April 26, 2024, 03:43:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389880 times)
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1440 on: November 12, 2008, 04:31:58 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17965652/detail.html

Anthony Family Fires Their Own Spokesman
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 – updated: 3:44 pm EST November 12, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The family of Caylee Anthony says their spokesman was profiting off their misery, so they fired him just hours after Eyewitness News confronted Larry Garrison for pocketing thousands of dollars off TV deals.

The Anthonys claim they haven't made a dime off their granddaughter's disappearance, but somebody's getting paid. Eyewitness News obtained documents showing TV networks paid thousands of dollars for Caylee pictures and family interviews, but all the money went to Garrison.

Eyewitness News has learned Garrison made thousands from his relationship with the Anthonys and, until attorney Mark NeJame brought it to their attention, the Anthonys claim they didn't know about it. Garrison, as the Anthonys booking agent, set up interviews for numerous appearances. While it is common practice for programs to pay a fee to a booking agent, the Anthonys say none of the money Garrison received was ever given to them.

Meanwhile, Garrison Wednesday issued a statement saying the family has been manipulated into "situations that would not dignify the family."

Garrison said, "I can no longer be part of that behavior. I wish them all the peace and resolution they so deserve. The truth always comes out in the end, and in this case 'The truth is better than the spin."'

Caylee hasn't been seen since June. Her mother, Casey Anthony, did not report her missing until July. The mother has pled not guilty to murder, but the child's body hasn't been found.

A spokesman for the lawyer representing Casey Anthony, did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

Garrison has been part and parcel of the "spin" up until today.  Could it be that he is doing a flip flop now that is not embraced by those furthering the spin ... furthng the deception protecting Casey Anthony from the consequences for the happenings encompassing the afternoon of June 16th.

Janet

When he says the truth is better than the spin...hmmm...he knows the truth?  Someone better try to get him to talk.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1441 on: November 12, 2008, 04:32:13 PM »

Can anyone tell me why LP is so intent on searching the water?  Why does he think she's there?   I thought Casey came out w/ a shovel....?  She wouldn't need a shovel if she threw her in the water.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1442 on: November 12, 2008, 04:32:50 PM »

Des ...

Bumping this for you; I don't think anyone saw it!

You were called a queen today!

Bumping this for Des also.

Kidfinders has added this to thier site, KFN has added a new service to our organization, Search & Rescue. It goes on to state all the professional people, and equipment they have....

They have gone from providing billboards into the Search and Rescue business.

WTF?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1443 on: November 12, 2008, 04:33:24 PM »

HERE IS THE LP SCOOP-O-POOP.....

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH LP....HE HAS PERMISSION NOW GRANTED TO DIVE TOMORROW MORNING....WITH THE AID OF A GROUP CALLED *BLACK WATER DIVERS* 40+ DIVERS WILL START THE SEARCH TOMORROW MORNING......LP DON'T GIVE A RATZ AZZ ABOUT MILSTEAD.

LP REQUESTED THAT IF WE CAN PROVIDE *SANDWICHES*...*WATER*...AND *SODAS* TO BE DELIVERED TO BLACHARD PARK BY 10:00 AM FOR 50 PEOPLE.....HE WOULD BE EVER SO GREATFUL.

ALSO....MURT...LP WANTS YOU TO CALL HIM....LP HAS BEEN IN MEETINGS ALL DAY LONG....I'LL TRY HIM/MURT... BUT OTHERS TRY HIM TOO.

PLUS...LP....SAYS BLESS ALL THOSE WHO VOTED ON THE POLLS...IT HAS GIVEN HIM MUCH ENCOURAGEMENT....AND FAITH IN HUMAN KIND...HE SAYS BLESS YOU ALL!.....SORRY ABOUT ALL THE CAPS...WANTED TO MAKE SURE THIS DIDN'T GET LOST IN THE MIX.....please pass this message on....Des

GREAT JOB DES!!  THANK YOU LEONARD!

alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1444 on: November 12, 2008, 04:33:45 PM »

HOW CAN THEY HAPPILY PROFIT KNOWING THEY WILL NOT EVER AGAIN SEE THESE EYES?[size]

Dolce - both pictures you posted this afternoon of Caylee are beautiful (as always) and both of them made me gasp and cry (as always).  The thought that anyone could do anything at all to that little girl is just too much for me to swallow. 

If anything positive can come from this tragedy lets hope that it has made all parents everywehre appreciate their children more, hug them tighter, kiss them more and say I love you often.

Personally I am going thru the worst of the terrible 2's right now and everytime I even start to get frustrated I think of how fortunate I am to have my child to frustrate me.

Ok now I am done being sentimental, I just wanted to share with everyone my hopes that in some way each of us can find something good in this horrific story.  xoxoxoxo
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: November 12, 2008, 04:35:09 PM »

MURT HAS SPOKEN TO LP...............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: November 12, 2008, 04:35:14 PM »

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH LP....HE HAS PERMISSION NOW GRANTED TO DIVE TOMORROW MORNING....WITH THE AID OF A GROUP CALLED *BLACK WATER DIVERS* 40+ DIVERS WILL START THE SEARCH TOMORROW MORNING......LP DON'T GIVE A RATZ AZZ ABOUT MILSTEAD.

LP REQUESTED THAT IF WE CAN PROVIDE *SANDWICHES*...*WATER*...AND *SODAS* TO BE DELIVERED TO BLACHARD PARK BY 10:00 AM FOR 50 PEOPLE.....HE WOULD BE EVER SO GREATFUL.

ALSO....MURT...LP WANTS YOU TO CALL HIM....LP HAS BEEN IN MEETINGS ALL DAY LONG....I'LL TRY HIM/MURT... BUT OTHERS TRY HIM TOO.

PLUS...LP....SAYS BLESS ALL THOSE WHO VOTED ON THE POLLS...IT HAS GIVEN HIM MUCH ENCOURAGEMENT....AND FAITH IN HUMAN KIND...HE SAYS BLESS YOU ALL!.....SORRY ABOUT ALL THE CAPS...WANTED TO MAKE SURE THIS DIDN'T GET LOST IN THE MIX.....please pass this message on....Des

Great News Des .... IMO LP was a "very smart cookie" to ask for the "publics" opinion to continue the search ... NOW EVERY ONE OF US that said YES has NO ROOM to call him a Media Whore ...    He has been accused of many things ... and yet ... IIRC he was the only one willing to fork over the Almighty Dollar to help solve this case from the beginning in several different ways ... (Casey's bail and Reward Money)  GODSPEED LP & CO!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1447 on: November 12, 2008, 04:35:42 PM »

Califmom, get back here!  Don't worry about it - we've all asked questions that we ended up a little embarassed about, but not asking the question and assuming is far more silly!!

Stick around, you'll be glad you did.

hello dont go any where! bye the looks of the answers i just asked the wrong question ,so its ok lol
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1448 on: November 12, 2008, 04:36:47 PM »

Thank-you Des, that is great news, I wonder how the Anthony's will take this news.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: November 12, 2008, 04:37:32 PM »

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!        

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: November 12, 2008, 04:37:37 PM »

MURT HAS SPOKEN TO LP...............

Why the NoNo face?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1451 on: November 12, 2008, 04:37:40 PM »

Is the dive search going to be in the same place as before???   I am sooo glad Leonard is doing this search!!
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1452 on: November 12, 2008, 04:38:01 PM »

Can someone please point me in the direction where LP says there is a Tori Amos song that Casey likes? I have only heard him say, "Casey's favorite song" & am wondering where I missed him mentioning Tori Amos as the artist. TIA.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: November 12, 2008, 04:38:15 PM »

Can anyone tell me why LP is so intent on searching the water?  Why does he think she's there?   I thought Casey came out w/ a shovel....?  She wouldn't need a shovel if she threw her in the water.
I truly believe she moved the body more than once..

Carmen
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: November 12, 2008, 04:39:26 PM »

Well you can think of it in 2 different ways. If Caylee was buried, with all the rain, water and floored area's , possibly washed into the river banks then further down.
Also we don't know for sure if casey used a shovel..
There were a lot of tips.  Are they true?  Who knows, but casey.
We need a miracle, like in the Laci Peterson case....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1455 on: November 12, 2008, 04:39:29 PM »

Des, can you believe 452 people over at WS voted YES! DIVE!!     only about 10% say no. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Mississippi Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1456 on: November 12, 2008, 04:40:11 PM »

Great News Destiny!! you are the greatest please tell LP to keep looking... it doesnt matter how many people search I am just glad that they do. Caylee needs to be found.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1457 on: November 12, 2008, 04:41:09 PM »

I truly believe she moved the body more than once..
He has had a few theories thus far, but I think he bases them all on the facts that she was moved a few times.  Not sure where the shovel comes in to play, as he has a few theories for that as well.
Given that the shovel did belong to a neighbor, the dirt could have been from his use as well.  IMO

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: November 12, 2008, 04:41:49 PM »

Hey......since all the flowers and  things had been taken from the site of the vigil (which by the way has now been comfirmed that it was KF that removed them) Some people have returned to Blanchard Park and put smell reeves of flower and things IN the water as their own memorial, for these to be removed someone will have to get wet....I hope  they all have their swimsuits ready....lol...........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: November 12, 2008, 04:42:07 PM »

Des ...

Bumping this for you; I don't think anyone saw it!

You were called a queen today!

Bumping this for Des also.

Kidfinders has added this to thier site, KFN has added a new service to our organization, Search & Rescue. It goes on to state all the professional people, and equipment they have....

They have gone from providing billboards into the Search and Rescue business.

WTF?

I surely hope they are exposed in a big way so that any unfortunate , terrified parents don't stumble into their snare.
I wouldn't put it past them to draw out the "searches" and manipulate data to draaaag it out as long as possible to get more $$. Normal grieving parents would give their last cent to anyone who comes and promises to help find the child, look how long they've had GA on the mantra that "she'll be home soon". It's probably the PI that was provided by KFN that was so close to bringing her home and whoops.. slipped away again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.