March 28, 2024, 03:34:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 387500 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: November 12, 2008, 05:32:57 PM »

Fox news just came on and said there is no search for caylee every thing is suspended  

And the circus continues.  Geez.

Orlando Sentinel Reports Casey Anthony’s Parents, George & Cindy, Fire Spokesperson Larry Garrison for Secretly Profiting from Disappearance of Caylee Anthony

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/12/orlando-sentinel-reports-casey-anthonys-parents-george-cindy-fire-spokesperson-larry-garrison-for-secretly-profiting-from-disappearance-of-caylee-anthony/

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: November 12, 2008, 05:33:13 PM »

Fox news just came on and said there is no search for caylee every thing is suspended  

Orlando Sentinel Reports Casey Anthony’s Parents, George & Cindy, Fire Spokesperson Larry Garrison for Secretly Profiting from Disappearance of Caylee Anthony

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/12/orlando-sentinel-reports-casey-anthonys-parents-george-cindy-fire-spokesperson-larry-garrison-for-secretly-profiting-from-disappearance-of-caylee-anthony/

Hey Red...hope you are feeling better...your last paragraph says it ALL

In the end … how very sad and pathetic that we must discuss stories and antics that are going on that have nothing to do with finding and bring home little Caylaee Anthony. Once again the following saying rings true … everyone has an agenda, what’s your?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1542 on: November 12, 2008, 05:33:29 PM »

Des is it true? will they still search? we need LP to find her! casey has her court date  jan 5 2009 we need her before then so she can fry!!!
While watching Casey fry wouldn't be something I would be opposed to, Caylee needs to be found most of all because her remains need to be laid to rest with all the love and respect all babies and human beings deserve.

She doesn't deserve to rot away in some shallow grave, water grave or landfill.

Thank goodness her soul is with god, even if her body is not.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1543 on: November 12, 2008, 05:35:11 PM »

HERE IS THE LP SCOOP-O-POOP.....

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH LP....HE HAS PERMISSION NOW GRANTED TO DIVE TOMORROW MORNING....WITH THE AID OF A GROUP CALLED *BLACK WATER DIVERS* 40+ DIVERS WILL START THE SEARCH TOMORROW MORNING......LP DON'T GIVE A RATZ AZZ ABOUT MILSTEAD.

LP REQUESTED THAT IF WE CAN PROVIDE *SANDWICHES*...*WATER*...AND *SODAS* TO BE DELIVERED TO BLACHARD PARK BY 10:00 AM FOR 50 PEOPLE.....HE WOULD BE EVER SO GREATFUL.

ALSO....MURT...LP WANTS YOU TO CALL HIM....LP HAS BEEN IN MEETINGS ALL DAY LONG....I'LL TRY HIM/MURT... BUT OTHERS TRY HIM TOO.

PLUS...LP....SAYS BLESS ALL THOSE WHO VOTED ON THE POLLS...IT HAS GIVEN HIM MUCH ENCOURAGEMENT....AND FAITH IN HUMAN KIND...HE SAYS BLESS YOU ALL!.....SORRY ABOUT ALL THE CAPS...WANTED TO MAKE SURE THIS DIDN'T GET LOST IN THE MIX.....please pass this message on....Des

Thaks Destiny - did he say what location(s) they will be diving?

http://floridablackwaterdivers.com/

Starting at the same place as before in Blanchard Park...and heading all the way down to the Wild bird Preserve......last I heard....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Recovering-Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1544 on: November 12, 2008, 05:35:47 PM »

Des is it true? will they still search? we need LP to find her! casey has her court date  jan 5 2009 we need her before then so she can fry!!!

WESH just reported in 5 pm news that LP will have 40 divers in Blanchard Park tomorrow. No link yet.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: November 12, 2008, 05:36:40 PM »

"Read the e-mail correspondence between Cindy Anthony and an official at NBC regarding payment to then-family spokesperson Larry Garrison."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-nbc-corresondence-document-11120,0,3427699.htmlpage

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-11/43320709.pdf
So Larry took the money OMG

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: November 12, 2008, 05:36:47 PM »

I don't think there is a tent big enough!

Lisa

It smells worse than a sink hole full of elephant poop!   

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: November 12, 2008, 05:37:09 PM »

Des is it true? will they still search? we need LP to find her! casey has her court date  jan 5 2009 we need her before then so she can fry!!!

WESH just reported in 5 pm news that LP will have 40 divers in Blanchard Park tomorrow. No link yet.

Thank you!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: November 12, 2008, 05:37:12 PM »

if you find what I need........
According to Jesse's testimony, Casey arrived at his place at 10:39 AM on July 1.  Jesse says she was at his place until about 1 PM, showering, meeting roommate, watching TV. 

Well, the pings show her near Jesse's at 10 AM, but by 10:15 the pings show her over near Full Sail University and Tony's place!  She gets back to Jesse's place at 10:39 - 11:05, the time he says she arrived.  Then at 11:06 she's back at Tony's, at 11:09 she's at Blanchard Park and at 11:10 - 1 PM she's at Jesse's again.  I wonder why Jesse left out the part about her leaving his place within a few minutes of arriving and then coming back at 11:10 AM.  He says she's in the shower at that time.  Just wondering.

OH MY WORD AZ lady!!!
Does JG lie?  How interesting and that's quite a find.  Do you think you should e-mail LE.  That is really quite interesting.  Do we know how many miles between JG and TL?  Is Amscot the same ping tower as TL?  WOW!!!

PJ

Is this it???  Do you have any idea who posted it or whether it is like this or a long list of pings

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: November 12, 2008, 05:37:52 PM »

cuteascanbe- You've nailed it The Gong Show. 

I was thinking more like 'The Clampetts do Blanchard Park'....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: November 12, 2008, 05:37:56 PM »

PS - How the heck do you get the stuff you want to quote in a blue box?!!?  I hate being new, I can't wait 'til I'm an old timer...

There is a blue "Quote" at the top right of each post.

Click on it in the post you want to quote.

West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1551 on: November 12, 2008, 05:38:39 PM »

Can someone please point me in the direction where LP says there is a Tori Amos song that Casey likes? I have only heard him say, "Casey's favorite song" & am wondering where I missed him mentioning Tori Amos as the artist. TIA.
Please?
On a side note, I wonder if Casey caught  glimpse of Cindy rubbing up on Rob? I bet she was major jealous!
I kind of thought she was doing it to get George pumped up enough to go off more on LP - she is a manipulator, and that would be right there in her bag of tricks!   
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1552 on: November 12, 2008, 05:38:54 PM »

invision I have looked so hard its unreal there was a lot of off topic stuff that night I asked if they ever remove it before it goes in the archives but I am mutitasking and haven't had time to look to see if klaas has had time to answer me yet. I'm wondering if it could have gotten caught up in that and just wiped out and I'm looking for something that is gone
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1553 on: November 12, 2008, 05:38:57 PM »

Fellow monkeys can any one tell me what news reporter did milstead go after on monday please asap we are going to contact that news company and see if they  can go after him

I've already put Mark Boyle/WFTV and LP together about half an hour ago....plus I sent every bit of Dirt on Millstead and KFN to Mark/WFTV via email to the newsroom last nite...per his request...Des

You ARE a monkey queen!!!!!

I just HAD to make this!  LOL

Awwwwwwwwww....how sweet!!!....Thank You!....I'll save it to my desktop.....Des Wink

Made this in honor of you as well, Destiny!

Wink

It's a keeper!....so cute...Thank You...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1554 on: November 12, 2008, 05:39:27 PM »

Des is it true? will they still search? we need LP to find her! casey has her court date  jan 5 2009 we need her before then so she can fry!!!
While watching Casey fry wouldn't be something I would be opposed to, Caylee needs to be found most of all because her remains need to be laid to rest with all the love and respect all babies and human beings deserve.

She doesn't deserve to rot away in some shallow grave, water grave or landfill.

Thank goodness her soul is with god, even if her body is not.
Amen
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: November 12, 2008, 05:40:33 PM »

PS - How the heck do you get the stuff you want to quote in a blue box?!!?  I hate being new, I can't wait 'til I'm an old timer...

Hit the "quote" button in the top right hand corner of the post you want to put in the blue box.

Before you quote, go past the last word saying quote and hit enter 2x, then click your heels together twice and you are not in Kansas the blue box anymore,

type your post

hit the post button on the bottom of the message you wrote.

I believe in miracles!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1556 on: November 12, 2008, 05:40:56 PM »

if you find what I need........
According to Jesse's testimony, Casey arrived at his place at 10:39 AM on July 1.  Jesse says she was at his place until about 1 PM, showering, meeting roommate, watching TV. 

Well, the pings show her near Jesse's at 10 AM, but by 10:15 the pings show her over near Full Sail University and Tony's place!  She gets back to Jesse's place at 10:39 - 11:05, the time he says she arrived.  Then at 11:06 she's back at Tony's, at 11:09 she's at Blanchard Park and at 11:10 - 1 PM she's at Jesse's again.  I wonder why Jesse left out the part about her leaving his place within a few minutes of arriving and then coming back at 11:10 AM.  He says she's in the shower at that time.  Just wondering.

OH MY WORD AZ lady!!!
Does JG lie?  How interesting and that's quite a find.  Do you think you should e-mail LE.  That is really quite interesting.  Do we know how many miles between JG and TL?  Is Amscot the same ping tower as TL?  WOW!!!

PJ

Is this it???  Do you have any idea who posted it or whether it is like this or a long list of pings

Considering the short time at Jesse's, I wonder if she was borrowing something from him?

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: November 12, 2008, 05:41:10 PM »

EQUUSEARCH LEAVES TOWN AMID FRUSTRATION

The man who spent thousand of dollars to look for Caylee's body was so fed up with the Anthony family he packed up and left town Tuesday.

Tim Miller runs EquuSearch. The group searches for missing people all over the country. He organized several expensive search parties for Caylee's body over the weekend, but called them all off Monday.

Miller told Eyewitness News he's never had a case like this where the family offers only criticism instead of actually helping in the search.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17965652/detail.html

This article makes it sound like Tim left b/c of the Anthony's .... OK .. now HOW MANY discrepancies has this been?

Tim left because of:
The Anthonys ...
LP ....
No food and water ...
Not enough searchers ...
He doesn't believe the body will be found ...
He spent too much money and other families need his help ...

Yet he is made a statement with NeJame this morning bashing LP?

What the heck is going on?

Thanks invision.

I will read the article later.  Company coming ... so I am doing stuff around the house in prepartion but ... slipping into the computer room every ten minutes for updates.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: November 12, 2008, 05:41:24 PM »

Quote from: Tamikosmom on Today at 03:54:01 PM
Quote from: OriginalKat on Today at 03:17:39 PM

Here is something I found on another forum. I hope it is ok to post here.

Sherry C., on November 9th, 2008 at 11:34 am Said:

Mark Nejame and Tes are both with the New Hope Foundation. It isn’t odd at all that they are working together. It was the New Hope Foundation that recommended NeJame for the Anthonys. It is also how they found out about TES. Kidfinders came shortly after when CA was upset about Tim looking for a dead Caylee. Tes was actually looking for both scenarios.

Kat ... I have been on school/church/work committees with others who I am not one with in regards to every issue.  Compromises is where it is at!

However ... I do have a choice who I would place in a key position within my own organization ... if I had one.

An attorney ... who represented those who undermine me personally as well as undermine the goals of my organization ... would not have a chance of being afforded a "core" position.

Tim Miller may have to work with Nejame to some capacity in the "New Hope Foundation" but ... it was Tim's "choice" to afford Nejames a "core" position in the TES organization in regards to the search efforts of this past weekend.  It was Tim's choice to stand beside Nejames this morning in a press interview and ... undermine the efforts of Leonard Padilla ... Leonard Padilla ... who I question his motives but ... who I recognize has always publicly upheld Tim Miller and the TES search effort.
I am so upset.  I do not understand.

Janet

I agree. I only posted what I did after someone mentioned(can't remember which page) that Kidfinders recommended Nejame to the Anthony's. I started to research it and was only posting what someone else said about New Hope Foundation being the ones who recommended him. I don't know if that is even true...just sharing.

I am not pleased with what is going on either but I definitely know LP shoots straight and he is going to finish the task he has ahead or at least do his best.

I hope the divers are safe tomorrow and teh crazies  ::MonkeyConfused::stay home.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: November 12, 2008, 05:41:25 PM »

URGENT....URGENT....URGENT....

OK....many questions can be answered...but...I NEED THIS INFO....WHAT IS THE STREET NAME WHERE LEE LIVES...It is not Hopespring...but right around the corner....I'm working with 2 TV stations and 2 reporters....NEED ASAP...IF YOU HAVE ADDRESS TOO...EVEN BETTER....PLUS HAVE INFO LP WANTS ME TO ASK THE FORUM...BUT MUST HAVE THIS INFO FIRST....TIA....Des

i went to the oraange co. clerk site and lee did get a traffic ticket in  9/08, but no address.. am i looking in the wrong place ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.