke even if she planned on mooching off MH. She didn't mooch off Tony or any of the other guy's that we have heard of

Maybe she had't been with the new crowd long enough to get them to trust her. She did her stealin from those that "loved"her.  Yeah, can you imagine how long, if ever, it would've been til anybody ever figured out that Caylee was gone.
Always did wonder about the "taxi route"

Who is MH and what is the taxi route?

TIA Monks....my head is just spinning....I am like Linda Blair from the Exorcist trying to keep up with everything...

Sweetgypsy

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: November 12, 2008, 03:39:53 PM »

On KFN's site:

OMGosh, I was thinking the same thing!!

What are you thinking califmom?  I am definitely missing something here ... story of my life.

Janet

_____

QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1335 on: November 12, 2008, 03:42:22 PM »

kid finders is going against there own beliefs if they are trying to stop the search. that is what they are supposed to look for KIDS!  what the h@ll and florida should be helping look for her  paying any ways why are they not???
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: November 12, 2008, 03:43:07 PM »

Just re-posting the link to the allegations on Kid Finders/ Millsteads

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/dedicated-link-thread-links-only-please-f7/alleged-dubious-donations-foundations-trusts-t88.htm#20261

(some of the?) cases against him...
http://courtcon.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_public_qry_cpty.cp_personcase_details_idx?backto=P&soundex_ind=&partial_ind=&last_name=&first_name=&middle_name=&begin_date=&end_date=&case_type=&id_code=Z6564280

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: November 12, 2008, 03:44:29 PM »

Apparently, Mark Nejame is involved in the Kid Finders Network to some compacity.  I am somewhat leary what is going on behind the scenes.

I did not realize that Leonard Padilla was an attorney.

Maybe another Monkey is able to help out here.

Janet

Tamikosmom...I'm researching that now...not having much luck.  MN is listed as incorporator or agent on many corporations in FL(normal for an attorney)...Milsteads have several corporations too.  I'm trying to find a connection.  If another Monkey wants to help, please go to Florida Secretary of State website....a wealth of info there.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: November 12, 2008, 03:44:41 PM »

Hello Monkeys.....just wanted to stop in and say that the Lee rumor, was just that a rumor.......I spoke to my friend today and he said...Iwish it were true but No....I spoke with him awhile and then came here just to let everyone know...ok,

Thank you so much higherhopes, appreciate your consideration of our anxiety & your not making promises but just delivering when you can, it makes it less circuslike to my sensibilities.  Glad you are rested up after your two searches.  Wish like your friend it had been true as well.  Wonder if they ever identified the brown haired male in the dark green truck seen by the neighbor 6/20, will wait til trial to find out.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: November 12, 2008, 03:46:44 PM »

Klaas did you or Janet or any of the others take notice of my request to help me find where KCJackie and I was posting and it was a written out account of the 30th pings and text messages. I believe near the beginning it started something like on the 29th at 11:59 KC called her the A's house and got called back seems like about !2-1230am. there were several calls back and forth and this was the first contact ever made .This written out account is different  ( is before and much more detailed) than the one where Christopher Stutz is in n Bold letters. Can you please help me look for it. It is very very important I find it I have looked and maybe I'm looking to hard. It seems we were posting late at night Would that have have been removed because of off topic that was going on at the time?

I thought you were referring to the incredible maps which followed the pings that KCJackie and Klaas worked on.  I did not save those ... I was waiting for them to be posted again.

Janet

Quote from: KCJackie on October 10, 2008, 12:00:52 AM

June 16th

at home all morning
12:55 p.m. - Tony text KC (still at home)
1:00 pm - Tony called (talked 13 min) no longer at home
1:26 pm - called Jesse (no ans) back at home
1:27 - Jesse text KC - home
1:44 - called Amy (36 minutes) home
2:52 - Jesse called (11 min) home
3:04 - called George's cell -na - home
3:35 - called Tony - na - home
4:10 - called Cindy's wk - home
4:11 - 2 calls to Cindy's cell - still at home
4:13 - 2 calls to Cindy's cell - still at home
4:14 - called Cindy's work (2 min) home4:18 - Text Tony (left home) around Orlando Hospital
4:19 - Tony text - OHosp
4:19 - called Jesse - na - Ohosp
4:21 - called Jesse (1 min) - Ohosp
4:25 - called Cindy's cell - na - Old Cheney Hwy
4:53 - Text ? - Old Cheney Hwy
5:57 pm - Text - (at or around Tony's)
6:31 - called Cindy's cell - tony's
6:32 - called Cindy's cell - Tony's
7:06 - called home (1 min) - tony's
7:20 - called Amy - na - Tony's
7:21 - called Amy (30 sec) - Tony's
8:03 - Hawkins called - na - (no area shown)
9:04 - Colonial Drive & Forsyth - TES Searched
10:45 - Colonial Drive & Forsyth - TES Searched
11:17 - Amy called  - na - Colonial Drive & Forsyth

No other calls until...........

June 17th
11:05 a.m. - called Amy (8 minutes) - Tony's
11:27 - 11:30 Text from/to Amy - tony's
12:40 p.m. - text - still at tony's
2:12 - called Lexus Dealer - Tony's
2:18 - called Amy - Tony's
2:29 - called Ricardo (1 min) at home
2:44 -called Tony - na -
2:45 - called 1143 - na
2.45 - called 1143 - (4 sec) home
2:49 - Tony called (1 min) home
3:47 - Tony text KC - home
3:53 - KC text Tony - TCP - The industrial area I posted a couple of days ago
3:54 - Tony text KC - TCP (by airport)
3:55 - KC text Tony
3:55 - Tony text KC
3:56 - KC text Tony - Home
4:05 - calls Tony - na - home
4:36 - 5123 text KC - I believe Blanchard Park area
5:20 - called 9699 - Blanchard Park
5:23 - 9700 called KC - na - Blanchard Park
 nothing til
8:23 pm - text to casey - Tony's
8:38 - text to Tony - Tony's
texting people til 12:30 a.m. - still at Tony's

June 18th
7:55 a.m. - text - Old Cheney HWY
9:01 am - text - Old Cheney HWY
10:31 - back at Tonys
10:52 - text Cindy - Tonys
12:33 - called Cindys wk - Old Cheney HWY
12:34 - called Cindy's cell -na
12:35 - called home - na - Old Cheney HWY
12:36 - called Georges cell - na - Old Cheney HWY
1:09 p.m. - called Cindy's cell (2 min) Tony's
1:11 - called home (30 seconds) Tony's
2:05 - text Tony - tony's
2:42 - text - home
2:47  - Tony text - home
3:16 - called Tony twice - home
3:42 - Tony text - Tony's
3:42 - text Tony - tony's
4:10 - called Amy - na - Tony's
4:11 - called Amy (2 min)
4:13 - Called Cindy's work (2 min) - Tony's
4:27 - 3687 called (1.5 min) - Tony's
6:39 - called Cindy's cell (8 min) - Tony's
6:55 - called voicemail - Tony's
6:56 - Home called (1 min)
6:56 - called Voicemail
6:57 - called home (3 min) at Tony's

no more phone calls until

June 19th

8:32 a.m. - text Tony - Old Cheney HWY
11:03 a.m. - Tony text - around Tony's

this is as far as I have gotten -

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3646.msg490630#msg490630

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.