April 20, 2024, 01:30:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 389286 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: November 12, 2008, 04:59:01 PM »

Fellow monkeys can any one tell me what news reporter did milstead go after on monday please asap we are going to contact that news company and see if they  can go after him

I've already put Mark Boyle/WFTV and LP together about half an hour ago....plus I sent every bit of Dirt on Millstead and KFN to Mark/WFTV via email to the newsroom last nite...per his request...Des

You ARE a monkey queen!!!!!

I just HAD to make this!  LOL

Awwwwwwwwww....how sweet!!!....Thank You!....I'll save it to my desktop.....Des Wink

Made this in honor of you as well, Destiny!

Wink

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: November 12, 2008, 04:59:23 PM »

Hey......since all the flowers and  things had been taken from the site of the vigil (which by the way has now been comfirmed that it was KF that removed them) Some people have returned to Blanchard Park and put smell reeves of flower and things IN the water as their own memorial, for these to be removed someone will have to get wet....I hope  they all have their swimsuits ready....lol...........
watch out for those GATORS! 

That was very smart of the people who have done that. Take those Milstead!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: November 12, 2008, 04:59:47 PM »

Fellow monkeys can any one tell me what news reporter did milstead go after on monday please asap we are going to contact that news company and see if they  can go after him

I've already put Mark Boyle/WFTV and LP together about half an hour ago....plus I sent every bit of Dirt on Millstead and KFN to Mark/WFTV via email to the newsroom last nite...per his request...Des

You ARE a monkey queen!!!!!

I just HAD to make this!  LOL

Awwwwwwwwww....how sweet!!!....Thank You!....I'll save it to my desktop.....Des Wink

Is there a specific place to help with the food/soda/water requests??  If we wanted to donate what's da scoop ???
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: November 12, 2008, 05:00:47 PM »

That wasn't a hug Cindy gave Rob Dick, Im pretty sure that's how you get babies!!!

Yeah ... just ask Dolce.

A1 ... you are a hoot.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1484 on: November 12, 2008, 05:01:01 PM »

Hey......since all the flowers and  things had been taken from the site of the vigil (which by the way has now been comfirmed that it was KF that removed them) Some people have returned to Blanchard Park and put smell reeves of flower and things IN the water as their own memorial, for these to be removed someone will have to get wet....I hope  they all have their swimsuits ready....lol...........
watch out for those GATORS! 

That was very smart of the people who have done that. Take those Milstead!

Indeed

From Day One..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: November 12, 2008, 05:01:33 PM »

Bless those people!!  How was this confirmed? KF are something ELSE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: November 12, 2008, 05:02:42 PM »

I'M HEARING MURT IS INTERVIEWING GA AT 8:30 am TOMORROW!!!!
IS THIS CORRECT!!??? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1487 on: November 12, 2008, 05:02:55 PM »

califmom ~  It's okay now.       We just want to be sure no one mistakes "our" Rob at Scared Monkeys for Rob Smith.  (in case you didn't notice)   

Wow...I am reading so fast I totally missed this and I think my question may have started it....I don't think Rob from SM would ever hug Cindy under any circumstances!!!!

Sweetgypsy

That hug Cindy gave Rob at Blachard Park....I call that a hump hug....I sooooooo bad....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: November 12, 2008, 05:03:08 PM »

I knew it!  They are trying to rival TES! 

Lisa

I had a bad thought that with all the meetings w/the Anthony's and TES, we know that KFN h ad to be there... I hope they aren't becoming a PART of TES, like merging... bad thought I know!
I am sure if that happens then some smart monkey will inform Tim of Milstead and his background in Palm Beach county.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: November 12, 2008, 05:03:10 PM »

Janet.. or anybody else interested..

this link (if you can see it ok) goes to somebody's collection of online news articles on the  case..  I'm sure most of them are here on SM somewhere, but this is a huge collection..  from different news sites.

http://www.projectjason.org/forums/index.php?action=printpage;topic=3276.0

(so far) It goes from July 16, 2008,  to November 11,

anothermonkey ... thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1490 on: November 12, 2008, 05:03:40 PM »

no That is not what I'm looking for guys This was posted late at night Marymary was on Kristen was on I think maybe mytime was on. I was on but I don't quote. I NEED that Timeline
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1491 on: November 12, 2008, 05:04:03 PM »

Fox news just came on and said there is no search for caylee every thing is suspended  
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1492 on: November 12, 2008, 05:04:07 PM »

That wasn't a hug Cindy gave Rob Dick, Im pretty sure that's how you get babies!!!

Yeah ... just ask Dolce.

A1 ... you are a hoot.

Janet
Thank you Sissy.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: November 12, 2008, 05:04:46 PM »

I had a feeling that would happen.
For what reason other them letting their nasty's  show threw and threw..
The flowers were for Caylee....period.

I think they are the worse most hated parents in the world atm.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1494 on: November 12, 2008, 05:04:58 PM »

Can anyone please point me to the confirmation?
I have some non believers on another site I'd like to show them the truth.
Tyvm
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: November 12, 2008, 05:05:06 PM »

DESTINY, HOW DO WE HELP WITH FOOD AND DRINKS????????? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1496 on: November 12, 2008, 05:05:07 PM »

Maybe Cindy does not care if Caylee has a final resting place or not, after all she has Mallory's bun in the oven to look forward to....GAG!!

oh man.... man oh man oh man..
mallory .. RUN! RUN AS FAR AND FAST AS YOU CAN! SAVE YOURSELF! SAVE THE UNBORN CHILD! SAVE YOUR SANITY!

dear god..
what a freakin depressing thought.....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: November 12, 2008, 05:05:18 PM »

Bless those people!!  How was this confirmed? KF are something ELSE!!
Not by KF....thats for sure.......I only know that LP  said that he confirmed that it was them.....The best part is I bet they are pissed because they are right back there again...only now they cant be so easy to get to.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1498 on: November 12, 2008, 05:05:31 PM »

Here is something I found on another forum. I hope it is ok to post here.

Sherry C., on November 9th, 2008 at 11:34 am Said:

Mark Nejame and Tes are both with the New Hope Foundation. It isn’t odd at all that they are working together. It was the New Hope Foundation that recommended NeJame for the Anthonys. It is also how they found out about TES. Kidfinders came shortly after when CA was upset about Tim looking for a dead Caylee. Tes was actually looking for both scenarios.

Kat ... I have been on school/church/work committees with others who I am not one with in regards to every issue.  Compromises is where it is at!

However ... I do have a choice who I would place in a key position within my own organization ... if I had one.

An attorney ... who represented those who undermine me personally as well as undermine the goals of my organization ... would not have a chance of being afforded a "core" position.

Tim Miller may have to work with Nejame to some capacity in the "New Hope Foundation" but ... it was Tim's "choice" to afford Nejames a "core" position in the TES organization in regards to the search efforts of this past weekend.  It was Tim's choice to stand beside Nejames this morning in a press interview and ... undermine the efforts of Leonard Padilla ... Leonard Padilla ... who I question his motives but ... who I recognize has always publicly upheld Tim Miller and the TES search effort.

I am so upset.  I do not understand.

Janet

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family ...

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
More Investigative Documents Released in Casey Anthony Murder Case
Aired November 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: I understand that your client, Cindy Anthony, has been very opposed in the past to Tim Miller with Equusearch coming and searching for possible remains of Caylee. Why?

NEJAME: That`s not correct. Tim is here with me right now. Tim and Cindy had a meeting in my office today...

GRACE: Recently. I said in the past.

NEJAME: ... Now there`s a full and complete understanding, and there were tears and there were hugs and there was an understanding. And I think that -- in fact, I know George and Cindy fully support everybody`s assistance, especially Tim`s, so that we can get some answers. And what`s being set up is a ground search and a live search. So we`ve got all answers for all people.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/06/ng.01.html

MARK NEJAMES - TES CORE LEADER

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

LEONARD PADILLA - NOVEMBER 5, 2008

NANCY GRACE
Defense Memo Says Caylee`s Death Maybe Accidental
Aired November 5, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPING TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, you know, the other day somebody was saying, what makes you think -- I says if we have to drain every pond and gut every gator, we`re going to find little Caylee.

We`ve got the people, we`ve got the manpower and we`ve got the area and we`ve got the best, Tim Miller. Tim Miller, directing this search is the best there is.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/05/ng.01.html

Janet, I have a problem with NeJames being buddy buddy with TES too.

I did re-look at that pdf file though, and it listed Tim, The Core Team of TES (which would be Mandy and all the other TES members they flew in in) and Mark Nejames. All in bold.
It didn't say Nejames was part of the core team.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Recovering-Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1499 on: November 12, 2008, 05:06:21 PM »

"Read the e-mail correspondence between Cindy Anthony and an official at NBC regarding payment to then-family spokesperson Larry Garrison."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-nbc-corresondence-document-11120,0,3427699.htmlpage

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-11/43320709.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.