March 28, 2024, 01:16:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 387526 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: November 11, 2008, 06:52:17 PM »

I'm anxious to hear what Des has to say.  She is always a wealth of information!

Thank You ALL for the quick and accurate help....the PRESS...AND NOW THE LE. DUE TO THE PRESS....ARE TRYING TO TRACK DOWN THE RUMOR....BUT ESPECIALLY LEE.....We Did It!!!

Monkeys are Great!!!!!....Des

especially Lee?  Was he arrested today? 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #161 on: November 11, 2008, 06:52:28 PM »

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #162 on: November 11, 2008, 06:52:44 PM »

HERE IS WHAT LP ASKED ME TO POST TO SM.

KLAAS....DON'T KNOW IF YOU WANT TO SET THIS UP AS A POLL OR NOT...

I also told LP whatever is posted here at SM is always taken to other forums...he said fine with him...but he wants it here at SM FIRST...because he respects the SM Forum. This will all be on LP's dime and time...he said Caylee must be found...

LP would like to know if we would like him to put 12 or more divers back into the river and continue the search all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve.  He will be basing his decision partly on what we think....he wants to find Poor Caylee so bad.....Des

If he's got the dime then I've got the time to watch and pray

me too... ive got more time than sense... but ANYTHING.. anything at all to keep this childs name and face in the public eye... to continue the looking for her... ANYTHING is better than being forgotten....
obviously her mother doesnt care...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: November 11, 2008, 06:53:02 PM »

I also told LP whatever is posted here at SM is always taken to other forums...he said fine with him...but he wants it here at SM FIRST...because he respects the SM Forum. This will all be on LP's dime and time...he said Caylee must be found...

LP would like to know if we would like him to put 12 or more divers back into the river and continue the search all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve.  He will be basing his decision partly on what we think....he wants to find Poor Caylee so bad.....Des

If Leonard can afford to do that, I'm all for it!
Caylee needs to be found, that is the only thing that will
ever make the Anthony family "just go away".
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #164 on: November 11, 2008, 06:53:08 PM »

THAT'S A BIG HELL YES!!!  DID HE EVEN HAVE TO ASK??

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: November 11, 2008, 06:53:17 PM »

IMO, Tim shouldn't have to do everything! TES has already searched several times and they have people waiting for their help! i am just so excited that LP would actually do this. i want Caylee found too & LP has the money & resources to do it! Also the A's will never give up "Caylee's Alive" until she is found. She deserves a proper burial! PLEASE, PLEASE, Leonard, DO IT!!!!!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mandevilla
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: November 11, 2008, 06:53:27 PM »

Leonard, please don't give up on little Caylee she needs to be found, if not for the family, for Caylee and all the people who love her. I have been following this case since day one and i live in Canada, we can't stop searching for Caylee, she deserves better. My thoughts are maybe the Anthonys already said there goodbyes to there grandaughter. Elma Remando
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #167 on: November 11, 2008, 06:53:37 PM »

Just watched Leonard on CNN Headline news.  He basically said he was wanting to continue his search, basically stating his reasons to be "find that baby" and he voiced his concern as to "why does Cindy not want me to?"

He should have asked Cindy yesterday, "if you are so sure she is alive, where would you like me to start searching?"  That probably would have shut her up!

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: November 11, 2008, 06:53:38 PM »

I would say the majority of people in Murt's chat say YES! DIVE! and there's a poll up over at WS too:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74851

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: November 11, 2008, 06:53:43 PM »

I'm anxious to hear what Des has to say.  She is always a wealth of information!

Thank You ALL for the quick and accurate help....the PRESS...AND NOW THE LE. DUE TO THE PRESS....ARE TRYING TO TRACK DOWN THE RUMOR....BUT ESPECIALLY LEE.....We Did It!!!

Des, I am sorry to be so dumb but, what rumor?  Thank you for all you do and for the kind way you do it.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #170 on: November 11, 2008, 06:54:00 PM »

Wow, I step away for a while and all h^ll breaks loose, anyone care to give a monkey a quick synopsis~I was out taking pictures again GoldenOldie~I posted the photo with verse on page 1 of this thread IIRC. Here is one from 30 minutes ago

OMG.  Thanks, IM.  You sure know how to make me tear-eyed.  Bless you!  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: November 11, 2008, 06:54:02 PM »

Yes but have they found LEE yet, LOLOL 
LadyB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: November 11, 2008, 06:54:25 PM »

Definitely YES.  Someone/something has to put a stop to the Ants charade.  
  Very loud YES.   Caylee is there somewhere.  I have great respect for LP for his commitment in finding Caylee.  The thought of Caylee left out there forever is very hard to bear.  Most of dont have the means to do much, but hope and pray, and maybe donate  some money, but LP is a true hero for little Caylee and if he can search more....I will certainly cheer him on.............
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: November 11, 2008, 06:54:54 PM »

Definitely YES.  Someone/something has to put a stop to the Ants charade.  

And, let me add, that after all I've heard and seen the past few days, they've turned the killing of their granddaughter into a mockery.  (Can you tell I'm really boiling?)

I believe that he should go back in. What if she is in there.  With CA saying the female bounty hunter stole the beads now makes me even more suspect that they were close.  She needs to be found!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: November 11, 2008, 06:54:57 PM »

I say YES! With Cindy getting so upset about yesterdays search, then with her accusing LP of stealing clothes and beads, I would say he is on to something. I really don't want people stopping the search for her!

I say YES too!  Leave no stone unturned!  ANY search for Caylee is a good search to me. 

BTW, I'm happy to see that the Memorial was turned into a Vigil.  I enjoyed listening to RG this morning.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #175 on: November 11, 2008, 06:55:49 PM »

Just watched Leonard on CNN Headline news.  He basically said he was wanting to continue his search, basically stating his reasons to be "find that baby" and he voiced his concern as to "why does Cindy not want me to?"

He should have asked Cindy yesterday, "if you are so sure she is alive, where would you like me to start searching?"  That probably would have shut her up!

Lisa
I am not sure if Leonard asked that or if it was a reporter, but I did hear that question thrown at her, and she said "Well I know for myself I just returned from Gainesville as I just stated".  Seems like she has been having to defend herself in regards to that type of question a lot lately.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #176 on: November 11, 2008, 06:55:57 PM »

Thanks Des for the heads up. I'm about to walk the dog. Hope there is info that Lee has been at the police station today. I know they torture prisoners by pulling out fingernails, I say go for the EYEBROWS! He will surely talk!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: November 11, 2008, 06:56:16 PM »

IMO no....Tim said he cleared the river.....his equipment is very high tech...if there had been anything there TES would have found it...I think that is admirable of LP...but I think he needs to check with TES and and confirm the area was check with the side sonar scanner.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: November 11, 2008, 06:56:19 PM »

Most people (so far) on WS say GO FOR IT!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: November 11, 2008, 06:56:38 PM »

Why would he have to ask such a thing? Why would he even ask. If he has the ways and means to find Caylee then go ahead. I can't imagine one of us having a problem with more divers searching for her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.