April 25, 2024, 12:39:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389834 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1380 on: November 12, 2008, 04:08:55 PM »

Klaas did you or Janet or any of the others take notice of my request to help me find where KCJackie and I was posting and it was a written out account of the 30th pings and text messages. I believe near the beginning it started something like on the 29th at 11:59 KC called her the A's house and got called back seems like about !2-1230am. there were several calls back and forth and this was the first contact ever made .This written out account is different  ( is before and much more detailed) than the one where Christopher Stutz is in n Bold letters. Can you please help me look for it. It is very very important I find it I have looked and maybe I'm looking to hard. It seems we were posting late at night Would that have have been removed because of off topic that was going on at the time?

Is it this???

Just a little FYI...

Per the request of LP - I sent the following to him;

Timeline for the 30th......

June 29th @ 11:59pm - 1st text between Casey & Andy

After dropping of Tony at Airport - she goes to Amy's house (they go to Target to buy gas can) she spends the day at Amy's.

4:56 pm - she is in the vicinity of JcPenney's

5:00 pm - Around Tony's apartment

5:30 - 6:10 pm - Back at JCPenney's

9:10 pm - 2:00 am (Jul 1st) Blanchard Park area - still texting Andy, Christopher Stutz and 4058. Anthony Residence starts calling (left a couple of messages it looks like) after 1:40 am several times up to 2:02 am.

2:07 am (July 1st) - Casey places a 13 minute call to Andy - still in Blanchard Park ping area

2:25 am - Casey is around Alfaya & Pope

2:28 am - 4058 texts Casey - now she's at Navarro & Dallas (just a tad northwest of 2:25 am area)

4:24 am - Christopher Stutz texting Casey - Casey's pings indicate she is between Beechline and Aerospace - this is the area - I believe needs to be searched.

~~~~no other ping location info until 7:51 am - she is around Windmill Ridge area (residential area)

10:15 am July 1st - she is calling Jesse Grund asking to use the shower

Also gave him my opinion as to why she went to Target with Amy on this day.  And additional info on "Andy".  We'll see if anything comes of it.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.433676~-81.275826&style=h&lvl=12&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=29347342&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!354&encType=1
i saw her on tuesday at the memorial she is a very nice lady very
saw who? Amy?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1381 on: November 12, 2008, 04:09:22 PM »

Garrison said, "I can no longer be part of that behavior. I wish them all the peace and resolution they so deserve. The truth always comes out in the end, and in this case 'The truth is better than the spin."'

WHAT IS THE TRUTH THEN MR. GARRISON??

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1382 on: November 12, 2008, 04:09:50 PM »

Des -- was Garrison mean to you? If so, we will tell Rob on him. After all Rob is the president of his fan club.

Actually Larry was very nice to me...Des

Oh for pete's sake!  You could charm bark off tree if needed.  Anyone would be nice to you...you are smooth....as velvet.  Never before have I seen someone that could talk to people as effectively as you do...I am humbled by your mastery. 

You are too too kind Lala's....<blush>....fact is..you just like listening in on my phone calls I make...LOL...

BTW....have talked w/Aruba twice today....will make one more call in a bit....they are humpin' and jumpin' over there based on your news.....Des Wink

Des,

KFN has added this to thier site, KFN has added a new service to our organization, Search & Rescue. It goes on to state all the professional people, and equipment they have.....

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: November 12, 2008, 04:10:19 PM »

I know some monkeys have speculated that this whole entire thing may have been some kind of scheme.. perhaps by Cindy.. to get money.  IF Casey was innocent, and Cindy was nutty enough to steal her kid away and hide her (out of spite, or because she thought Casey sucked that bad as a parent), AND if Cindy and George are as in debt as it seems they are...  AND as now they're knee deep in it with a supposed non-profit that is shady AT BEST... and that group seems to be hangin' on to the Anthonys as a meal ticket...  AND Cindy is doing whatever she can to get donations....

you follow my train of thought here???

Only thing is the dead body in the trunk.......they would be waaay out there to put that together

The *forensics* don't lie.....unlike the Anothonys...Des

It was fate that brought these two greedy,blowhard families together. They both were probably counting their lucky stars to have found each other. A business arrangement set up by the devil.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1384 on: November 12, 2008, 04:10:34 PM »

I just keep feeling and thinking that LP was CLOSE to Caylee and that was the reason for the Blanchard Park shenanigans....we have seen alot of Crazy Cindy footage over the past few months but there was something about her Monday that was particularly unhinged....

I don't do research half as well as some of you Monks, but I do read body language well.  She was freaking panicked.  George looked like he was about to cry.  The way she was hugging Rob Dick?  Strange....
I think LP and his divers were dangerously close.

Sweetgypsy

So true!!  Cindy looked wildly scared and the way she humped   hugged Rob... very strange, indeed.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer....Rob lived in that house with them for how long?  That was a "please keep your mouth glued shut and I'll love you forever" hug....
ok some one help me please is rob on here the same as rob dick???

Yes Smile

No, the poster known as Rob is not Rob Dick.

I remember you, Caylee.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: November 12, 2008, 04:10:48 PM »

I just keep feeling and thinking that LP was CLOSE to Caylee and that was the reason for the Blanchard Park shenanigans....we have seen alot of Crazy Cindy footage over the past few months but there was something about her Monday that was particularly unhinged....

I don't do research half as well as some of you Monks, but I do read body language well.  She was freaking panicked.  George looked like he was about to cry.  The way she was hugging Rob Dick?  Strange....
I think LP and his divers were dangerously close.

Sweetgypsy

So true!!  Cindy looked wildly scared and the way she humped   hugged Rob... very strange, indeed.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer....Rob lived in that house with them for how long?  That was a "please keep your mouth glued shut and I'll love you forever" hug....

Yes Smile

Rob at Scared Monkeys is NOT same as Rob Dick.  Pretty sure about that...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: November 12, 2008, 04:10:53 PM »

I know some monkeys have speculated that this whole entire thing may have been some kind of scheme.. perhaps by Cindy.. to get money.  IF Casey was innocent, and Cindy was nutty enough to steal her kid away and hide her (out of spite, or because she thought Casey sucked that bad as a parent), AND if Cindy and George are as in debt as it seems they are...  AND as now they're knee deep in it with a supposed non-profit that is shady AT BEST... and that group seems to be hangin' on to the Anthonys as a meal ticket...  AND Cindy is doing whatever she can to get donations....

It did seem like some kind of hoax in the beginning and then the forensics came in and kinda zapped that idea. Always wondered if it wasn't a kidnapping hoax gone bad but couldn't really come up with a good outline for it. Anyway, it is just so bizarre that nothing seems real about the whole case and the behavior of the entire family makes one suspect them all of evil doing.
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1387 on: November 12, 2008, 04:11:05 PM »

I don't see how Dennis Milstead at KFN has any power to stop anyone from doing anything. 

LP said Millstead and KFN have been causing trouble at the site...and calling every agency known to man to try to stop any more diving and searching....Des

Can they be arrested? Disturbing the peace? Harrassment? Terroristic threatening? Being crooks and jackasses?

I don't believe that Milstead has any legal standing whatsoever to stop the search for Caylee.  Leonard Padilla is a lawyer and should know whether or not he can do this, as well as whether or not it is possible to get a restraining order against Milstead.  If it can be proven (i.e. an eyewitness) that he actually stole the flowers, then he can be charged with vandalism. Someone should make the press aware of Milstead's criminal past and by the way, it wouldn't hurt if someone bought him a bra.  In fact, I don't believe that the Anthonys actually have legal standing to stop a search for a missing child.

Apparently, Mark Nejame is involved in the Kid Finders Network to some compacity.  I am somewhat leary what is going on behind the scenes.

I did not realize that Leonard Padilla was an attorney.

Maybe another Monkey is able to help out here.

Janet

Very interesting...I did not know he was a lawyer???

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1388 on: November 12, 2008, 04:11:06 PM »

Yes Smile  Rob at Scared Monkeys is not same as Rob Dick.  (Edited to correct misinformation)
[/color]

NO!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 04:13:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: November 12, 2008, 04:11:20 PM »

Only thing is the dead body in the trunk.......they would be waaay out there to put that together

Maybe Cindy and Casey are just sick enough to pull ALL of this off for Cindy's sake? Casey killed Caylee... was stupid here and there (with a stain and a hair being found), but otherwise, she did a real good job hiding the body.   Casey really put her parents in debt, and not that she probably gave a rat's a$$ about it, but that coupled with the fact that her mom said she made Joan Crawford look like a model mother...  Casey solves her problem with no more kid, and gives Cindy the opportunity to milk this for all its worth..  donations galore.

Far fetched, but sometimes my mind likes to wonder...  I mean what the hell is it going to take for Cindy to back off her association with Kid finders?  It's almost like a symbiotic relationship right now.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1390 on: November 12, 2008, 04:11:55 PM »

Hmmmm - someone is lying!!! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: November 12, 2008, 04:11:56 PM »

Yes Smile Rob at Scared Monkeys is not same as Rob Dick.  (Edited to correct misinformation)

NO!

OH MY!!!!!! 
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 04:15:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: November 12, 2008, 04:12:08 PM »

Concerning Garrison, it seems to me that the Anthonys are mad because he got paid his booking fee but he arranged no money for them. 

My take exactly!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: November 12, 2008, 04:12:53 PM »

A little Cindy stink eye for your afternoon.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1394 on: November 12, 2008, 04:13:24 PM »

Every dang one of them is lying about something.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: November 12, 2008, 04:13:47 PM »

I never thought for a moment that this was/is a scam to get money.....I do think that KF is using them and  they are using KF....I don't believe for a moment that they haven't gotten money ...for the rights to the pictures/videos of  Caylee....lots of money!!! ....obviously neither are working.....I am not sure how I feel about the failed searches...is it good for the defense?...some legal eagles think YES....I really pray that the prosecution has a whole lot more than we have seen.....the thought of Casey walking makes me physically ill...I know (hope) she is gonna do some time for the check fraud....but that will not be enough...no way are they not going to say she had permission to cash those checks, after all she had the car with permission....and it's up to the prosecution to prove she didn't....hells bells...she even signed her OWN name at Target..they are going to say she wasn't HIDING the fact she had the checks and was using them..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1396 on: November 12, 2008, 04:14:18 PM »

I have not seen Cindy post yet!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1397 on: November 12, 2008, 04:14:34 PM »

Garrison said, "I can no longer be part of that behavior. I wish them all the peace and resolution they so deserve. The truth always comes out in the end, and in this case 'The truth is better than the spin."'

WHAT IS THE TRUTH THEN MR. GARRISON??

Dolce - there are soooo many liars involved in this case!!  People have a need to insert themselves and seek attention from their pathetic lives!! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1398 on: November 12, 2008, 04:14:45 PM »

I agree the hug that Cindy layed on Rob was strange indeed.....He might better check his pockets after all that and make sure his wallet is still there.......weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And his watch.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: November 12, 2008, 04:14:46 PM »

Fellow monkeys can any one tell me what news reporter did milstead go after on monday please asap we are going to contact that news company and see if they  can go after him

I've already put Mark Boyle/WFTV and LP together about half an hour ago....plus I sent every bit of Dirt on Millstead and KFN to Mark/WFTV via email to the newsroom last nite...per his request...Des

You ARE a monkey queen!!!!!

I just HAD to make this!  LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.