April 24, 2024, 05:35:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389763 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: November 12, 2008, 03:58:52 PM »

Isn't today commissary order day?  Where do we go to check and see what IT ordered today???

I am wondering IF anything is going on with JB and IT....all these diversions make me go ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

anything filled by JB? Anything on when the GAG order will be ruled on?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1361 on: November 12, 2008, 04:00:02 PM »

Des -- was Garrison mean to you? If so, we will tell Rob on him. After all Rob is the president of his fan club.

Actually Larry was very nice to me...Des

Oh for pete's sake!  You could charm bark off tree if needed.  Anyone would be nice to you...you are smooth....as velvet.  Never before have I seen someone that could talk to people as effectively as you do...I am humbled by your mastery. 

You are too too kind Lala's....<blush>....fact is..you just like listening in on my phone calls I make...LOL...

BTW....have talked w/Aruba twice today....will make one more call in a bit....they are humpin' and jumpin' over there based on your news.....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1362 on: November 12, 2008, 04:00:57 PM »

I wonder if Andy and Chris Stutz were ever interviewed?  We haven't heard much about them.

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: November 12, 2008, 04:01:02 PM »

I know some monkeys have speculated that this whole entire thing may have been some kind of scheme.. perhaps by Cindy.. to get money.  IF Casey was innocent, and Cindy was nutty enough to steal her kid away and hide her (out of spite, or because she thought Casey sucked that bad as a parent), AND if Cindy and George are as in debt as it seems they are...  AND as now they're knee deep in it with a supposed non-profit that is shady AT BEST... and that group seems to be hangin' on to the Anthonys as a meal ticket...  AND Cindy is doing whatever she can to get donations....

you follow my train of thought here???

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: November 12, 2008, 04:01:15 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17965652/detail.html

Anthony Family Fires Their Own Spokesman
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 – updated: 3:44 pm EST November 12, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The family of Caylee Anthony says their spokesman was profiting off their misery, so they fired him just hours after Eyewitness News confronted Larry Garrison for pocketing thousands of dollars off TV deals.

The Anthonys claim they haven't made a dime off their granddaughter's disappearance, but somebody's getting paid. Eyewitness News obtained documents showing TV networks paid thousands of dollars for Caylee pictures and family interviews, but all the money went to Garrison.

Eyewitness News has learned Garrison made thousands from his relationship with the Anthonys and, until attorney Mark NeJame brought it to their attention, the Anthonys claim they didn't know about it. Garrison, as the Anthonys booking agent, set up interviews for numerous appearances. While it is common practice for programs to pay a fee to a booking agent, the Anthonys say none of the money Garrison received was ever given to them.

Meanwhile, Garrison Wednesday issued a statement saying the family has been manipulated into "situations that would not dignify the family."

Garrison said, "I can no longer be part of that behavior. I wish them all the peace and resolution they so deserve. The truth always comes out in the end, and in this case 'The truth is better than the spin."'

Caylee hasn't been seen since June. Her mother, Casey Anthony, did not report her missing until July. The mother has pled not guilty to murder, but the child's body hasn't been found.

A spokesman for the lawyer representing Casey Anthony, did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

Garrison has been part and parcel of the "spin" up until today.  Could it be that he is doing a flip flop now that is not embraced by those furthering the spin ... furthng the deception protecting Casey Anthony from the consequences for the happenings encompassing the afternoon of June 16th.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: November 12, 2008, 04:01:52 PM »

I agree with those who reason that Casey planned to leave the area as soon as she had enough cash.  I think she hoped to hook up with the Marine Mark Hawkins, perhaps by telling him he was Caylee's father.  She would also have told him, if I am reasoning properly, that Caylee was living with or adopted by her parents.  Meanwhile she would have told her parents that Caylee was with her and that they were not allowed to see or talk to the child.  She could have stalled for a long time, possibly, especially if she and Hawkins married and he went overseas and she went with him. 
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1366 on: November 12, 2008, 04:02:14 PM »

I just keep feeling and thinking that LP was CLOSE to Caylee and that was the reason for the Blanchard Park shenanigans....we have seen alot of Crazy Cindy footage over the past few months but there was something about her Monday that was particularly unhinged....

I don't do research half as well as some of you Monks, but I do read body language well.  She was freaking panicked.  George looked like he was about to cry.  The way she was hugging Rob Dick?  Strange....
I think LP and his divers were dangerously close.

Sweetgypsy

So true!!  Cindy looked wildly scared and the way she humped   hugged Rob... very strange, indeed.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer....Rob lived in that house with them for how long?  That was a "please keep your mouth glued shut and I'll love you forever" hug....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1367 on: November 12, 2008, 04:02:18 PM »

Isn't today commissary order day?  Where do we go to check and see what IT ordered today???

I am wondering IF anything is going on with JB and IT....all these diversions make me go ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

anything filled by JB? Anything on when the GAG order will be ruled on?
Well, if they sell popcorn in the commissary I'm sure she ordered a huge bag, so she can sit back with her smirk, eat popcorn, and watch all the horrific chaos she has caused.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1368 on: November 12, 2008, 04:02:24 PM »

QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1369 on: November 12, 2008, 04:02:53 PM »

Klaas did you or Janet or any of the others take notice of my request to help me find where KCJackie and I was posting and it was a written out account of the 30th pings and text messages. I believe near the beginning it started something like on the 29th at 11:59 KC called her the A's house and got called back seems like about !2-1230am. there were several calls back and forth and this was the first contact ever made .This written out account is different  ( is before and much more detailed) than the one where Christopher Stutz is in n Bold letters. Can you please help me look for it. It is very very important I find it I have looked and maybe I'm looking to hard. It seems we were posting late at night Would that have have been removed because of off topic that was going on at the time?

Is it this???

Just a little FYI...

Per the request of LP - I sent the following to him;

Timeline for the 30th......

June 29th @ 11:59pm - 1st text between Casey & Andy

After dropping of Tony at Airport - she goes to Amy's house (they go to Target to buy gas can) she spends the day at Amy's.

4:56 pm - she is in the vicinity of JcPenney's

5:00 pm - Around Tony's apartment

5:30 - 6:10 pm - Back at JCPenney's

9:10 pm - 2:00 am (Jul 1st) Blanchard Park area - still texting Andy, Christopher Stutz and 4058. Anthony Residence starts calling (left a couple of messages it looks like) after 1:40 am several times up to 2:02 am.

2:07 am (July 1st) - Casey places a 13 minute call to Andy - still in Blanchard Park ping area

2:25 am - Casey is around Alfaya & Pope

2:28 am - 4058 texts Casey - now she's at Navarro & Dallas (just a tad northwest of 2:25 am area)

4:24 am - Christopher Stutz texting Casey - Casey's pings indicate she is between Beechline and Aerospace - this is the area - I believe needs to be searched.

~~~~no other ping location info until 7:51 am - she is around Windmill Ridge area (residential area)

10:15 am July 1st - she is calling Jesse Grund asking to use the shower

Also gave him my opinion as to why she went to Target with Amy on this day.  And additional info on "Andy".  We'll see if anything comes of it.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.433676~-81.275826&style=h&lvl=12&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=29347342&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!354&encType=1
i saw her on tuesday at the memorial she is a very nice lady very
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: November 12, 2008, 04:03:23 PM »

Concerning Garrison, it seems to me that the Anthonys are mad because he got paid his booking fee but he arranged no money for them. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: November 12, 2008, 04:04:20 PM »

I know some monkeys have speculated that this whole entire thing may have been some kind of scheme.. perhaps by Cindy.. to get money.  IF Casey was innocent, and Cindy was nutty enough to steal her kid away and hide her (out of spite, or because she thought Casey sucked that bad as a parent), AND if Cindy and George are as in debt as it seems they are...  AND as now they're knee deep in it with a supposed non-profit that is shady AT BEST... and that group seems to be hangin' on to the Anthonys as a meal ticket...  AND Cindy is doing whatever she can to get donations....

Only thing is the dead body in the trunk.......they would be waaay out there to put that together
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: November 12, 2008, 04:04:26 PM »

Janet....will you marry me....LOL....do you have the rest all the way thru the 30th of June....TIA....Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: November 12, 2008, 04:05:13 PM »

I just keep feeling and thinking that LP was CLOSE to Caylee and that was the reason for the Blanchard Park shenanigans....we have seen alot of Crazy Cindy footage over the past few months but there was something about her Monday that was particularly unhinged....

I don't do research half as well as some of you Monks, but I do read body language well.  She was freaking panicked.  George looked like he was about to cry.  The way she was hugging Rob Dick?  Strange....

Sweetgypsy

So true!!  Cindy looked wildly scared and the way she humped   hugged Rob... very strange, indeed.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer....Rob lived in that house with them for how long?  That was a "please keep your mouth glued shut and I'll love you forever" hug....

Sweetgypsy you hit the nail on the head with that hug 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: November 12, 2008, 04:06:06 PM »

Only thing is the dead body in the trunk.......they would be waaay out there to put that together

The *forensics* don't lie.....unlike the Anothonys...Des

QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1375 on: November 12, 2008, 04:06:21 PM »

Sweetgypsy

ok some one help me please is rob on here the same as rob dick???
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1376 on: November 12, 2008, 04:06:23 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17965652/detail.html

Anthony Family Fires Their Own Spokesman
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 – updated: 3:44 pm EST November 12, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The family of Caylee Anthony says their spokesman was profiting off their misery, so they fired him just hours after Eyewitness News confronted Larry Garrison for pocketing thousands of dollars off TV deals.

The Anthonys claim they haven't made a dime off their granddaughter's disappearance, but somebody's getting paid. Eyewitness News obtained documents showing TV networks paid thousands of dollars for Caylee pictures and family interviews, but all the money went to Garrison.

Eyewitness News has learned Garrison made thousands from his relationship with the Anthonys and, until attorney Mark NeJame brought it to their attention, the Anthonys claim they didn't know about it. Garrison, as the Anthonys booking agent, set up interviews for numerous appearances. While it is common practice for programs to pay a fee to a booking agent, the Anthonys say none of the money Garrison received was ever given to them.

Meanwhile, Garrison Wednesday issued a statement saying the family has been manipulated into "situations that would not dignify the family."

Garrison said, "I can no longer be part of that behavior. I wish them all the peace and resolution they so deserve. The truth always comes out in the end, and in this case 'The truth is better than the spin."'

(snipped)

Ummmm....I think an interview of Mr. Garrison is in order, LE!!  Haul him in and grill the hell out of him. 

What on earth did those idiots think he was out for when they hired him - he is an "actor"!!! 

Oh, where are my manners again......Hi, Monkeys!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1377 on: November 12, 2008, 04:06:59 PM »

My question to the Anthony's...if we are all on the same team "TEAM FIND CAYLEE" then why in the world would you try and sabatoge a fellow team mate from searching?  Oh wait, they are on the team "MONEY UP THE BUM".

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: November 12, 2008, 04:07:42 PM »

Sweetgypsy

ok some one help me please is rob on here the same as rob dick???

Yes Smile

Rob at Scared Monkeys is not same as Rob Dick. Edited to correct wrong information.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 04:12:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: November 12, 2008, 04:07:44 PM »

I agree the hug that Cindy layed on Rob was strange indeed.....He might better check his pockets after all that and make sure his wallet is still there.......weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.